Stops at 4

The Sins stomp em

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don’t know BC enough yet so ignoring but stops at 6. Can’t do much against the multitudes of hax that they bring.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 6

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have no answer for Supreme Zenon.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cocacolaman  Moderator

Bro fr said "Aokiji vs Phantom Troupe who wins"

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 Mike_Strike10  Online

Stops at 5 or 6.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hax gauntlet with no jojo ?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear, no answer to uta's ability or even law hax.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For 6 who are "The Elites"? Can't recall

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 7

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 5.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's wild coming from you lol. But Askin, Lille, Pernida and Gerard.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@brownzeus said:

That's wild coming from you lol. But Askin, Lille, Pernida and Gerard.

What about Jugram and that Wind guy?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Jugram is above them in the Sternritter hierarchy and Nianzol is a normal Sternritter.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Ahh the Schuztaffel XD. Didn't know people called them the elites now even though I see how that makes sense.

On topic: Hax OP can't clear 6. Like the OP team actually can't win even if "The Elites" (🤓) stood still without doing anything because even if 3 of them could be put down if they stood still doing nothing Gerard's "Miracle" would actually make this impossible to clear in this matchup.

Maybe they stop at 5? Idk about 5.

I think 4 and below get shafted by Hax OP team.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: I always thought Elites was the English translation lol. Mb ig.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: possibly. I recall them being called the Quincy Royal Guard but there is room for me being wrong here. Anyways glad I got the memo and this is sorted out

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead: what does this dude do?

its a girl and once she clicks her teeth she freezes time. The only way to bypass it is to have time manipulation of your own

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

5/6

Avatar image for sonochinosadame
Sonochinosadame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead said:
@brownzeus said:

its a girl and once she clicks her teeth she freezes time. The only way to bypass it is to have time manipulation of your own

She doesn't have the AP to put down Luffy.

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead said:
@brownzeus said:

Yes, she does, mid-tier characters in FT have the AP to put Luffy and anyone else in the OPverse down lmao

Sonochinosadame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead said:
@sonochinosadame said:
@jjkhead said:
@brownzeus said:

Yes, she does, mid-tier characters in FT have the AP to put Luffy and anyone else in the OPverse down lmao

Just looking on her wiki, laser beams aren't doing much to luffy, law, or aokiji, who can literally regen infinitely.

bloodyfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They lolstomop round 1, 2, and 3.

4 depends on Chaos.

5 is arguable.

6 contains people who outhaxx them like Gerard & Jugram.

7 is arguable, imo

8 is a big NO

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

Hard stop at 5

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead said:
@sonochinosadame said:
@jjkhead said:
@brownzeus said:

Just looking on her wiki, laser beams aren't doing much to luffy, law, or aokiji, who can literally regen infinitely.

my guy shes going to stop time and then shove her sword in their head

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BrownZeus
@jjkhead said:

XD I do not know why but the way you wrote this made me laugh out loud.

I think the main disagreement of people against your stance is going to be that (at least Aokiji, Law, and Luffy) team has greater stats including speed, precog, and durability, and so what's to say that she even has enough force in her to be able to pierce the skin of these people who possess the equivalent of a pseudo-force field at will? even with that what's to say she can bypass their conventional durability/intangibility and if all else fails how's that gonna work against Aokiji who (as far as I am aware) cant be put down, has precog, has greater speed, has haki on top of Logia intangibility, has the stamina to fight for a week+ straight, has good enough AP, a drip so fresh the FT verse loses just basically out of principle, and AOE wide enough to basically K.O. freeze the entire enemy team from the get-go.

I cannot really argue against FT as I dropped the series midway but I am familiar with OP enough to perfectly recall threads where Aconologia who is god-tier in his verse has been argued to be less than OP admirals.

Edit: ugh I want do argue more but I refuse to go google more about FT.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Raziel2014

Team gets stomp at R3, Dimaria Time stops and its over, matter fact Neinhart revives Roger, Whitebeard and more to fight them.

people here seriously think 4 OP characters can take on 12 Sprigan is hilarious

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: They call Schutzstaffel

Or how any normal people would say,Nazis

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus:

Most of this Guys are weak to swords anyways.So yes,he has a point

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JJKHead
@brownzeus said:
@jjkhead said:

I think the main disagreement of people against your stance is going to be that (at least Aokiji, Law, and Luffy) team has greater stats including speed, precog, and durability, and so what's to say that she even has enough force in her to be able to pierce the skin of these people who possess the equivalent of a pseudo-force field at will? even with that what's to say she can bypass their conventional durability/intangibility and if all else fails how's that gonna work against Aokiji who (as far as I am aware) cant be put down, has precog, has greater speed, has haki on top of Logia intangibility, has the stamina to fight for a week+ straight, has good enough AP, a drip so fresh the FT verse loses just basically out of principle, and AOE wide enough to basically K.O. freeze the entire enemy team from the get-go.

