User Lists: 0

feats for thorbuster?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@sozoz: Getting wrecked like all Buster suits do.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Likely the Hellbat, considering it managed to hold off Darkseid for a bit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df827a39d454
deactivated-5df827a39d454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tony stomps. Could one-shot honestly.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mbatz  Online

Hellbat it has consistently shown to operate at above superman levels of strength and durability.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony would win..

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Noone1996

@waitomegastorm: His punch stalemated King Thor’s Mjolnir strike. The same Odin force empowered dude that casually dented Cap’s shield. I’d like to see Darkseid do something like that.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mbatz  Online

@byondeon: @noone1996:Honestly it’s you two again, I’ve already explained to you two the hellbat is above superman levels in other threads, this is becoming annoying.

Compile evidence before I just debunk “tony wins”. This is ridiculous. It’s even laughable how last time noone1996 you tried to say Darskied wasn’t trying when he through Batman in a pit of apocalypse and was pissed since Batman took the chaos shard which was going to power a doomsday weapon, your worse then Byondeon in the sense you mislead people, I’ll take a biased person (since everyone is biased to an extent) over a person who lies for there own self benefit,

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9
deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorbuster is above standard Superman. Hellbat isn't on that level.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mbatz  Online

@daruma said:

Thorbuster is above standard Superman. Hellbat isn't on that level.

Don’t worry I’ll explain why Hellbat is above superman level. I don’t see how people can get this so confused I mean thorbuster lost to Thor low Diff. Its one thing to say Thor is superman level and superman is above Thor but it’s another thing to say an armour that got trashed by thor is superman level. Anyway the Next post will be my final post before I go to bed then I’ll proceed to see comments in the morning.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lol possibly the two most wanked suits on Comicvine face off... I'd say Hellbat wins just because there's less context to its feats.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mbatz  Online

@blackspidey2099: Read this it’s pure facts, tell me anywhere I’ve wanked.

Hellbat was an armour designed by Batman to handle league threats when the league isn’t available, the hellbat also has a record of dealing with above superman level characters.

When the hellbat was first introduced it dealt with the character of darkseid in Batman and Robin: issue 37 (volume).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now when I first saw this I thought little about the Hellbat, I thought the suit wasnt always going to be this powerful consistently and it was only this powerful because of plot however my mind changed when I saw Rebirth Superman (2016) issue 5 where the hellbat confronted an AMPED eradicator who was stronger than superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now as is shown above Superman gave the eradicator a barrage of JoJo like punches but despite this the eradicator who was amped was uneffected. However the eradicator begins to scream in agony when Lois Lane begins to use the suit to bash the hellbat, and this is after Superman is absorbed by eradicator and for those who don’t know how eradicator was amped he absorbed the souls of dead kryptonians when krypton blew up and absorbed superman also yet Hellbat still was capable of harming AMPED eradicator making him scream in pain.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now at this point my opinion of the Hellbat was beginning to change in terms of how strong it was because it had now taken on two above superman level being, Lois Lane didn’t win the fight but she drew the fight long enough for superman escape eradicator and free the souls of the dead kryptonians depowering the eradicator to normal levels whilst amping superman as he absorbed the souls of the dead kryptonians. Another important thing to know is that Lois Lane didn’t have the telepathic link to the suit so she couldn’t use its full functionlaity, she couldnt turn invisible, fly, use energy beams or use the devastator protocol and she didn’t know martial arts yet she harmed the eradicator to the point of crying.

Anyway the next time the hellbat was used was in a Detective Comics issue 998 which proves that the hellbat is solidly at above superman level and thats when Batman confronted an unknown and unnamed demon that has overpowered, beat and held Etrigan hostage.

Now we know from Action Comics issue 762 that Etrigan and Superman are equals as shown below.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now I’ve given you that issue above to so that you can see that the demon Batman was facing had overwhelmed Etrigan to an extreme degree to the point Etrigan was about to be killed yet Batman intervened.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now as you can see the punches Batman where doing are clearly not effective but Batman still had not used the full capabilities of the suit so he activated the devastator protocol and completely annihilated the demon sending it back to hell. And this is important because punches that hurt darkseid and amped eradicator where ineffective but using the devastator punch sent the demon packing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ultimately the Hellbat is a suit that is above superman level featwise as it has taken down contended with darkseid, contended with AMPED eradicator that was beating up superman and finally it beat a demon back to hell that was about to eat Etrigan who is equal to superman.

