Hercules vs Abomination

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

Herc vs Abomination, nuff said...My vote is on Herc for obvious.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hercules.CURBSTOMP

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

No contest. Herc is only second to the Hulk in sheer strength in my opinion. He would beat the Abomination as good as the Hulk does.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"No contest. Herc is only second to the Hulk in sheer strength in my opinion. He would beat the Abomination as good as the Hulk does."
Herc is actually above Hulk.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"No contest. Herc is only second to the Hulk in sheer strength in my opinion. He would beat the Abomination as good as the Hulk does."
Herc is actually above Hulk."

At a calm state, but the Hulk would surpass him. Not many can.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

At a calm state, but the Hulk would surpass him. Not many can."
Are you aware that Hercules carried Earth and dragged the entire city of Manhattan?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Are you aware that Hercules carried Earth and dragged the entire city of Manhattan?"

The earth myth is exactly that. If he was capable of that then the Hulk and everyone else would be nothing to him. But the Hulk has beat him. Even his brother  and Thor have been a pain in his butt. The island feat is great but the Hulk could do it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Are you aware that Hercules carried Earth and dragged the entire city of Manhattan?"

The earth myth is exactly that. If he was capable of that then the Hulk and everyone else would be nothing to him. But the Hulk has beat him. Even his brother  and Thor have been a pain in his butt. The island feat is great but the Hulk could do it."
He has beat the Hulk as well....and Thor has beaten Hulk like 8 times.Hulk could not drag Manhattan.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

The earth myth is exactly that. If he was capable of that then the Hulk and everyone else would be nothing to him. But the Hulk has beat him. Even his brother  and Thor have been a pain in his butt. The island feat is great but the Hulk could do it."
He has beat the Hulk as well....and Thor has beaten Hulk like 8 times.Hulk could not drag Manhattan."

Herc has never beat the Hulk. Thor has but never with brute strength. No one has beat him with strength alone.

Herc has faced Hulk 7 times with no win.

Avengers #267, Tales to Astonish #79, Champions #16, Hulk #316, 321, 322, & 404, and Hulk-Hercules Unleashed.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

He has beat the Hulk as well....and Thor has beaten Hulk like 8 times.Hulk could not drag Manhattan."

Exactly, I have noticed that when Hulk fights Thor or Herc he wants to kill them while Thor or Herc just fight for the thrill of it, if Herc or Thor wanted to kill Hulk they would have done it years ago. Herc's strenght is probably limited or not but his profile states his strenght hasn't been used to its fullest.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Herc has never beat the Hulk. Thor has but never with brute strength. No one has beat him with strength alone.

Herc has faced Hulk 7 times with no win.

Avengers #267, Tales to Astonish #79, Champions #16, Hulk #316, 321, 322, & 404, and Hulk-Hercules Unleashed."
No one has beaten Hulk with strength alone? That's false....here's a list of people who did....
1.Iron Man
2.Classic Sentry
3.Thor

Thor snapped Hulk's neck so hard one time...he turned back into Banner.Iron Man punched the Hulk until he was unconscious and he made a huge crater with him,Sentry made Hulk surrender with a punch.Hercules has beaten the Hulk..I will try to find scans.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Exactly, I have noticed that when Hulk fights Thor or Herc he wants to kill them while Thor or Herc just fight for the thrill of it, if Herc or Thor wanted to kill Hulk they would have done it years ago. Herc's strenght is probably limited or not but his profile states his strenght hasn't been used to its fullest."
I have to disagree with you there. Both Herc and Thor know what the Hulk is capable of so to take a battle with him lightly they would never do. The Hulk doesn't kill, if he did, the many times that he had them both beaten would have ended with their death. Both are stronger than him in a calm state, and the only way they could beat him is to attack at that time and don't hold back. But this hasn't happened in comics yet.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theracles
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Exactly, I have noticed that when Hulk fights Thor or Herc he wants to kill them while Thor or Herc just fight for the thrill of it, if Herc or Thor wanted to kill Hulk they would have done it years ago. Herc's strenght is probably limited or not but his profile states his strenght hasn't been used to its fullest."
I have to disagree with you there. Both Herc and Thor know what the Hulk is capable of so to take a battle with him lightly they would never do. The Hulk doesn't kill, if he did, the many times that he had them both beaten would have ended with their death. Both are stronger than him in a calm state, and the only way they could beat him is to attack at that time and don't hold back. But this hasn't happened in comics yet."

