Herald/Teambuster Tourney 2023 HEATS: Godlyshinigami vs Ashrym (Godly incapable of continuing)

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Rules

• . 10 Character points
  • · 15 Perk points
  • · No BFR
  • · No time manipulation
  • · No speed stealing
  • . No Reality Warping
  • . No Conceptual hax + anything that would be considered too exotic/vague for anyone to properly go against: Your opponent does need to understand what your character is supposed to do, after all. This is a general rule meant for stuff that relies on obfuscation (I.E lots of colourful language) or overtly complicated mechanics.
  • . All Battles take place in Central Park, 500 meters between the two teams *this can be modified with perks
  • · All prep takes place on the battlefield unless otherwise specified
  • · Cloning is limited to 10, these clones cannot be amped
  • · Summons limit is 500. All summons working together should be able to hinder, but not easily defeat the opposing team. They cannot be amped either.
  • · Characters cannot be amped beyond a 5 pointer
  • · Nothing above the limits can be done with prep
  • · Anime/Manga characters get composite Anime/Manga feats apart from non-canon sources, as long as they stay within the limits and rules of the tourney
  • · If you have any questions or concerns, ask me and I will attempt to care
  • Character Requests are completely fine! But I will require a (cited) RT to judge. Anything less than at least a vast majority of feats covered will be automatically rejected, no ifs or buts.
  • Thanks to EmperorThanos for help with roster

My tourneys also follow a Zero Tolerance Policy: any attempt to deceive or hide power levels from myself, being overly toxic in debates or just being a general annoyance will get you booted out very quickly.

@godlyshinigami

Characters

Darth Sidious (3)

Kaguya (3)

Aizen (3)

Perks:

1 hour of prep (1)

Perfect teamwork (8)

Matter Manipulation Immunity (6)

@ashrym

Characters

Arthur Curry (PC/N52/Rebirth) composite trident feats - 1

Barry Allen (PC/N52/Rebirth) - 3

6 character points --> 6 perk points

Perks

Helmet of Fate (Aquaman) - 6

Perfect Teamwork - 8

Mystery Perk? (Single Character) 7

One-Universe Rule Comic: Free LS speed for two of your characters

Mystery Perks (Single):

Crash Test: One of your characters can practise in a Danger Room-lite room against one of your opponent's characters as a simulation (discretion is up to the user) for up to 2 minutes and no longer. Any injuries inflicted during the simulation are removed and negated when the match starts.

Lost in Translation: Your character (again, discretion is up to the user) no longer speaks English.

I Know Kung Fu (ish): One of your characters obtains the martial art skills of a street level character of your choosing (this does not include tactical, intellectual, or hax-related powers, only raw skill)

No Caption Provided

Teams start from either end of Central Park at the beginning of the match regardless of prep.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

T4V

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@professorrespect:

I will apply Batman martial arts to Flash and let him train for 2 minutes in simulation against Aizen.

@godlyshinigami after you, since have prep. :-)

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@geekryan said:

T4V

@ashrym said:

@professorrespect:

I will apply Batman martial arts to Flash and let him train for 2 minutes in simulation against Aizen.

@godlyshinigami after you, since have prep. :-)

Who is getting the Lost in Translation perk etc

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ashrym
ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Am I misreading lost in translation? Seems like a restriction instead of a perk to me.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ashrym: No , I'll have a post up soon

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: @ashrym: I just had my post ready to go but my tab got deleted (SMH!!) , If the deadline for the posts are by the end of this weekend then you can DQ me , as It's gonna take me a while to get my post ready again as the characters I'm using require an indepth and long post individually , let alone all together.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@godlyshinigami said:

@professorrespect: @ashrym: I just had my post ready to go but my tab got deleted (SMH!!) , If the deadline for the posts are by the end of this weekend then you can DQ me , as It's gonna take me a while to get my post ready again as the characters I'm using require an indepth and long post individually , let alone all together.

I would say that working on them in a PM and saving drafts is more advisable than trying to do them all in one go. The deadline is flexible, but the baseline for me for posting (especially for intros, which are the smallest parts of the CaV generally) is 12 days after the thread has gone live, so you have six days left.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this continues TAEP.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's only because a post for 3 anime or manga characters requires writing 4 respect threads that build scaling to 8 other characters that scale back to the original characters somehow with 15 sections specifically dedicated to hype statements that I have to read 3 times to find the 2-5 quantifiable feats shown leading into the 11 step complicated interaction between those characters causing me to review the feats 6 more times after reading the summary with the entire thing loading with colorful but unnecessary adjectives to take up more reading space, lol.

