@thedailybagel: that non Canon fights between Thor and gladiator?
@intothevoid: actually i do while i do think thanos would beat the hulk pretty easily using all of his powers in a purely physical fight hulk would win
How would Hulk win or even put down Thanos in a purely physical fight when even a B/T Thor who was ones-shotting and two-shotting herald level characters left and right couldn't put down Thanos even after he got a PG amp on top of it all?
There is literally nothing Hulk can do in a physical confrontation to take out Thanos.
@supermanthor: they aren’t non canon, it’s the real 616 Thor but alternate reality versions of Gladiator. Off the top of my head Thor, but not massively so. 616 Gladiator has a really bad track record of fighting Thor’s, Jane outperformed massively against the Shiar gods, Throg oneshotted him pretty much, Eric nearly beat him to death after stunning him with living lightning and all of the above aren’t as strong as the real deal.
@supermanthor: they aren’t non canon, it’s the real 616 Thor but alternate reality versions of Gladiator. Off the top of my head Thor, but not massively so. 616 Gladiator has a really bad track record of fighting Thor’s, Jane outperformed massively against the Shiar gods,Throg oneshotted him pretty much, Eric nearly beat him to death after stunning him with living lightning and all of the above aren’t as strong as the real deal.
- He fought fair against Jane and one-shotted the Shi'Ar after they brought out the Phoenix , those gods did tank hits from Jane.
- Eh , Throg just hit Gladiator while he was going away , it wasn't stated if he was ko'd or not , don't overcook it , c'mon.
- Jane is pretty strong tbh.
@intothevoid: hulk has truly unlimited strength his durability and regeneration also increases with rage thanos is insanely strong but does not get any stronger at a point hulk is going to gain an edge and just keep going.
Hulk does not have unlimited strength, nobody outside of omnipotent characters has unlimited strength. His durability and regeneration are insane but nothing Thanos can't overcome even with sheer physicals and Hulk certainly wont be overcoming Thanos own durability any time soon. Thanos is gonna take out Hulk way before he ever gets angry enough to overcome Thanos physically if he can even reach that point in a random fight, he would need a much greater motivator to reach those anger levels.
@the_red_devil: he oneshotted one of them after they’d already been beaten, they beat him to a pulp in one punch previously whereas Jane outright tanked hits.
He wasn’t seen again.
True, but not as powerful as OG Thor.
- No they dazed Jane with a single punch and were above Jane , and it took both of them a few hits to put Gladiator down , keeping in mind they were both above Jane , that's alright.
- Thor joined the fight which went back to Angela and the others to fight of the Nova-corpsman , so there's good reason for Gladiator not to get involved since it was under the jurisdiction of the Nova's and the issue ended few pages later.
- Yeah sure , Jane and Gladiator were shown to be pretty much equals , but neither are on OG Thor's level.
@comic_book_fan: When did the Celestials and Galactus confirm that Hulk strength is limitless? The only abstract being to comment on Hulks "infinite" strength was Beyonder, but even then all he said is Hulk has the POTENTIAL, not that he can actually reach that potential any time soon.
@intothevoid: Apocalypse stated something about what the celestial studies said and i may have gotten what the beyonder confused with another from galactus statement.
and of course he can't reach limitless strength because there is no limit to reach but he would keep getting stronger until he passes well beyond thanos
Please Log In to post.