Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

No Caption Provided

vs

morals off

pre 52/new 52/rebirth

round 1 standard versions

round 2 martain can turn fernus / full gear wonder woman / superman is fully sundipped

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hela in a second

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hela kills them all.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: round 2 as well ?

Yeah, she's a Skyfather level being, and they're Heralds/High Tiers.

@nandope said:

@soratoumiga: what stops MMH from TP her?

A couple of swords in his chest, or just basic grim reaping.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing I know about Hela is that she is a Sky-Father Being. So, i'm going with her for the Win.

Unless, there's a good argument for the Second Team then.............

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela is near Skyfather's level.

she was one shotted by Odin iirc.

she wins both rounds.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does Superman being fully sundipped mean?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela one shoots 3 times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH one shots this fucking overrated woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: And what ? He will turn intangible and inhibit her motor functions etc.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Ok and what does it mean to MMH ? He several times just mind messed superior to her being and did this consistently and he can just phase. He can put hallucinations to her, inhibit her powers, control her motor functions, stuck her soul, trick her to solo herself, put psychic inhibitor etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: So? He's not harming a Skyfather level being with intangibility.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: But can inhibit her powers, put hallucination to her mind, or stuck her soul or simply play fool on her. + MMH was able to fry Black Adam face with extreme ease so i don't think this would be problem. + u downplays Hela because she should be multiversal via scalings to Odin and Thor. J'onn simply can easily mess with God Sphere beings who are platonic concept beings ( it was several times explained why are they platonic, Batman was preparing bullet with nique properties etc. ) Platonic guys are REAL true form of sth. sth beyond comprehention of human minds practically outerversal lvl beings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: Tp is not only mind control but many many function connected to mind

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14:

But can inhibit her powers,

What do you mean by this?

put hallucination to her mind

Show me him doing this to Skyfathers on a consistent basis.

or stuck her soul

He's not doing anything to soul of Hela, who can literally control souls of other Asgardians and rivals Mephisto in soul manipulation.

MMH was able to fry Black Adam face with extreme ease so i don't think this would be problem.

Black Adam pales in comparison to Hela.

u downplays Hela because she should be multiversal via scalings to Odin and Thor.

Downplay? You mean highball? Anyway, she scales far above Thor, but below Odin, who's a top tier Skyfather. And none of them are actually multiversal.

J'onn simply can easily mess with God Sphere beings who are platonic concept beings

He has only ever mind-haxed an avatar of Darkseid, not his true form, which is platonic.

beyond comprehention of human minds practically outerversal lvl beings.

Ehh, debatable, but I won't get into dimensional scaling now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14:

But can inhibit her powers,

What do you mean by this?

like he inhibited Black Adam motoric functions

put hallucination to her mind

Show me him doing this to Skyfathers on a consistent basis.

it doesn't matter skyfather tier it matters how complicated is your mind. This guy can one shot every white martian consistently and just mindhax sb while in coma. For instance Diana simply is casually resisting mind haxes from Old Gods and Lasso provides her auto tp resistant. And J'onn simply bypasses with his tricks.

I am repeating u mind control is not everything. This is attacking from inside.

J'onn has proven his mind manipulation is far above laws if it can read "minds" of mindless beings like computers or plants.

or stuck her soul

He's not doing anything to soul of Hela, who can literally control souls of other Asgardians and rivals Mephisto in soul manipulation.

This will be distracting and after inhibiting her functions/powers

MMH was able to fry Black Adam face with extreme ease so i don't think this would be problem.

Black Adam pales in comparison to Hela.

umm no sorry but if Adam has powers of egyptian gods who are also platonic beings... sorry but no

u downplays Hela because she should be multiversal via scalings to Odin and Thor.

Downplay? You mean highball? Anyway, she scales far above Thor, but below Odin, who's a top tier Skyfather. And none of them are actually multiversal.

ok forget about it

J'onn simply can easily mess with God Sphere beings who are platonic concept beings

He has only ever mind-haxed an avatar of Darkseid, not his true form, which is platonic.

Libra said he is not gonna fight him in fair fight even J'onn being weakened state. J'onn simply can fix minds of new gods and mind fixing is sth more complicated than mind destruction

beyond comprehention of human minds practically outerversal lvl beings.

Ehh, debatable, but I won't get into dimensional scaling now.

Sora and btw new 52 version is allowed and MMH created out of nothing real version of Old Mars and combined magic of John Constantine, Doctor Fate, Zatanna, Eitrigan, Sargon combined couldn't stop it. Practically magic of J'onn's creation ( martian blood dark sorcerry ). This proves MMH might.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH one shots with TP

Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela 3 shots..

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Supermanthor
Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14:

like he inhibited Black Adam motoric functions

Not gonna work on Hela.

it doesn't matter skyfather tier it matters how complicated is your mind. This guy can one shot every white martian consistently and just mindhax sb while in coma. For instance Diana simply is casually resisting mind haxes from Old Gods and Lasso provides her auto tp resistant. And J'onn simply bypasses with his tricks.

It does matter, you can't just TP beings on a level you haven't TP'd before. And Asgardian physiology makes her more resillient to psychic attacks anyway.

J'onn has proven his mind manipulation is far above laws if it can read "minds" of mindless beings like computers or plants.

His TP has clear limitations.

This will be distracting and after inhibiting her functions/powers

It won't distract her if it's not relevant enough for her to deal with it.

umm no sorry but if Adam has powers of egyptian gods who are also platonic beings... sorry but no

He doesn't have feats on even Thor's level, and Hela plays with Thor like a child.

J'onn simply can fix minds of new gods and mind fixing is sth more complicated than mind destruction

Not really, "fixing" minds would imply some sort of healing in different parts of the mind, destruction is just complete annihilation of someone's mind.

MMH created out of nothing real version of Old Mars and combined magic of John Constantine, Doctor Fate, Zatanna, Eitrigan, Sargon combined couldn't stop it.

The hell? When did this happen and why would they try to stop it? Either way, Fate scales above J'onn, especially in current state, it's either contextual or PIS.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Yes, I haven’t seen any of Hela’s TP resistance feats. Do you have any?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga:

Same as with New Gods about tp resistance and as i said to u such mind trick are connected to your brains. Brain as your mind responses for extremely plentry of functions as usually tp works like that. Yes it easily will work on Hela. Yes J'onn's tp clearly have limitations like anything telepathic in fiction even mind gem is only about control and getting access to all minds but it doesn't make mind gem user omnipotent in mental plane. About his soul manipulation H'ronmeer martian death god ordered J'onn to stop it what makes it sound J'onn is extremely power in that thing if platonic lvl guy tries to simply order J'onn to let them go.

How the hell it is PIS in new 52 feat ?

About talking about physiology of asgardian and physiology of .. let say white martian so such talk doesn't make any sense as we have to discuss will Asgardian physiology provide this etc. Same as why the hell this battle would happen if they are from different companies. Nope hallucinations or motor functions inhibitions ( such egyptian gods amped guy like Black Adam ) willl work on Hela if she didn't show such feats.

Ok, i will respond tomorrow because going now sleep.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: tbh nah that's why I put mmh here

I wanted to see people's thoughts

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14:

Again, brain and mind itself don't work the same with beings MMH has TP'd and beings like Hela, there are certain differences.

About his soul manipulation H'ronmeer martian death god ordered J'onn to stop it what makes it sound J'onn is extremely power in that thing if platonic lvl guy tries to simply order J'onn to let them go

How is this soul manipulation?

Fate was always above J'onn, I don't see how J'onn can overcome him and a bunch of other magicians like that.

About talking about physiology of asgardian and physiology of .. let say white martian so such talk doesn't make any sense as we have to discuss will Asgardian physiology provide this etc. Same as why the hell this battle would happen if they are from different companies.

Asgardians are above White Martians.

Nope hallucinations or motor functions inhibitions ( such egyptian gods amped guy like Black Adam ) willl work on Hela if she didn't show such feats.

Again, Hela is different than Black Adam, who has no feats on her level.

Uh, okay.

correct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is yall saying hela what exactly can hela do to superman i can see wonderwoman but let me set the scene super man wonder woman and martian fly in they see hela over there tripping superman grabs here and shoot s lasers at the back of her head done

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14:

Again, brain and mind itself don't work the same with beings MMH has TP'd and beings like Hela, there are certain differences.

This is how your mind works Jessus. He can adapt his mind to every being.

About his soul manipulation H'ronmeer martian death god ordered J'onn to stop it what makes it sound J'onn is extremely power in that thing if platonic lvl guy tries to simply order J'onn to let them go

How is this soul manipulation?

u know well, don't play fool

Fate was always above J'onn, I don't see how J'onn can overcome him and a bunch of other magicians like that.

Sorry but this is how happened. Sorry but this is holliest truth about comic. u can call it bullshit but this is what J'onn has done.

About talking about physiology of asgardian and physiology of .. let say white martian so such talk doesn't make any sense as we have to discuss will Asgardian physiology provide this etc. Same as why the hell this battle would happen if they are from different companies.

Asgardians are above White Martians.

Lool no. White Martians are far above asgardians. We do not even know how dimensionally and hierarchicall are asgardians put. Marvel companies never cares of their multiverse, multiverse of marvel never was consistent, never had own hierarchy. It was never said they are above Earth's plane or exactly equal. Sorry but nope. White martians by by feats are literally far above asgardians. Asgardians have status of gods because this is how vikings called.

Nope hallucinations or motor functions inhibitions ( such egyptian gods amped guy like Black Adam ) willl work on Hela if she didn't show such feats.

Again, Hela is different than Black Adam, who has no feats on her level.

And Hela has no feats she can resist such tricky psionic attacks/powers

Uh, okay.

ok now for last time for today.

Good Night

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14:

This is how your mind works Jessus. He can adapt his mind to every being.

No it doesn't, and no he can't. Nothing suggests he can adapt to "every" being, what are you saying, he can adapt to abstracts, Eternity for example?

u know well, don't play fool

I don't, it's not soul manip then.

Sorry but this is how happened. Sorry but this is holliest truth about comic. u can call it bullshit but this is what J'onn has done.

How about you say when it happened so I can trust you?

Lool no. White Martians are far above asgardians. We do not even know how dimensionally and hierarchicall are asgardians put. Marvel companies never cares of their multiverse, multiverse of marvel never was consistent, never had own hierarchy. It was never said they are above Earth's plane or exactly equal. Sorry but nope. White martians by by feats are literally far above asgardians. Asgardians have status of gods because this is how vikings called.

No, Asgardians are featwise far superior to White Martians. Odin, by himself, could solo all White Martians, let alone his entire race. There is not a single feat from a White Martian that rivals consistent galaxy busting feats.

And Hela has no feats she can resist such tricky psionic attacks/powers

Except for common sense that J'onn hasn't TP'd someone like her consistently.

ok now for last time for today.

Good Night

Mkay, good night.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 takenstew22  Moderator

@correct said:

why is yall saying hela what exactly can hela do to superman i can see wonderwoman but let me set the scene super man wonder woman and martian fly in they see hela over there tripping superman grabs here and shoot s lasers at the back of her head done

This might be the dumbest post I've read on the Vine yet.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Ok and what does it mean to MMH ?

I don't know you tell me.

He several times just mind messed superior to her being and did this consistently and he can just phase.

This is very Vague, can you list those people that are on par with Hela or above her that MMH has seemingly destroyed?

He can put hallucinations to her, inhibit her powers, control her motor functions, stuck her soul, trick her to solo herself, put psychic inhibitor etc.

So, your saying MMH can do ALL of that to Hela? A sky-father being who has(from what I hear) is just as powerful as Odin. Hmm I'm going to need proof because that sounds very FAR fetch here.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela one shots them all even before TP can be activated.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@correct said:

This might be the dumbest post I've read on the Vine yet.

Brutal

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela stomp .

Krptenian no have build damage they magic weak

no have counter magic from hell .

hela control soul of krptonian yes or no ?

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of the 3 solo what is this

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Diana one of her plot weapons and she will solo

As of now, Hela just kills them by snapping her fingers unless Jonn can telepathically assault her

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 takenstew22  Moderator

I just looked at J'onn's TP feats and they really are pretty impressive.

But that's the only way I can see the team winning.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was able to tp Spectre if im not mistaken. So it shouldn't be underestimated here.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@somayareece said:

He was able to tp Spectre if im not mistaken. So it shouldn't be underestimated here.

He has atleast 3 TP feats against the Spectre IIC and they really are impressive feats, but are they consistent? If anything J'onns TP seems consistently planetary and not casually mind assaulting and defending against universal reality warpers.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Supermanthor

@somayareece: if you are following jl comic you should know that sundip Superman is now a plot device itself lol

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers