• 66 results
Posted by DrogozMain (85 posts) 1 month, 13 days ago

Poll: Hela vs Wonder Woman and the Amazons (65 votes)

Hela 72%
Wonder Woman and the Amazons 28%
The battle takes place in Asgard
The battle takes place in Asgard
Wonder Woman has all her gear
Wonder Woman has all her gear

The Amazons come to assist Wonder Woman
The Amazons come to assist Wonder Woman
#1 Posted by miekskywalker (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

Revengers and Asgard’s armies couldn’t do nothing

Neither can Diana and the amazonians

#2 Posted by Amberprice (6866 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go again, guys.

#3 Edited by WollfMyth209 (14486 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos.

#4 Posted by Nucleon (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

WW's whole strategy, here like anywhere alse, is to not getting tagged. If she's ever tagged, she as good as dead.

So WW dies here, along with her comrades. Even if she wasn't invincible in Asgard, Hela is fast enough to tag WW, easily.

#5 Posted by ANTHP2000 (19344 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos.

#6 Posted by Cognitive (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela crushes all their skulls with the way she crushed Mjolnir.

#7 Posted by FaradaySloth (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana alone is enough trouble, having the amazonians makes this unfair for Hela

#8 Edited by Wakel (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Rag Thor > Diana

Asgard and Amazon army as the same fodder.

The fight being in Asgard makes it more certain. Hela.

#9 Posted by Mooty_Pass (8926 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Wonder Woman.

#10 Posted by Shaladue (552 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela easily. What good are the primitive Amazonian army when Hela curbstomped all of Asgard's?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#11 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (5755 posts) - - Show Bio

Ww solo

#12 Edited by supremthor69 (295 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say Hela due to piercing, but then I remembered that WW is the faster and better fighter of the 2. so now its a toss up 50/50

#13 Posted by EcoBlitz (2807 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by EcoBlitz (2807 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremthor69: Thor> Diana in skill. Hela>>Thor in everything(minus dc) + skill.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#15 Posted by IndomitableRegal (13364 posts) - - Show Bio

Really not seeing how Hela loses. The Amazons are inferior to the Asgardians, and Hela utterly stomped them. Ragnarok and IW put Thor above WW imo, and he couldn't defeat her either.

#16 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos. I'm not saying Diana is more powerful than Hela, just that her gear is very well suited to dealing with Hela

#17 Posted by dami24434 (3898 posts) - - Show Bio

hela slaps

#18 Posted by KingOfWakanda (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how WW gets around Hela's healing factor. Diana gets pierced and she's going down, which seems very possible with the sheer number of blades Hela can summon. Amazonian army is a non-factor.

It took a Prime Surtur level being to kill Hela. Not sure what WW is gonna do.

#19 Posted by FaradaySloth (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@faradaysloth: lol exactly what are amazons gonna do?

Assist Diana...you think they're going to watch My Little Pony?

#20 Posted by rem (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos

#21 Posted by KingOfWakanda (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, seeing a lot of Diana solos. No explanation as to how? I'm just genuinely curious.

I can see a path to victory for Hela. Having a hard time seeing a path for Diana.

#22 Edited by RuthlessKiller (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela literally godstomps wonderwoman and the fodder amazons

#23 Posted by RuthlessKiller (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: and how could they damage a hela who curbstomped a superhuman asgardian army?

These same Amazon's struggled with a ww1 battalion.

#24 Posted by Kevd4wg (8921 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically Hela vs Diana?

Still Hela

#25 Posted by EcoBlitz (2807 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: assist her how? The asguardians and thier warships hela destroyed would stomp the amazons. Heck I argue just Hogun and 5 warships in the sky can kill every Amazon not Diana in a battle. So again exactly what are the amazons gonna do?

#26 Edited by rem (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofwakanda said:

Hmm, seeing a lot of Diana solos. No explanation as to how? I'm just genuinely curious.

I can see a path to victory for Hela. Having a hard time seeing a path for Diana.

Helas swords can be blocked, they have by slower oponents (hogan, Thor).

And If hela gets all of her limbs cut off, I’m not sure she can heal from that

but, by scaling, hela should be above Diana but by feats, she isn’t.

