Hercules Team vs. Street-Level MCU Avengers

• 56 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08: Maybe if you engaged in powerhouse battles and not just street level battles, you wouldn't be so bored ;)

:/

#STREETLEVEL4LYFE

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 2

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wow. Hercules can't even beat Steve. Not even going to bother with that film.

It's not bad, it's just not what you'd expect from a Hercules movie. It's basically, "What if Hercules was just a crazy strong huge guy that faked every myth about Hercules?". It's kind of a cool idea, but I'm not gonna lie and say the supporting actors are any good, and the dialogue is about as corny as it gets. If you go into the movie with this understanding, there's some fun action to watch the Rock doing what he does best: fun action, with a little bit of a story when the action needs a break.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@monsterstomp said:

Wow. Hercules can't even beat Steve. Not even going to bother with that film.

It's not bad, it's just not what you'd expect from a Hercules movie. It's basically, "What if Hercules was just a crazy strong huge guy that faked every myth about Hercules?". It's kind of a cool idea, but I'm not gonna lie and say the supporting actors are any good, and the dialogue is about as corny as it gets. If you go into the movie with this understanding, there's some fun action to watch the Rock doing what he does best: fun action, with a little bit of a story when the action needs a break.

Pretty much what all my friends have been saying. Pretty much what Lutz's Hercules was like, I assume. I'll be waiting for the actual Hercules film, you know, the one with godly strength.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@monsterstomp: Ya, not any godly strength. Definitely super strength, but not godly.