- Battle on Asgard

- Good teamwork between duo

- Morals off, Bloodlusted, no bfr

- Win by Death

#2 Posted by Supermanthor (20464 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#3 Posted by Battle123axe (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Cognitive (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo. One can even make a case for either soloing.

#5 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins.

#6 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4981 posts) - - Show Bio

Team beats him in a good fight , no-one is soloing though.

#7 Posted by Rac95 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

Team in a fight. Could go in Glads favor if he abuses his flight and HV though

#8 Posted by skywalker95 (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#9 Posted by juiceboks (24888 posts) - - Show Bio

They both tear Kallark's arms off and beat him to death with them.

#10 Posted by King-Ragnar (4228 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo.

#11 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules and Red Hulk.

#13 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by KanyeCosby (7190 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Kingant27 (16913 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

Even a non-jobbing Gladiator, should still loose against 2 bricks of this level IMO, especially as they are very tactical and have great combat skills.

#16 Posted by Rajjar (1970 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol CV treats Glads worse than 616 Hulk.

#17 Posted by green_skaar (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

Even a non-jobbing Gladiator, should still loose against 2 bricks of this level IMO, especially as they are very tactical and have great combat skills.

#18 Posted by DarkHoudini (211 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Team beats him, I think hercules could potentially solo but red hulk is a tier or two below herc and glads... herc and glads are on the same level as guys like thor and surfer while red hulk is a couple tiers below

Team.

does red hulk have combat skills? I don't remember any particularly impressive skill showings. if he has a significant amount of skill he certainly doesn't seem to ever use it in fights

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#20 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11943 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Aqualion0 (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator lowballing is unreal.

#22 Posted by MrStranger (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#23 Posted by Rac95 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@bowdowntodaddy: Gladiator is definitely stronger than Rulk, but he isn't comparable to the likes of the Silver Surfer

#24 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator lowballing is unreal.

That's the only logical explanation.

#25 Posted by Toratorn (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solos. Gladiator is a Colossus-lvl trash.

#26 Posted by Thedailybagel (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solos.

#27 Edited by The_Red_Devil (4981 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

Either solos. Gladiator is a Colossus-lvl trash.

Way above Colossus level , he has come a long way since that fight , like it was one of his first fights.

#28 Posted by Noone1996 (11865 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#29 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

team, they barely are barely more powerful and stronger than gladiator together

team wins extremely high diff

#30 Posted by APEX_pretador (21057 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator

#31 Posted by comic_book_fan (11566 posts) - - Show Bio
if thats true than colossus is way stronger than i thought lol  thor has always been the underdog in fights against gladiator and even thanos would rather teleport gladiator away than fight him outright the team wins but gladiator makes them work for it.
if thats true than colossus is way stronger than i thought lol thor has always been the underdog in fights against gladiator and even thanos would rather teleport gladiator away than fight him outright the team wins but gladiator makes them work for it.

@toratorn:

#32 Posted by Thedailybagel (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: 616 Thor has never fought 616 Gladiator. They’re all alternate versions of Kallark.

#33 Posted by Supermanthor (20464 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Eeef (2124 posts) - - Show Bio

Kallark gets massacred.

#35 Posted by BruceRogers (17476 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: The Gladiator who got BFRed by Thanos was also an alternate reality version.

#36 Posted by Supermanthor (20464 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: The Gladiator who got BFRed by Thanos was also an alternate reality version.

which story did that happen ?

#37 Posted by BruceRogers (17476 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Supermanthor (20464 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: ok thanks

Also was that story good enough to read ? I will give a shot if it's good

#39 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

Also such statements are useless to begin with. I wanna ask comic book fan, if he takes that statement seriously from Thanos, does he also take this statement from Thanos seriously?

No Caption Provided

#40 Edited by BruceRogers (17476 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: ok thanks

Also was that story good enough to read ? I will give a shot if it's good

Actually it was Infinity Revelations, not relativity. My bad. But yeah, the story is good.

#41 Posted by BruceRogers (17476 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: Plus I am pretty sure Gladiator himself has been weary of facing Thanos in the past, for good reason.

#42 Posted by Supermanthor (20464 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

If Glads used his full speed and strength, he'd stomp. But he rarely does.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#44 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: Everyones been weary of Thanos, he smacks herald level characters on a regular basis, Gladiator realistically shouldn't even register on his radar as even a nuisance. It's just Jim Starlin who is out of touch with the rest of the Marvel, still holding onto the idea that Gladiator is Marvels Superman and that current Hulk is the same Hulk from 50 years ago back when he didn't have a healing factor.

#45 Posted by Supermanthor (20464 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: wait Hulk dosnet have an healing factor back at then ? Wow

Since when writer gave him healing powers ?

#46 Posted by BruceRogers (17476 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: Everyones been weary of Thanos, he smacks herald level characters on a regular basis, Gladiator realistically shouldn't even register on his radar as even a nuisance. It's just Jim Starlin who is out of touch with the rest of the Marvel, still holding onto the idea that Gladiator is Marvels Superman and that current Hulk is the same Hulk from 50 years ago back when he didn't have a healing factor.

Pretty much. Starlin holds a lot of respect for Marvel's powerhouses - he had Adam Warlock show palpable fear of facing Thor during Blood and Thunder, calling him one of the most physically powerful beings in the universe (regardless of his then amp). On a kinda unrelated note, it kinda makes me sad to see Thor being written the way he is nowadays lol.

#47 Posted by Thedailybagel (12895 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: wait Hulk dosnet have an healing factor back at then ? Wow

Since when writer gave him healing powers ?

Not really, back in the day you couldn't really hurt to the point where you drew blood from him or where you blow a hole in him and his inner organs are showing, etc... and the same was for other heroes, they didn't really get hurt in the same way they do now. Back then when Hulk had his leg broken by Ultron it took him days to heal it and he had to wear a prosthetic. Wolverine famously couldn't hurt Hulk at all in their first fight but then it was retconned later on that he did hurt him just that Hulk healed so fast Logan didn't notice, so i would say around Peter Davids era Hulk gain an actual healing factor, that could heal even the worst wounds in a few seconds/minutes.

@intothevoid said:

Pretty much. Starlin holds a lot of respect for Marvel's powerhouses - he had Adam Warlock show palpable fear of facing Thor during Blood and Thunder, calling him one of the most physically powerful beings in the universe (regardless of his then amp). On a kinda unrelated note, it kinda makes me sad to see Thor being written the way he is nowadays lol.

Yea it's a sad state the way Thor is portrayed nowadays. I am kinda hoping that War of the Realms event is gonna give Thor his much needed amp and Aaron will finally stop screwing around with all these useless hammers and give Thor Mljonir back. Just remake the damn thing or something.

Avatar image for anabolicmuffins
#49 Posted by AnabolicMuffins (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d give it to the team. Gladiator’s big fight against a weakened Hulk at the time, IIRC, was still a hard fought battle. Red Hulk has managed to do quite well against a few versions of Hulk that wasn’t weakening just fine himself. And Herc has managed to give him a good round himself. With that said, even if Gladiatior could beat either one, the gap isn’t so big at all that even if he could, he would hands down win. So throwing in 2 high tier fighters, the team wins.

#50 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that was 616 Gladiator why do you say it was an alternate reality one?