This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Soratoumiga (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela

No Caption Provided

Captain Atom

No Caption Provided

Rules

• 616 Hela
  • Captain Atom with Monarch/New 52 feats
  • Bloodlusted
  • Until death or KO

Takes place in...

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Supermanthor (20196 posts) - - Show Bio

Reminds me of someone who made a thread about hela vs genis vell

Atom wins

#3 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain atom.

#4 Posted by Soratoumiga (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by Supermanthor (20196 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump -/)

#6 Posted by Cognitive (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap atomize her.

#7 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (2541 posts) - - Show Bio

Atom Stomps

#8 Posted by mrtrickster (2986 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by dami24434 (4398 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela stomps. Captain atom isn't beyond death hax.

#10 Edited by Amonfire1776 (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela...Captain Atom has no counter to her death magic.

#11 Edited by SmoothSanta (2457 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, Hela has beaten some very powerful people, but Atom is a beast as well.

Can go either way.

#12 Posted by phillip33 (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

What lol captain atom is a lesser version of surfer. There’s like nothing that he’s done that surfer hasn’t replicated to a greater degree. Hela performs at teambuster to low skyfather levels, she should stomp here if I’m not mistakenrd

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#13 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5297 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate turns her into a sandwich

#14 Edited by mrtrickster (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@phillip33 said:

What lol captain atom is a lesser version of surfer. There’s like nothing that he’s done that surfer hasn’t replicated to a greater degree. Hela performs at teambuster to low skyfather levels, she should stomp here if I’m not mistakenrd

you do not know dcnu atom at all, please stop commenting on characters you don't know

some versions of captain atom would shitstomp surfer, like DCnU Atom or Monarch

normal version of atom would beat surfer also, atom can destroy and recreate universe in quantum realm(he did it in multiple instances) he outraced black racer/death himself.

#15 Edited by Tedirey (2749 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom stomps and unlike Surfer the Quantum field disrupts magic

#16 Edited by Aqualion0 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

Post-Crisis version was immune to Black Racer's death touch and Monarch is superior to him. Hela gets drained and Nate becomes quantum hell lord.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#17 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster:

he outraced black racer/death himself.

That's contextual. There's a lot of context behind that instance, I'd suggest reading the comic before adding out of context feats.

#18 Edited by destinyman75 (14697 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol what am I reading. Atom is Superman or a little higher level?? Hela is a mid skyfather level who can kill gods with a touch. She would kill here

Oh I see the usual DC peeps never mind I get it

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#19 Posted by EternalDarkFury (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont get how Atom stomps this

#22 Posted by Tedirey (2749 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh dang! This is Monarch?! He literally stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc66e8574839
#26 Posted by deactivated-5cc66e8574839 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Enchantress must be skyfather level too because she fought a twilight sword amped Hela to double KO.

https://static.comicvine.com/api/image/1921361-avengers_prime_03_pg_23_4_copy.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/api/image/1921362-ap_4_frankblack_cps_004.jpg

#28 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster: The only one whose attitude here is befitting of a kid is you. This is a public thread, I will tag who I want, especially uninformed users who don't read comics and rip their out of context scans to prove a hollow point. Spare me the red herring. Also, nice out of context scan. Since you're clearly as uninformed as the next user who claims Captain Atom outraced Black Racer, let me actually provide the shit you're missing, you're obviously too lazy to look for it yourself so you rip it out of respect threads.

Captain Atom did not outrace him whatsoever, he merely dodged one of his attacks and this was only due to him having prior knowledge on Black Racer and he had been haunting Captain Atom for days, or even months as he himself says in this scan.

No Caption Provided

In the same comic, he was warned beforehand that Black Racer would claim someone and he was given the opportunity to save them with this knowledge (something he doesn't have here).

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, Black Racer wasn't even after Captain Atom but rather the baby and he wasn't even trying to hurt Captain Atom lol.

No Caption Provided

He didn't outrace him whatsoever, he merely caught him off guard.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#29 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2424 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was fact that only flash has out ran the racer?

Anyway I think this is close...i want to say stalemate if not atom edges possibly with time stream manipulation. Leaning more toward stalemate

#38 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (9367 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela

#40 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2424 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao way is even happening ^^&&

#42 Posted by Syntix (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: ignore him lol, first time seeing you this mad actually kinda surprised.

#43 Posted by Supermanthor (20196 posts) - - Show Bio

@syntix said:

@supermanthor: ignore him lol, first time seeing you this mad actually kinda surprised.

i know man i am surprised at my behavior too

just wanna say sorry to other guys for this

i wont start until he does it again

#44 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7694 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster:

lol outrace/caught up/intercepted, potato tomato, I love how you are fixated/nitpicked on a term I used that doesn't matter to what happened.

No, outracing someone and catching someone who isn't even after you off guard are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT scenarios. You cannot used the two interchangeably, period. Captain Atom has never outraced Black Flash, he caught off guard a weakened Black Flash who couldn't even outrun Red Tornado out of all people.

Black Racer flew to catch someone, Captain Atom intercepted him, that's what happened, and that showed speed.

Oh for the love of God, can you actually read the damn comic instead of bringing up shit like this? Black Racer did not want to kill the baby hence why he kept warning Captain Atom, he literally appeared in his dreams for months and made sure Atom got the message because he didn't want to kill the baby, he LET HIMSELF get caught.

No Caption Provided

It happened in Captain Atom #38 because I'm damn sure you haven't read it.

All the other nonsense are just red herrings. You can explain the entire issue panel by panel of what happened, doesn't change what Captain Atom did. so keep being butthurt, it suits you.

No, it's just people like you who go off of respect threads and post out of context scans without reading entire comics are the problem. I'm simply trying to clear the misunderstanding other users may have, people take scans at face value and I'm sure you're well aware of this.

anyway I'm done arguing over this. It doesn't matter to this fight since the version we use is COMPOSITE Monarch/DCnU Captain Atom. and he stomps, If anyone wanna do a feat war between monarch/dcnu cap atom vs hela, I'm game

I could care less. I have made my point very clear from the start. I could care less about the battle. Just informing uninformed users such as yourself.

(normal captain atom would win too but it's not what being discussed here so...).

Any Captain Atom fan who actually reads his appearance would disagree and as do I.

#45 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2424 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#46 Posted by Supermanthor (20196 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by rogueshadow (29370 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster: @supermanthor: Both of your behaviour is inappropriate. You'll both get a 2 week ban, I don't care who started what first. And this isn't the first warning for either of you, so I suggest packing this kind of behaviour in stat if you want to remain on CV. Way out of line.