Sometimes complex math is also included to justify a claim. I appreciate that because it makes the feats easier to find. OTOH, math is objectively evil.

Meanwhile, many of the anime or manga fans have already thought "(insert hax ability here), GG", the Flash fans have already thought "speed blitz, GG", and the Aquaman haters have already though "why is Aquaman in this tournament? GG". ;-)

I'm on to all y'all. :-P

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: Are you going to make the deadline?

I can go first and get an opener up Sunday or Monday night to get you more time. It's just hard to respond to prep that hasn't been given yet.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

I can go first and get an opener up Sunday or Monday night to get you more time. It's just hard to respond to prep that hasn't been given yet.

I'll try and make the deadline , I understand why you'd prefer I go first. If I can't I'll let you and Prof Know.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@godlyshinigami said:
@ashrym said:

I'll try and make the deadline , I understand why you'd prefer I go first. If I can't I'll let you and Prof Know.

We're all fine regardless of if that's the case or not, don't worry about it. Thank you for letting us know at least.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami said:
@ashrym said:

We're all fine regardless of if that's the case or not, don't worry about it. Thank you for letting us know at least.

Bump, 2 days left

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: @professorrespect: I'll be honest , I don't see myself making the deadline , I've done Kaguya's part of the post however Aizen and Sidious require an equally long post and I don't think I'll be able to cover them in 2 days. I'm really sry for inconvenience.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: @professorrespect: I'll be honest , I don't see myself making the deadline , I've done Kaguya's part of the post however Aizen and Sidious require an equally long post and I don't think I'll be able to cover them in 2 days. I'm really sry for inconvenience.

I guess ashrym's going first after all, lol.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Italian007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tide and Time

No Caption Provided

I'll start with some important background.

Arthur Curry and Barry Allen are two of three characters (the other is Hal Jordan) who founded the Justice League as original members in all continuities (Wonder Woman was close but was retconned out and back in an altered timeline during post-crisis continuity replaced by Black Canary). They are two of DC's most iconic characters and part of the Justice League's "Big Seven" line up variations.

They are also significant as wielders of two of the Seven Forces of the Universe -- The Life Force and the Speed Force.

No Caption Provided

These energies are connected to Anti-Crisis Energy. These energies are required for a functioning multiverse. The Seven Forces of the Universe are opposed by their opposites, the Seven Hidden Forces of Creation. The Anti-Life Equation, Anti-Death Equation, and Chaos Magic are associated with Crisis Energy; therefore, the Life Equation and Order Magic would be associated with Anti-Crisis energies.

References: Dark Nights: Death Metal 1, Dark Nights: Death Metal Multiverse's End 1, Justice League (Volume 4) 30

The forces are:

• Anti-Crisis / Crisis Energy
  • Speed Force / Still Force
  • Emotional Spectrum / Invisible Spectrum
  • Life Force / Death Force (the Tear of Extinction)
  • Sphere of the Gods / Void Wind
  • Dimensional Superstructure / Sixth Note
  • Collective Unconscious / Forbidden Knowledge (the Black Apple)
  • Faith / Faithlessness -- the overall embodiment of people's belief in heroics or doom that tips the balance of whether the Anti-Crisis or Crisis energies are dominant.

The Seven Forces of the Universe create the Totality -- the energy used to power the multiverse. Arthur Curry and Barry Allen were two of a group of individuals who were capable of creating a new Totality. -- Justice League (Volume 4) 37

The creation of the Totality places the potential power of these cosmic forces at multi-universal+ powering a 52 universe and infinite powering an infinite number of alternate universes. Barry Allen has notes on Earths to Earth 2020 demonstrating thousands of universes currently in the multiverse. -- Dark Crisis: Big Bang

The Seven Forces of the Universe are extremely powerful forces connected to some of the most powerful beings in the DC verse. While many other characters connect to and use these forces, Barry and Arthur have more unique connections to their respective energies.

Arthur Curry -- The Aquaman

Physicals -- High Tier Powerhouse

Aquaman possesses immeasurable strength and is one of the strongest characters on Earth. This is one of his best known features.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman is one of the strongest beings on Earth.

No Caption Provided

This was Atlantis and the shape of the world before Atlantis fell. It’s much larger than Asia.

No Caption Provided

Evidence that this was the intent for the same strike.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is the strike that shattered the continent of Atlantis.

No Caption Provided

Seven kingdoms were destroyed from a single blow across the continent. The continent runs from west of the Maritimes in Canada south through the Atlantic where modern Atlantis rests east of Boston and the kingdom of Xebel sat at the Bermuda triangle and the continent continued to the southern outposts near Antarctica as shown in Death of a King.

No Caption Provided

Plus Throne of Atlantis pointed out the continent destruction as a foreshadow to the feat in Death of a King. Johns was clear in both storylines in how he was portraying and validating Aquaman's physical power levels.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman protects over 15K states ignoring when the ruins of the sunken continent would exceed that number.

No Caption Provided

Atlantis would have to be a huge continent before and after the continent was sunk to accommodate that.

No Caption Provided

That was the single blow that shattered the continent.

Aquaman caught the attack, didn't die from the attack, and we can see the residual power of that attack around him. The reaction from people who saw it is a method the writer used to demonstrate the intent and validify the feat. That's a large continent feat while injured and without excessive strain.

That should be enough to demonstrate that the Atlantis scepter feat demonstrated Aquaman catching an attack that destroyed a continent. This is a well documented feat foreshadowed in preceding storylines and backed up with statements after the fact.

Aquaman casually created an explosion with strike under enough water pressure to be in excess of a nuclear strike. After that, Aquaman pushed close a section of the Mid-Atlantic Trench in order to seal in the kingdom of the Trench. In that process he forced a kingdom to close enough that a single volcanic eruption would fill it with lava. Shifting a tectonic plate like that can be calculated from country to small planet level. It doesn't really matter on where in the calcs at this point; it's enough to demonstrate his high tier physicals.

Aquaman can scale higher.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman is stated to be 100 times stronger than Truth Superman.

No Caption Provided

This was in the same story where Superman stated he was at a hundredth of his usual power. That math isn't hard.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman is an equal to Wonder Woman based on the Rebirth guide entry to demonstrate that assessment. Plus significant battles with Wonder Woman (many), Superman, Martian Manhunter, Hercules, Shaggyman, and more.

Aquaman has tanked bloodlusted Martian Manhunter's heat vision. He can survive the heat and pressure of the Earth's core for periods of time without difficulty. Surviving the pressure of the Earth's core with great difficulty would be a country level feat.

It's true that Aquaman has a weakness to piercing weapons relative to his other durability, but that's still far in excess of standard humans requiring advanced weapons to do significant damage and not different from many other high tier characters.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman's density is greater than steel and more flexible.

Asgardian flesh and bone are about three times denser than similar human tissue, contributing to the gods' superhuman strength and weight. An average male god can lift about 30 tons; an average goddess can lift about 25 tons. -- Thor & Hercules Encyclopaedia Mythologica

Comparing to asgardians who have approximately 3 times human density (similar to concrete) Aquaman would have approximately 3 times the density. While lacking invulnerability, this density prevents those attacks from penetrating and makes it almost impossible to create significant damage without specialized or extremely high powered weapons.

Aquaman makes up for this "weakness" with regenerative capabilities and healing factor.

That shows Aquaman getting right back up, Poseidon tanking Wonder Woman's blow and slapping her away, and then Aquaman dropping Poseidon to the ground right after getting impaled with the damage gone.

That was after this:

Ocean Master was cheating to win the fight, the trident was magically charged and created a small explosion underwater, and Orm continued to drag his trident through Arthur while Arthur made a telepathic summons before getting back up to heal in seconds.

Aquaman's healing factor has shown flesh wounds disappear almost instantly or within a panel, broken bones or internal damage takes longer, and massive brain trauma took considerable time.

Aquaman also protects himself with his considerable speed such as in a super-speed fight with Superman.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman is a tier below Superman when it comes to speed potential but clearly superfast. In this battle Aquaman has the light speed perk to help him so I'll leave out most of his speed feats, but...

reversed order

Aquaman is capable of reacting to and deflecting 6 blue plasma blasts at a time from multiple attackers. That quantifies to FTL reaction speeds pushing into his upper limits, and matches Wonder Woman's similar reactions to similar attacks as well as the statements the he is as fast as she is and the scaling from their many fights.

Here are a few more significant fights to stress the point...

Aquaman holding back was dazing GL Hal Jordan through his ring's forcefield pulling a cognitive recalibration without a trident. Hal Jordan's shield feats are far beyond Psylocke's TK.

Aquaman took blows and a TK blast from a blood-lusted Martian Manhunter, followed by this:

1-2) Aquaman isn't phased by the TK blast beyond an expression of pain and comes back swinging with a solid demonstration of physicals against MMH. Then the shapeshifting is the issue followed by a blast of martian vision.

3) Aquaman and Mera both take full on martian vision after bloodlusted MMH created extra eyes for it.

4) Aquaman takes another blow from bloodlusted MMH.

5-7) After all those attacks Aquaman is still capable physically overwhelming MMH as shown by forcing him over to a magma vent and keeping him restrained there while Mera lowers both of them into the vent.

Aquaman took a point blank energy blast from Starro that one-shot Orion and knocked Orion into orbit. Orion's durability feats range all the way up to a blast that wrecked a star system. Here is how Aquaman compared to Black Adam...

No Caption Provided

Aquaman went after the powerhouse who grabbing Black Adam by the throat and slamming him around.

Physically, Aquaman demonstrated better against that opponent than Adam did. Arthur got energy blasted away in an AoE and came back hard. Superman and Adam caught up and the enemy fled. Note that Aquaman was grabbing that opponent by the throat similarly to how Brutus had been holding Adam.

Aquaman was also one of the characters who would physically fight variations of Shaggyman post-crisis. This is how others faired:

Superman and Orion cannot take on General Eiling in his Shaggyman form. Here we have Aquaman's solo encounter with Shaggyman after rebirth.

Aquaman fought Shaggyman for an extended period of time as they exchanged blows. The writer reminded us in that fight that Aquaman had been punching the snot out of Superman.

Shaggyman's mere footsteps were originally mistaken for seaquakes powerful enough to trigger a warning alarm preceding that fight.

The Trident -- A Symbol of Power

We can see a basic example of the trident's power in the physicals section above when it was used to blast jets of water from the ocean below to drop the supertech aircraft in the sky.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Someone not experienced with Aquaman's trident was more than a match for 31st century's Gold Lantern. During that arc we found out that his trident had drained the life from a planet, stored the oceans and life of that planet in an extradimensional space for a thousand years, and restored both in moments.

Superboy accidentally one-shot the entire Legion of Super-Heroes with it. Superboy obviously doesn't have any experience using the trident.

No Caption Provided

Water manipulation is one of the most likely uses and we've seen that drop an entire squad of full powered kryptonians under a yellow sun on a higher end or...

...something simple and low end like grabbing meta-human opponents in hydrokinetic whirlpools or the force of every current on earth (multi-quintillion tons on a low estimate) before getting into more rare abilities.

Aquaman's trident also absorbs, manipulates, and redirects energy. For example:

That's Aquaman using his trident to take down the Crown of Thorns. This is why it's such a high feat:

First of all, that's Mera's power that registers as an extraterrestrial storm event. She cannot hope to damage the Crown but the tsunamis her attacks are making threaten to destroy cities on other continents even while she's in an exhausted state. The important part is Cyborg cannot calculate an amount of force to break through, but Cyborg can calculate the energy to permanently remove a space sector from reality, implying the Crown of Thorn takes more than that amount of energy. Those are both written under the same writer.

The Crown of Thorns beyond anyone in the Justice League or on Earth or effectively "unbreakable" as per Cyborg is clearly far above planet level.

Here's another another example...

Aquaman absorbed the ionic energy from a JL satellite battery stating it's the most dangerous energy on the satellite. He used it to energy blast a space ship from the satellite.

Aquaman absorbed speed force into his trident that Flash was generating for him and blasted one of the alien ships from Atlantis out of the ocean, breaking a hole in the hull. Aquaman also demonstrated speed to race Flash (not high end Flash OC) in the water and more trident energy blasts. Then created a water elevator.

When Flash was drained of power he and Arthur came up with a plan to reabsorb the energy that had been consumed. Aquaman was required to use his trident to direct that energy and because he was much more capable of surviving the blast (durability feat). The energy was stated to be the energy of an entire planet. We also see Aquaman make a force field (he does this very rarely) during the conversation while he fights.

Aquaman uses his power combined with Flash's energy to create an opposite effect to the voidsong. This frees everyone on the planet, amps them, and the ships / aliens get destroyed.

This was an energy manipulation feat that restored the energy of the planet, everyone on the planet, and destroyed the fleet of alien ships orbiting the planet for a high end feat.

And we can get back to something simple like hitting Superman with a magic blast warning shot...

No Caption Provided

We can scale the trident against Earth 11 Aquawoman as well.

No Caption Provided

In the above image, Aquawoman is absorbing the lightning from a storm that Thunderer (Alternate Earths have DC version of the Avengers. Thunderer and Machine Head are DC versions of Thor and Ironman, both of whom joined the Justice League Incarnate).

No Caption Provided

Aquawoman used that absorbed energy to hurt Nix Uotan (he was not defeated but still impressive).

For reference, Thunderer's lightning is capable of destroying planets.

This is relevant because Aquaman is the "prime" character. Prime versions are equal to or greater than their alternatives. In this case, Aquawoman is essentially the same character but in female form.

The Life Force -- A Fundamental Force of Creation

Aquaman is telepathic. This is one aspect of the life force Aquaman wields that he very typically uses to communicate with sea life.

No Caption Provided

It's a connection to all life, not just the life in the sea.

Aquaman's TP runs much deeper than standard TP.

The Celestial Isthmus

The Celestial Isthmus is a realm of pure thought that connect Aquaman more closely to sea life and we very often see that connection. Aquaman has shown that he has the skill to rip Kordax, who has similar power, into that realm of pure thought and then use that realm to consume Kordax's mind using mind worms.

Kordax is several hundreds of years old. That's a lot of experience even if he did tend to use more force than skill.

Aquaman telepathically contacted the essence of a god after Namma consumed said god and restored that essence. Those are the same gods whom he earlier restored to godhood in the arc with is powers.

We're going from Aquaman in Atlantis accidentally waking the Dead King in Antarctica half a world away by casually telepathically communicating to sea life across the planet to Aquaman who can do this:

Aquaman was still missing his connection to the Life Force at that point. He was using a drained trident to focus the echoes of his power. He converted the Tear of Extinction into something positive, empowered Arion's Conch, and gave that to Mera so she could broadcast a telepathic message across the universe. All with almost no access to his full power.

When Aquaman was trying to power the Clarion he was connecting to everyone. Everyone meaning everyone. After Aquaman recovered his powers he was capable of hiding from Martian Manhunter's and Jarro's telepathic searches while he took some time to himself hiding away from the world.

The Helmet of Fate

This section is going to require some more background on Aquaman because there is specific synergy in the strategy of giving this item to this character. We'll start with the Zodiac Crystals.

No Caption Provided

The origin of the Zodiac Crystals was a power source for magic in the ancient atlantean empire across the entire planet. A great sorcerous battle drew on that magical energy and drained the crystals, leading to the ice age.

During the Extinction Machines arc, Arthur demonstrated he can circle the corners of the globe fast enough to place Zodiac crystals in four key locations during a single combat, and they had the power to hold an exploding planet together. Arthur placed eleven of the crystals around the planet and saved one to use against the Kindred. That one was a cosmic embodiment of magic and the other three represented the speed force, emotional spectrum, and divine power.

Orm armed with three drained crystals was still able to one-shot a small city.

Five crystals were not enough to restrain Aquaman.

No Caption Provided

Orm had been taking advantage or Arthur's lack of magic at the time and using him to charge the crystals with incalculable power with every encounter because of Arthur's magical potential that he can use when Arthur gets emotional.

No Caption Provided

Four crystals that were placed in configuration after Orm had been charging them off of Aquaman transformed Prof Magus into an interdimensional bubble on the outside and a living universe on the inside. The interdimensional bubble on the outside had been absorbing life force.

Arthur subconsciously tore his own soul in half to get rid of the part of himself that could not reconcile his emotions when he thought he'd killed Orm. That half of his soul was launched to the moon where it went into a healing state until Prof Magus woke it using the Zodiac Crystals.

Those crystals acted like a beacon to a lost soul and needed the magic to remain active to find it's way back. When Arthur disrupted the crystal configuration that universe collapsed in on itself. Arthur grabbed the magic and held on to it.

No Caption Provided

He held the magic of the universes together long enough for the other half of his soul to return and become whole.

Aquaman has enough magical power in the bones of one hand to raise a city from the ocean. He also removed the genetic enhancements that had turned the residents of San Diego into atlanteans, reversing the genetic changes transforming them back into humans for an example of biokinesis that Aquaman periodically displays.

Powering up the Zodiac Crystals to the point they can create an interdimensional universe or restoring a sunken city to the surface demonstrate the untrained raw magical power that Arthur possesses. Fate's other hosts haven't demonstrated that power prior to Fate possessing them.

No Caption Provided

Khalid demonstrated stopping a subway train with untrained magic. That's tiers below untrained Arthur.

The reason that's important is because Fate often selects hosts based on their magical potential. Khalid was chosen for his bloodline's magical history. The better the host equals the better the magician.

When Batman wore the Helmet he could immediately break the Demon Nezha's hold on Damian and teleport all the Robins to safety.

Bruce was capable of fighting Nezha without magical training or experience.

No Caption Provided

Batman had been resisting the Helmet the whole time.

Xanadoth is the original Lord of Chaos, who was so powerful the Lords of Order and Lords of Chaos combined their forces to defeat her. As such, she scales above the likes of Mordru. When Superman wore the Helmet of Fate we learned that Fate can cast more powerful spells based on the physicals of a person. That was enough of an amp for SuperFate, Zatanna, and Khalid to bind Xanadoth.

Additionally, the trident is a focus and amplifier for psychic and magical energy.

No Caption Provided

The helmet allows for seeing the inherent magical energy everywhere.

The basic interaction of someone with the immense magical potential Aquaman has starts off with a more powerful Fate than other hosts have shown for the first degree of amplification, has the physicals to cast more powerful spells (as per the Superman example) for an amplification of an amplification, and then uses the trident as a focus to amplify that amplification of an amplification. All with the knowledge and skill that the helmet can offer.

AquaFate is capable of replicating any magic feat shown by any version of Fate and exponentially amplify that feat.

That's enough on AquaFate for now.

Barry Allen -- The Flash

The Speed Force

I will spend less time on this section. Barry Allen is "the fastest man alive", only edged out by Wally West. That pretty much means almost any speed feat presented in DC comics is a feat Barry can match or exceed. He also has a variety of speed related hax and abilities.

I'll keep this part of the introduction short since I have already gone over the Seven Forces of the Universe above, and Barry has less sources of power to go over.

Barry's reactions have been shown in femptoseconds and faster. He can vibrate opponents apart, phase himself or objects / others through solid objects, time travel, disrupt energy, and more. MFTL is a massive understatement

reversed order

That's Barry Allen repeatedly using IMP's (Infinite Mass Punch) to punch the Anti-Monitor through realities until the Anti-Monitor managed to counter-attack. The first image shows that the Anti-Monitor was overwhelming to the top heroes of various Earths in that arc.

Perks

Batman's martial arts is straight forward. Barry has mastered all martial arts forms known.

Flash has basic knowledge on Aizen from the training simulation.

Perfect teamwork is an exceptional perk in this case. I mentioned the Universe Song in Arthur's section on the trident. Arthur is capable of manipulating and combing speed force / life force energy. Those scans also demonstrated that Aquaman's physicals allow him to survive processing more Speed Force than Barry can.

With perfect teamwork and Fate's helmet on Aquaman for knowledge, Arthur should be capable of using Speed Force to a greater extent than Barry can. Barry just needs to open the tap and supply the energy.

Opening Strategy

Aquafate immediately creates a telepathic bond with Flash and sucks the entire planet (Flash included) into a pocket dimension within the trident to protect them. Barry maintains a connection to the Speed Force from within the trident for Aquaman to use and manipulate.

Tatsu has demonstrated pulling energy from sword inhabitants that can give her excessively more speed. Tatsu ditched her futuristic motorcycle that the armored vehicle was matching speeds to draw energy from the sword and run instead. If a low end sorcerer like Tatsu can amp her speed from those within her sword dimension then there's no reason why AquaFate cannot replicate this with Barry Allen in his trident dimension.

I'll get deeper into strategy and options in my next post.

Initial Thoughts

Barry's speed is typically a huge advantage and it's unlikely that won't be the case in this match. Arthur's high tier physicals in a herald/buster tournament might seem minor but they provide synergy in this case while his trident and telepathic powers are effective in this tier.

Your team is also facing an massive level of versatility and hax against my team's synergy in abilities and perfect teamwork. I'm not sure you have a defense against the basic teleportation-and-stab approach so we'll see what you come up with. :-)

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers