He man was strong enough to fight Pre crisis supes.. :P

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

The strength of 10 men...versus the living embodiment of physical power. I'm going with Juggernaut.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

he-man:iiiiiiiii..... hhhhhaaavvvveeee.......... tttthhheeeeee......pppppppooooooowwwweeerrrrr! juggernaut: are you kidding me naked man? don't you know who i am? im the juggernaut b@#$t, jugg wins.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Juggernaut for the pwnage.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LionKing

Colt Python says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"He man was strong enough to fight Pre crisis supes.. :P"
He-mans power is magical.He's not really strong enough to deal with Supes.This is a curbstomp.He-man's powers state he has the strength of 10 men.Juggernaut is lightyears stronger than that."

He-Man performs several strength feats in both the He-Man and She-Ra Filmation cartoon series in the early 1980's which are inconsistent with him having the strength of 10 men. Suggest looking at his Wikipedia entry which even states he "Punched a falling moon which was on a collision course with Eternia and shattered it to a billion pieces with his bare fist." He should therefore be considered to be in the top tier for power with hulk, thor and superman.

Also, He-Man is stated to be “the most powerful man in the universe” in the Filmation Cartoon Series, toy lines etc from the early 1980's. This title was used and widely known before Marvel published its He-Man comic in 1986 in which Marvel accepted the Masters of the Universe (MOTU) World of which He-Man is a part as co-existing within its own larger Universe. Consequently, Marvel can be legally argued to have accepted (possibly inadvertently) He-Man as the most powerful man in the Marvel Universe. And as this title does not appear to have been relinquished in the comics or other media it must still be in effect.

He-Man wins.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LubeMan

Colt Python says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"He man was strong enough to fight Pre crisis supes.. :P"
He-mans power is magical.He's not really strong enough to deal with Supes.This is a curbstomp.He-man's powers state he has the strength of 10 men.Juggernaut is lightyears stronger than that."
I doubt he'd simply have the power of 10 men if he's known as the strongest man in his/the universe! that sounds silly and illogical! he did go up with pc supes, even though it was done in the 80's in a light hearted adventure! and as stated, He-Man is magically powered, which means, He-Man>Juggy, since juggy is succeptable to magic and he-man has more than enough strength to go up against the big almighty juggernaught!
Post Edited:2008-01-07 02:05:59
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"he-man:iiiiiiiii..... hhhhhaaavvvveeee.......... tttthhheeeeee......pppppppooooooowwwweeerrrrr! juggernaut: are you kidding me naked man? don't you know who i am? im the juggernaut b@#$t, jugg wins. "

"naked man"...LOL

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LubeMan

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LubeMan

All He-Man has to do is this:

which leaves him vulnerable to magical attacks as well as physical! so once he's taken off his helmet, his next move would be:

Shall I take your had off with my magical sword or pound the shite outta you? at least he-man would be courtious to give juggy an option! I'd go with a beating myself, beats getting having your head taken off, cause at least you can come back after a beating and learn your lessons!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

if it's that easy for hulk, then he-man shouldn't have a problem doing the same! he-man for the win! with his muscle and magical sword and power he shouldn't have any probs taking of juggys helmet and doing the rest!