kratos wins

NovaHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NovaHulk

Kratos because he gets all the spoils of war like Poseidon's Rage...with the help of me and my ps2 controller xD...so basically he can own he man with all his greek god powers...

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Kratos is gunna take this one.

albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By albanmanson

Kratos ...

rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rabidrage

I don't know how the more modern He-Man stacks up to his classic counterpart, but there's a comic where classic He-Man goes toe-to-toe with Superman and hold his own.  He's no slouch, and I would love to see him stop getting underestimated...

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Matezoide2

Kratos stomps

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By vegeta

i like he-man but kratos has god powers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

he-man wins, i dont think kratos has ever shown speed or strengtth on his level

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
He-Man wins. He-Man was able to handle Superman

lmao
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WindCloud

He-Man will beat the living doogey snot outta that boy-molester ANY day !!!

MegaMaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MegaMaic

He-Man breaks Kratos only with a hand. He-Man has more strenght and skills, the skills of King Grayskull, and in strenght is like Thor, Hercules, Hulk or Superman. Kratos has no chance

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He-man .

Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Argentino_18

He-man old cartoon said that he was a strong as he needed to complete the task at hand, so his lifting range chanes from 1 ton to almost infinity.....

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Surge2477

he-man is 10 times stronger than kratos & more durable as kratos is vulnerable to penetration wounds. kratos was going to die at the hands of a regular barbarian before calling Ares to save him. Kratos is tough as nails, but loses as he-man will just knock kratos out. he-man won't kill him (not his style), but he wins this battle.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By sexy_merc

lol buttersdamon broke the combo and started a new one
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matezoide2
@Surge2477 said:
" he-man is 10 times stronger than kratos & more durable as kratos is vulnerable to penetration wounds. kratos was going to die at the hands of a regular barbarian before calling Ares to save him. Kratos is tough as nails, but loses as he-man will just knock kratos out. he-man won't kill him (not his style), but he wins this battle. "
when He-Man can survive being crushed by Atlas,then he they can be comparable

Kratos posses too many powers and haves the range advantage,he is also a better fighter
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Matezoide said:
" @Surge2477 said:
" he-man is 10 times stronger than kratos & more durable as kratos is vulnerable to penetration wounds. kratos was going to die at the hands of a regular barbarian before calling Ares to save him. Kratos is tough as nails, but loses as he-man will just knock kratos out. he-man won't kill him (not his style), but he wins this battle. "
..... when He-Man can survive being crushed by Atlas,then he they can be comparable  Kratos posses too many powers and haves the range advantage,he is also a better fighter "

He-man would not be crushed by Atlas, because He-man would be strong enough to lift atlas up over his head and throw him into the sun, are you getting why Kratos can't win this?
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Surge2477
@Matezoide said:
" @Surge2477 said:
..... when He-Man can survive being crushed by Atlas,then he they can be comparable  Kratos posses too many powers and haves the range advantage,he is also a better fighter "

well if you want feats of strength based on fictional heroes. he-man lifted a threw castle grayskull for several dozen or  several hundred miles. that's far more immpressive than kratos not allowing atlas to crush him by hitting the x button several times. throw away the turn to stone mess. just there enhanced strength, the respective sword of gray skull & athena's blades as the topic 1st indicated my friend. he man wins. no extra powers. he-man wins by tko. kratos is strong, but can't over power he-man. also is quicker & faster in battle. kratos just more blood thristy, but od average speed.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20  Edited By Sparda
@Matezoide said:
" @Surge2477 said:
I saw that vid clip.He was putting some pressure on him, and it was impressive, but I don't think he was flat out trying to kill him right from the get-go, it looked like he was giving Kratos time to answer first.

As to the battle at hand, I really have no idea. He-Man's power seems to range a lot.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Matezoide2
@Surge2477 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Surge2477 said:
well if you want feats of strength based on fictional heroes. he-man lifted a threw castle grayskull for several dozen or  several hundred miles. that's far more immpressive than kratos not allowing atlas to crush him by hitting the x button several times. throw away the turn to stone mess. just there enhanced strength, the respective sword of gray skull & athena's blades as the topic 1st indicated my friend. he man wins. no extra powers. he-man wins by tko. kratos is strong, but can't over power he-man. also is quicker & faster in battle. kratos just more blood thristy, but od average speed. "
you do realise Atlas is holding the entire world,right? and Kratos wasnt crushed either
also,you dont have to press X several times,additionaly what is He-Man going to do when Kratos turns him to stone?

@Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Surge2477 said:
I saw that vid clip.He was putting some pressure on him, and it was impressive, but I don't think he was flat out trying to kill him right from the get-go, it looked like he was giving Kratos time to answer first.  As to the battle at hand, I really have no idea. He-Man's power seems to range a lot. "

true,but it is not like he was just fooling around
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matezoide2
@MegaMaic: 
Kratos killed two gods and according to the developers,God of War 3 will explain why there arent mythological creatures on the world
MegaMaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MegaMaic
He-Man defeated Serpos, that say all; Kratos is no match for Serpos and He-man beat him . He-Man also defeat gods .  
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Matezoide2

did you just deleted your post to say the same thing? -_-
Kratos killed the sisters of fate and it is likely he will kill titans
and a correction,he killed 3 gods

MegaMaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MegaMaic
@Matezoide:   I corrected the end part.  Yes, but with external elements, if so, He-Man has the power of the elders, and the Kratos........... T_T
MegaMaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MegaMaic
@MegaMaic: "then Kratos"
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By glforthewin

kratos yanks off he-mans head 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2

what external elements?
The Pandora Box just made him big enough to fight Ares,he overpowered Ares with his power and skill
The Blade of Olimpus had all HIS power as the God of War and was just a weapown,wich killed Athena
i do admit Hellios was preety hurt when Kratos killed him,but in order to do that,Kratos used the terrain to make him be smashed by a titan and then finish him off

with the Blade of olimpus (powered by Kratos`s powers) Zeus one-shotted two armies at once

MegaMaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MegaMaic
@glforthewin: yeah, like wolverine beats lobo....... : /
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Matezoide2
@MegaMaic: 
now your just streching it
and that was non-cannon
MegaMaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MegaMaic
@Matezoide:oh no, you gave me reason with your explanation, Kratos isn't at He-Man's  level
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Matezoide2
@MegaMaic: 
give a good reason for that,how is He-Man going to win when he is turned into stone?
if Kratos haves the Blade of Olimpus this is a curbstomp
MegaMaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MegaMaic
@Matezoide:   according to you, Kratos need to be a giant to face ares.  Moreover, He-Man's sword  can undo conversion's spells into stone
MegaMaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MegaMaic

in  mithology, giants were enemies of titans and gods, and He-Man beats giants, gods and nihilists mercenaries like Kratos.    

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Surge2477 said:
You must remember though, that happened before he got the blades basically he was a regular human when that happened. 
Once he called for Ares, he ended up getting the blades and eventually his other abilities... 

BUT im He-man could still win...
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Surge2477 said:
I saw that vid clip.He was putting some pressure on him, and it was impressive, but I don't think he was flat out trying to kill him right from the get-go, it looked like he was giving Kratos time to answer first.  As to the battle at hand, I really have no idea. He-Man's power seems to range a lot. "

This is also true.  He-man has gone through changes but even in his weaker forms I see him as being to much for Kratos. The only way Kratos would stand a chance is if he had Rage of the Titans on or something to that effect.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Surge2477

no rage, no stone turning powers. the thread said just there respective swords. all this stuff about breaking the grip of atlas is irrelavant cause that's just the way the game was written. was he going to really die that early in the game folks? kratos in any form (human or demi-godhood form) was still vulnerable to stabbing wounds & weapons. in fact all of the titans & demi-gods were physically powerful but not invulnerable to basic elements of nature & attacks by opponents of vast superhuman strength. So in a battle man to man, i tend to believe the he-man is stronger, faster (kratos has decent reflexes, but slow footspeed ), & more durable than our friend Kratos. He-man wins

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By Lance Uppercut

He-Man. Show me Kratos going toe to toe with anyone on the level of SA Superman or even Skeletor.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He-Man

LunaticRedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers