#1 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36316 posts) - - Show Bio

Herald Tourney:

No Caption Provided

Restrictions:

• Strength: Planet Busting.
  • Speed: FTL (Shouldn't be Flash levels of speed)
  • Energy Projection: Planetary Level
  • TK: Continent Level
  • TP: Planetary Level
  • Destruction of Body counts as Death for immortal characters (Iceman, Swamp Thing etc.)
  • No Reality Warping.
  • No BFR
  • No Deaging/Aging Your opponents team.
  • No Time Freeze.
  • No Power Mimics
  • No Depowerment
  • No Armies, duplicates, clones or summons. If you want fodder you'll have to purchase them.
  • No Prep Item or minion may Exceed The limitations of The Tournament..
  • No Nerfing, period.
  • I have the final say so on all characters/rulings.
  • You guys know the general power limits, so don't try and sneak in stuff, if I have to veto a bunch of characters for a person I will remove you from the tournament.
  • Sneaking in Character's over limits will have a zero tolerance policy. Over powered character's will be removed and replaced with an armless, legless Aunt May.
  • Unsure of something, feel free to ask. Better you ask me before you get in your match and I have to ban/rule against you.

Mr. Ingenuity: New Annihilators

Characters:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

• Adam Warlock (Soul Gem)
  • Genis-Vell (Sane)
  • Morgan La Fey

Perks

• Perfect Team Work (5)
  • Full Knowledge (5)
  • Two Days of Prep (Character has access to their resources/Gear. Time may not be extended in any way) (5)
  • Morals Off (5)

Boon

• N/A

Flash1812: Motherbox & The Homies

Characters:

• Dr.Fate (Kent V)

• Mr.Terrific

• Atomix

Perks

• Perfect Teamwork

• morals off

• Full knowledge

• 2 days prep

Boon

• Motherbox(For Mr. Terrific)

Map: Dark City

No Caption Provided

Positions & Conditions:

• Weather: Raining Acid Rain(Hydrochloric Acid)
  • Each Team Starts Inside A Skyscraper
  • Teams Start 100 Miles Away & Well Hidden
  • Planet Is Indestructible
  • Prep Happens On Your Side Of The Battlefield
  • 100 Sentinels Are Coming To Attack Each Team(Sentinels Cannot Be Hacked, Controlled, Or Matter Manipulated)
  • Sentinels Have Full Knowledge & Are 5 Miles Away From Each Team
  • 2 months to train & master your Boon.
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36316 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Luke can the mother box be used by my whole team like each having one and can I use it in prep

#4 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36316 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: Yes you can use it in prep. No only 1 gets a motherbox.

#5 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36316 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#7 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: Don't let me down I wanna see you in the next round!

#8 Posted by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio

hurry up with the intros!

#9 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812:

Character Intro

Adam Warlock

No Caption Provided

Genis-Vell

No Caption Provided

Morgan Le Fay

No Caption Provided

Prep

Using their mental abilities (telepathy, cosmic awareness, & soul reading) my team will connect their minds allowing them to know everything about each others plans for prep.

Genis-Vell

Using spacial manipulation Genis will render his team undetectable. First masking their presence form tech and telepathy, then opening apertures around them for pseudo intangibility, and finally warping space/time to sure up any further detection.

The last scan demonstrates how the apertures should work. Although not exactly because instead of entering their body things will pass through and be sent to other places on the battlefield.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now that his team is hidden Genis will make sure there plans go uninterrupted during battle and shrink his entire team and there equipment.

No Caption Provided

So not only is the team undetectable by conventional means but even when discovered they're too small to attack.

Morgan Le Fay

Morgan Le Fay will be allowed the Darkhold and her cauldron for prep as both are considered standard gear. She's cited as the Darkhold creator. While the cauldron is found in her castle.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The first day of her prep she will merge with the Darkhold in the same manner Mordred has, so casting spells form its text are no longer needed. With the second day she'll have Adam help her prepare disintegration & transmutation spells. With the combined power of both they'll achieve power far greater than either had done alone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Adam Warlock

As stated before will be working with Morgan Le Fay for her spells and adding the power of the soul gem which also has matter manipulation feats.

#13 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Mr. I how much time for your editing because I am getting bored and wondering if I could post before you edit

#14 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7483 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: Chill. He'll get around to it when he has time. If you want to bump the thread after a few days, that is cool but pestering your opponent isn't cool.