The hellbat is well above superman level feat-wise and should win if you imagine Thor facing darkseid, an amped eradicator or etrigan overpowering demon. Thor struggled with large amounts of elves and frost giants all of which aren’t superman level let alone above superman level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: it lost to a massively amped Thor a Thor that would beat hellbat and Superman at the same time.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mbatz  Online

@daruma: That’s an overstatement and featwise it cant handle superman at that same point in time. Post crisis Supes. Even new 52 Supes is blitzing.

But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt look at comic issues he appeared in just to double check my knowledge.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mbatz  Online

@daruma: furthermore let’s not pretend like Thor didn’t say you are nothing to me in terms of power, as he ripped Thorbusters arms off

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: The suit was made to fight Thor, problem is this Thor was massively amped. He was basically Odin level IIRC

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mbatz  Online

@daruma: King Thor’s best feats

1. Fighting surtur he lost but put up a good fight

2. Killing Thing and hulk while weakened please keep in mind hulk wasn’t strong during this point in time neither was thing

3. Melting wolverine and he’s bones

4. Fighting the inbetweener

5. Killing bor who isn’t that strong, you have to remember the Odinforce is made with the life force of Odin’s brothers including bor hence why this is at the bottom of the list and is unquantifiable

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mbatz  Online

@daruma: like I said massively amped is an overstatement

Edit: I’m going to bed see you in 8 hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: melting Adamantium and denting Captain America's shield are insane feats.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Not a single scan is impressive at all.....

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThorBuster gets busted, like most of Tony's busters.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mbatz  Online

@daruma: The Hellbat survived in a pit of apocalypse which is hotter then the sun

Hellbat>>>>Captain America shield with low boiling point

Hellbat is taking this

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mbatz  Online

@byondeon: All of them are impressive you just don’t like dealing with a certain concept known as “facts”

It’s a fact Hellbat fought a bloodlusted Darkseid, above superman level

It’s a fact Hellbat piloted by Lois lane fought amped eradicator with superman absorbed that’s above superman level

It’s a fact the Hellbat beat a demon that was stronger than etrigan, and etrigan = superman in strength, the demon was about to eat etrigan, Batman even used the devastator protocol also above superman level

Your just a whining kid at this point, you don’t raise arguments you just say ambiguous statements with no evidence like “not impressive”.

Hellbat is taking this, I’ll wait for a proper rebuttal or I’ll have to stalk this sight for you statements like “thorbuster wins”

How about the armour that has never been trashed wins

Darkseid>>>King Thor

Amped eradicator with superman absorbed>>>King Thor

Demon that almost killed etrigan>>>King Thor

Don’t kid yourself

Hellbat wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Huh? He melted Adamantium which takes heats way above the sun and he DENTED Cap's Shield which is complete different than heat resistance it's a striking feat.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mbatz  Online

@daruma: Your incorrect in multiple ways.

First Captain America’s shield has never displayed anything remotely close to sun levels of heat. It was made on earth, maybe a scientifically advanced earth but it is impossible to contain the suns heat that is a fact. There’s even more logical evidence from comics that confirms that adamantium doesn’t have sun level boiling point since it was placed in wolverine, and wolverine recently got vaporised in the sun in house of X and you can’t call this a low showing since there has never been an instance he’s tanked higher heats that are confirmed (not speculation) hotter than the sun.

Secondly, Captain America’s shield was destroyed by an energy blast from Thor eyes I read the comic so you can’t deceive me saying it was a striking feat. The energy Hellbat endured from a pit of apocalyse dwarfs that of the energy that melted/vaporised a bit of caps shield.

Thirdly, physics and chemistry, the stronger the chemical bonds the more energy is required to break those bonds and that can be kinetic energy from a punch or heat energy just as long as the energy is supplied in this case Hellbat is stronger using physics

Fourthly, the Hellbat was forged in the sun and hammered by superman it’s upper durability is unknown

And it survived a pit of apocalyse which is hotter than the sun as confirmed in darkseid wars, and Captain America’s shield now that I think about it is irrelevant because the armour isn’t made from proto-adamantium.

Fifth, your overall argument is flawed you saying King Thor broke proto-adamantium which is inferior to the metal the Hellbat is made from, furthermore King Thor used eye blasts which he never used on Ironman directly other then times he used it to match Ironmans blasts and would discontinue. Meaning Thor buster doesn’t even scale to proto-adamantium and Thorbuster was trashed at least the Captain americas shield was intact

Hellbat is just that strong and it will demolish Thorbuster with little difficulty, just the fact batman has above superman level stats combined with martial arts makes this a mismatch.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hellbat kept up with Darkseid and IIRC trounced the hell out of an amped Eradicator.

Though I don't know much about the Thorbuster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: He didn't Cap's shield that has nothing today with heat why are you bringing that up?

He melted Adamantium not vibranium.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mbatz  Online
@daruma said:

@mbatz: He didn't Cap's shield that has nothing today with heat why are you bringing that up?

He melted Adamantium not vibranium.

Thats what I said Adamantium, I was even specific and said Proto-adamantium however if I said vibranium I must apologise, either way read what I said Wolverine got vaporised in House of X when he fell in the sun. read everything I said u seem to not understand this is a mismatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: you're the won getting Cap's shield mixed up with Logan's skeleton. Either way melting Logan or denting the shield is above any feat you posted.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mbatz  Online

@daruma: Your arguments are becoming more appalling, listen Wolverines skeleton is made from adamantium wolverine was vaporised in the sun

Captain America’s shield in comics is made from Vibranium, steel and an unknown substance. This created proto-adamantium which is inferior to Vibranium and had to be combined with steel since they didn’t have enough Vibranium.

Black Panther (2018), the intergalactic empire of wakanda, there ships are made from Vibranium yet they burn in the sun.

Your arguments are starting to be a bother, I can name countless times metal equal to or greater than has been melted in the sun. Even Mjolnir Thor’s hammer was made in a forge as hot as the sun, and it was in liquid form and was put in a mold to get its shape.

The metal Hellbat was made from has never been in liquid form, just face it Hellbat loses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: You're still not reading, not once did I say anything about Cap's shield being burned. READ. I said his shield was dented which is a striking feat for Thor.

Logan's Skeleton wasn't melted by the sun his flesh maybe but not his skeleton which is the whole point.

Adamantium is stronger than the metal in the Hellbat suit.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mbatz  Online

Furthermore your not listening this is what I said in my previous post to you.

@mbatz said:

@daruma:

Fifth, your overall argument is flawed you saying King Thor broke proto-adamantium which is inferior to the metal the Hellbat is made from, furthermore King Thor used eye blasts which he never used on Ironman directly other then times he used it to match Ironmans blasts and would discontinue. Meaning Thor buster doesn’t even scale to proto-adamantium and Thorbuster was trashed at least the Captain americas shield was intact

Hellbat is just that strong and it will demolish Thorbuster with little difficulty, just the fact batman has above superman level stats combined with martial arts makes this a mismatch.

Hellbat is still winning you haven’t even brought feats to suggest Caps Shield has a sun level boiling point thats a burden of proof fallacy the burden of proof falls on you to get evidence. And I already have enough evidence that shows caps shield isn’t sun level boiling point you just lied about that part entirely.

Hellbat wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Bro you seriously can't read can you?

Thor dented Cap's shield, Ironman then matched his hammer strike. That's pretty simple feat for Ironman.

I haven't once said anything about Cap's shield being able to survive the sun temperature please read for once.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mbatz  Online

@daruma: it was dented by energy blasts from Thor eyes and ”dented” isn’t the right word there energy blasts so it heated and melted the shield.

So it was burnt technically you even see the molten proto-adamantium on the floor so you clearly don’t know what your talking about.

No Caption Provided

At first I thought you were trying to lie to my face saying it was a striking feat but it is abundantly clear you heard the feat from other people its impossible to say it wasn’t burnt.

Thats why I said the stronger the chemical bond the more energy is required to break those bonds and the energy can be heat energy or kinetic energy from a punch.

Do you understand my argument know.

Hellbat is above Thorbuster using physics and chemistry. I tried to explain it and I thought you were avoiding feats but your lack of knowledge makes perfect sense.

Anyway Hellbat is above Thorbuster. It wouldnt be harmed by those eye beams, pit of apocalyse>>>sun>>>thor’s Eye beams>Caps shield>>>Thorbuster.

I hope that simplifies it, let’s continue the argument it will be beneficial if a I crush every argument in case another individual raises it so I can crush that too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: that's not even the feat I'm talking about lmao. Thor hits the shield and sends Cap flying, Tony then catches Cap and states word for word "You dented his shield?!? How?!"

You clearly aren't reading what I'm posting if I wanted to mention him melting the shield I would have but that's not relevant to this battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: You mind shutting this dude down? You're much more knowledge about Tony than I am. And this dude is getting on my nerves with his inability to read what I'm posting.