I cannot really argue against FT as I dropped the series midway but I am familiar with OP enough to perfectly recall threads where Aconologia who is god-tier in his verse has been argued to be less than OP admirals.

She scales relative to characters who're relativistic/ls and her AP is continental/planetary(really depends on how skeptical you want to be.) She literally can just click her teeth, hit you with age scratch(inflicts you with shocks of pain which is the culmination of all pain you had in life and then just chops your head off.

Also, Im just not sure how they're going to KO the entire team from the start.

Ajeel: Passively drains the water from you body, can turn his body into sand which gives him intangibility, can create sandstorms the size of Magnolia, can turn all inanimate objects into sand

August: Can Copy any magic by seeing it which also allows him to nullify it after, can crush people into blocks(durability negation) and turn himself into blocks to move around and avoid damage, can vape people with fire dragon magic, can hear souls which gives him precog and allows him to read thoughts, has time manipulation, and can reflect and distort anything that isnt human.

Bloodman: Is straight up immune to any forms of physical attacks and magics, passively kills you by emitting poison which destroy lungs, has ice manipulation and can consume ice for power, can absorb magic and souls, can deprive people of ALL senses, can possess peoples bodies, can revive people, and has so many versatile attacks such as explosion generation, lightning generation, wind generation, etc.

Brandish: Can manipulate matter, can shrink islands in seconds, can shrink or enlargen humans(although massive power differences negate this) and also their inner organs.

God Serena: Lightning, Earth, Heat, Water, Wind, Diamond, Shadow, and Light manipulation. Versatile brute

Invel: Ice manipulation which is beyond zero, has armor which freezes things and people on physical contact, can flash freeze, and can surpress free will with a ice collar(which can be conjured as fast as he can flash freeze.)

Irene: Geography manipulation, can nullify enchantments, can enchant personalities onto objects(which she does to summon two beings, one that can constrain people and electrocute them, and the other that can produce a sticky mucus that burns) can turn into a dragon, and summon meteors.

Jacob: Can completely wipe his (and any weapons hes touching presence) from the world(which means you cannot do anything besides try to touch him, and only light magic nullifies this) can see and interact with invisible people and things, and most importantly, can just straight up send you to his pocket dimension with a single clap and no other condition.

Larcade: Straight up slowly kills you if you ever had sex(you cant do anything but scream really) and even if you didnt it overloads you with pleasure, can cause starvation which makes people so hungry that they start to see other people as food and cannot fight(although its negated by pain and overwhelming willpower) and can cause extreme drowsiness that causes people to never open their eyes once it closes.

Neinhart: Can summon multiple replicas of many dead people on whoever he casts on to fight. They're somewhat weaker than their original self but still poses a threat.

Wall Echo: Can see all weaknesses of whoever he looks at and create perfect robots that adapt to this knowledge to perfectly counter them(faster robots are created against slow fighters, fire robots were created against ice users, they can also physically resemble loved ones of the target, etc) and has anti-matter cannons.

They're literally too haxxed and most of them lost due to convenient matchups and PIS. They cannot get flash freezed when theyre fighting people with the ability to nullify and manipulate/consume ice. Logia intangibility is weak against things that counter it in nature so thats not an issue. Aokiji is going up against three users users with fire/heat manipulation, many who have ice manipulation, someone who can stop time with no restrictions, someone who can nullify magic by seeing it once and read minds, someone who can shrink the land and drop him in the ocean, and someone who can BFR him with a clap, someone who can just make them starve, overload with pleasure and sleep forever, and someone who can disable all of his senses. They also don't have any extreme advantage in stats nor do they have any basic info on the team so rip.

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jieldre said:
@ultimatesage said:

Stop at 6

LMAO at people trying to wank statue spriggan to compete with OP top tiers.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Planetary Dimaria. Aight.

Sonochinosadame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead said:
@sonochinosadame said:
@jjkhead said:
@sonochinosadame said:
@jjkhead said:
@brownzeus said:

Aokiji isn't going to die by a sword in his head. Luffy could literally turn her sword into rubber, but alright, go off.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does uta not solo up till alladin?

Sonochinosadame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead said:
@brownzeus said:
@jjkhead said:

She scales relative to characters who're relativistic/ls and her AP is continental/planetary(really depends on how skeptical you want to be.) She literally can just click her teeth, hit you with age scratch(inflicts you with shocks of pain which is the culmination of all pain you had in life and then just chops your head off.

Also, Im just not sure how they're going to KO the entire team from the start.

Ajeel: Passively drains the water from you body, can turn his body into sand which gives him intangibility, can create sandstorms the size of Magnolia, can turn all inanimate objects into sand

August: Can Copy any magic by seeing it which also allows him to nullify it after, can crush people into blocks(durability negation) and turn himself into blocks to move around and avoid damage, can vape people with fire dragon magic, can hear souls which gives him precog and allows him to read thoughts, has time manipulation, and can reflect and distort anything that isnt human.

