Heartbreakers

No Caption Provided

Domino - Typhoid Mary - Black Cat - Mystique

vs.

Spider-Men

No Caption Provided

Peter Parker - Ben Reilly - Kaine

--------------------------

- 3 days prep for Heartbreakers, none for Spider-Men.

- In character, bloodlust off.

- Battle takes place in NYC at dusk.

- Win by death/KO/incap.

- Felicia gives her team as much info on the spiders as she can at the beginning of the prep phase.

-----------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do any of them have prep feats? Only issue here are luck powers.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@jashro44: Mystique is a prep-beast but I don't follow her that closely, so I'm not sure of any specific feats. I don't think Domino is a slouch with prep either.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@jashro44: Mystique is a prep-beast but I don't follow her that closely, so I'm not sure of any specific feats. I don't think Domino is a slouch with prep either.

I guess if they can think of something it might be possible. All though until I see prep feats I will back the spiders.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Peter might have some severe issues with hitting a girl, especially Felicia (insert ends in sex joke). Kaine not so much if pushed just a little bit, and I'm not that sure about Ben. He's pretty close to Peter's mentality. Then there's Felicia's bad luck powers, and we've seen how those have effected Spidey in the past. Unless they have some really good prep feats to counter webbing/spider-sense (not so much for Kaine, but for Peter and Ben) I'll need to back the spiders for now. But really the "in character" here benefits the Heartbreakers hugely. Peter and likely Ben really won't do anything but web, while Kaine might get frustrated enough to give a few held-back punches. Felicia probably wouldn't fight Peter, but all she needs to do really is give her bad luck to the spiders.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If Pete doesn't wuss out and Ben goes all out, they should take this. Kaine would mess them up also.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joygirl

If Pete doesn't wuss out and Ben goes all out, they should take this. Kaine would mess them up also.

Kaine's the one I'm worried about, honestly.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't think Black Cat's bad luck powers are well defined enough to use in battles.

I mean, essentially they function as a deus ex machina, and are totally broken, any amount of scenario's could happen to KO the Spider-Men, from them getting struck by lightning, to getting blown up by a falling airplane or something similarly ridiculous.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joygirl

@silent_bomber: Domino's are even worse. >.> Though at least they're slightly more concrete as well.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

End in sex

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By silent_bomber

@joygirl said:

@silent_bomber: Domino's are even worse. >.> Though at least they're slightly more concrete as well.

I'm unfamiliar with Domino tbh

If she's as bad as Black Cat then I don't fancy the Spider-Men's chances much, I just quick-checked some threads on Comicbook resources and the general consensus seems to be that Black Cat is broken and can feasibly beat most people.

Here's the main feat that I can think of, Puma, who's a meta-human, beats himself up while she does nothing.

No Caption Provided

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: Domino hit a Sentinel with a lightning bolt, if memory serves. Just by standing next to it and going "eh, I'm sure something will happen."

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joygirl
ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@silent_bomber: Domino hit a Sentinel with a lightning bolt, if memory serves. Just by standing next to it and going "eh, I'm sure something will happen."

She's only pulled that off once. She's not Storm lol. Most of the time all her powers do is make people miss and occasionally jam their guns. Yeah, theoretically a meteor could come down and wipe out all the spiders but I don't see that happening.

Peter might have some severe issues with hitting a girl, especially Felicia (insert ends in sex joke).

IMO Pete doesn't really have much issues with hitting women if they are a clear threat. Hitting Felicia is another story though.

Anyway the main concern for me is what powerset Typhoid Mary is working with here because her pwoers change all the time (largely depending on which personality of hers is "active").

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@silent_bomber: Domino hit a Sentinel with a lightning bolt, if memory serves.

Just by standing next to it and going "eh, I'm sure something will happen."

LOL.

Yup, the girls decide to sit down and have a picnic in the middle of the battleground, the Spider-Men try to attack them but all get KO'd by each other accidentally in a series of random occurrences.