Avatar image for mylittlefascist
MyLittleFascist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By MyLittleFascist

@wyldsong: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2. Unless you guys want to go first or something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Holy crap please tag for the vote...this looks good

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyLittleFascist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MyLittleFascist

@wyldsong: @higherpower

Fallen Angel Flonne
Fallen Angel Flonne

Info:

Flonne is a fallen angel and a wife servant of Overlord Laharl as well as one of his closest confidantes. Despite officially being exiled from heaven and classified as a demon, she still holds the power of an archangel and is capable of freely switching between her demonic and angelic forms at will. Though cutesy and innocent on the outside, many characters have noted that she has a hidden sadistic side that rivals Laharl's other wife main enforcer, Etna, as well as even Laharl himself.

As one of the most powerful beings in Laharl's army, she boasts a wide variety of magics ranging from reality warping to spell craft. She has also shown to be capable of using a variety of weapons, mainly bows and magitek firearms.

Powers:

I'll start by explaining exactly how the magic system in Disgaea works. Abilities can essentially be divided into three categories.

The first category consists of character abilities. These are powers that are completely unique to the main characters in the series. Typically, weaker characters have about two, mid level characters like Flonne have three, while the most powerful characters like Etna & Laharl can have as many as four.

The next two categories are available to all humanoid characters in the series. That even includes normal player made vassals within Laharl's army. These two categories consist of weapon magic and spell-craft. The fact that these abilities are available to all characters, including ones who should be canonically below Flonne shows the level of power she is intended to deal with.

Note To Voters: Most players build Flonne as a spell caster, however she is also quite skilled in the use of bows and firearms. Though weapon skills are available to all characters and it has already been ruled that I have access to bow and firearm abilities, it may be challenging for me to find gifs of every ability being specifically used by her. Though I will try my best to stick with gifs of Flonne, I may have to supplement gifs of other characters on occasion. I have already spoken to my opponents via PM regarding the issue.

Weapon Magic:

Each weapon type comes with 8 tiers of abilities. Though many of the weapon abilities an be hard to quantify based purely on their visual effects, there are a few in the tier 6 category that stand out from the rest in that they are actually quite clear cut power level.

For example... The tier 6 Fist Weapon ability consists of flying at MFTL speeds, to build up momentum, before punching with enough force to seemingly trigger a big bang:

No Caption Provided

Another example would be the tier 6 sword weapon ability; which consists of generating a planet sized energy blade and usng it to slash through the dimension:

No Caption Provided

The flavor text for the above attack explicitly states that Dimension Slash has enough power to "echo across the universe".

Just to put the final nail in the coffin, we have yet another easily galaxy+ level Tier 6 ability. This time, it's a Bow Skill and as such, is usable by Flonne:

No Caption Provided

With these three together, we can see that there is a certain level of internal consistency between the weapon tiers that gives us a good idea of how to scale each of the attacks based on their tier.

Spell-Craft:

Fairly self-explanatory, the spells consist of the more traditional forms of magic, in which one casts a spell to get a desired effect. The setting as a whole, largely focuses on various forms of elemental spells. Much like weapon abilities, spells also follow a tiering system.

The most important tiers are Omega and Terra spells. What makes Omega and Terra magic important is that they are so powerful that in order to cast them one most invoke the power of various abstract beings known as the "Spell Keepers". The Spell Keepers do not exist to amplify the power of the spells, but rather to contain it's explosive power:

In order to make use of the most powerful magic, they needed to summon the beings called the spell keepers. They existed in order to establish the limits to the use of this foreseeably great power, and to protect the users and their surroundings.

Because of the destruction and explosions surpassing understanding, neither sight nor hearing were any use at all. Only, they could understand that within the barriers of the spell keepers, an incredible power was administering the very limits of destruction.

Mekai Senki Disgaea: Returned

The Battle:

So, the first thing I'd like to establish is that as both teams know each other by reputation, Flonne is well aware that your characters present extremely dangerous threats. Based purely on their reputation, she has every reason to assume that they are the equivalent of a Demon Lord if not an outright Overlord.

As such, she knows to go all out from the very moment the battle begins and trust me when I say this, in the world of Disgaea there is no such thing as overkill.

The first attack that Flonne will likely open with is the summoning of the "Fire Dragon Gods":

No Caption Provided

This opening attack will serve a number of purposes...

The first being that it is a Tier 8 Archery skill. As you saw in the powers section, the Tier 6 Bow skill is already Galaxy level at minimum. As a tier 8 ability, this should hold similar if not greater levels of power albeit on a more concentrated and controlled scale.

The second purpose this serves is that will apply immediate pressure to both characters on your team, as there are 3 dragons and only 2 of you; buying time for both Flonne & Mephisto to prepare themselves for a proper follow up.

Thirdly, by observing how both of your characters react to this attack, Mephisto and Flonne will be capable of determining which of your characters is slower on the draw and thus more vulnerable to pressure based tactics.

Out of the two characters on your team, the one presumably the slowest would be Lady Death and such she will likely be the target of Flonne's follow up attack: "Psycho Mirage":

No Caption Provided

Psycho Mirage consists of firing an arrow enchanted with binding magics. This is a tier 7 ability. Again, to reiterate, the Tier 6 abilities are already galaxy level. With this ability, Flonne should be more than capable of immobilizing beings even as powerful as the characters you are utilizing. Furthermore, the arrow has an AOE effect, which means Flonne can potentially tag and bind both of your characters at the same time.

From there, both Flonne and Mephisto will be able to press the attack however they see fit. With both of these attacks being done back to back, it should buy Mephisto more than enough time to cast one of his most powerful spells in order to seal the deal on the battle as a whole.

Summary:

• Flonne is capable of applying an immense amount of pressure to both members of your team from the very moment the battle begins.
  • The Fire Dragon Gods are an 8th tier ability and are capable of following your team and dealing an immense amount of damage right off the bat.
  • The above spell will also give both members of my team an idea of what both members of your team's reaction timing is like.
  • From there, we will know exactly who to apply pressure to and who to target first with Flonne's binding magics.

This literally just the beginning. I haven't covered any of Flonne's Omega & Terra level spells or her own personal magic and reality warping abilities.

Loading Video...

MyLittleFascist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MyLittleFascist

@wyldsong: @higherpower

Mephisto- The Eternal King of Hell!:

No Caption Provided

INFO:

The Final Enemy, The Serpent, The Devil, Prince of Lies, The Ultimate Monster, Lord of Demons, Satan(Sometimes), Legion, Capiroto...Mephisto. This red fella is one of Marvel's big baddies, enemy of all humanity, lord and king of his own realm(One of the main hellish regions in Marvel alongside the likes of Hela, Pluto, Satannish, Lucifer/Marduk Kurios and Thog) and usually considered the most powerful of all Hell-Lords, so important to the cosmic balance of good and evil that even the Living Tribunal himself doesn't keep his eyes away from old Mephy. Mephisto is someone you either love or hate, but both will end up with your soul burning in his realm regardless.