Bloodman: Is straight up immune to any forms of physical attacks and magics, passively kills you by emitting poison which destroy lungs, has ice manipulation and can consume ice for power, can absorb magic and souls, can deprive people of ALL senses, can possess peoples bodies, can revive people, and has so many versatile attacks such as explosion generation, lightning generation, wind generation, etc.

Brandish: Can manipulate matter, can shrink islands in seconds, can shrink or enlargen humans(although massive power differences negate this) and also their inner organs.

God Serena: Lightning, Earth, Heat, Water, Wind, Diamond, Shadow, and Light manipulation. Versatile brute

Invel: Ice manipulation which is beyond zero, has armor which freezes things and people on physical contact, can flash freeze, and can surpress free will with a ice collar(which can be conjured as fast as he can flash freeze.)

Irene: Geography manipulation, can nullify enchantments, can enchant personalities onto objects(which she does to summon two beings, one that can constrain people and electrocute them, and the other that can produce a sticky mucus that burns) can turn into a dragon, and summon meteors.

Jacob: Can completely wipe his (and any weapons hes touching presence) from the world(which means you cannot do anything besides try to touch him, and only light magic nullifies this) can see and interact with invisible people and things, and most importantly, can just straight up send you to his pocket dimension with a single clap and no other condition.

Larcade: Straight up slowly kills you if you ever had sex(you cant do anything but scream really) and even if you didnt it overloads you with pleasure, can cause starvation which makes people so hungry that they start to see other people as food and cannot fight(although its negated by pain and overwhelming willpower) and can cause extreme drowsiness that causes people to never open their eyes once it closes.

Neinhart: Can summon multiple replicas of many dead people on whoever he casts on to fight. They're somewhat weaker than their original self but still poses a threat.

Wall Echo: Can see all weaknesses of whoever he looks at and create perfect robots that adapt to this knowledge to perfectly counter them(faster robots are created against slow fighters, fire robots were created against ice users, they can also physically resemble loved ones of the target, etc) and has anti-matter cannons.

They're literally too haxxed and most of them lost due to convenient matchups and PIS. They cannot get flash freezed when theyre fighting people with the ability to nullify and manipulate/consume ice. Logia intangibility is weak against things that counter it in nature so thats not an issue. Aokiji is going up against three users users with fire/heat manipulation, many who have ice manipulation, someone who can stop time with no restrictions, someone who can nullify magic by seeing it once and read minds, someone who can shrink the land and drop him in the ocean, and someone who can BFR him with a clap, someone who can just make them starve, overload with pleasure and sleep forever, and someone who can disable all of his senses. They also don't have any extreme advantage in stats nor do they have any basic info on the team so rip.

1. Basically sounds like Crocodile with slightly more abilities, nothing that hasn't already been beaten in OP.

2. None of the people here use magic, and Luffy can stretch, which makes him being put into a specific shape do nothing, and Luffy also has pre-cog just like August. Law has energy attacks that can go through objects and attack directly inside someone's body, which would be a counter to "turning himself into blocks."

3. Law can literally do half of the things this guy can, as well as having attacks that bypass durability. Next.

4. Law.

5. Luffy is immune to lightning, durable enough to handle all of these other things, and fast enough to dodge light beams. Next.

6. Is he going to freeze ice? If not, Aokiji and him just battle to a stalemate.

7. Why is she even here? But regardless, Law can split meteors in half.

8. Okay.

9. Pretty sure 3/4 of these people are virgins. I'd also argue atleast Luffy has the willpower to get past that. Half of these guys could literally restart their own heart if they felt like it, and Luffy has woken up from death before.

10. Depends on who he revives.

11. Most of these guys don't have an outright weakness besides salt water, which Aokiji can freeze, law can shambles them away, etc etc.

Weak, but Aokiji literally fought Akainu for an entire week, his elemental weakness, and changed the entire geography of an island in the process. None of the people who have the ability to stop time have the strength to put down any of OP team during this stopped time, Aokiji would freeze the water around him if dropped in the ocean, and disabled senses with ken and buso doesn't matter.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead: I am not here to argue, but if you think the time-stop lad is planet-level and the others are relative then sure I can't see OP beating that due to a massive stat difference. I personally cant see FT being planet level but given that you are more familiar I will just take your statement here at face value.

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Her stats outside of the dreamworld are fodder she simply won't live long enough to sing.

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4. Dark Triad solos their verse

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomps 1-2 and then gets stomped at 3

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely stops at 4 or 5. Never seen Magi, so I won't comment on it.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her stats outside of the dreamworld are fodder she simply won't live long enough to sing.

Let's completely ignore that Uta has Law, Aokiji and Luffy by her side, they can protect her perfectly.

Because the argument is that, "stats", because downplayers now that NOBODY here is safe from Uta's ability, but their reasoning is lost at this point, they only think based on their feelings, not based on facts.