Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

"Hercules" Team

Hercules - Autolycus - Atalanta - Tydeus - Amphiaraus

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
  • In character.
  • Each have their signature weaponry (club, daggers, bow, axes, spear) and armor. Autolycus has unlimited daggers, Atalanta has unlimited arrows.
  • 1 day prep.
  • Amphiauraus has not foreseen his death, since the Avengers don't kill. He is fully convinced the team will win, whether or not they actually will.

Street-Level Avengers

Captain America - Black Widow - Hawkeye

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
  • In character.
  • Each have their signature weapons (shield, taser, bow) and outfits. Hawkeye has unlimited normal arrows and 20 assorted "trick" arrows of his choosing. [This segment is edited to remove Widow's gun. ]
  • 1 day prep.

-----------------

• Battle takes place in the image below. Each team starts off 1 mile apart, out of view of each other.
No Caption Provided

-----------------

For more of my battle threads, click here!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joygirl: Team 2. Black widow get her signature weapon of a gun? lol

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Wrist-gun but yeah. But not unlimited ammo, and arrows are honestly just as lethal.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2

• Hawkeye can easily contend with Atlanta - his trick arrows will most likely give him an edge in that fight, thus branding him the winner.
  • Black Widow can instantly eliminate Tydeus & Amphiraus via her gun - since the other two are melee fighter's they'd have to close the distance before she shot them, and I don't see them having the speed to dodge bullets in all honesty.
  • Steve could handle Herc, and his shield would protect him from the club & from Autolycus's throwing knives, and once Widow or Hawkeye are done with their fights they can eliminate Autolycus.

It could go differently - but I see Team 2 taking a clean majority of 7 or 8 out of 10.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@those_eyes: Wrist-gun but yeah. But not unlimited ammo, and arrows are honestly just as lethal.

Yae but arrows aren't as fast. Lol team 2 stomps.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MCU handily.Nobody is beating Steve

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes

Herc might last a few minutes but his h2h wasnt nearly as good as steve's

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By tparks
@those_eyes said:

@reaverlation said:

Herc might last a few minutes but his h2h wasnt nearly as good as steve's

But his strength and durability was much higher even before the last statue feat. Herc should take Cap one on one.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Steve is way too skilled for Hercules, way faster, a much more dangerous weapon and has comparable strength and durability to fight Hercules. Herc ain't beating Steve

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I think comicvine ate whatever comment you tagged me in. Don't you just love the glitches on this site?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Yae but arrows aren't as fast. Lol team 2 stomps.

Guns can be dodged tho. People do it everyday.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nevermind my comment before, this just showed up. :)

@tparks: Steve is way too skilled for Hercules, way faster, a much more dangerous weapon and has comparable strength and durability to fight Hercules. Herc ain't beating Steve

Cap's skill and speed are definitely going to be tough to get around.

I think Cap's shield can KO Herc with a direct hit to the head going all out, but Herc can also KO cap with a single blow, if it's with his club it's a one hit death. If Herc get's in close enough, he can just overpower him. Cap hasn't fought anyone as strong as Herc yet.

When I say Herc should beat him, I really should have said "could", because I do believe it would be very tough for Herc because of the advantages you pointed out. It's definitely possible though, because he could just rip Cap's shield out of his hands then kill him with a single blow.

I could see it happening like the Cap vs Loki fight, except for if Herc landed a blow with his club like Loki did with his spear, it would instantly kill Cap instead of just knock him down.

Loading Video...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: You just showed Steve fighting Loki so Steve actually has fought someone stronger than Hercules

Don't think he would take Steve's shield that easily or if at all

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tparks

@reaverlation said:

@tparks: You just showed Steve fighting Loki so Steve actually has fought someone stronger than Hercules

How is Loki stronger then Hercules? Also, he doesn't have to take it, just smack it to the side like Loki did.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By reaverlation

@tparks: The guy fought with Thor pretty evenly in Avengers

Hercules isn't Loki

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: The guy fought with Thor pretty evenly in Avengers

Hercules isn't Loki

His best strength feat was knocking Thor back a few feat while Thor wasn't even fighting yet. It's a great strength feat for a Cap level character, but not anything above what Cap has done. The rest of the fight was his spear blocking Mjolnir and the energy from his magic or spear was deflecting. That really wasn't much of a battle to show off either Loki or Thor's strength IMO.

Hercules is not Loki. IMO he's stronger. I'm not saying he'd win in a fight against Loki, because they have completely different power sets, but as far as strength goes, Hercules has the better feats.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve wasn´t even close to winning against Loki.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Not my point

@tparks: Loki actually was winning till Natasha intervened, which allowed Thor to regain the upper hand.