Power-Canon Sources/Handbooks/Guidebooks:

Let's begin by how powerful Mephisto is established by Marvel itself, shall we? The following scans coming from official sources such as Dark Reign Files, Marvel Encyclopedia#1, The Official Guidebook of the Marvel Universe- Deluxe Edition#8 and Marvel Fact Files#10 are from a few sources meant to show the level Mephisto should and must be, every user can just pick a bunch of good feats and throw them during an argument, but usually the answer is the opponent replying by showcasing other contradictory showings, that's why I believe we also must look at how powerful said characters were created or established to be if searching for a standard level:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

No matter the source, Mephisto is referenced as a being with unimaginable and near-limitless power, one and if not the most powerful Hell-Lord whereas other mighty demoniac beings such as Satannish himself only come close to rival him, among the most powerful entities in all the MU and classified as one of the cosmic beings, his physical traits/stats like strength can even match the limitless potential of possibly the strongest hero out there, the Hulk(I'm not claiming all this out of thin air, just read the books above for confirmation). The best part? Mephisto here has the same power-level of while being inside Hades, so his power is even greater.

Powers/Abilities/Stats:

Reminding all the users again, Mephisto here will have the same power-level as if was inside his domain, so both the feats performed by him while out and in Hades are applicable here. First, Mephisto himself has descriptions by official sources putting him at galactic levels as shown above, Mephy himself mentioned being capable of shattering an entire galaxy back in Marvel Graphic Novel Vol.1#38 or also known as The Silver Surfer(1988) - Judgment Day:

No Caption Provided

A detail that I want to add regarding this statement(Which was backed by in the very same issue and by other ones) is that Mephisto meant that even while his power is enough to shatter a galaxy and thus destroy Nova, it would be more satisfying to see her dig the own grave through his machinations...Now, Nova was OUT THERE FLYING IN THE SPACE when Mephisto said such words, so wouldn't make sense to talk about a power that doesn't have when outside his domain. Still, even if you don't believe Mephisto carries such fire-power in a neutral ground just by that, know that he possesses the feats at least when inside his realm:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8
  • 1,2,3,4,5- His fight against a starving Galactus(Which basically can be classified as a stalemate between them) was destroying planets and stars, threatening galaxies and eventually be enough to destroy the entire universe, even though it happened in a completely different dimension away/Mephisto's Hades(Marvel Graphic Novel Vol.1#38).
  • 6,7,8- Fighting Satannish in a battle so intense that its residual energies being thrown at each other were flowing outside of his realm and threatening to destroy Earth's dimension AND Mephisto's own, even before the battle began, they grew to a size that even their eyes could dwarf multiple planets and arguably even stars(Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#30).

So as you can all see, Mephisto is quite powerful in his domain, having even proclaimed to be the equal of Odin himself when surrender by the flames of his realm(One of the most powerful Skyfathers, if not the most powerful) while there in Thor#181:

No Caption Provided

There are other instances even in a neutral ground where Mephisto said that his powers equal that Odin, but it's nothing more than empty words for me and I believe for everyone when the feats are lacking to assert such notion, a different case when Mephisto is inside his domain and thus the feats do exist then. Even outside his realm, Mephisto's power is tremendous:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12

Something that's even better given his power being the same as if was inside his realm, is Mephy's access to his almost endless hellish legions, powerful demoniac creatures who aid their supreme master and may give a run for their money to our opponents:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
  • 1- The clash between Mephisto's forces and Uriel's in a war would lay waste countless worlds(Ghost Rider Vol.3#92).
  • 2,3- Another war, but between Hela and Mephisto would eventually cause an "Omniversal Armageddon" and make even the Ragnarok pale into comparison(Thunderstrike#15)

THE BATTLE:

I'm pretty sure you're all asking "Why won't Mephisto be blitzed given that characters like Darsh are here?" or " Sure, but does he have the durability or enough resistance to deal with the opposition's attacks?" The answer is simple and something I said many times already: He has the same power-level as if inside his dimension and that means all the perks that come with it. As Cyttorak himself said back in Uncanny X-Men#15:

"A Demon Lord in his domain is outside natural law."

Mephisto answers to no universal rules sans his own, what affects him or not, how fast time moves to him or matter and so on. Something confirmed directly confirmed about Mephisto even in the recent times such as during Infinity Entity#4 by Adam Warlock and by Thanos himself in Thanos Annual(2016)#1, who was completely surprised that Mephisto could even be defeated in there despite all the things that already know and saw:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I believe a good example to start showcasing this while in combat is once again back in Thor#181 where no attacks by the Asgardians could reach him:

No Caption Provided

But doesn't top there regardless:

• 1,2- Not even Doom's anti-matter tech could put Mephisto down as the character explicitly mentioned that doesn't answer to any of our universal laws given his supremacy in his realm(Dr. Strange & Dr. Doom: Triumph & Torment).
  • 3,4- After his influence spread into the reality, Mephisto himself wasn't even worried about the effects of universal destruction on him, claiming to be "beyond existence" at said point(X-Men Unlimited#37).

Not only Mephisto's natural durability outside his domain is quite considerable regardless:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
  • 1,2,3- Casually, and I mean really casually tanking the destruction of a planet without even the smallest of the bruises(Infinity Gauntlet#1).
  • 4,5,6,7,8,9,10- While weakened, taking the full out attack of a Doctor Strange amped by all the Avengers' souls and later a beatdown by a Ghost Riders in history with only a black eye as a result(Doctor Strange: Damnation#4).

So this should be enough for Mephisto to keep up with the characters and withstand their attacks, as far as the battle-strategy goes for Lady Death first, I see no reason why Mephy can't simply turn her into one of his personal and slave Ghost Riders to aid us in battle instead:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
  • 1,2- Easily turning a police officer named Michael Badilino into the GR known as Vengeance(Marvel Comics Present#157).
  • 3,4- Easily turning many Avengers members such as Jane Foster/Thor, Carol Danvers, Black Panther, Falcon and Hawkeye into Riders and servants(Doctor Strange: Damnation#1).

