#51 Edited by FirstHunter (3277 posts) - - Show Bio

@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:

Sadly you don't know what your talking about since your using scans on a Odin Respect Thread that I created. You even copy and pasted one of the sections

Your still wrong about Odin tearing at the fabric of the entire Multiverse all by himself. Let's stick to that.

Odin channeled energy that could destroy the Multiverse all by himself. He's Multiversal if he is written properly.

Tag me when you respond to me mate and stop dodging the question.

The Energy could have only destroyed the Multitverse via a chain reaction through Otherworld, Once he lost that connection he was limited to the 9 Realms. Surtur described it as throwing a match to a fuse. If someone can channel the energy of a match are they small building level since a match can destroy a small building via a chain reaction?

Have you ever considered all those times he's not Multiversal is when he's written properly given his consistent feats?

It's stated that Surtur's fire would have engulfed all realities because they are all interlocked and intertwined. It says nothing about a chain reaction being the cause of this power.

Nope mate.

No Caption Provided

Why else do you think Otherworld was so Important?

Odin channeled an attack that could destroy the Mulverise, confirmed.

Stop dodging the question I asked before about the fabric of the Multiverse. If you don't answer it I will think you conceded.

Nope, attack could only destroy Multiverse via otherworld spark, if someone channels a match are they small building level?

So we've established that Odin could affect more than one Universe all by himself and channel the energy that could destroy the Multiverse? Yup, he should be able to affect Cyttorak in this thread, that is, if he is written properly.

No, we haven't established that. You still haven't admitted you were wrong about Odin tearing at the fabric of the entire Multiverse all by himself so I will presume you conceded that point. Surtur's energy normally can not destroy the Multiverse.

What do you mean "written properly"? You mean written at highest portrayals and highballing that portrayal right?

#52 Posted by bichwtfxox (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:

Sadly you don't know what your talking about since your using scans on a Odin Respect Thread that I created. You even copy and pasted one of the sections

Your still wrong about Odin tearing at the fabric of the entire Multiverse all by himself. Let's stick to that.

Odin channeled energy that could destroy the Multiverse all by himself. He's Multiversal if he is written properly.

The Energy could have only destroyed the Multitverse via a chain reaction through Otherworld, Once he lost that connection he was limited to the 9 Realms. Surtur described it as throwing a match to a fuse. If someone can channel the energy of a match are they small building level since a match can destroy a small building via a chain reaction?

Have you ever considered all those times he's not Multiversal is when he's written properly given his consistent feats?

It's stated that Surtur's fire would have engulfed all realities because they are all interlocked and intertwined. It says nothing about a chain reaction being the cause of this power.

Nope mate.

No Caption Provided

Stop dodging the question I asked before about the fabric of the Multiverse. If you don't answer it I will think you conceded.

Nope, attack could only destroy Multiverse via otherworld spark, if someone channels a match are they small building level?

So we've established that Odin could affect more than one Universe all by himself and channel the energy that could destroy the Multiverse? Yup, he should be able to affect Cyttorak in this thread, that is, if he is written properly.

No, we haven't established that. You still haven't admitted you were wrong about Odin tearing at the fabric of the entire Multiverse all by himself so I will presume you conceded that point. Surtur's energy normally can not destroy the Multiverse.

What do you mean "written properly"? You mean written at highest portrayals and highballing that portrayal right?

We have come to that conclusion because there are no other alternatives at hand. I'm glad we could agree at something.

#53 Edited by sophia89 (19774 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxdeathmakerxx: Ignore Bich. He is an obnoxious troll known as prodigy. He will get banned in a few.

#54 Posted by destinyman75 (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @ this thread

#55 Posted by sophia89 (19774 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by sophia89 (19774 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell lords.

#57 Posted by FirstHunter (3277 posts) - - Show Bio

@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:
@firsthunter said:
@bichwtfxox said:

Nope mate.

No Caption Provided

We have come to that conclusion because there are no other alternatives at hand.

No we haven't. Maybe you have but I haven't.

#58 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell-Lords handily.

#59 Posted by XxdeathmakerxX (688 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: lol odin destroys the multiverse

As for the hell lords cyttorak is out of his realm and i removed Surtur and dormy somehow they cameback gonna remove them ASAP

#60 Posted by XxdeathmakerxX (688 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#61 Posted by Helloman (6483 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hell Lords win.

#62 Posted by XxdeathmakerxX (688 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman: surtur and dormy are out of the fight

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#63 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell Lords are more powerful here.