#15 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Ok MR_I Here is prep

Prep

So I will be using the Motherbox to upgrade my T-Spheres so their Energy Manipulation gets better and they become more powerful

No Caption Provided

Than the T-Spheres will render my team invisible and Dr.Fate uses his magic to enhanche the T-Spheres even more so they can shoot magical beams ,heal each other,become invulnerable,have the force to push 2 planets and automatically repair our souls in case you decide to soul steal us.He managed to repair Hal Jordans soul by stopping the curse of Spectre

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Than Terrific will also upload the beams of the Tachyon Cannon to help defeat your team

Yeah thats it

#17 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: Before I get into my strategy I want to address some details of your post. Which is missing info & breaching some rules.

Considering my team has full knowledge there should be something explaining your team's abilities. I don't expect the level of a handbook entry but some effort would nice.

Than within the last few minutes of my prep Dr.Fate will make your team as slow as peak humans through his own magic.He manged to stop a man from moving by Time Manipulation.

While my whole team has resistance to time manipulation, with Adam having resistance reality warping, this isn't allowed during prep. @lukehero Affecting the other team is reserved for battle even then a justifiable reason is needed.

#18 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36316 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: @mr_ingenuity: You can't mess with the other team during prep. Flash if you would please send him a brief write up of your team including weaknesses.

#19 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: @lukehero: Oh sry forgot my intro and for the time manipulation thing that happens when the match starts sry

Dr.Fate

Kent V. Nelson is Doctor Fate, a powerful sorcerer and psychologist who wields the Helmet of Fate in the fight against evil. His grand-uncle is the original Fate, Kent Nelson. He is a member of the Justice Society of America.

His Weakness-Nothing in particular except if you can remove the helmet (which is really hard)His power goes down significantly

Mr.Terrific (Michael Holt)

Michael Holt is the third smartest man in the world, a brilliant inventor and the second super-hero to call himself Mister Terrific. He is the successor to Terry Sloane. Despite having no powers, his T-Spheres make him invisible to technology and he is a member of the Justice Society.

His Weakness-Those of a normal human

Atomix

Atomix is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an unknown species from an unknown planet.

His weakness-He is a bit too over confident

Luke this good and can you also tell ingen to give his weakness also and is being resistant to time maip allowed

#20 Edited by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: U givin strategy first??

EDIT- I have changed something with the invisibility

Also May you also give some Weakness

#21 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36316 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: @flash1812: Yes. if you haven't already post your characters weakness as well Mr. Ingenuity. Thank you.

#22 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: All my characters weakness are present in their handbook entries.

Adam Warlock "The soul gem's own vampiric consciousness occasionally exerts control." This is can be brought on by draining. Noted by Adam when Quasar was draining him.

No Caption Provided

Genis-Vell "His Cosmic Awareness allowing him to see all possible futures and past, and to sense what was around him at all times, though certain mind-controlling entities could block it a their discretion." Purple Man cause Genis to not use his cosmic awareness. Entropy (Eternity's son) worked outside of it and the universe in general.

Morgan Le Fay "Her heritage amplifies her powers, allowing her to access both Celtic and Asgardian magic, bit it also renders her vulnerable to "cold iron" or steel."

Opening Strategy

Your characters are only invisible to sight. Having failed to render themselves invisible to cosmic awareness and soul sensing my team will instantly learn of there position & being there attack.

Genis-Vell

Genis will return to normal size then locate the opponent's position in space-time & will attack your team on every level to disperse their atoms throughout the battlefield(not BFR). Considering Genis powers work within 500 sq km or nearly 200 sq miles your team can't escape his reach having no where safe to retreat to.

No Caption Provided

Adam Warlock & Morgan Le Fay

Genis isn't the only one disintegrating the opponents. Adam and Morgan will simultaneously attack with disintegration spells having combined there power with prep reaching a new level of power. Adam has also added the power of the soul gem into the mix but I have no doubt Adam Genis and Morgan couldn't produce the desired effect.

Morgan Le Fay has alone has disintegrated Sentry from inside out.

No Caption Provided

Adam Warlock has transmuted a planetoid.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now before you re-post the scan of Orion you should analyze his statements. "Were it not for the Mother Box constantly reassembling my molecular structure I would surely be consumed by this power!" Then he goes on to state "Mother Box...I tax even your powers in this terrible place..." So what is gather form that is Orion is surviving solely on the power of the Mother Box. But that's not all doing this only for Orion is taxing the Mother Box and at some point it will fail.