I don't doubt that Death has some sort of mystical or/and cosmic protection to prevent that, but so what? Mephisto was already able to bypass the enchantment of Mjolnir which turned Jane into Thor and wasn't the first time something like that happened anyway, Mephisto once turned the mystical hammer itself into jelly and later easily reconstructed it in Thor Annual#13:

A feat that not even Odin himself was shown to be capable of replicating these days as seen in Thor(2014)#1:

If anything, while Flonne and my minions hold Darh at bay, Mephisto can even reinforce the process by directly removing her soul as shown in Mortigan Goth: Immortalis#2 given that by being turned into a Rider, her soul would already partially be owned by Mephy regardless:

No Caption Provided

Then imprisoned in mystical constructs that not even the most proficient and powerful in the very mystic arts could break it:

• 1- Imprisiong Thor in Loki's body in some sort of mystical ice prison, Thor himself has access to his brother's magic and still couldn't break free(Thor#180)
  • 2,3,4,5- Imprisoning Doctor Strange in a mystical bubble which the same couldn't break it as well(Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#6)

And controlling her mind/desires to succumb to him:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
  • 1,2,3,4 - Warping the desires of the entire world with a psychic wave and I must add that was done beyond casually(The Mystic Hands of Doctor Strange).
  • 5,6,7,8,9,10- Making the entire world forgot about Peter's identity as the Spider-Man(Spider-Man: One More Day).

So now Lady Death belongs to us and whatever she may die against Dark Schneider before fulling her new duties or somehow survives just to have Mephisto and Flonne tear her apart limb from limb before sending any rests to a free travel to some random hellish dimension filled demons at the borders of existence, it doesn't matter anymore at this point.

Now moving to Darsh, I know about his "Eternal Atoms" stuff and attacking him on multiple planes, but like I already show it above, Mephisto has the magical fire-power to not only cause universal levels of destruction be against cosmic entities such as Galactus or another Hell-Lord, magic itself in Marvel is a combination of everything that exists be from the astral-world, mind or even physical as Doctor Strange himself has shown to us before and so did I during my Dormammu CaV. I've already shown above how Hell-Lords control the natural laws and how they transcend normal rules while in their realm(Being supreme and beyond existence), much like Darsh's ability, guess what again? Mephisto has even one-shotted Satannish from behind in their merged dimension before:

No Caption Provided

The Dread One himself confirmed the merging in the very same issue, proving my point:

No Caption Provided

So, why the same can't and won't help with Darsh while Flonne, the minions and Lady Death keep him at bay? I've already shown the nature of Hell-Lords in their realm and how powerful Satannish is in the very first feats I posted.

RESUMING:

Loading Video...
  • Lady Death gets turned into my personal toy and helps Flonne alongside the hellish legions, especially since characters who already had enchantments with them succumbed to the curse regardless.
  • While Darsh is kept occupied by them, Mephisto attacks with all his fury ending this fight feats.
  • The battle ends with a simple yet efficient strategy and Mephisto goes to celebrate in a nether-world bar with a cocktail of souls stolen from helpless virgins.
No Caption Provided

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: Sweet. Looking good so far. I will try and have my entry complete between the next 2 days, and I will will check with @higherpower to see who wants to present theirs first between the two of us. Should be fun my friends=)

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kevd4wg  Online

T4V

MyLittleFascist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@mylittlefascist: Sweet. Looking good so far. I will try and have my entry complete between the next 2 days, and I will will check with @higherpower to see who wants to present theirs first between the two of us. Should be fun my friends=)

Made a few edits to the battle section of her post.

MyLittleFascist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MyLittleFascist
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

Made a few edits to the battle section of her post.

Sounds good. As a head's up, just need to clean up my post a bit and add scans to a few sections. I will try and get that done, and my opener in this evening/tonight sometime. By the way, kudos to you and your partner on music choices. I happen to listen to and enjoy both bands=)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wyldsong

@mylittlefascist: Well hell...I have debated Lady Death against the likes of Solar, Thor, and Sersi...all unfinished CaVs, but honestly, I was really trying out different power levels to really see where Lady Death really fit in the overall scale of things. I have spent some bit of time pouring over feats, and while overall Lady Death could be debated in a number of ranges, depending on the version, I am thinking the peak power, Queen of Hell and Avatar of Death version, might find a home here in or near this range. We shall see...that said, some mood music for the opener...

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

While there have been many versions of Lady Death over the years, I will of course be discussing the old school, Chaos version, who was the Queen of Hell and the Avatar of Death at the peak of her power and ability, with a few composite feats from other versions of the character. And as a reminder, she also has her feats as if she were in Hell, with her sword, Apocalypse and the Eternal Scythe as her weapons of choice here.

The Background

"To know her story, is to know a woman cursed..."

--from Lady Death 0.5

When talking Lady Death, we are talking a complex character with a detailed backstory, and a character that has gone through a lot of character growth from a somewhat evil hell goddess who wanted to bring about the end of all life on Earth, to more of a hero after spending some time on Earth in a more or less mortal form. For the quick and dirty of how she, as a mortal woman, ended up in Hell:

No Caption Provided

After this, she ends up in the tutelage of Cremator, and eventually faces off against her father in Hell, and then later has to take on Lucifer himself, which all leads to her transformation into Lady Death. And to note, the story originally leads us to believe that Hell changed Hope into Lady Death, since in Hell, desire equals power, and she desired the power to gain vengeance. What we later find out, is that isn't the case. Lady Death's transformation was due to Death itself:

No Caption Provided

There is a little more to it, but that should give you a basic idea of her origins. This post is going to be long enough, with a lot of intel, so we will just keep this section short, sweet and to the point. One quick note before moving on...you will see me using the term, "Chaos Lord". Just so we are all on the same page, Chaos Lord's are the Chaos equivalent to Skyfathers. The various gods, hell lords, and creationary beings of the Chaos Universe. Alright, let's talk about the physical and skill aspect...

The Physicals/Skills:

Against opponents such as what we have to face in this CaV...I am not really sure just how much actual physical abilities are going to come into play. In the end, the powers and their creativity in using these powers are what is probably going bring one of our teams the win. That said, I will lay out some quick basics on her physical stats, and elaborate when and where needed. Overall, old school Chaos Lady Death's stats are well into the superhuman arena. They would have to be to face the cosmic threats that she has faced and overcome. I will dig deeper into each of these stats as needed, but for now, let's take a quick look at the physicals...for starters, Lady Death has the strength levels to cross swords and wrestle with foes like Lucifer (who can toss people from the surface of a planet to roughly the moon) and Michael (who can punch through a planet while flying through space):

Now, on the durability front, I would normally open with her walking off re-entry and a massive crater making impact, or maybe talk about the time the Chaos Lord, Genocide, turned into a giant so large that he made castles and mountains look like pebbles and children's toys to his feet...after which he stepped on Lady Death who didn't bother dodging and she remained unaffected. She then let out a blast of power that destroyed Genocide's giant form...but with the attacks being discussed, I think I will tackle the durability stuff from another angle. So, once upon a time, Genocide got his hands on the Odin power, and was going to use it to destroy all of reality. He fired the power off, it missed the intended target, hit a sun (and it kept going). The impact with sun, merging with the Odin power, created a universal destroying fire, like so:

