• 51 results
Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Odinson12387

Can 3 of the best females defeat these top tier males?

Hela , Scarlett Witch and Captain Marvel vs

Thor with Stormbreaker infinity war version , thanos endgame with his sword and dr strange no time stone

Fight is on earth but hela has spent a lot of time on Asgard

playerx-tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By playerx-tr

Team 2 and not close.

People underestimated Strange. He can easily BFR Hela. He can use mirror dimension against Marvel and also stomps Witch.

IW Thor is no joke. He stalemates Hela. Witch goes down hard. Marvel vs Thor might go either way.

Thanos beats Hela. We also saw that Marvel without binary mode already lost to base Thanos.

Scarlett Witch is the weak link in Team 1. She did well against Thanos because she was bloodlusted and Thanos didn't have any ranged attack ability. I think in a rematch Thanos would beat her. He is one of the most powerful being in the universe and SW even loses to Corvus and Proxima.

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Odinson12387

@thebeardofzues:

@omnipotentbeing: @omnipotent94: @thorofasgard: @namebk: @thevvitchking: @omnipotent94: @soratoumiga:

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela can one shot Strange

Scarlet Witch Beats Thanos again

Captain Marvel Beats Thor

Team 1

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a massive stomp

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Odinson12387

@emmafrostxmen: with Stormbreaker and his infinity war body that threw the axe through the 6 stones ... no way captain marvel beats him her people always get up after she hits them

And Thor’s durable feats r crazy

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: @thevvitchking: but I feel like thanos eventually always wins after 10 secs of combat lol? But what if strange fought Wanda

Thanos fought marvel

And thor with sb hela? That wouldn’t last a while ? Cmon no stomp

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team females.

Scarlet Witch is a perfect counter for Dr. Strange. Endgame Thor is a dead weight, but Prime Thor could be a game changer. Hela would beat Thanos handily.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinson12387: Scarlet witch already beat him in about 10 seconds he couldn’t even budge Marvel and Hela is flat out superior to him in everyway

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: that’s why I put prime Thor in infinity war !

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hela > Strange

Carol = IW Thor

SW > Thanos

Team 1 wins.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Namebk

This is actually a really good fight imo. Wanda tk with Hela swords is a nice combo. Team 1 in a good fight for the majority but I can see team 2 winning.

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for omnipotentbeing
OmnipotentBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SW is the deciding factor, she is so inconsistent and depends on her mental state. If shes in Endgame mental state then Team 1 take it if she's not then Team 2.

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@odinson12387: I can only think of ego. I don't think any other 3 can beat them without ego, dormammu,surtur etc.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinson12387: Oh you mean the featless infinity stone blast? On this site we use feats and it has none therefore that isn’t even a feat

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: he decimated a plant with one lol..... not good comeback

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotent94@odinson12387 Nova Prime w/ worldmind could be legitimate, add in Adam w/ Soul Gem. Wanda in this one is the gamechanger. Personally I see Thor IW taking out Captain Marvel due but can go either way. If you just swap out Strange for one of the two guys I mentioned it may be better odds.

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam for sure actually. Strange may be able to take out Captain Marvel actually. She has said herself she can't handle magic...

No Caption Provided

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@odinson12387: Nope, those same blasts were tanked by Mantis and the other guardians lollllll. There’s no way of knowing how much effort he put into the blast, also it was a Moon not a planet. your opinion means nothing because this is your thread. Bro if your trying to give me advice do that, but right now your being really boss twards Thor

THOR WANK LIVES ON

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I never said who I thought would win though, I didn’t mean to come off like that my apologies I do this for fun, and I think you know your sh!t which is why I’m engaging in convo with you,

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one Thor being MVP still not enough Hela ragdolls Anyone here

Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange is big factor..

Team males..

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dark_globe

team 2 .

iw thor is MVP
strange out hax hela .

FFP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Males stomp. Thanos takes Carol easily, SB Thor can fight with Hela and Strange kills/bfr Wanda easily.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ffp said:

Males stomp. Thanos takes Carol easily, SB Thor can fight with Hela and Strange kills/bfr Wanda easily.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ffp said:

I smell a troll

FFP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FFP

@geekryan: not trolling, thanos has his sword, that destroyed cap shield made of vibranium. He is more skilled than Carol, he would just cut her in half. Thor in ragnarok could stand against hela for some time, in asgard. Iw thor with stormbreaker in earth would fight even better, maybe win.