What you have to take into consideration is your team has one Mother Box vs three characters consistently attacking. Presenting durability feats for your team would only show why they don't get disintegrated in seconds, but that means very little. If you'll excuse me, my rebuttal is a quote form the Borg "resistance is futile."So your characters will need out right immunity to survive but you'll still need to explain how my team is found and defeated.

#25 Edited by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity:

OPENING STRATEGY

The 1500 T-Spheres will be distributed like this

Mr.T-1000

Dr.Fate-500

Atomix-500

Than Atomix will create a small ball of light so we can see through the Dark City.Any Stark Sentinels sent my way will be sent back throught the teleporting used by the motherbox.Once we reach your team Dr.Fate makes your team as slow as peak humans using his magic.He can and will overpower both Le Fay and Warlock at the same time as he is protected from soul stealing and disintergration.He will smash Le Fay and Warlock into each other

While Fate takes down both Warlock and Fay, Atomix and Mr.T hold Captain Marvel at bay using the immensely strong T-Spheres to change their appereances to Captain Marvels most dear people.Atomix will constantly be shooting his HAMEHAMHAAAAAAAAAS which took out Ult Humangosaur and Ult Spidermonkey in one shot to hold him at bay.The T-Spheres will also be manipulating any energy attacks from Mar-Vell.After Dr.Fate is done with the other 2 Fate will also help take down Mar-Vell

Counters

Genis will return to normal size then locate the opponent's position in space-time & will attack your team on every level to disperse their atoms throughout the battlefield(not BFR). Considering Genis powers work within 500 sq km or nearly 200 sq miles your team can't escape his reach having no where safe to retreat to.

That is basically killing your body isnt it @sovereign91001.Also the T-Spheres will just keep on teleporting your molecules back to your side

Genis isn't the only one disintegrating the opponents. Adam and Morgan will simultaneously attack with disintegration spells having combined there power with prep reaching a new level of power. Adam has also added the power of the soul gem into the mix but I have no doubt Adam Genis and Morgan couldn't produce the desired effect.

Morgan Le Fay has alone has disintegrated Sentry from inside out.

Adam Warlock has transmuted a planetoid.

Now before you re-post the scan of Orion you should analyze his statements. "Were it not for the Mother Box constantly reassembling my molecular structure I would surely be consumed by this power!" Then he goes on to state "Mother Box...I tax even your powers in this terrible place..." So what is gather form that is Orion is surviving solely on the power of the Mother Box. But that's not all doing this only for Orion is taxing the Mother Box and at some point it will fail.

What you have to take into consideration is your team has one Mother Box vs three characters consistently attacking. Presenting durability feats for your team would only show why they don't get disintegrated in seconds, but that means very little. If you'll excuse me, my rebuttal is a quote form the Borg "resistance is futile."So your characters will need out right immunity to survive but you'll still need to explain how my team is found and defeated.

The T-Spheres along with Atomix can manipulate the energys

#26 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812:

Rebuttal

The T-Spheres will identify the DNA of your full team to find them.We have your DNA as part of full knowledge

Scanning for my teams DNA gets them nowhere, your team can't scan for something that's not there or at least in normal space. The T-spheres scans won't register warped space even if it could the scans will distributed through apertures. But that's not the last hurtle the T-spheres have no shown to scan for enemies that small.

I'm certain your team isn't granted DNA but that isn't a topic worth debating.

Once we reach your team Dr.Fate makes your team as slow as peak humans using his magic.He can and will overpower both Le Fay and Warlock at the same time as he is protected from soul stealing and disintergration.He will smash Le Fay and Warlock into each other.

Your T-spheres don't have the capabilities to find any of my team's location. Reaching my team is another point you've yet to prove. Your team must first by pass warped space, apertures & size manipulation smaller than atoms. They've yet to find my team let alone do so before they're attacked.

While Fate takes down both Warlock and Fay Atomix and Mr.T hold Captain Marvel at bay using the immensely strong T-Spheres to change their appereances to Captain Marvels most dear people.Atomix will constantly be shooting his HAMEHAMHAAAAAAAAAS which took out Ult Humangosaur and Ult Spidermonkey in one shot to hold him at bay.The T-Spheres will also be manipulating any energy attacks from Mar-Vell.After Dr.Fate is done with the other 2 Fate will also help take down Mar-Vell

Unless fate can shrink down smaller than the atomic level or has powers that work smaller than that level he isn't doing much to affect my team.

Your teams appearances don't matter Genis cosmic awareness know that HoM universe made by Scarlet witch is reality warped. None of Mr Terrific or Atomix blast will by pass warped space nor apertures that displace all attacks. Not to mention Genis can out right tank anything Mr Terrific or Atomix has in there arsenal.

Genis on the other hand won't waste time trying to bypass defenses but attack where their defenses are nonexistent by warping space-time to dissipate your team, to which you've yet to show a defence for. So while your team is trying to locate or waiting to attack my team my team is already attacking.

That is basically killing your body isnt it. Also the T-Spheres will just keep on teleporting your molecules back to your side

Not sure what you're getting at Genis powers doesn't harm him. T-spheres have no way to locate Genis or control his molecules.

Dont you understand? The T-SPheres are basically Motherboxes.So we can protect ourselves from the disintergration as we have 1500 T-Spheres protecting us

I'm fully aware of what you've detailed in prep. "The Mother box will upgrade approx 1500 T-Spheres to the point wher they can teleport,Change their appereance and shoot beams that can disintergrate atoms which is in trny rules." None of that matches what your no claiming, at no point was it stated T-Spheres will have all the abilities of a Mother Box. Giving the T-Spheres teleportation, shape shifting and energy projection doesn't offer your team any defenses. So I suggest not questioning my comprehension & just stop making up feats.

#27 Edited by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

Scanning for my teams DNA gets them nowhere, your team can't scan for something that's not there or at least in normal space. The T-spheres scans won't register warped space even if it could the scans will distributed through apertures. But that's not the last hurtle the T-spheres have no shown to scan for enemies that small.

I'm certain your team isn't granted DNA but that isn't a topic worth debating.

Your whole teams DNA is registered at least somewhere right? The T-Spheres can scan the entire worlds database to find your current location.Also the T-Spheres can find you through your blood as they can scan things pretty damn specifically

No Caption Provided

Your T-spheres don't have the capabilities to find any of my team's location. Reaching my team is another point you've yet to prove. Your team must first by pass warped space, apertures & size manipulation smaller than atoms. They've yet to find my team let alone do so before they're attacked.

They Actually do as proven above and Fate will easily detect you through your energys and bring you back to our size.Remember that Fate is can do a lot of things such as Time Manip

Unless fate can shrink down smaller than the atomic level or has powers that work smaller than that level he isn't doing much to affect my team.

Your teams appearances don't matter Genis cosmic awareness know that HoM universe made by Scarlet witch is reality warped. None of Mr Terrific or Atomix blast will by pass warped space nor apertures that displace all attacks. Not to mention Genis can out right tank anything Mr Terrific or Atomix has in there arsenal.

Genis on the other hand won't waste time trying to bypass defenses but attack where their defenses are nonexistent by warping space-time to dissipate your team, to which you've yet to show a defence for. So while your team is trying to locate or waiting to attack my team my team is already attacking.

Fate can make your team his size.Genis will be teleported back to your side by the motherbox as it will open a portal to the your side.So all the particles of Genis will be telported back to your teams side.

Not sure what you're getting at Genis powers doesn't harm him. T-spheres have no way to locate Genis or control his molecules.

We can detect your team and we can telport all your molecule to your teams location

'm fully aware of what you've detailed in prep. "The Mother box will upgrade approx 1500 T-Spheres to the point wher they can teleport,Change their appereance and shoot beams that can disintergrate atoms which is in trny rules." None of that matches what your no claiming, at no point was it stated T-Spheres will have all the abilities of a Mother Box. Giving the T-Spheres teleportation, shape shifting and energy projection doesn't offer your team any defenses. So I suggest not questioning my comprehension & just stop making up feats.

Bro so I need to spell it out for you? Of Course they will have all the abilities of the Motherbox.I just listed the imposrtant ones

#28 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812:

Rebuttal II

Your whole teams DNA is registered at least somewhere right? The T-Spheres can scan the entire worlds database to find your current location.Also the T-Spheres can find you through your blood as they can scan things pretty damn specifically

You're ignoring my scans unintentionally I hope. My team is present in there own physical space to the point scans can't perceive them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They Actually do as proven above and Fate will easily detect you through your energys and bring you back to our size.Remember that Fate is can do a lot of things such as Time Manip

You have exactly to scans of Dr Fate posted an no issues cited and one isn't even allowed considering it's not the version you're using (classic Dr Fate is banned). So where is it proven? Genis has folded space to create another dimension so my team is separated at all times. My team isn't giving off any energy to detect unless Dr Fate is searching every plane of reality which you've never stated or proven. Your team is being disinterested form inside and out, making their strategy ineffective, & you've have yet to show any durability otherwise.

Time manipulation has been nerfed to hell, so enough with time manipulation show something that matters. Actually you haven even shown that, so why brig it up.

Fate can make your team his size.Genis will be teleported back to your side by the motherbox as it will open a portal to the your side.So all the particles of Genis will be telported back to your teams side.

That's interesting would you show Dr Fate doing this? While you're at it provide scans/cite issues with some level of durability to show why Dr Fate doesn't get disinterested (inside and out). Also how Dr Fate finds my team that's relevant to the debate.

You're misunderstanding Genis hasn't move from the starting position or away form his team just returned to his normal size.

We can detect your team and we can telport all your molecule to your teams location

This proves nothing and has been addressed multiple times.

Bro so I need to spell it out for you? Of Course they will have all the abilities of the Motherbox.I just listed the imposrtant ones

I'm fully capable of reading. You didn't state anywhere would giving the t-spheres all the abilities of the Mother Box, you've haven't shown a feat of a mother box creating mother boxes form earth tech, and above all is duplicating boons even legal in this tourney. @sovereign91001@lukehero

#29 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7483 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36316 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7483 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: yup. They should be free to post now.

#32 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36316 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: Typos & grammar but my initial response is untouched. You may proceed with your post, if that's what you're asking.

#37 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity:

You're ignoring my scans unintentionally I hope. My team is present in there own physical space to the point scans can't perceive them.

I have read your scans and for this situation,Mr.T calls in his specially created BoomSpheres to help my team.They are created out of the essence of a corrupt BoomTube.They can detect time anamolies so that will dtetect your team

No Caption Provided

T-Sanctuary sensors are able to detect time-dimensional anomalies.

You have exactly to scans of Dr Fate posted an no issues cited and one isn't even allowed considering it's not the version you're using (classic Dr Fate is banned). So where is it proven? Genis has folded space to create another dimension so my team is separated at all times. My team isn't giving off any energy to detect unless Dr Fate is searching every plane of reality which you've never stated or proven. Your team is being disinterested form inside and out, making their strategy ineffective, & you've have yet to show any durability otherwise.

Time manipulation has been nerfed to hell, so enough with time manipulation show something that matters. Actually you haven even shown that, so why brig it up.

Dr.Fate has the ability to reality warp and can see through the Astral Plane.I showed those feats to tell you that even KEnt.V can do those things,even the time Manip.Also this way of detecting is no longer needed as I have proven that my BoomSpheres can sense time anomalies

That's interesting would you show Dr Fate doing this? While you're at it provide scans/cite issues with some level of durability to show why Dr Fate doesn't get disinterested (inside and out). Also how Dr Fate finds my team that's relevant to the debate.

You're misunderstanding Genis hasn't move from the starting position or away form his team just returned to his normal size.

Fate can do that by rearranging your molecules and make the bigger.Yes I understood that Genis has returned to his normal size but he cant do anything anything to us

This proves nothing and has been addressed multiple times.

With the new evidence you have to counter it means something

I'm fully capable of reading. You didn't state anywhere would giving the t-spheres all the abilities of the Mother Box, you've haven't shown a feat of a mother box creating mother boxes form earth tech, and above all is duplicating boons even legal in this tourney.

Ok my BoomSpheres have been shown to absorb energys far greater than Disintergration beams which are Darksieds Omega Beams and they have also broken Darksieds force sheilds.If needed they can combine and create an explosion that damaged Darksied

Even Darkseid's Omega Beams can be absorbed by the Boom Spheres.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Boom Spheres are It is powerful enough to destroy the force field that protects Darkseid.

Mister Miracle commands Boom Spheres to absorbs each other causing a massive explosion in order to knock down Darkseid.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So Your turn

How many more do you want to post

#38 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812:

Rebuttal III

I have read your scans and for this situation,Mr.T calls in his specially created BoomSpheres to help my team.They are created out of the essence of a corrupt BoomTube.They can detect time anamolies so that will dtetect your team

Gear can only be gathered during prep.

Dr.Fate has the ability to reality warp and can see through the Astral Plane.I showed those feats to tell you that even KEnt.V can do those things,even the time Manip.Also this way of detecting is no longer needed as I have proven that my BoomSpheres can sense time anomalies

Feats preformed by Kent V are counted for Dr. Fate & currently you've only posted one scan( that's not relevant to the debate) of Dr Fate with no issues cited for feats. As far as the abilities you're listing, reality warping disqualifies all the character I doubt you'll risk it, & astral plane viewing is interesting. But my team is masked form telepathy and hidden below atomic scale. It is a debatable ability but you'll need to show Dr Fate doing this in combat and 100 of miles away.

Your team hasn't shown they can detect my team before getting attacked. With that stated you've shown little to state they can withstand an attack form the combined power of Adam, Genis, Morgan & the soul gem.

Try and understand Morgan isn't attacking with some harry potter spells that can be deflected, it literally disintegrated Sentry from inside out while Morgan was in the past, & adding Adam's Quantum Magic further boost that. Genis is contorting space and time to dissipate or disperse your team's across the battle field. No energy necessary form Genis, plus that's isn't an attack even the Mother Box has shown to withstand.

Fate can do that by rearranging your molecules and make the bigger.Yes I understood that Genis has returned to his normal size but he cant do anything anything to us

Molecules manipulation isn't a method to counter size manipulation ask Sentry. I would also like to see Dr Fate's size manipulation feats.

No Caption Provided

You stating Genis can't affect your team is odd seeing as you'e yet to provide feats I've ask for. So I'm not sure if that's a bold or an ignorant claim.

Ok my BoomSpheres have been shown to absorb energys far greater than Disintergration beams which are Darksieds Omega Beams and they have also broken Darksieds force sheilds.If needed they can combine and create an explosion that damaged Darksied

Boom-Spheres aren't relevant to the debate and aside form counters that breached the rules you're not showing much for the gear and characters you have. Form what is shown has proven to be ineffective such as scanning.

At this point I'm entirely unsure what you will state next response that wouldn't be you repeating the same statements. The only thing that adds anything if feats but if you don't provided them there isn't anywhere for this debate to go.

#39 Edited by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Ok How many more of these do you want to do I am thinking 2 more each

TIME FOR THEM FEATS!!!!

Gear can only be gathered during prep.

Yeah ok,Fate can sense you as you have created a time anomaly so you can and will b efound

No Caption Provided

Made the Outsiders Stop.

Feats preformed by Kent V are counted for Dr. Fate & currently you've only posted one scan( that's not relevant to the debate) of Dr Fate with no issues cited for feats. As far as the abilities you're listing, reality warping disqualifies all the character I doubt you'll risk it, & astral plane viewing is interesting. But my team is masked form telepathy and hidden below atomic scale. It is a debatable ability but you'll need to show Dr Fate doing this in combat and 100 of miles away.

Your team hasn't shown they can detect my team before getting attacked. With that stated you've shown little to state they can withstand an attack form the combined power of Adam, Genis, Morgan & the soul gem.

Try and understand Morgan isn't attacking with some harry potter spells that can be deflected, it literally disintegrated Sentry from inside out while Morgan was in the past, & adding Adam's Quantum Magic further boost that. Genis is contorting space and time to dissipate or disperse your team's across the battle field. No energy necessary form Genis, plus that's isn't an attack even the Mother Box has shown to withstand.

Well This isnt exactly Astral Plane viewing it is Astral Projestiion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Literally called on souls to Rise him

I have showed a way of detecting you ,also all your attacks will go through me as Fate will make my intangible

No Caption Provided

Yeah unless those spells can go through intangible beings their not affecting me,also the Motherbox would just manipulate all that energy and shoot it back at you

Molecules manipulation isn't a method to counter size manipulation ask Sentry. I would also like to see Dr Fate's size manipulation feats.

Fate changes his blood to make him smaller

No Caption Provided

Boom-Spheres aren't relevant to the debate and aside form counters that breached the rules you're not showing much for the gear and characters you have. Form what is shown has proven to be ineffective such as scanning.

Fate has manipulated the energy of a combined blast form JAde and Obsidian

No Caption Provided

#40 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14556 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash1812: Try not to take this as me nitpicking feats because your scans don't seem to substantiate you're claims. Which is what I'm debating against. With that stated I'm not asking you to produce a respect thread worth of feats, citing a feat and explain the context is also acceptable.

Also I've noticed for a while you've haven't address most of the point in my post, so I'm certain this debate won't reach any middle ground.

Rebuttal IV

Yeah ok,Fate can sense you as you have created a time anomaly so you can and will b efound

So Dr Fate can detect displacements in time? Why I asked because your scan doesn't show anything to that effect. Even then he wouldn't be able to narrow it down to finding my team, when Genis is using the same power offensively on your team. That will mess with more than just Dr Fate's senses.

Well This isnt exactly Astral Plane viewing it is Astral Projestiion.

Unless Dr Fate could physically enter the astral plane he's be leaving his body behind, which would leave him defenseless form the start. Form what I've debated it wouldn't change much but form what you're debating the change is significant.

Form the astral plane he could be able to find Genis given time, but my team will already know of his presence on the astral & with his body being destroyed he'll be trapped there. If we were to count this as incapacitation then Dr Fate is out of the running. If not between Chthon magic wielded by Morgan and the Soul Gem there isn't a plausible way for Dr Fate to win.

I have showed a way of detecting you ,also all your attacks will go through me as Fate will make my intangible

Those scans above doesn't have any relevance to the points your making, but let's continue.

You're assuming Dr Fate will have any reason to go intangible before my team attacks. If you would have put this in your strategy I would have addressed it then. Now it seems as if your throwing everything at the wall and hoping it sticks but the slightest interference would knock all those points down.

Phasing (what Dr Fate is doing in that scan) only allows molecules to pass through solid objects but molecules still exist in space & time. Meaning he hasn't circumvented spacial manipulation dissipating him across the battlefield.

Genis control of spacial manipulation is to the point he merged a portion of the 616 universe within the HoM universe (Earth-58163). This was confirmed to be done within 500 km or 300 miles far greater than I previously stated (500 sq Km) and bigger than the battlefield.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This still fits the rules of no reality warping, since Genis is a spacial conduit with the ability to manipulating space to such a degree.

No Caption Provided

Understanding why Morgan Le Fay's spell should still work shouldn't be difficult. Disintegration weakens bonds, with your team still having molecules those molecular bonds will destroyed and reduced to atoms. With that a combined attack form Adam, Genis,& Morgan would nullify whatever the Mother Box has to offer.

Yeah unless those spells can go through intangible beings their not affecting me,also the Motherbox would just manipulate all that energy and shoot it back at you

Intangibility is hardly a challenge to characters in this tier. Would you be so kind as to show where Genis or Morgan is blasting energy at your team. I'm interested to see what you're seeing that makes you repeat that. There isn't even a need for you to edit the scans just state your explanation as if the panels where number form left to right.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Fate changes his blood to make him smaller

The transmuting blood doesn't have any connection to size manipulation and the scan itself doesn't have any thing to do with what you're claiming. It's as if the details/context of the debate doesn't matter, which goes a step beyond reaching.

Fate has manipulated the energy of a combined blast form JAde and Obsidian

No where in that scan does he manipulate any blast or is it relevant to the debate. There isn't any energy being blasted & at no point in my debate have I stated there was.

Closing

Optional read.

I think I did well in supporting all my claims and not veering off form my opening strategy. I'm not sure if anything I've stated needed further adjustments to succeeded.

Genis-Vell attack with spacial manipulation should be an instant kill considering no defense for such an attack was provided. Even then I doubt many could resist the level of Power Genis displayed.

Adam Warlock & Morgan Le Fay provide the nails in the coffin. Adam amping Morgan's magic with his own would wreak havoc on any characters durability & healing factor. With that Moran's magic works across time so there isn't a way to dodge it with speed. Meaning having the durability to tank it will be needed. Which plays right into my previous statement.

My team defenses overall worked for most counters if not all. While stating undetected with spacial manipulation can be circumvented, size manipulation not so much. To circumvented size manipulation characters would need powers that worked at that level doubtful or size manipulation not very common.

#42 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: @lukehero: @mr_ingenuity:I am sorry Sov but I quit the things that Cap MArvel can do should not be allowed

Also I had mistaken my prep

Also if any drops I would like toCome back in