I agree with you matching blows that dent Vibranium> anything the HB has done.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mbatz  Online

@daruma: Seriously

That’s the worst argument I’ve ever heard in my life

So I originally thought you meant it was melted but you mean it was dented

So let me get this straight, superman who can bench the weight of the earth but can’t move Darkseid, is below Thor in physicals and not only is superman below Thor but also Darkseid.

I’ll apologise for the lack of knowledge on my part but this argument is an even worse.

Darkseid would crush Captain America’s shield, King Thor and Darkseid aren’t comparable.

At first this argument was to an extent enjoyable but this is just common knowledge, furthermore Thorbuster got busted by Thor yet Hellbat survived a fight with a bloodlusted Darkseid.

I can even talk about the demon that overpowered Etrigan or Amped eradicator with superman absorbed.

Let me put this into perspective

Superman pushed brainiacs ship which was 15 times larger than earth and can’t move Darkseid and your out here saying Hellbat is inferior to a suit that lost to Thor who is below that superman.

Edit: That argument is nonsense you should’ve went for the melting argument and wanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: King Thor = Odin who would crush DS and Superman

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mbatz  Online

@daruma said:

@mbatz: King Thor = Odin who would crush DS and Superman

Thats a better argument I guess, but it’s not true that’s the issue, I already made a list of king Thor’s best feats above. I didn’t include denting an object (shield) because it’s not comparable to benching earth or moving brainiacs ship. Feat-wise new 52 Darkseid is safely above king Thor, so is rebirth eradicator superman absorbed and the etrigan bashing demon.

Look even if you wanked and gave Thor Odin‘s power that means he 1. Doesn’t know how to use it since he almost died to hulk and thing or 2. He always holds back or 3. Odinforce was nerfed, look at Odin right now he’s been nerfed to street level to even give Thor such feats we’d need 1. see how powerful Odin was during that time and 2. See if they are consistent with Thor’s feats which they aren’t classic Odin was multiversal and I can get scans to prove it. Thor doesn’t function on that level of power, I mean he struggled with Hulk and Thing, gave Surtur a good fight and fleed and killed a depowered bor. And it is clearly abundant he wasnt at that level of power fighting Thorbuster. Simple as that.

Hellbat wins but do keep presenting arguments I don’t want to leave any lingering thoughts in your mind unanswered

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Noone1996

@mbatz: The only thing laughable is your shitty arguments and misinterpretation. Just because I haven’t taken the time to debunk your nonsensical Batman wank that doesn’t mean you’ve “won”. The last feat you used with Etrigan isn’t even the real version for God’s sake. Hell you’re even using Pre-52 Etrigan feats to scale/compare to the New-52 version and that’s not even the worst part. That’s a freaking computer generated simulation. Your copy and paste shit arguments aren’t convincing anyone. But please keep thinking that, because you get the last word in and spam large walls of text backed by pure unadulterated bias and lack of comprehension skills, you won. The fact that you think that only hurting a Superman level character and nudging Darkseid’s head a few inches is above matching a sky father in striking force already shows your lack of logic and impartiality. I mean talk about “lying” or being “dishonest” when you’re passing off the Hellbat’s performance in a virtual reality program as legit. Just stop.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mbatz  Online

@noone1996:

I really don’t understand people such as yourself.

Here you are making it sound like this is about bias or misinterpretations, no it’s not about that it’s about spreading the truth.

Every feat I posted is backed with logic, here you are saying “Oh your feat is discredited because it’s a simulation” but you forgot the simulation was done by Batman, the guy who analyses everything, that means he believes the hellbat to be above Etrigan and above a being above etrigan, the simulation is done so that it is possible to complete, if Etrigan overpowering demon was too much it wouldn’t appear in the comic. Heck have you even read trinity Etrigan bashed WW, Supes and bats at the same time, though I must say he may have been amped its unclear.

