Avatar image for dynamo
#1 Posted by Dynamo (73 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for dynamo
#2 Posted by Dynamo (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for mighty_magneto
#3 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm interesting match up here would be alot of fun to watch.

Avatar image for mighty_magneto
#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for gottheit
#5 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually would love to see the JLA contend with Galactus...that would be most horrorshow...I think JLA/Fantastic Four would win...that would be a fun comic. They should get to work on that...

Avatar image for methos
#6 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm would be interesting to watch...

Galactus meets Amazons, Kryptonions, Speedsters and Green Lanterns... nope, don't think he has a chance

M

Avatar image for gottheit
#7 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention an angry rich guy with a lot of gadgets...

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3733 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien invasions are a league speciality

Avatar image for dynamo
#9 Posted by Dynamo (73 posts) - - Show Bio

no all of them

Avatar image for kravicia
#10 Posted by Kravicia (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Just those 4 Heralds? Against all of the Justice League? I'd say the JLA & F4 take it...

Avatar image for the_ghostshell
#11 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84134 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for osiris
#12 Posted by OSIRIS (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2149/30181-galactus_400.jpg"
whats the pic from?6the black and white one.
Post Edited:2007-03-29 15:35:41
Avatar image for superparody
#13 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio

RISE FOR THE DEAD THREADS SHALL NO LONGER SLEEP! BLACKEST NIGHT HAS COME 
 
hmmm a fully powered Galactus could take this
Avatar image for atphantom
#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" RISE FOR THE DEAD THREADS SHALL NO LONGER SLEEP! BLACKEST NIGHT HAS COME  hmmm a fully powered Galactus could take this "
Problem, It doesn't say Galactus, it says heralds of Galactus.
Avatar image for kagetaicho
#15 Posted by kagetaicho (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

Um Fantastic Four together couldn't take out even 1 herald without prep. Maybe not even then. Actually only Superman could hang with the heralds.

Avatar image for biackflash
#16 Posted by BIackFlash (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

The herald Destroyer opens his visor,  everyone is instantly killed by his blast....everyone minus maybe an immortal like Phantom Stranger
 
Heralds will stomp, unless Phantom Stranger is in town or Reed Richards is given lots and lots of prep

Avatar image for atphantom
#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" The herald Destroyer opens his visor,  everyone is instantly killed by his blast....everyone minus maybe an immortal like Phantom Stranger  Heralds will stomp, unless Phantom Stranger is in town or Reed Richards is given lots and lots of prep "
What makes you think Destroyer is in the team?
Avatar image for superparody
#18 Posted by Superparody (2106 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Superparody said:
" RISE FOR THE DEAD THREADS SHALL NO LONGER SLEEP! BLACKEST NIGHT HAS COME  hmmm a fully powered Galactus could take this "
Problem, It doesn't say Galactus, it says heralds of Galactus. "

hmm didnt see that... my bad...