Hercules had 1 feat to really suggest that and he had to strain very highly to break the support at most

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@joygirl: Umm all of the MCU Avengers kill. Especially Hawkeye and Widow who are black ops assisans.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Black_Arrow

@black_arrow: Not my point

You were saying this like if Cap stood a chance against Loki but he didn´t all of his punches were doing nothing. You can fight anyone but if the fight wasn´t close then it is not a feat for you.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: *cries, just wanted to make a good thread and be loved*

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By reaverlation

@black_arrow: And where did I say that? Where did I say that Steve stood a chance against Loki, especially when Steve himself had said that he stood no chance? He said that Steve hasn't fought someone more stronger than himself and he has

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: And where did I say that? Where did I say that Steve stood a chance against Loki, especially when Steve himself had said that as well? He said that Steve hasn't fought someone more stronger than himself and he has

Well now I see where you are coming from. He should have said that Cap never beat someone stronger than him. Sorry for the confusion.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: We still love you, but you're giving Hawkeye explosive weapons. One explosive arrow was enough to shake up Loki and knock him off his glider. Also Cap was fighting someone(Loki) who fought evenly with Thor and had enough durability to take a full beating from the Hulk and not even be KOED. You should probably put the Herc team vs another Greek/Roman epic team. Maybe like a Spartan Team or something like that.

Nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolverine008

I will offer nothing of substance to this thread but this GIF.

No Caption Provided

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#31  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@joygirl: I think Widow and Hawkeye could probably take Herc's companions out. Herc vs Cap is actually a really good fight. Herc having the edge in strength and durability with Cap having edges in speed, skill, and weaponry (shield > club IMO). However whether Herc would or wouldn't take a majority over Cap 1v1 is irrelevant, since he'd be reduced to 3v1, which he'd lose in my opinion.

MCU team takes this, Herc is sort of left high and dry alone.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: But Loki didn't really show any real strength while fighting Thor IMO.

I'm not sure you remember much from Hercules if you can only think of one feat that showed him stronger then both Cap and Loki. He threw a horse charging at him over his head. He kicked a large trailer into the air, then kicked it again sending it flying a long ways into people. He threw people dozens of feet with a single hand. He ripped iron chains right out of stone. You couldn't do that with a fork lift, but he did it with his arms being bound in a position that he couldn't even get any leverage with them. He overpowered three gigantic wolves that attacked him at the same time. These are all strength feats much higher then Cap's best strength feats. Cap's best strength feats are probably running through walls, but he had his shield to help him do that. That and he made the huge jump in the first Cap. Still doesn't really compare with Herc having much more punishing striking feats and raw strength feats. Herc must have killed more people in the few minutes of the first battle scene with attacks that looked stronger then Cap's then Cap has ever even fought.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: tbh, I would've smacked that even if I got kicked out and slapped cause of it

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Mate, this makes the entire argument. Scarlet Johansan solos with sexiness and murder stomps.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tparks

@reaverlation said:

@wolverine08: tbh, I would've smacked that even if I got kicked out and slapped cause of it

Now this is something we can all agree on. :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

We all would :)

@lukehero said:

@wolverine08: Mate, this makes the entire argument. Scarlet Johansan solos with sexiness and murder stomps.

Nuff' said.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: You do know that in Agents of Shield that black guy pushed a bulldozer across a football field in 10 secs and the Agents told him, he still didn't beat caps record right?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@tparks: You do know that in Agents of Shield that black guy pushed a bulldozer across a football field in 10 secs and the Agents told him, he still didn't beat caps record right?

I dropped off of Agents of Shield at about the 5th episode. :/

I'm basing this off of all of Cap's on screen feats. That's crazy impressive, but Cap has never shown anything even close to something like this in actual feats IMO.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: It doesn't matter, it happened and it's cannon. Cap also lifted possibly a 10 ton beam in winter solider. Also cap tossed people around high in the air. The strength difference, if any isn't that big. Also Hawkeye will be blowing the other team to bits since he has access to his explosive arrows. MCU team stomps. The MCU team will be fighting Herc 3 vs 1 , he dies.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tparks
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Haven't seen you really engage in debates as of now.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By tparks

@lukehero said:

@tparks: It doesn't matter, it happened and it's cannon. Cap also lifted possibly a 10 ton beam in winter solider. Also cap tossed people around high in the air. The strength difference, if any isn't that big. Also Hawkeye will be blowing the other team to bits since he has access to his explosive arrows. MCU team stomps. The MCU team will be fighting Herc 3 vs 1 , he dies.

I get that it's canon, but it's also canon that Cap doesn't use this level of strength during a battle, because he never has. The difference is Hercules attacks were quite a bit stronger then anything we've seen from Cap yet. Cap has struggled against characters that are close to his strength, like he did with Loki and Winter Soldier. WS is not really the same, because of WS's insane skill, but Cap also struggled with Loki that doesn't have a ton of skill feats outside of fighting Thor which doesn't say much.

I do agree that Hawkeye makes this a non-factor though with a mile of separation between the two teams. They will never get close enough to take Clint though. Clint solos.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By reaverlation
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 definitely

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Hercules can't even beat Steve. Not even going to bother with that film.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: While, I still disagree with many of your points, presenting counters is pointless, because Yes, Clint solos.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Maybe if you engaged in powerhouse battles and not just street level battles, you wouldn't be so bored ;)