Hulk could kill them but somehow someone interferes or they escape. But I don't think comics will allos people like Thor, Iron Man or Herc to die. Yet.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

I have to disagree with you there. Both Herc and Thor know what the Hulk is capable of so to take a battle with him lightly they would never do. The Hulk doesn't kill, if he did, the many times that he had them both beaten would have ended with their death. Both are stronger than him in a calm state, and the only way they could beat him is to attack at that time and don't hold back. But this hasn't happened in comics yet."

Hulk could kill them but somehow someone interferes or they escape. But I don't think comics will allos people like Thor, Iron Man or Herc to die. Yet."
Hulk could not kill Thor,Iron Man or Herc.Thor and Herc are immortal and Iron Man can beat him if he absolutely needs to.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Hulk could kill them but somehow someone interferes or they escape. But I don't think comics will allos people like Thor, Iron Man or Herc to die. Yet."
Hulk could not kill Thor,Iron Man or Herc.Thor and Herc are immortal and Iron Man can beat him if he absolutely needs to."
I agree with you there, I might have not been thinking about the alternate situations if Hulk tried to kill them, Herc is immortal, Iron Man would beat him with his genius intellect but Thor isn't immortal he has a long life span, Asgardians aren't immortal but Hulk can't kill either.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

Hulk could not kill Thor,Iron Man or Herc.Thor and Herc are immortal and Iron Man can beat him if he absolutely needs to."
I agree with you there, I might have not been thinking about the alternate situations if Hulk tried to kill them, Herc is immortal, Iron Man would beat him with his genius intellect but Thor isn't immortal he has a long life span, Asgardians aren't immortal but Hulk can't kill either."
Thor is immortal..I didn't say Asgardians were.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"

U are right about Herc, but immortal doesn't mean he can't beat senseless. As the Wrecking Crew onced did.

U guys should check out this site:

http://www.geocities.com/hulksmashes/index.html

It gives a good breakdown of their battles.

"
I've been there.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

I agree with you there, I might have not been thinking about the alternate situations if Hulk tried to kill them, Herc is immortal, Iron Man would beat him with his genius intellect but Thor isn't immortal he has a long life span, Asgardians aren't immortal but Hulk can't kill either."
Thor is immortal..I didn't say Asgardians were."
When I say Asgardians I mean as point to Thor, Thor isn't immortal, when I tried to edit his profile by adding immortal to his powers, it was rejected because he isn't immortal, it says so in his profile.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I just remembered where Herc beat Hulk.Hercules completely manhandled Hulk in Marvel Adventures:Avengers.Herc and Hulk fought during the time the Avengers were fighting Cerberus.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"I just remembered where Herc beat Hulk.Hercules completely manhandled Hulk in Marvel Adventures:Avengers.Herc and Hulk fought during the time the Avengers were fighting Cerberus."
I have to check that out then. Thanks for the info. I love their battles.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"I just remembered where Herc beat Hulk.Hercules completely manhandled Hulk in Marvel Adventures:Avengers.Herc and Hulk fought during the time the Avengers were fighting Cerberus."

Really? I have never heard Hulk being manhandled but I have to check it out, where did you see that?
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

hercules hands down.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hadrelius
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:

Really? I have never heard Hulk being manhandled but I have to check it out, where did you see that?"

Submariner use to do it back in the day.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:

Really? I have never heard Hulk being manhandled but I have to check it out, where did you see that?"
I believe it was Marvel Adventures:Avengers #18.I'm not sure though.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Theracles
Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:

Submariner use to do it back in the day."
Okl, so Namor had the power to do that a while back?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hadrelius
Theracles said:
"Alpha said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:

Submariner use to do it back in the day."
Okl, so Namor had the power to do that a while back?"

That's how it use to go. But the Hulk was weaker in those days.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:

I believe it was Marvel Adventures:Avengers #18.I'm not sure though."

Ok, Thanks though, I will check.
NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers