#1  Edited By AValiantImge

Hellboy

No Caption Provided

vs

The Tick

No Caption Provided

Rules

Hellboy get his firearm

Random Encounter, The Tick thinks Hellboy is a villain while patrolling the city

To the K.O or death

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for the Tick?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ljayg: He's pretty damn durable. Got knocked back by a grenade launcher to the chest but was unfazed, survived a warehouse explosion. Decent respect thread here.

I've only seen a season and a half of The Tick, and haven't seen the new Hellboy, but just going by what I know about Hellboy, I think the Tick should win.

Awesome matchup, nonetheless.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ljayg: He's pretty damn durable. Got knocked back by a grenade launcher to the chest but was unfazed, survived a warehouse explosion. Decent respect thread here.

I've only seen a season and a half of The Tick, and haven't seen the new Hellboy, but just going by what I know about Hellboy, I think the Tick should win.

Awesome matchup, nonetheless.

In the movie trailer, Hellboy used a giant troll sword and swung it around like a pool noodle. He cut the troll's limbs clean off with its own sword. I still have not watched the movie but I thought I should leave it here.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ljayg: Right, I've seen the trailer. I don't think that's anything Tick would have trouble doing himself.