Strange csn contain or bfr SW. Or even use his cloak and oneshot.

Males stomp

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ffp said:

@geekryan: not trolling, thanos has his sword, that destroyed cap shield made of vibranium. He is more skilled than Carol, he would just cut her in half. Thor in ragnarok could stand against hela for some time, in asgard. Iw thor with stormbreaker in earth would fight even better, maybe win.

Strange csn contain or bfr SW. Or even use his cloak and oneshot.

Males stomp

No. Just no.

Carol owned EG Thanos, when he had the gauntlet on and all stones available. She completely no-sold his attacks.

Hela owned Thor, and could at least match IW Thor after having spent "a lot of time on Asgard" like the OP states.

Wanda is much faster on the draw than Dr Strange and could rag doll him, blast him, or contain him with TK. He's a glass cannon.

Celebrobtoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Celebrobtoo

Team one wins

FFP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

She owned shit. Thanos was in the middle of battlefield and had to tske her of quickly. She made nothing to hurt him. With his sword he can deflect her bolts and definitely cut her. Hes a better warrior.

Hela is the strongest woman but iw SB thor could survive her lon enough, specially with her on earth.

SW has no coubter to bfr, strange could send her to the sun. Also hos shields would keep him safe. He has more hax.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinson12387: Well, hard to say then... This could go either way in my opinion. Thor usually opens with lightning attack, that would one-shot Wanda. Without Wanda's telekinesis, Strange could beat Hela with Thanos' help, and Thor could beat Captain Marvel.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team females. Thanos is the weaklink here.

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loving this debate keep goin!

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39 Soratoumiga  Online

Females stomp.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, absolutely. They're already demonstrably superior to their opponents.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pkety

@ffp: chill dude ur bias is showing. Here’s some facts for u. Strange is slow asf. He doesn’t have shields in the movies passively. He’s been caught by the likes of maw, aka a TK user such as SW. without his hands he is completely useless. Against any non talking jobber like thanos, he would die instantly. Considering how Hela loves to spam swords he will die first. Captain marvel already beat thanos easily If not for the power stone which he does not have in this battle. SW already beat thanos if not for his giant warship. And prime Thor still loses to Hela. In fact Hela could still just crush stormbreaker considering they are made of the same exact thing and at the same place by the same guy. She was on earth RIGHT AFTER coming out of jail and just destroyed mjolnir. She’ll be even more powerful here. Please give me logical arguments to how strange will survive or react to a giant blade to the chest considering he is base human level durability and reactions when even elite trained asgardian warriors such as the warrior 3 could not, or how thanos will somehow win a rematch with one of either two girls that beat his ass, or how Stormbreaker won’t just break like mjolnir despite being made of the same thing at the same place by the same guy, or even if it doesn’t break how it will hurt Hela who no sells gungnir.

FFP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkety: With all due respect, are you having manure for breakfast? Strange isn't slow, he's as fast as almost everyone in MCU. He has shield capable of resisting several attacks from dormammu, which is well above any of those girls. He can create shield pretty fast as shown in his fight with Thanos, when Thanos broke his energy sword an kicked him. He immediately created 2 shields. If hela throw a blade, he'd just create a shield, exactly like he done when Drax throwed knives at him in IW. SW also need some time and hand movement to use her TK. She is in no way as good or fast in TK as Maw. Maw would probably stomp her as well. Strange can take any of the 3, being Hela more changelling, but he can stall her until the other can help him.

Hela in Asgard couldn't kill Ragnarok Thor, they fought equally and Thor could last enough for Strange or Thanos thake the other girls. With SB he could maybe, MAYBE, take Hela.

Captain Marvel beaten shit. she was ragdolled and resisted a head butt. She made absolutely no difference in the fight and Thanos was disarmed and worried about the other AVengers, having to quickly dispach her with the stone. Why would he try to fight her if he had such power at his hand? He would do that with anyone that time. With his vibranium cutting, energy reflectin double sword he would cut CM in half. He's fast, skilled and strong enough for this. She has no fighting technique.