Next your saying “Oh I’m not gonna debunk you, your full of yourself”. Are you okay in the head? I asked on multiple occasions for feats, King Thor literally struggled against thing and hulk “SKY FATHER” Thor. Dont kid yourself, did you forget how strong Odin was during that time he was multiversal or did you not read and see he’s fight against Seth. Thor with the odinforce never displayed that power I made that clear in my above post. Remember this

@mbatz said:

Look even if you wanked and gave Thor Odin‘s power that means he 1. Doesn’t know how to use it since he almost died to hulk and thing or 2. He always holds back or 3. Odinforce was nerfed, look at Odin right now he’s been nerfed to street level to even give Thor such feats we’d need 1. see how powerful Odin was during that time and 2. See if they are consistent with Thor’s feats which they aren’t classic Odin was multiversal and I can get scans to prove it. Thor doesn’t function on that level of power, I mean he struggled with Hulk and Thing, gave Surtur a good fight and fleed and killed a depowered bor. And it is clearly abundant he wasnt at that level of power fighting Thorbuster. Simple as that

What makes this worse is your still talking about the “moving darkseid and fighting eradicator isn’t superman level” look mate. Look at this point this is petty. These feats are solid and consistent you just don’t like that, Darkseid was BLOODLUSTED, you used to say “oh darkseid wasn’t trying” your deceiving people simple as that. You don’t even explain the context you just say “darkseid wasn’t trying he got nudged etc”, then you say I’m misinterpreting. Damian Wayne was dead, the chaos shard was in he’s casket, Darkseid’s forces stole the casket, Darkseid needed the chaos shard for a super weapon and proceeded to jump on Batman which would harm new 52 Supes significantly, he got dumped in a pit of apocalypse which is hotter than the sun, he took punches that would destroy new 52 green lanterns shields.

Eradicator was amped when he fought superman, HE EVEN BASHED HIM THE ABSORBED HIM. Then after all of that LOIS LANE IN HELLBAT NO FUNCTIONALITY BASHES ERADICATOR SUPERMAN ABSORBED THAT BASHED SUPERMAN. YOUR THERE SUPERMAN LEVEL OR BELOW IS STUPID.

I ask you to find good feats for King Thor with context and if you can find comic issues get the, so I can read the comic.

Your that kid who hasn’t read 80s comics and hates when your favourite character who you know nothing about loses in a feat based fight.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Like I said before, I don’t have time to break down every lie and misinterpreted nonsense you’ve presented, but I’ll just say that you never presented the Etrigan feat as a simulation. That’s a lie of omission. You want to pretend that virtual reality Etrigan is the same as pre-52 versions, that’s a different discussion for a different time, but your presentation right there already corrupts your credibility. As for Thor, in the issue where he fought the Thor-Buster, he casually dents Cap’s shield by hitting it. You can try and lowball King Thor all you want about it, but he was holding back when he performed that feat and nobody that’s been mentioned in this thread is capable of replicating it. Period.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Thor one shots Hell-Bat and Superman currently lmao.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mbatz  Online

@noone1996:

This is getting preposterous.

But sure I’ll apologise for forgetting to tell people that it was a simulation, and I used pre 52 because it was the only fight that the 2 had in canon. Or at least that’s was what I thought until “Rebirth Trinity” were etrigan almost ate superman, Wonder Woman and Batman though he was mentally unhinged since Jason blood wasn’t there and functioning at full power so what now.

Furthermore I gave you one task, show me a good feat for King Thor and you cant even do that. Denting Captain America’s shield isn’t impressive and isn’t comparable to benchpressing the earth’s weight for 5 days no sunlight then saying you want a heavier weight, it’s not comparable to moving brainiac’s ship which was several times larger than earth or moving war world into the phantom zone. Supes did all of this and couldn’t move Darkseid’s head they only succeeded in BFR’ing him cause he was BLIND.

Do you understand, your only argument isn’t about physical superiority, make It about something else like hax if the Thorbuster has hax, energy is also a stupid argument since Pit of apocalypse is hotter than the sun. King Thor isn’t hurting Hellbat himself using actual feats.

What makes your arguments of your lowballing so sad is that I‘m stating the feats as they are and explaining them for the power at which they function. I’m not lowballing you just want to wank King Thor to Odin who was a multiversal at the time due to he’s fight with Seth threatening the multiverse. KING THOR DOESN’T HAVE THAT POWER. King thor isn’t equal to Odin of that time.

You clearly want to use the repeated “don’t have time to debunk“ well don’t worry I’ll be here continually to sort out your false claims.

Hellbat harm darkseid and eradicator WITHOUT devatstator protocol, can react to omega beams, can survive in above sun level temperatures and can tank multiple hits from darkseid and amped eradicator that bashed superman then absorbed him.

Do you know what that means, Above superman level striking, Above superman level reaction, high Energy level durability (and using real physics I could equate energy durability with physical but I won’t), above superman level physical durability.

HELLBAT IS WINNING THINK LOGICALLY WHAT ADVANTAGE DOES THORBUSTER EVEN HAVE

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorbuster stomps.