Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supertrooper117

fallen one vs. silver surfer who would win?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surfer.

_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

powered up surfer wins

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supertrooper117

how the fallen one has the same powers as him plus the dark matter

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Silver Surfer would take down The Fallen One
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By supertrooper117

how!!!!! because hes more popular

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supertrooper117 said:
"how!!!!! because hes more popular"
because he's more powerful.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Ball Buster

silver surfer has been stated by even galactus as his most powerful herald.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeSAW

Id love to see this one right now i give Surfer a very slight advantage over him. There are a few other heralds that can contend with Surfer as well, like Morg, and Stardust. But right now I have to say that Surfer is the strongest cuz he has the most experience with his powers.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By supertrooper117

any other opinions

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By the creator

If difficult to determine as I don't recall ever having seen a full demonstration of the Fallen Ones powers todate.

He did seem to defer to Thanos which could mean that his power level was below Thanos's (but then again so was the Sufers).

If they had been equal before (and that is an assumption), with the more recent power upgrade that the Surfer appears to have recieved, I would back the Surfer.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ball Buster said:
"silver surfer has been stated by even galactus as his most powerful herald. "

Since is augment 
But before it would have been Fallen One 

I wonder who is the most powerful after these two? 

I say Firelord
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Ball Buster said:
Since is augment But before it would have been Fallen One  I wonder who is the most powerful after these two?  I say Firelord "
You mean Fallen One.
And FO shouldn't be use in battles. We don't even know how good were his offensive powers.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Ball Buster said:
Since is augment But before it would have been Fallen One  I wonder who is the most powerful after these two?  I say Firelord "
You mean Fallen One. And FO shouldn't be use in battles. We don't even know how good were his offensive powers. "

But we can speculate to his power level 
Based on him being more powerful than the Surfer before his augment 
Though based on dark matter, his power was similar to the other heralds and what their power cosmic allowed them to do
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
"But we can speculate to his power level Based on him being more powerful than the Surfer before his augment Though based on dark matter, his power was similar to the other heralds and what their power cosmic allowed them to do "
But when we talk about feats, he has none (offensive), so he can't defeat even weak characters.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
"But we can speculate to his power level Based on him being more powerful than the Surfer before his augment Though based on dark matter, his power was similar to the other heralds and what their power cosmic allowed them to do "
But when we talk about feats, he has none (offensive), so he can't defeat even weak characters. "

Don't need feats to speculate 
He was the most powerful before the Surfer's upgrade 
So even if you go by the weakest Heralds offensive or defensive power 
It would be a place to start  
We just don't know how he would 
But we can deduce that he could
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael said:
But when we talk about feats, he has none (offensive), so he can't defeat even weak characters. "
Don't need feats to speculate He was the most powerful before the Surfer's upgrade So even if you go by the weakest Heralds offensive or defensive power It would be a place to start  We just don't know how he would But we can deduce that he could "
We don't know in which area he was better than Surfer, so we can't assume that his blasts are more powerfull than Surfer. Surfer also has many powers and nanosecond reaction speed. Can we say the same abour FO? No we can't. 

IMO guys like FO and General  Elling shouldn't be used on battle forum.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Don't need feats to speculate He was the most powerful before the Surfer's upgrade So even if you go by the weakest Heralds offensive or defensive power It would be a place to start  We just don't know how he would But we can deduce that he could "
We don't know in which area he was better than Surfer, so we can't assume that his blasts are more powerfull than Surfer. Surfer also has many powers and nanosecond reaction speed. Can we say the same abour FO? No we can't.   IMO guys like FO and General  Elling shouldn't be used on battle forum. "

All Heralds have the same basic powers (along with some unique ones) 
Speed, strength, durability amd energy manipulation are some of the constants, but they vary on levels depending on the Herald 
If Galactus says that a Herald is the most powerful, we must assume that he is on all constant levels 
Even without feats 

Magneto and Polaris powers are based on magnetism 
Even if we never saw what Polaris could do 
And it was said that she was more powerful than Magneto 
Then all we need to do is take Magneto's basic power levels and showings increase them 
What we lack is knowing how much to increase them, but we still have a place of reference
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.No and FO was different. He don't even have acces to Power Cosmic.
2.They are pretty different. Seriously I doubt that Firelord, Nova or Terrax have nanosecond speed reaction. They are fast, but FTL in fight? I would need prove about that. And You was the one who said that Spidey>Nova in reaction speed. So, Fallen One's best stats could be travel speed and durability. Or strength and energy manipulation. Or energy durabiltiy and speed reaction. We don't know anything aobut this. And FO didn't won even one battle.
3.How You can be sure that it was about all stats when they all are so different. It is not like Zeus=Odin, when we're talking about similar people with similar powers. 
4.Magneto and Polaris have the same powers. This example is irrelevant. And since when Polaris > Magneto?

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
"1.No and FO was different. He don't even have acces to Power Cosmic. 2.They are pretty different. Seriously I doubt that Firelord, Nova or Terrax have nanosecond speed reaction. They are fast, but FTL in fight? I would need prove about that. And You was the one who said that Spidey>Nova in reaction speed. So, Fallen One's best stats could be travel speed and durability. Or strength and energy manipulation. Or energy durabiltiy and speed reaction. We don't know anything aobut this. And FO didn't won even one battle.3.How You can be sure that it was about all stats when they all are so different. It is not like Zeus=Odin, when we're talking about similar people with similar powers.  4.Magneto and Polaris have the same powers. This example is irrelevant. And since when Polaris > Magneto? "

I'm starting to think that you are not reading fully my post 

I said that they have the same basic powers but it's the level of tose powers that vary 
They all fly fast, but the Surfer is faster 
They all are strong, but the Surfer is stronger 
And so on 

And I said SPiderman is faster that Nova in relfexes because I have not seen any feat of Nova to show that she is faster 
Because faster travel speed doesn't mean fatser reflexes 

Raed what I wrote again and you may get what Im saying 
What you are saying about my statement of Polaris and Magneto tells me you are not reading what I'm saying 
I used that as an example, not as a fact. See the word IF used in that
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.I know what You're saying, but I don't agree with You. They have diferent powers and Fallen One have even different source of energy what makes him completly different than Surfer.
2.Sorry, for misunderstunding (about Polaris > Mags), but example is still irrelevant. They have the same pwoer, Fallen One have completly different power set than Surfer.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
"1.I know what You're saying, but I don't agree with You. They have diferent powers and Fallen One have even different source of energy what makes him completly different than Surfer. 2.Sorry, for misunderstunding (about Polaris > Mags), but example is still irrelevant. They have the same pwoer, Fallen One have completly different power set than Surfer. "

His use of his dark energy may differ from their use of power cosmic 
But his strength, speed, and durability (basic powers) will be same just greater  
And he would be able to manipulate energy, the way it used would be different
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666

So, for You Fallen One has all Pre-A Surfer feats?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By PowerHerc

Surfer.