As I said Strange can restrain or BFR SW in 1 sec. I imagine fight going like this:

Thanos fights equally with CM, like in endgame, except he has sword to deflect bolts and try to cut her. Strange imediatelly BFR Scarlet Witch, and goes to help Thanos (not that he needs, but anyway). While Thor keeps Hela busy while the 2 stomp CM. Finally, the 3 of them destroy Hela. That's the worst case scenario for the men.

Best case, Strange BFR SW, Thanos cut CM and the 3 stomp Hela in less than 1 min.

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pkety

@ffp: thanos never cut anyone with his sword, strange never bfr’d any opponent. Your assumptions are based not on feats. Wanda’s TP is not somehow “slower” than Maws but u say it is cause it fits ur argument. They both move at human speeds. Wanda TP stranges hands before strange can do portals since her movements are much faster. Ragnorok thor did not “match” Hela not even close. In god mode he still said their combined power isn’t enough. He had to call down el Diablo to do his work for him. And thanos has never successfully even cut captain America in half much less someone who is stated by the directors of the movies to be “the most powerful” hero in the mcu. Word of God>>>word of u. It’s funny how people tend to bring up CM having strength greater than Superman’s and speed equal to him when versing supes but forgets all of that when pitted against mcu characters.

maraldo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor never stalemated hela not once did he even hurt her she got up just fine surtur was tje one who put her down while thor wad running away

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 might have the overall power advantage, but Strange is by far the best support, Wanda is a glass canon, and both IW Thor and Thanos are above Hela, so imo team 2 takes it.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 cocacolaman  Moderator

If Thor acts the way he would in character, Team 1 could win, but so could Team 2.

If Thor starts the fight with a lightning bolt, definitely Team 2.

Considering how Thor is fighting alongside Thanos, I'm willing to bet he'll act OOC.

FFP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkety: He never cutted because of PIS everytime he had a chance of killing an Avenger he just kicks or throw them. The sword is capable of destroying vibranium, the most resistent metal, said indestructible. So he can cut her.

Wanda have to gesticule more than maw and the speed of het moving objects is way slowe than maw. Maw "deflecting" Cull being thrown at him is a feat we never saw Wanda do. The time she begins to gesture and the time the object begins to move is way bigger than when maw uses his tk. Don't know if i explained clear enough.

Strange BFRd loki once, loki and thor once, some enemies in his solo movie and a bunch of thanos army (5 more or less) at the same time in endgame. Wong also bfrd Cull. Even that they didn't, we know they can and that's argument enough. He bfr wanda in less than a sec and she's now in north pole or the sun.

Hela is the issue here.But thor survived more than 10min against her IN asgard in thor:ragnarok witjout stormbreaker, a "killing thanos kind of weapon", so he definitely can survive tome enough for the other guys to kill/bfr their opponents.

Carol definitely is not the stongest avenger. The director word means shit. He is not god. What we see on screen is what counts and i saw a CM incapable to defeat thanos. Thor or strange got closer tham her.

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ffp: U bringing up PIS is great cause that is exactly what happened to marvel. She most definitely is the strongest avenger because it has been confirmed that the only reason he hit thanos was because thanos wasn't ready. Remember how f'd up the hulk was when he put it on? Imagine being in so much pain and get hit by a lightning blast out of nowhere. He was jobbing and didnt use the gauntlet correctly. Thor almost died to thanos. Thor was visibly hurt by thanos punches and kicks. Captain marvel stood there while thanos headbutt just bounces off her force field.

Yes maw has faster gestures than scarlet. But in this case SW doesn't need to be a faster hand mover than maw. Just dr. strange. and admit it, dr stranges motions take like forever compared to the other two. Strange had element of surprise when he bfr'd loki, who btw is essentially an all physical brick character. Yes they can make ring portals but they have to wave their hands around AT LEAST once probably much more cant remember. so yes while he starts portaling SW can just grab his hands.

And another interesting fact i like to bring up is that hela seems much more competent with weapons than thor. She makes axes out of her black stuff. she caught and crushed mjolnir. she brawled him while he had Gungnir, which btw is also a kings weapon used by not only Odin but Borr as well. If thanos can take thors axe and literally kill him with it(had cp not intervened) then whats to say hela cant. she already cut out an eye with gungnir. Thor literally used stormbreaker like a baseball bat. he throws that thing around all the time. he lacks proper skill. Him flying around with it smashing the ground and stuff in IW shows the complete lack of skill with such a weapon while Hela has centuries more combat experience.