Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Team is consisted of Hela, Pluto, Satanish, Blackheart and Mephisto

- Morals off, Odin has destroyer armor and belt of strength

- No prep, battle take place in neutral dimension, who wins and why?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shavo

mephisto solos

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

@KINGJAMES447 said:

mephisto solos

Ummm no.

Setherial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Setherial
I'm of the opinion that Odin would wreck the team.
Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shavo

@BigCimmerian said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

mephisto solos

Ummm no.

i know i was kidding because this is a spite thread

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigcimmerian

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

mephisto solos

Ummm no.

It's not spite, I know that Odin is more powerful than anyone on this team, but I think they could probably win if they unite against him, also I made this thread in hope that someone will inform me about Hela and Pluto power levels.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way. Odin was having a helluva time facing Seth inside Asgard.

And Satannish is potentially the most powerful one here considering that he can just ask his creator to hand him more power.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shavo

@BigCimmerian said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

mephisto solos

Ummm no.

It's not spite, I know that Odin is more powerful than anyone on this team, but I think they could probably win if they unite against him, also I made this thread in hope that someone will inform me about Hela and Pluto power levels.

it is a spite none of those characters can beat odin outside there realm i don't even think hela can leave her realm

VegetaStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By VegetaStark

Le sigh***

Odin takes this like a fat kid snatching free candy on halloween

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Hell lords easily.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

@BigCimmerian said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

mephisto solos

Ummm no.

Hela is quite a margain above Thor. Pluto has defeated Hela in the past, and has beaten Thor twice ( Thor later returned the favour when he beat both Ares & him at the same time ), and the Defenders. He wheres adamantium amour. So it's sorta weird, lol. As for the battle Odin will win.

@KINGJAMES447: She has, and can leave her realm.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morningsaid:

And Satannish is potentially the most powerful one here considering that he can just ask his creator to hand him more power.

Really now? Who is Satanish's creator?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

mephisto solos

Ummm no.

Hela is quite a margain above Thor. Pluto has defeated Hela in the past, and has beaten Thor twice ( Thor later returned the favour when he beat both Ares & him at the same time ), and the Defenders. He wheres adamantium amour. So it's sorta weird, lol. As for the battle Odin will win.

@KINGJAMES447: She has, and can leave her realm.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morningsaid:

Really now? Who is Satanish's creator?

Dormammu

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Odin is just as powerful as Dormamm, if not more.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Odin is just as powerful as Dormamm, if not more.

As powerful. Nowhere near more so.

Also together the Hell lords can win.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

@CadenceV2 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

As powerful. Nowhere near more so.

Also together the Hell lords can win.

Channeling a multiversal attack.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@ThunderGodsWrath: He Channeled the Attack.

Producing the attack or out right stopping the attack > channel the attack.

I dont see where this is such a huge feat when on Regular Odin gets KO by Galactus.

Or with 3 other Skyfathers, and many Millennial of prep, and Destroyer Armor cant beat a single Celestial of the 4th Host.

So hardly a Multiversal Feat.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin wouldn't stand a chance vs Dormammu

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hell lords probably

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Killemall

@ThunderGodsWrath: The energy was universal, Surtur was going to channel the same energy through otherworld , so the effect was similar to dropping a matchstick in a well of gasoline. Something similar was stated in the issue as well, i can look for the panel if you are interested

@CadenceV2: I really really dont think Hell Lords together, outside their realm would stand better odds against Celestial or Galactus. More recent appearences , and a retcon of his biggest feat, sort of put Dormammu at or around skyfather level, outside Dark Dimension, or without a polar shift.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

I am curious, why not?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Odin...Blackheart is a non factor and Mephisto is weak outside his realm...Odin is above Hela.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kellar21

Odin wins especially with the destroyer armor and Seth woud be able to wreck them too.Dormammu would also be able to wreck the team.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By New_World_Order

@Killemall said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: The energy was universal, Surtur was going to channel the same energy through otherworld , so the effect was similar to dropping a matchstick in a well of gasoline. Something similar was stated in the issue as well, i can look for the panel if you are interested

@CadenceV2: I really really dont think Hell Lords together, outside their realm would stand better odds against Celestial or Galactus. More recent appearences , and a retcon of his biggest feat, sort of put Dormammu at or around skyfather level, outside Dark Dimension, or without a polar shift.

Oh, my bad. Thought it was multiversal, still a good feat regardless. Dormammu doesn't seem to be as powerful as his Classic self. Marvel had rectonned some characters. Like Thor, Wonder Man, & Mephisto.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

@CadenceV2: Dormammu hasn't done nothing good lately. How about I show him being trapped by Damian Hellstrom.

1. Getting beat by Galactus? Who was mid fed? That's not even bad. He dropped Galactus for a little, same thing would happen to Dormammu.
  2. Odin didn't even really prep for the Celestials. All he did was make the Destroyer Amour, and gave him self the Odin Sword, and put all the Asgardian souls except Thor into it. The only thing he really did is make his Destroyer Amour, and The Odinsword. The Asgardian amp was in the same day. Regardless your trying to lowball him, evel though he took on not 1, not, 3, not even 7, but 9! So how is that bad?
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Killemall said:

Oh, my bad. Thought it was multiversal, still a good feat regardless. Dormammu doesn't seem to be as powerful as his Classic self. Marvel had rectonned some characters. Like Thor, Wonder Man, & Mephisto.

When has Thor been retconned? Its been stated many times that current Thor=classic Thor. Just because some characters hasn't done the same feats in the past doesn't mean they have been retconned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically, Hela and Pluto are the weakest ones and they are not true "Hell Lords" but rather Pantheons who were employeed to be the Gate Keepers of the after life. 

Hela rules Hel &  Niffelheim which are both physical planes of the 9 Worlds of Asgard. I could assume the same for Pluto as it is for Olympus. 

Mephisto and Blackheart are in a different dimensional level. They are not physical beings like Hela and Mephisto's Hell is not in the physical plane as Hela's. 

Mephisto and Blackheart are intangible ethereal demons that can use their power to form a physical body for themselves to interact with the physical world.

Hela doesn't do this.... She already has a physical body and she can use her spells to assume an astral form. 

Satannish is the same thing as Mephisto but he was created by a higher power than that of Mephisto. Mephisto was spawned through evil deeds of the Elder Gods during the Elder God War Set started. Satannish was created by Dormammu to pose as a Hell Lord of a higher order to keep in check other Hell Lords from seeking the expansion of their realm while Dormammu is focusing his efforts trying to play tug of war with Eternity. 

If you think about it for a minute, Odin had some effort of exertion fighting against other corpeal beings such as Surtur from Muspelheim from the 9 PHYSICAL WORLDS. 

Satannish > Mephisto/Blackheart >>> Surtur > Hela/Pluto 

You can actually kill Surtur with physical means. But you can have a Super Nova or a billion of them happening all at once explode at the face of Mephisto and it would do nothing...
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_World_Order

@King-Stranglehold da first: He hasn't been rectonned, but Thor back in the 60's is different from Thor now. As of the other beings too. Also it's never once been stated that Current Thor=Classic Thor. It's just fans say that, because they believe there the same level. I used to believe this too. Classic Thor is like Silver Age Superman, there not competiable. Classic Thor had some insane feats, like absorbing galaxy, and 1/5 universe destroying blasts, stopping time, putting people to sleep, molecure manipulation, 1000x hotter than sun blast, soul stealing. I am not sure about this. Ask

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: He hasn't been rectonned, but Thor back in the 60's is different from Thor now. As of the other beings too. Also it's never once been stated that Current Thor=Classic Thor. It's just fans say that, because they believe there the same level. I used to believe this too. Classic Thor is like Silver Age Superman, there not competiable. Classic Thor had some insane feats, like absorbing galaxy, and 1/5 universe destroying blasts, stopping time, putting people to sleep, molecure manipulation, 1000x hotter than sun blast, soul stealing. I am not sure about this. Ask

Again this does not mean he was retconned and classic Thor is NO WHERE NEAR the level of silver age Superman...Show me classic Thor busting a galaxy or moving a bunch of planets. And show me Thor absorbing a galaxy...I never seen that. Its just the writers tonning him down so he wouldn't be to powerful. And also I am hearing that Thor is slowly getting back to his classic self. Writers such as Hickman are writing him like his classic days. And Thor sure looked powerful against Glory.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By New_World_Order

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Again this does not mean he was retconned and classic Thor is NO WHERE NEAR the level of silver age Superman...Show me classic Thor busting a galaxy or moving a bunch of planets. And show me Thor absorbing a galaxy...I never seen that. Its just the writers tonning him down so he wouldn't be to powerful. And also I am hearing that Thor is slowly getting back to his classic self. Writers such as Hickman are writing him like his classic days. And Thor sure looked powerful against Glory.

I never said he was as powerful as SA Superman. Okay, but I agree with you. Hickerman does seem to want to return Thor.

Here is the galaxy destroying bomb feat.

Thor created a vortex which completely contained the explosion ( 1/5 universe destroying exsplosion )

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NeonGameWave

Odin crushes them.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I never said he was as powerful as SA Superman. Okay, but I agree with you. Hickerman does seem to want to return Thor.

Here is the galaxy destroying bomb feat.

Thor created a vortex which completely contained the explosion ( 1/5 universe destroying exsplosion )

Thanks for posting those scans! But I was just trying to state that just because a character hasn't looked powerful for years doesn't mean they have been retconned. I know this may not be a good example, but Terrax was looking like a jobber for years and then in Annihilation he sliced a planet in two I believe. Gladiator is a big jobber and he hasn't been doing anything great, yet it has not been stated that he has been retconned...

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bigcimmerian

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

Surtur > Mephisto, Satanish, Blackheart, Pluto, Hela combined. He is considered to be universal level and above Odin in power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian said:

Surtur > Mephisto, Satanish, Blackheart, Pluto, Hela combined. He is considered to be universal level and above Odin in power.

Surtur is stronger than Pluto and Hela.

He is weaker than the Incorpeals.

Mephisto can easily wipe out galaxies but it is AGAINST HIS PURPOSE. He doesn't care about physical reality... All he cares about is the planes above.. The plane were souls dwell.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bigcimmerian

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Surtur is stronger than Pluto and Hela.

He is weaker than the Incorpeals.

Mephisto can easily wipe out galaxies but it is AGAINST HIS PURPOSE. He doesn't care about physical reality... All he cares about is the planes above.. The plane were souls dwell.

Ok, I'll make a thread Mephisto vs Surtur.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@Killemall said:

My point exactly. Odin is not Galactus or Celestials Level. Hes a Sky Father and I truly believe this many Hell Lords at once will best him ;)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@CadenceV2: Dormammu hasn't done nothing good lately. How about I show him being trapped by Damian Hellstrom.

Whoa Whoa Whoa!

Daimon Hellstorm is the best Exorcist in all of Marvel. Dormammu possessed Hoods body and was easy pickings as a result ;).

Hellstorm is all a Hell Lord himself.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

I am curious, why not?

Odin's greatest enemy is Surtur. Look at it this way. Odin's power is extreme and of a magical nature. He is at most a galaxy buster. The Classic Doctor Strange who was "the most powerful man in the multiverse" according to the Beyonder was horrified of Dormammu. Dormammu's feats obviously outweigh Odin but I try to look at it like this. Marvel for the most part has weigh classes, like in boxing. Every now and then, you can go up a weighclass or 2 and be a baller. Do well. Roy Jones or Pacman or Duran-esque fighters. However for the most part you should be the king of your weight class. Which is why Marvel has a p4p class too (imo there are a few contesting). Dormammu is like middleweight, sometimes light heavy weight, Odin is more of a jr lightweigh or maybe all out a light weight. 2 different weightclasses based on opponents and feats. 

There's very few all star P4Ps but there are a few
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

Odin's greatest enemy is Surtur. Look at it this way. Odin's power is extreme and of a magical nature. He is at most a galaxy buster. The Classic Doctor Strange who was "the most powerful man in the multiverse" according to the Beyonder was horrified of Dormammu. Dormammu's feats obviously outweigh Odin but I try to look at it like this. Marvel for the most part has weigh classes, like in boxing. Every now and then, you can go up a weighclass or 2 and be a baller. Do well. Roy Jones or Pacman or Duran-esque fighters. However for the most part you should be the king of your weight class. Which is why Marvel has a p4p class too (imo there are a few contesting). Dormammu is like middleweight, sometimes light heavy weight, Odin is more of a jr lightweigh or maybe all out a light weight. 2 different weightclasses based on opponents and feats. There's very few all star P4Ps but there are a few

1. Classic Doctor Strange being the most powreful man in the multiverse is a hyperbole much like Hulk having limitless strength said by the same person, Beyonder. Not to mention Beyonder was drunk.

2. Which particular feat from Dormammu puts him above Odin, since you are convinced his feats outweigh Odin, specially one done outside his realm and without a polar shift.

3. The rest of Dormammu being a middleweight and Odin being a lightweight, seems like your interpretation and your interpretation only, is there anything to substantiate that.

4.For the record, Surtur > Classic Strange, as far as random encounter is concerned. I have been reading up on classic strange and its funny how most of his feat on comicvine are taken totally out of context.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Killemall

@CadenceV2 said:

My point exactly. Odin is not Galactus or Celestials Level. Hes a Sky Father and I truly believe this many Hell Lords at once will best him ;)

That sounds like a very weak argument, sorry. You are saying Odin would lose to Hell Lords because he is not Celestial or Galactus level, what i am asking is based on what are Hell Lords, outside their realm on the same level as the two.

I personally dont see the point, but meh.

And Thor sure looked powerful against Glory.

He had an amped from God during that fight, something stated on panel and backed by the bio.

Gladiator is a big jobber and he hasn't been doing anything great, yet it has not been stated that he has been retconned...

Could you quote me an instance where a fed Galactus has jobbed? I am curious.

As per not having done anything great:

1. Annihilation, a hungry weak Galactus with one blast destroyed 3 star systems and destroyed most of annihilation wave with it.

2. In Thanos Imperative Galactus stood up to the Galactus engine , the same engine against whom Celestials were like ants and the entire group of Celestial fled.

3. Fantastic Four: War of 4 Cities, Galactus having consumed 4 planets killed 3 Mad Celestials from Earth 4280, same mad celestials who tanked a blast from alternate IG, a blast from alternate UN, and killed an alternate Reed with Starbrand (so that last part makes them more powerful than Living Tribunal really, so yeah, f&*k you Hickman).

4. Thor Annual 01 , under Fraction, Galactus nearly destroyed the multiverse as a side effect of his fight against The Other and Scarier.

All of these feat done with the span of last 4 years, not sure where you are getting he hasnt being doing anything great from.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall:

You need to work on your reading comprehension because I clearly said Gladiator, I did not even mention Galactus. -__-

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall:

You need to work on your reading comprehension because I clearly said Gladiator, I did not even mention Galactus. -__-

Oops my bad, apologies

The point however still stands, what has Gladiator done in classic days that puts him completely different from his current days. Because he destroyed a un-named planet with few blows, is that what you are getting at?

Gladiator has never been more powerful than Thor from his first appearence. So how does Gladiator never having done anything change the fact that Thor in is Classic Days was using abilites never seen for more than 40 years now?

Gladiator hasnt been retconed, he was never as powerful as people would have liked. He is pretty much a Thor, BRB class hero with the only difference being speed. Thats about it.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall:

In his classic days he was busting planets and taking on people like Tyrant, now he gets beat by people like Black Bolt...And also I never said Gladiator was retconned I was making a point with him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall:

In his classic days he was busting planets

Busitng Planets? He has done that once, to an un-named planet or as referred to a scan "rock" with 3 blows.

taking on people like Tyrant

Not sure why taking on people like Tyrant is consequential, when he did so with 4 other herald level beings and most importantly got stomped.

now he gets beat by people like Black Bolt.

While i have not seen him being beaten by Black Blot, even in classic days Reed Richard made a mockery out of him.

And also I never said Gladiator was retconned I was making a point with him.

I never accused of you saying Gladiator was retconned, i am trying to understand what point you are making. Gladiator clearly wasnt "that" powerful in his classic days, was extremely fast and has been extremely fast, but thats about it. He isnt any better than Thor level and has lost to Thor before. Not really sure what point you are trying to make.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall:

What I'm trying to say he has jobbed a lot...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Killemall

@Killemall:

Given his abilities are as a result of his confidence, a weakness easily exploitable his jobbing makes sense.

That being said Thor has jobbed a lot, but that wasnt the point. Point was classic days Thor did have access to a lot more powerful than he has today, powers that have not been used for a long time, and likely powers that are long forgotten. Thats why people are of the opinion that Thor got a rolling retcon, as in not official taken away, just that writers have decided to write Thor as a lot less powerful beast.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Killemall said:

@Killemall:

Given his abilities are as a result of his confidence, a weakness easily exploitable his jobbing makes sense.

That being said Thor has jobbed a lot, but that wasnt the point. Point was classic days Thor did have access to a lot more powerful than he has today, powers that have not been used for a long time, and likely powers that are long forgotten. Thats why people are of the opinion that Thor got a rolling retcon, as in not official taken away, just that writers have decided to write Thor as a lot less powerful beast.

So you think Odin wins? :D

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Killemall said:

@Killemall:

Still doesn't confirm that he has been retconned..

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By Epicbeast3000
@ImmortalT1000: Odin stalemated Dormammu, he could beat Mephisto and the rest.
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By New_World_Order

@King-Stranglehold da first: Gotcha !

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By New_World_Order

@Killemall: Actually Thor was only amped in the second time he fought Glory. Redirecting Glory's attack was his doing. When Mikaboshi revived Glory the second time, he made him more powerful. That's when Thor needed, and recieved power from TOAA.

Whoa Whoa Whoa!

Daimon Hellstorm is the best Exorcist in all of Marvel. Dormammu possessed Hoods body and was easy pickings as a result ;).

Hellstorm is all a Hell Lord himself.

LOL I was joking, just tring to lowball him :P. Damian is a Badass!