#27 Edited by EcoBlitz (2807 posts) - - Show Bio

@rem: there is a difference between “should be” scailing and on panel scailing. Hela with feats casually stomped Thor who is>>wondy. By your logic, cyborg >JL Wondy

#28 Edited by rem (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I don’t what you’re saying. By feats hela is below Wonder Woman.

#29 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to go with Hela. Especially on Asgard. Amazons are a non factor they get taken out quickly. Then it is Hela against Diana and I’ll take Hela over her.

#30 Posted by Amcu (13562 posts) - - Show Bio

The Amazons don't add much. Hela in a decent fight.

#31 Posted by Rebake (3206 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazons are distractions at best and can't do lasting damage even if Hela allowed them to hit her with everything they have for an hour. This is basically a Hela vs. Wonder Woman thread.

#32 Posted by EcoBlitz (2807 posts) - - Show Bio

@rem: by JL feats cyborg> Wonder Woman

#33 Posted by FaradaySloth (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@faradaysloth: assist her how? The asguardians and thier warships hela destroyed would stomp the amazons. Heck I argue just Hogun and 5 warships in the sky can kill every Amazon not Diana in a battle. So again exactly what are the amazons gonna do?

You're asking a question that you already know the answer of. The Skiffs have no notable feats at all, saying they stomp the Amazons only proves you have some sort of bias (which the majority of people already know.) Please respond back with something that's less pitiful.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#34 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2707 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: The skiffs have massive guns/cannons (Amazons were easily killed by WW2 rifles) and they can fly. How would the Amazons even do anything to them?

It's irrelevant at the end of the day as the Amazons are nothing more than a minor distraction at best.

#35 Edited by FaradaySloth (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: Having massive guns/cannons mean nothing when you don't have feats and are one-shotted by a sword flying. (Parademons could also fly too, so I don't know why you think flying means something)

Literally, in the same film, the forgettable dude shot down multiple warriors with 2 guns without even aiming.

Your points are moot.

#36 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2707 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Man you are bad at making your points.

Hela's swords pierced everything they hit the entire movie. She launched dozens to blow up the ships. So how is that a bad feat for the airships exactly. Besides the Amazons have no way to replicate that. They have no way to reach that high in the air, and they can easily be killed by the airship weaponry.

And also Skurge never shot any of the Asgardian soldiers with guns, only the undead soldiers.

We already know from AOS that even standard Asgardians are bullet/knife proof (human knife/steel).

Quite calling other peoples points moot when you can literally never back yours up and constantly make claims that are easily proven false.

#37 Posted by FaradaySloth (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles:

Man you are bad at making your points.

That's rich.

Hela's swords pierced everything they hit the entire movie. She launched dozens to blow up the ships. So how is that a bad feat for the airships exactly.

OK, I've seen you make dumb claims before, but this is too stupid even for you. The fact how a ship gets taken down by swords is sad, your excuse is that "Hela's swords pierce through everything they hit" which proves nothing. Her swords have no feats, they have no special to them. What else did she cut through? Thor's eye? Her swords look and act just like any Asgardian sword, she's just skilled. This is just pitiful at this point.

And also Skurge never shot any of the Asgardian soldiers with guns, only the undead soldiers.

Who are still Asgardians.

We already know from AOS that even standard Asgardians are bullet/knife proof (human knife/steel).

Clearly not. Or maybe it's just inconsistent, doesn't matter either way.

Quite calling other peoples points moot when you can literally never back yours up and constantly make claims that are easily proven false.

You didn't refute a single thing I said, just denied it and moved on, like you usually do.

#38 Posted by sladerulez (9679 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is faster and is strong enough to penetrate and heavily damage Hela.

Now, as we've seen. The Asgardians have bulletproof armor (possibly skin) based off of AOS. However, the Amazons are feasibly stronger and greater trained. And their numbers are MUCH higher than Asgard's So they could pose a proper distraction.

Now Hela must remain on asgard to keep growing stronger. If The Amazons find a way to get her OFF of Asgard, before destroying the Bifrost, then they could potentially win VIA BFR.

Otherwise, I'd assume Diana would have to Cut off Her head and throw it into space so she can't fight anymore.

If these two options fail, then Amazons lose. However, they will do much better than the Asgardians did due to greater training and numbers.

#39 Posted by DeChefMan98 (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela repeats what she did to the Asgardian army but more easy. Hela beats Diana in a nice fight.

#40 Edited by sladerulez (9679 posts) - - Show Bio

@dechefman98: i don't think it will be easier. Yeah, they'll be mowed through just as easily, but there are a LOT more Amazons then there are Asgardians

#41 Edited by Richubs (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazonians get pierced easily so they go down like ants.

Every Asgardian is like a Captain America in terms on stats and earth knives don't pierce them yet Hela goes through them and their Armour like butter.

Only WW would be an issue since she's pretty fast and has her sword.

WW would still probably lose however. She can also get pierced probably and Hela is stronger (She was way above Thor since she played with him like he's a joke)

#42 Edited by DeChefMan98 (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Except the Amazons are worse than the Asgardians in virtually every category besides perhaps skill. They were killed by WW1 guns and they can't lift a dead horse or easily hit regular humans several feets away with a backhand. Asgardians fought toe to toe against the Frost Giants and Dark Elfs, harder enemies than the Amazons. The army that Hela took down should kill every DCEU Amazon not named Diana.

#43 Posted by sladerulez (9679 posts) - - Show Bio

@dechefman98: if we downplay them, then yeah. However, Considering only the Warriors 3 have actually pulled off any superhuman feats, we can apply the same logic when we look at Hyppolyta, Antiope, and that nameless black Amazon.

Not to mention the two asgardians that held the Stone gate open long enough for Hyppolyta and that one Amazon who shot the mother box to Hyppolyta (i don't even think a human could do that)

The Frost Giants are featless. They're only feats are against the Warriors three, Sif, Loki and Thor (only that big Frost Giant did anything impressive)

The elfs are the same way, except they have advanced technology and caught the Asgardians by surprise. Other than that, only Malekith and Kurse were notable foes.

#44 Edited by DeChefMan98 (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: All of the Asgardians are superhuman by default, fodder Asgardians in Agent of Shield showed to no sell combat knifes and punch people several feet away. While mid tier MCU Asgardians like Sif had no sold an shotgun blast and Hogun crashed through concrete. And Hela conquered Asgard in one day.

The DCEU Amazons hardly have consistent feats that compare to the MCU Asgardians. Compared on with which side had fought, Frost Giants wrecks WW1 German soldiers and Dark Elves have the edge over Parademons.

Also, Hela already took down a large army of warrior women, they were called the Valkyries and she easily murdered 99% of them.

#45 Posted by GranPkt (184 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Hela vs Diana

Hela 8/10

#46 Posted by Variant06 (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Goin with Hela

#47 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

hela>>wonder woman some fodder isn't changing anything just accept it

#48 Edited by DammeFavour (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos and cuts hela in half. I still don't understand how people think hela is gonna hit a casual bullet timer with so many impenetrable defenses

#49 Edited by SkySanji (485 posts) - - Show Bio

We get a madara vs shinobi alliance repeat with Hela being madara in this situation.Wonder woman and amazonians aren't doing shit if revengers(post ragnarok thor,hulk,valkyrie and loki) and asgardian army couldn't do anything

#50 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2707 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: @faradaysloth:

1) Dude. Honestly what are you even talking about?

We know that Hela's swords are >> than regular swords and >> than bullets as they can easily pierce bulletproof characters/material (Asgardians, Thor, Warriors 3, Asgardian metal/armor, etc.). I mean that is literally on screen. There is no way that you can make an argument that Hela's blades aren't special unless you are just in straight up denial.

2) They are dead Asgardians russurected by Hela's magic. You can not equate them to standard Asgardians durability (they are clearly demonstrated as brittle). That would be like saying a zombie durability = human durability since zombies are just dead humans. Not a good argument.

3) What do you mean Asgardians are clearly not bulletproof? They are literally shown to be bullet/knife proof half a dozen times on screen. It's literally undeniable.

AOS literally goes out of its way to demonstrate this is not an outlier but typical for Asgardian physiology.

4) I actually refuted every point you had. You then proceeded to double down by making more false and easily reputable claims backed up by whining. I'm not the first person to point this out and I doubt I will be the last.

But I'm going to stop responding because its impossible to converse with someone who literally doesn't acknowledge on screen/panel feats.