No Caption Provided

It starts to hit the planet they are on, Lady Death's friends are worried about dying and burning up, but the Pale Lady herself, nonplussed, says the heat of this universal destroying fire reminds her of the darkest pits of Hell:

No Caption Provided

As you can see, the flames have started busting up the planet and she only leaves after she finishes off her foe as the universal fire is destroying the planet. Let's think about this, Lady Death states the heat from a universal destroying fire reminds her of places she has been to in Hell, and is nonplussed by it. Still, if that isn't enough, let's talk hellfire...different than the Marvel version, hellfire in the Chaos U is of an insane heat, and it has the ability to destroy illusions, even those made by Chaos Lords. To give you an example of how bad arse hellfire is, I need to first talk about a battle between Apolyon and three poweful but evil angels, the Trinity of Evil. They had this battle in Hell. Note that all angels have space level durability, and the upper echelon, like Michael, have sun level durability. The trinity and Apolyon here, definitively being upper level angels, with Apolyon being a little above the trinity. The trinity opens a rift in Hell, calling forth planetoids, meteors, comets, and general celestial bodies from space to strike their foe. Apolyon pulls up a sphere/shield of sun level energy, and laughs off the attack. So the trinity takes on the mass of a star, and using their power, pulls down a planet to strike their foe. Apolyon, quickly and casually busts the planet, and all four remain unaffected by the explosion...the fiery looking sphere being Apolyon, the bluish/purple energy being the trinity:

No Caption Provided

There are too many pages for me to post the whole battle, since the point of all of this is a two page spread. Cremator, who controls hellfire and can turn into hellfire, does so, and burns a member of the trinity to a skeleton:

No Caption Provided

By the way, the trinity all naturally have bloody looking faces, and this angel was knocked to the ground when the spear of Destiny, thrown by Cremator, busted up a gathering of their mystical energy. So it had noting to do with the planet busting feat. They didn't budge when that happened. This is a being that took on the mass of a star, stood point blank for and remained unaffected by a planet busting explosion, but was burned to a skeleton by hellfire. You know what happens when Lady Death is tossed into hellfire? Let's take a look:

No Caption Provided

Some fizzling and popping noises, but she is unaffected by it. Being the Queen of Hell, and an Avatar of Death has its perks...let's move on to her senses, which are far beyond that of mere mortals. Basically, the best illustration of this is her spotting Bedlam floating in deep space while she was planet side, which would roughly be a distance of what would be the equivalent of the Earth's surface to the nearest planet:

No Caption Provided

As for the speed angle...her speed feats make it difficult to really pinpoint and put an exact number on her speed. She has feats of moving FTE to blur speed demons, and catching them and their enhanced senses by surprise:

A weakened Lady Death, has reacted last second to a meteor in space (mach 30+), destroying it:

No Caption Provided

Let's note, that on the previous page, she was seen floating in space without a meteor anywhere in sight. She has also outreacted Vampirella, who moves FTE to beings, who when they move, make humans look like statues:

No Caption Provided

And she has reacted to her speedster mount, Vassago, who can cross the entire, nearly endless surface of Hell in seconds to reach Lady Death:

No Caption Provided

Finally, she has also reacted to a point blank blast of the Odin power, which was capable of travelling from roughly the equivalent of the Earth to our Sun in a matter of seconds. Her sister Vandala ends up with the Odin power, and tries to take Lady Death out with it at point blank ranges:

No Caption Provided

So speed...it really is hard to put a solid number on that. She definitely isn't a speedster, but has some darn good reactionary feats as you can see. I once talked with Pulido (Lady Death's creator), who stated he envisioned the old school Chaos Lady Death as being just slightly above Wonder Woman in overall physical stats (and believe it or not, Pulido is exceedingly knowledgeable on Marvel and DC, he is a true comic book fan). Now let's note, this is not a commentary on her overall power levels, just pure, physical stats, although, I won't debate off of that statement, I just found it interesting. That said, with her reactionary ability, I don't envision any of the aforementioned attacks by my opponents taking her by surprise, and with her durability, we might just get a yawn out of her from the fire attack=)

With that brief look at the physicals out of the way, let's look at the skill side of things. Understand, Lady Death has fought and defeated beings that have been waging wars since long before recorded time, when reality itself was nothing but primordial chaos. Prior to her full transformation into Lady Death, she was trained by Hell's Blacksmith, Guardian, and weapon's master, Cremator:

She learned from the best, and has long surpassed her teacher. For 400 years she has been kicking arse, and leading her undead armies:

No Caption Provided

If you want to see what Lady Death's undead are capable of...I can tell you that they are powerful enough to face off against tonner level demons and angels, but for a better look, check my Evil Ernie CaV, who is Lady Death's best documented undead creation.

She is also a master swordswoman, and there is definitely no denying that. Lady Death is exceedingly precise and accurate with her blade, like a surgeon, which can be witnessed when she performs the perfect decapitation of 8 foes (souls of the damned) all at once with one whirling strike:

No Caption Provided

And before you ask as to why souls of the damned are bleeding...Hell wants the damned to really feel tormented and to feel pain. Easier to do that with a fleshy body than a ghostly form. So souls of the dead are made flesh in Hell. Moving on, I can and will discuss the various foes she has faced as this debate progresses, but to close this out for now, I thought I would go with a great skill showing from when she faced someone while she was more or less made mortal again for a period of time. Her opponent was Chastity. Chastity is a vampire that has mastered multiple martial arts and weapon styles, and is probably one of the more purely skilled characters in the old school Chaos comics:

No Caption Provided

Basically, she mastered every style she was ever taught. When she pits her skills against the likes of Lady Death though, it ends with a more or less human Lady Death taking the win against the vampiric assassin/martial artist:

"It ends the only way it can. The way all our dances must end. Death takes the upper hand."

With all of that being said, I think she is pretty darn skilled. We'll see just how much this skill is needed, as I really have no idea just how this debate is going to progress...

The Powers

As for the powers themselves...phew...there is a lot I could bring up and discuss here. A whole heck of a lot. I mean, she has displayed a ton of powers over the course of her career...I think the best way for me to handle this, is to focus on and discuss just what is needed here. Lady Death has 3 main sources for her powers that I can and will discuss throughout this CaV. She gains power from being the Avatar of Death and wielding his Eternal Scythe. She also has powers from being the Queen of Hell, with those hellborne abilities. Then finally, she gains abilities from wielding a sword made of the abstract and primordial forces of Chaos, Apocalypse. So...my powers discussion will go into two different parts. The first part deals with Flonne, and the second part will deal with Mephisto...here we go...

vs Flonne

I'll be honest, I think with the two plans of attack laid out against Lady Death from both opponents, Mephisto will face her full wrath first...but let's lay down some defense verses Flonne's attacks here. I am not sure how many attacks she will be able to get off before Lady Death moves from her spot to confront Mephisto, but let's talk about how we deal with these attacks. First the Fire Dragon Gods...which I kind of already handled in the durability section. A universal destroying fire left her wistful and thinking of the comfy fires of Hell. The fires of Hell, capable of turning a being to a skeleton that took on the density of star and was unaffected by a planet blowing up...fires that do not affect Lady Death in the slightest. In case that isn't enough...Lady Death can achieve a spirit form, where she becomes like a ghost:

She can also call up shielding (which was capable of withstanding a blast of Lucifer's power):

And even better, the Eternal Scythe, weapon of the abstract being Death itself, can create shielding. This shielding was capable of protecting Lady Death and her companions from Lucifer's eradication wave, which destroyed an entire dimension (plus it also has the power to teleport Lady Death and others):

All of the above would be handy for both attacks that you mentioned. If the attacks can't touch her, she has no need to worry about fire or being bound. She can also teleport and travel through dimensions thanks to Apocalypse, which can cut through space-time, helping her to avoid the attacks altogether:

No Caption Provided

And finally, for Psycho Mirage specifically, she can pull the translocation trick, where she trades places with another being (plus she can create illusions):

And I may as well point out...if Flonne becomes too much of a pain...then there is always this tactic that Lady Death can pull:

No Caption Provided

I think we have some good options there for dealing with Flonne's attacks, and exploding her heart, should she get too bothersome, seems like it would really put a crimp in her day, if not kill her outright. Now, let's talk about Mephisto...

vs Mephisto

In the Chaos U, in Hell, desire equals power. Which explains Lady Death's rise to power. She had a desire for vengeance, which fueled her rise to power, and a desire to not be controlled. A desire to forge her own path and make her own destiny. In Hell, Lady Death's magics and powers are stronger:

No Caption Provided

The first time that she thought she had defeated Lucifer (long story on that one), she displayed some of this power by destroying Lucifer's castle, then creating her own castle and the Endless Graveyard in Hell, which is what it sounds like, an endless graveyard that houses the souls of the dead she has collected, which is said to number more than Lucifer's legions:

No Caption Provided

While she has shown environmental control and such outside of Hell, her powers are most definitely amplified in Hell thanks to her desires and her unique connection to Hell itself. And considering that like Mephisto, she gets feats as if she were in her own realm of Hell...then Mephisto's plans for changing her or dominating her, not really going to work out well for him. Let's talk about Leviatha, who was second in power only to Lucifer, a sorceress and Chaos Lord that was around before the cosmos was formed. She was able to pretty consistently get the better of Lady Death in their early encounters. In those early encounters, she was able to transmute and strip Lady Death of her powers. Fortunately, the Eternal Scythe was able to change her back and return her powers in those instances. So, we have that to help back her up, but Lady Death at full power, in Hell, is what we are discussing here. So Leviatha tries to transmute and strip a peak power Lady Death of her abilities in Hell. This is how it went:

Lady Death was unaffected, and in turn, stripped Leviatha of her powers, changed her into a child, and then took her out in a brutal fashion. Let's look at Lucifer himself, a character whose power once caused reality to quake and caused all earthborne matter to appear in 8 different dimensions at once...the guy who can create actual life, create his own dimensions...a true blue, Chaos Lord...a guy whose power aided in trapping Armaggedon in the Forever Wall (a creature capable of laying down attacks equal to dozens of galaxies exploding and was capable of wiping out all of reality)...Lucifer has tried controlling Lady Death, much like you are describing Mephisto doing. At the peak of his own power (he had two versions of Hell under his control), he tried to control Lady Death, and force her to do things for his own amusement. As well, he tried to do this while in Hell, with Lady Death at the peak of her power. It didn't work out so well:

No Caption Provided

Much like you are stating how difficult it will be for my team to actually to hurt Mephisto, because he gets feats from his dimension...the same goes for changing Lady Death into another form or dominating her mind. In Hell, desire equals power, and one thing Lady Death desires more than anything, is freedom from control. If the likes of Purgatori (vampire goddess), Leviatha, and Lucifer himself couldn't manage to control or change her in Hell, then Mephisto won't have much of a shot at doing so. That and the fact that she is backed up by the power of an abstract, Death himself, who can send a representation of his power to free her, in the form of the Eternal Scythe.

It should also be noted, the scene where she stripped Leviatha of her powers? That isn't the first time Lady Death has stripped a god/hell lord of their powers while in Hell. It's something she also did to Purgatori:

No Caption Provided

While that looks like Lady Demon, that is actually Lady Death with a different look in that scan. Lady Demon was created as it's own entity after this storyline. Now, let's talk about playing with souls. Lady Death I do believe is the only one here that gains a good chunk of her power from an abstract directly, Death himself. As such, she plays in the realm of souls, such as when she ripped all of these souls in one shot:

No Caption Provided

And as we have seen, she also has her own MASSIVE collection of souls, which makes up her nearly endless army of undead in her Endless Graveyard, which we have seen in the earlier sections. Each of her undead are souls she has collected that she can empower into superhuman, undead forms. Remember, you cannot kill what is already dead:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention, during Judgement War, after she freed all of the souls from Hell, she reaped them all at once and channeled them to Death, so he could continue his harvest and maintain the cosmic life cycle:

It should be noted, she also did the same for the souls in Heaven after this. So she has reaped and channeled all of the souls from Heaven and Hell...quite a feat of soul manipulation. Her weapons have the ability to permanently kill/destroy a soul, like when she did a mercy kill on a tormented soul in Hell:

No Caption Provided

Now, I am showing you these next scans, because Morgana, who is featured in these, was the previous avatar of Death, before Hope took on the job. Same necormantic powers as Lady Death, and this is to show you that as an avatar of Death, they can drink souls and destroy them on their own power:

No Caption Provided

Two things to note with Morgana. For one, she was never able to do this to Lady Death/Hope while she was in her more or less human form (the version Morgana faced was somewhere in between the two). She talked about wanting to drink her soul, but was never able to accomplish this. She can do it from range, and had her hands on Lady Death/Hope numerous times and was up close and personal with her, but it was a feat she was never able to accomplish:

No Caption Provided

The other thing, she once took a human soul and made it into a sword:

No Caption Provided

While it happened off panel, Lady Death was able to undo this, and free the soul after she beat Morgana. Moving on, Lady Death also has the power to bring the souls of those someone has killed back from the afterlife, can empower them and grant them the power to take vengeance on even powerful supernatural forces:

No Caption Provided

I should also throw out there, the time Leviatha empowered a demonic entity created from Lady Death, Lady Demon, with the power to combine herself body and soul with Lady Death. Lady Demon tried this, and well, it was in Hell, and one of those things Lady Death desired not to have happen, so she denied it:

Although, another reason that could have helped it fail, is that I am not really sure she has a soul when she is fully Lady Death. Her and Hope (her human half), became separate entities:

No Caption Provided

When Hope takes the powers of Death, she loses her humanity, becoming cold and heartless, with little care for life:

It would seem that the soul stays with Hope, and when the body transforms to Lady Death, that soul is gone. That said, Lady Death is the avatar of the Grim Reaper himself. An abstract power of death that works to ensure the continuance of the cosmic life cycle. Reaping every soul in Heaven and Hell already puts her soul manipulation powers above Mephisto, plus she has the increased power of Hell and desire backing her in this...alright, two more bits to discuss here, then we shall close this out...

Now, you brought up Mephisto transmuting Mjolnir, which you brought up in defense of him affecting Lady Death. Honestly, that is really neither here nor there. That is an act of transmutation on a physical object, made of a powerful metal, but ultimately, it is an object, and not a Death Goddess with the power of an abstract and Hell backing her. I really bring this up in case you had any plans on trying this on Apocalypse or the Eternal Scythe later on. Apocalypse, is not really a physical object. In reality, it is an abstract force made of pure Chaos:

No Caption Provided

It is something others have tried to trap and control:

No Caption Provided

And even Lucifer, at this peak of his power, couldn't trap it, control it nor bend it to his will (prior to this, the blade was locked in some mystical contraption meant to hold it):

No Caption Provided

I should also point out, there was a scan that I showed above of Lady Death reacting to the Odin power (in the physicals section). To understand the full power of Apocalypse and the abstract and primordial forces it draws on, you have to understand the Odin power. The Odin power, created the universal destroying fire, as shown where I was discussing durability. The Chaos Lord, Genocide, was going to use the Odin power to destroy all of reality by taking out the Nexus, but fortunately, Lady Death and her companions foiled that plan. Another component of this particular point in the discussion, is the Forever Wall. The Forever Wall was a prison created by a grouping of Chaos Lords, who combined their power to contain Armageddon. Armageddon is an entity that can let out attacks that equal the force of a dozen exploding galaxies, and has subsequently destroyed all of reality (a multiversal being brought reality back after that). This being's immense power could not free it from being trapped in the Forever Wall, which held it for 13 billion years. This was an exceedingly powerful and bad arse prison created by the combined powers of a multitude of Chaos Lords, and the only thing capable of damaging it, allowing Armageddon the chance to escape, was the Odin power:

No Caption Provided

It did what Armageddon's immense power could not possibly hope to ever do. Lady Death's sister, Vandala ends up with the Odin power, and her mission is to use it to recreate Asgard. Seeing Lady Death as a threat at the time, she draws on the full force of the Odin power to try and eradicate Lady Death. The Odin power almost succeeds, until Lady Death draws on the immense powers of the abstract Chaos through Apocalypse, and is able to beat back the attack:

No Caption Provided

This is not a sword forged of some material from the mortal plane, and is in fact, an abstract force. It is pure Chaos that is bound to Lady Death. Pretty sure he isn't transmuting an abstract force. It should be noted, drawing on its power, Lady Death was able to one shot the walls and protective barrier/magics around Heaven itself, things put in place by the creator of the reality Earth resides in (Chaos' version of god):

No Caption Provided

Plus it has the power to permanently end Chaos Lords, like Lucifer himself:

Another fun little fact, it likes to drink of a foes supernatural energies, and turn them against that foe:

No Caption Provided

As for the Eternal Scythe...that belongs to the actual abstract force known as Death and is basically a representation of his power in the realms outside of the abstract. It has been stated to be beyond magic...I really don't see him messing with something that belongs to Death itself, who is above and beyond silly little Chaos Lords and such. Oh, and Mephisto's army of demons...remember, Lady Death has an army of superpowered undead at her beck and call, plus demonic entities and more under her command as well (Cremator, Azazel, the other three Horseman of the Apocalypse, so forth and so on).

Phew...that took a bit of explaining and work to get through. So here is the deal, what makes Lady Death an opponent that can play in the range of Chaos Lords/Skyfathers, is not galaxy or universal busting power. It's the fact that she has the power and ability, between what Death has given her, her hellborne powers, and the powers of Chaos through Apocalypse, to deal with such power levels, and put them down. After all, she put Genocide down, in his own realm, after he had merged with a planet to combat Lady Death:

No Caption Provided

And she did it by channeling her deathborne powers through her sword and sent them to spike Genocide's heart:

No Caption Provided

She has abstract forces at her command, the powers of Death, and an abstract force in Apocalypse that can even kill the likes of Lucifer. From where I am sitting...on the defensive side of things:

• With Hell feats in the mix, he is not controlling or changing her.
  • She has greater powers of soul manipulation, he is not touching her soul, if she even has one.
  • Her weapons are abstract forces of Chaos and Death, he also is not touching those.
  • She has an army of superpowered undead, demons, archdukes of hell and more to face off against his minions.

On the offensive side of things:

• She can kill Mephisto with Apocalypse.
  • She can spike his heart with powers granted by Death.
  • She could possibly remove his powers, and take him out.
  • Possibly take his soul and destroy it.

The other thing, she isn't going to sit tight, and wait see the full breadth and scope of his powers. She sees her foe, she will seek to quickly and oftentimes violently take them out. She doesn't play around, and she doesn't hold back. And there we are. Let's close this out...

In Closing:

Alright, well I think I have laid out a counter for everything thrown at me, and this post went far more indepth than I had originally planned. I really do like to start on the low end and keep the opening post light, but well...my worthy opponents seem to have gone in for the kill in their openers, so I had to lay some heavy hitting stuff out there in the opening post. So yeah, with the Mephisto discussion talking about control, and that being the sort of thing that would send Lady Death into a beyond murderous mood...it makes my opening tactics easy. Kill Mephisto, then back up my partner against Flonne. I need to wait and see a little more of everything my partner is capable of before I can lay down any support moves...but needless to say, there is still a lot I will get into, as there are things to still discuss with the Eternal Scythe, hellfire, environmental manipulation and more...there is a lot of ground to cover my friends, and we will eventually get there.

Alrighty, that said, closing with some Lady Death hawtness:

No Caption Provided

And onto you @higherpower, give 'em "Hell"...=)

@lanternbatman, will do my best to remember to tag you when these posts are made=)

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: That was exceptional. I'll try to pull my weight.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HigherPower

@wyldsong: @mylittlefascist:

No Caption Provided

Dark Schneider is many things. An enigmatic rapist, an arrogant womanizer, a human mage, a demon, a prophet of darkness; just to name a few. He's one of those kind of characters, captivating in his indecency and one that doesn't fit the mold of any normal "protagonist" in western comics or manga. As far as battle forums go, his power has rose to an almost mythical status over the years, through a series of rehashing debunked misconceptions about a number of his feats. While he is indeed powerful, he'll be the underdog in this match in terms of overall power, but the champion in terms of general versatility.

This post will be a lot shorter than that of my friends here, but that's only because I'm choosing to withhold some feats and showings until later in debate. First off, I highly doubt speed will be a factor in this match, as raw physicals rarely are when approaching this tier tier and above. Thus I will not argue Darsh blitzing, even though he always blitzes off the bat and should be the fastest based on the speed feats presented (of which there were none). So, because of his explicit lack of morals and the fact he knows the opponents by reputation as well, I will argue that Darsh will launch an attack at the same time as Lady Flonne. Meaning while me and milady Death are being hit with your move, Mephisto and Flonne will be hit with ours.

But what move in particular? Well, Darsh has a plethora of spells at his disposal—far too much to cover in a single post—for both offense and defense and more for miscellaneous purposes. So I'll start with one of his biggest ones, which goes by the name of

Judas Priest

Overall, this is one of Dark Schneider's most formidable spells. Judas Priest is a conceptual attack that simultaneously destroys his opponents physically, spiritually, and astrally. That's just a basic description of the technique, however. In order for you to truly understand just how potent the attack is, you would need to know it's main feat, which is destroying the Eternal Atoms of a character named Fallen Uriel. That is impressive because to destroy one's Eternal Atoms is to effectively erase them from existence. Here is the narrators in-depth description of Eternal Atoms; read these scans carefully. These aren't the type of scans that you want to skim.

Read left to right.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Eternal Atoms dictate that, without exaggeration, it is absolutely necessary and of the supreme importance to completely destroy the spiritual, physical, and ethereal body of the Angel/Demon that withholds it in order to defeat them, lest they regenerate. Once this has happened, the existence of the combatant will be erased from reality and completely lost from the laws of cause and effect (causality), as well as other related metaphysical concepts. This is supported by the fact reconstruction abilities allow high level angels and demons to regenerate on a space-time level, and Darsh was in the process of destroying Uriel. Bad news bears for you, because Dark Schneider also possesses Eternal Atoms himself. Meaning the only way to permanently kill DS is to erase him from 3 planes of existence simultaneously, but he can casually erase you from existence.

Jude the Priest -

Not to be confused with Judas Priest, this lesser attack finds DS shooting a blast at his opponent that simply destroys them on an atomic level.

Kall confirms it as an atomic destruction attack after Darsh used it on Anthrasax.

No Caption Provided

Chanters-

Darsh manifests 3 demonic faces on his body. This allows him to cast 4 spells at once, one of these spells including Kall Su's Testament (which he copied).

Here he casts the spells.

Context-

The reason that is important is because Kall Su's Testament is an ice attack that freezes the victim at absolute zero temperature, then destroys all matter on a sub-atomic level, turning it to ash after freezing. It should be noted that Darsh resisted it when Kall used it on him.

No Caption Provided

Venom-

DS summons bacteria enzymes from hell to consume his target. It has an acid like effect; here is it's first use (gore incoming).

No Caption Provided

Black Sabbath-

One of Darsh's strongest spells Pre-Hell arc. It creates a magical space containing a vacuum, then draws in and compacts matter until it triggers nuclear fusion. This then becomes a catalyst for a temperature increase, where the heat inside that pocket space skyrockets to over 1 million degrees Celsius, burning the victim to death. Then, to add insult to injury, the remains of the target are transported to another dimension.

Here's another explanation:

Led Zeppelin-

DS casts a barrier over his opponent and summons starving souls from Hell to devour his target.

Illusions-

Darsh can manipulate illusions. He normally uses it to make dopplegangers or copies of himself to take his place from an attack. But it has other uses too, like when he used it on Sean Ari to make her think she had killed him.

Here he puts Kai under an illusion mid-battle.

I'll stop there for now. Before we move onto his physicals, I'd like to shamelessly announce that stats aren't DS's strong suit (his hax is what makes him a threat) but his physical prowess is still very impressive.To start with, he was able to blitz Konron, and when he did that he bisected him clean in half, with the utmost ease:

Konron was able to casually tank a stab from Uriel's Gungnir..

..which he himself stated to be capable of blowing apart entire stars:

No Caption Provided

That should cement Dark Schneider's casual output in base, but if there are doubts I can reinforce that feat with more evidence should you need it. In terms of raw durability, DS no-sold and subsequently absorbed the explosion from Michael's GodHard blast which carried the force of a supernova.

No Caption Provided

And that's in base. Now let's go over some of his forms.

Forms

Lucifer (aka Lucien Renren)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some people might argue that Lucien Renren and Darsh are different people, but that's is actually not true. Well, not completely true.

You see, when Darsh was defeated by Prince Lars Ul Metalicanna 15 years before the start of the series, Lucien didn't exist at that point. Heck, even Yoko was only 15 and Lucien was 14. What happened was Darsh reincarnated himself into Lucien's body, so every time he was kissed by a virgin the seal would break. But after Darsh used the soul transfer on Yoko, some mumbo jumbo happened and they weren't really connected anymore. This is why when Porno kissed Darsh he just split into tiny version of himself rather than reverting into Lucien.

Also, since darsh was capable of fighting the werewolf (I showed the scan with Venom earlier) I have reason to believe he can retain Lucien's powers in his Angel form. In summation, Darsh gains all of Lucien's feats in Angel form. If you don't believe me, just read this scan:

No Caption Provided

DS sent him as an astral projection while he was sealed off in the Alcatraz dimension. And any beings in Bastard!! are composed of Astral, Spiritual, and Physical bodies. So Lucien is a part of DS.

Next form!

Majin Dark Schneider

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you're a battle forum person, you've probably heard of him. If you haven't, you either live under a rock or don't have access to internet. Majin Dark Schneider is one of the most overpowered characters of his tier.

Darsh aqcuires this form by stealing 6 fragments of the Judas Pain (a jewel that is the key to Hell) from the 7 Kings of Hell. Beelzebub didn't lose his and Darsh had one already in his body:

In this form his strengh increases millions of times (and he was already a 100,000+ tonner in base) and his senses increase thousands of times.

The power of the Judas Pain absorbs all matter around his body and converts it into an infinite amount of energy.

And most importantly, the Judas Pain itself has enough power to destroy an entire galaxy.

Powerup!

Dragon Knight Lucifer

No Caption Provided

The Dragon Knight is an ancient powerful armor created by the 12 Wise Men of Europea. It was originally constructed as a counter-measure to combat the Dark God of Destruction Anthrasax. DS Summons it in his battle with Uriel after Uriel gained a massive powerup, going from Fallen Uriel into his Augoiedes form (which was sealed in the ice of Cocytus, the lowest level of Hell). This is Darsh's most powerful combat-applicable form, and his second most powerful form overall.

This is him summoning it. Pretty cool sequence:

It was capable of fighting on par with Uriel after his size increased 17 times, then his strength increased 130x more powerful 130x over (so 16,900 times more powerful in total):

Last form:

Adam of Darkness

No Caption Provided

DS' final and strongest form. It's relatively featless, but he showed some reality warping and his abilities were compared to God, or at least really close to him.

DS has far more feats and spells I haven't shown, but this should suffice for now.

Rebuttals

First, Mephisto himself has descriptions by official sources putting him at galactic levels as shown above, Mephy himself mentioned being capable of shattering an entire galaxy back in Marvel Graphic Novel Vol.1#38 or also known as The Silver Surfer(1988) - Judgment Day:

While Darsh's main opponent will be Fionne and this isn't the limit of Mephisto's showings, I'm eager to post a scan that corresponds with this one. The source of Darsh's power was also stated to be capable of destroying an entire galaxy.

No Caption Provided

His fight against a starving Galactus(Which basically can be classified as a stalemate between them) was destroying planets and stars, threatening galaxies and eventually be enough to destroy the entire universe, even though it happened in a completely different dimension away/Mephisto's Hades(Marvel Graphic Novel Vol.1#38).

Once again, this level of power isn't out of the range of me or my opponent. Darsh in particular should be able to match it. Why? Well, that feat should be galaxy+ to multi-galaxy with the context you gave me. Dark Schneider has his own feat at that level in his Dragon Knight Lucifer form, which is his second strongest form. When he fought Uriel, they launched two of their most powerful attacks at each other, and the explosion from the resulting collision broke a dimensional wall, the gates of Hell:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
No Caption Provided

In the scan above, it confirms the wall of Hell was broken in addition to the Black Abyss, and if you read my opener in the Dark Schneider vs Goku CaV, you already know that the Black Abyss is a supermassive Black Hole with the mass of 50 million suns. Destroying the BA was pretty much galaxy level (it was the black hole for the Milky Way) which is consistent with statements made about Darsh's direct source of power, the Judas Pain:

No Caption Provided

But the main takeaway of the feat was the destruction of the Gates of Hell. It was previously stated by Abigail that universal/Big Bang levels of energy and force were needed in order to break the dimension of Alcatraz:

No Caption Provided

said dimension which was secretly connected/fused to Hell by Satan (they were shown to be combined into one):

No Caption Provided

However, there is some context that waters down this feat, meaning it's not universal.

• To start with, the Gates of Hell were stated to be gradually loosening over time-
No Caption Provided

And they were cracked by a far weaker attack, so the gates probably weren't as durable. Satan also managed to escape from Hell despite being confined for 1000 years prior.

• The second is that it's a shared feat, meaning DS only really contributed half of the energy. But this is the same case with Mephisto and Galactus so it doesn't matter as much.

With the context revealed, I would place DS' feat of destroying the Gates of Hell and Black Abyss at multi-galaxy level. Darsh at his strongest should be multi-galaxy+ however, since he completed all of these feats before a permanent amp that increased his power 130x130 times across the board.

Now moving to Darsh, I know about his "Eternal Atoms" stuff and attacking him on multiple planes, but like I already show it above, Mephisto has the magical fire-power to not only cause universal levels of destruction be against cosmic entities such as Galactus or another Hell-Lord, magic itself in Marvel is a combination of everything that exists be from the astral-world, mind or even physical as Doctor Strange himself has shown to us before and so did I during my Dormammu CaV. I've already shown above how Hell-Lords control the natural laws and how they transcend normal rules while in their realm(Being supreme and beyond existence), much like Darsh's ability, guess what again? Mephisto has even one-shotted Satannish from behind in their merged dimension before:

I didn't see any universe level feats from Mephisto. His greatest feat that was posted was being able to eventually destroy the universe with Galactus. That was a shared feat so Mephisto only contributed half the destruction (meaning not universal) and the term "eventually" weakens the showing further since the exact time frame of how long it would take him to destroy the universe is unknown.

Also, Eternal Atoms endow regeneration on a conceptual level. The only way to bypass it would be to erase Darsh to the point he's lost from causality across three planes of existence simultaneously, which in effect is total existence erasure. The assumption that Hell Lord's have as potent a regeneration as those with Eternal Atoms is baseless, and you equating the magic in Marvel to that of Bastard in order to argue Mephisto circumventing EA is nothing short of unsubstantiated conjecture.

This opening attack will serve a number of purposes...

The first being that it is a Tier 8 Archery skill. As you saw in the powers section, the Tier 6 Bow skill is already Galaxy level at minimum. As a tier 8 ability, this should hold similar if not greater levels of power albeit on a more concentrated and controlled scale.

Darsh has already tanked attacks far above galaxy level. This won't even serve as a distraction.

The second purpose this serves is that will apply immediate pressure to both characters on your team, as there are 3 dragons and only 2 of you; buying time for both Flonne & Mephisto to prepare themselves for a proper follow up.

Thirdly, by observing how both of your characters react to this attack, Mephisto and Flonne will be capable of determining which of your characters is slower on the draw and thus more vulnerable to pressure based tactics.

Did you think that D.S. and Lady Death will just be standing there while you attack us? At the drop of the hat we'll initiate our onslaught too, and while neither you nor Mephisto have anything that can put me down, I'm very eager to see your counters to existence erasure. The pressure will likely be on you as the fight starts.

Opening Thoughts

My role in this match seems pretty straight forward. Both teams are packing a lot of hax abilities and raw power, so in order to the debate to not get too convoluted at the start, I'll keep it simple as it has been already.

My main opponent will be Flonne, who also seems to have taken the wheel of her team. I no sell her attacks, then run up to her and hit her Judas Priest or any number of spells that she may or may not have a counter to. In the event she doesn't have a counter to being completely erased from conceptual existence (which I'm betting on) the battle will become a 2v1 in which me and Lady Death take our time in torturing Mephisto. Or, if Lady Death has taken care of Mephi by that point (which after reading Wyld's post seems to be likely), well guess what?

Victory.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: @higherpower: @mylittlefascist: I've got my interest up again and probably will have time to finally make a reply, would any of you still want to continue this CaV? After all, Marvel has been so kind lately to give me some sweet new feats for Mephy. Heh.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HigherPower
MyLittleFascist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers