Avatar image for mr__exfed
#1 Posted by Mr. Exfed (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight in a casino
Hawkeye has all trick arrows
Deadshot has standard equipment

Avatar image for vance_astro
#2 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye.Better fighter,better arsenal.

Moderator
Avatar image for castleking
#3 Posted by castleking (24742 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot more advance gear faster reaction  time because of it.

Avatar image for mr__exfed
#4 Posted by Mr. Exfed (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye is becoming my favorite Marvel character

Avatar image for vance_astro
#5 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" Deadshot more advance gear faster reaction  time because of it. "
Of course he has more advanaced gear.He's not walking around with a bow and arrow.
Moderator
Avatar image for mr__exfed
#6 Posted by Mr. Exfed (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for zoom
#7 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Exfed said:
"Hawkeye is becoming my favorite Marvel character "
Too bad he sucks as Ronin.

Hawkeye was always cool though.
Avatar image for mr__exfed
#8 Posted by Mr. Exfed (1111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @Mr. Exfed said:
"Hawkeye is becoming my favorite Marvel character "
Too bad he sucks as Ronin.Hawkeye was always cool though. "
Yeah I tend to avoid the stuff with Ronin..Im going to read it eventually though
Avatar image for zoom
#9 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't.  Bendis cannot write the character worth a shake.

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" Don't.  Bendis cannot write the character worth a shake. "
Why do they trust him so much with everything..He has a freakin hard on for Luke Cage.
Avatar image for zoom
#11 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know.

Could be that he (and I don't know how much of this was him) came up with a plan to create a giant string of crossovers.  Disassembled directly led to House of M which directly led to Decimation (which was all one big continuity error but nobody at Marvel cares).  Civil War directly lead to Secret Invasion which directly lead to Dark Reign (which are mostly mediocre).

Reading one makes you want to read the others which keeps customers paying.  The closest thing DC has to this is the 3 main crisises which absolutely positively are not readable unless you already have a deep understanding of the DCU.  This gives Marvel a leg up on the competition.  Doesn't matter if the crossovers are mediocre, enough people will buy them anyhow.  Marvel uses crossovers to target morons.  DC uses them to target people who have been reading the books for 20 years.  Let me tell ya.  There are a lot more morons out there than devoted fans of DC (dis)continuity.

/rant

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" I don't know.Could be that he (and I don't know how much of this was him) came up with a plan to create a giant string of crossovers.  Disassembled directly led to House of M which directly led to Decimation (which was all one big continuity error but nobody at Marvel cares).  Civil War directly lead to Secret Invasion which directly lead to Dark Reign (which are mostly mediocre).Reading one makes you want to read the others which keeps customers paying.  The closest thing DC has to this is the 3 main crisises which absolutely positively are not readable unless you already have a deep understanding of the DCU.  This gives Marvel a leg up on the competition.  Doesn't matter if the crossovers are mediocre, enough people will buy them anyhow.  Marvel uses crossovers to target morons.  DC uses them to target people who have been reading the books for 20 years.  Let me tell ya.  There are a lot more morons out there than devoted fans of DC (dis)continuity./rant "
I have a picture that would make you happy than.


No Caption Provided


Avatar image for mr__exfed
#13 Posted by Mr. Exfed (1111 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Zoom said:
" I don't know.Could be that he (and I don't know how much of this was him) came up with a plan to create a giant string of crossovers.  Disassembled directly led to House of M which directly led to Decimation (which was all one big continuity error but nobody at Marvel cares).  Civil War directly lead to Secret Invasion which directly lead to Dark Reign (which are mostly mediocre).Reading one makes you want to read the others which keeps customers paying.  The closest thing DC has to this is the 3 main crisises which absolutely positively are not readable unless you already have a deep understanding of the DCU.  This gives Marvel a leg up on the competition.  Doesn't matter if the crossovers are mediocre, enough people will buy them anyhow.  Marvel uses crossovers to target morons.  DC uses them to target people who have been reading the books for 20 years.  Let me tell ya.  There are a lot more morons out there than devoted fans of DC (dis)continuity./rant "
I have a picture that would make you happy than.


No Caption Provided
"
xD
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for morpheus_
#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (31629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" I don't know.Could be that he (and I don't know how much of this was him) came up with a plan to create a giant string of crossovers.  Disassembled directly led to House of M which directly led to Decimation (which was all one big continuity error but nobody at Marvel cares).  Civil War directly lead to Secret Invasion which directly lead to Dark Reign (which are mostly mediocre).Reading one makes you want to read the others which keeps customers paying.  The closest thing DC has to this is the 3 main crisises which absolutely positively are not readable unless you already have a deep understanding of the DCU.  This gives Marvel a leg up on the competition.  Doesn't matter if the crossovers are mediocre, enough people will buy them anyhow.  Marvel uses crossovers to target morons.  DC uses them to target people who have been reading the books for 20 years.  Let me tell ya.  There are a lot more morons out there than devoted fans of DC (dis)continuity./rant "
I'm far from being a die hard DC fan, but I found Identity crisis to be a fairly good story - if you view it as a murder mystery. Crisis on Infinite Earths was, to me, an absolute, disjointed mess - couldn't get to what was going on more than half the time. Infinity Crisis was so, so, at least to my eyes. Haven't read Final Crisis, or Sinestro Corps War as of yet (even though I have them both). Now, on the Marvel side, I have yet to read any of the late, big events that you mentioned (I have Civil War, HOM & Secret Invasion) but I, for one would give Bendis a vote of confidence strictly deriving from his early work on Ultimate Spider-man with Bagley, which I enjoyed very much.But since I haven't read anything else of his (even though I've heard that his Powers and DD work was good as well), maybe that's just me.
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#16 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "

explosion arrow would say diffrent.

Hawkeye.
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "
explosion arrow would say diffrent.Hawkeye. "

I highly doubt that would be Hawkeye's primary arrow loaded. 
Moderator Online
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Even so, Deadshot's armor has withstood an entire clip from Deathstroke...If anything, a nearby explosion would knock him down/stun him...Where-as Deadshot fires bullets/rockets without the need to manually load them.  Fact is, Deadshot does have better feats of accuracy and reaction timing.  To top it off, Deadshot has no reason to not go for a kill shot.  Hawkeye's needs enhanced speed and agility to stand a good chance, but clearly he doesn't possess those attributes.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for scavanger
#19 Posted by Scavanger (512 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye FTW

Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scavanger said:
"Hawkeye FTW"

Why?
Moderator Online
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#21 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "
explosion arrow would say diffrent.Hawkeye. "

I highly doubt that would be Hawkeye's primary arrow loaded.  "

he keeps them with him and used to use them in battle alot. Hawkeye is also accurate enough to put the arrows in the weak part of the armor.
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#22 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "
explosion arrow would say diffrent.Hawkeye. "

I highly doubt that would be Hawkeye's primary arrow loaded.  "
he keeps them with him and used to use them in battle alot. Hawkeye is also accurate enough to put the arrows in the weak part of the armor. "

...I'm well aware of them.  You missed my point, re-read it because I'm too lazy to retype it.  Hawkeye is of course accurate enough, but Deadshot has more impressive accuracy feats AND will take down Clint before vice versa.  I'd recommend reading more Deadshot to see why this is extremely unfair.
Moderator Online
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#23 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "
explosion arrow would say diffrent.Hawkeye. "

I highly doubt that would be Hawkeye's primary arrow loaded.  "
he keeps them with him and used to use them in battle alot. Hawkeye is also accurate enough to put the arrows in the weak part of the armor. "

...I'm well aware of them.  You missed my point, re-read it because I'm too lazy to retype it.  Hawkeye is of course accurate enough, but Deadshot has more impressive accuracy feats AND will take down Clint before vice versa.  I'd recommend reading more Deadshot to see why this is extremely unfair.
Moderator Online
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#24 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "
explosion arrow would say diffrent.Hawkeye. "

I highly doubt that would be Hawkeye's primary arrow loaded.  "
he keeps them with him and used to use them in battle alot. Hawkeye is also accurate enough to put the arrows in the weak part of the armor. "

...I'm well aware of them.  You missed my point, re-read it because I'm too lazy to retype it.  Hawkeye is of course accurate enough, but Deadshot has more impressive accuracy feats AND will take down Clint before vice versa.  I'd recommend reading more Deadshot to see why this is extremely unfair. "

Clint could also dodge his arrows. He is more than fast enough. Thats why i think Clint will win. with the arsenal Clint has, he will take down Deadshot before he can do much damage.
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "
explosion arrow would say diffrent.Hawkeye. "

I highly doubt that would be Hawkeye's primary arrow loaded.  "
he keeps them with him and used to use them in battle alot. Hawkeye is also accurate enough to put the arrows in the weak part of the armor. "

...I'm well aware of them.  You missed my point, re-read it because I'm too lazy to retype it.  Hawkeye is of course accurate enough, but Deadshot has more impressive accuracy feats AND will take down Clint before vice versa.  I'd recommend reading more Deadshot to see why this is extremely unfair. "
Clint could also dodge his arrows. He is more than fast enough. Thats why i think Clint will win. with the arsenal Clint has, he will take down Deadshot before he can do much damage. "

....Do you know who Deadshot is????  Deadshot fires bullets and rockets from his wrist device, not arrows...
Moderator Online
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#26 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot:


No Caption Provided

Moderator Online
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#27 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "
explosion arrow would say diffrent.Hawkeye. "

I highly doubt that would be Hawkeye's primary arrow loaded.  "
he keeps them with him and used to use them in battle alot. Hawkeye is also accurate enough to put the arrows in the weak part of the armor. "

...I'm well aware of them.  You missed my point, re-read it because I'm too lazy to retype it.  Hawkeye is of course accurate enough, but Deadshot has more impressive accuracy feats AND will take down Clint before vice versa.  I'd recommend reading more Deadshot to see why this is extremely unfair. "
Clint could also dodge his arrows. He is more than fast enough. Thats why i think Clint will win. with the arsenal Clint has, he will take down Deadshot before he can do much damage. "

....Do you know who Deadshot is????  Deadshot fires bullets and rockets from his wrist device, not arrows... "

He has also dodged bullets. I was confused, and though I was in another topic, my bad.  Deadshot has nothing Clint hasn't faced and beat before.
Avatar image for renigade16
#28 Posted by Renigade16 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye is better fighter and I feel more experienced  and better under pressure.

Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#29 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"Deadshot.  While Hawkeye is a clear superior when it comes to hand to hand, Deadshot has far better displays of reaction time and accuracy.  Deadshot's armor will also allow him to survive if Hawkeye is lucky enough to get the first shot off. "
explosion arrow would say diffrent.Hawkeye. "

I highly doubt that would be Hawkeye's primary arrow loaded.  "
he keeps them with him and used to use them in battle alot. Hawkeye is also accurate enough to put the arrows in the weak part of the armor. "

...I'm well aware of them.  You missed my point, re-read it because I'm too lazy to retype it.  Hawkeye is of course accurate enough, but Deadshot has more impressive accuracy feats AND will take down Clint before vice versa.  I'd recommend reading more Deadshot to see why this is extremely unfair. "
Clint could also dodge his arrows. He is more than fast enough. Thats why i think Clint will win. with the arsenal Clint has, he will take down Deadshot before he can do much damage. "

....Do you know who Deadshot is????  Deadshot fires bullets and rockets from his wrist device, not arrows... "
He has also dodged bullets. I was confused, and though I was in another topic, my bad.  Deadshot has nothing Clint hasn't faced and beat before. "

Not true.  Hawkeye has never faced a foe with Bullseye's level of accuracy and level of lethality.

Renigade16, that won't matter since it's HIGHLY unlike this fight would come down to close range.
Moderator Online
Avatar image for vance_astro
#30 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot has failed to hit people less agile than Clint....

Moderator
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Deadshot has failed to hit people less agile than Clint.... "

PIS.  Provide scans or at least issue numbers.  The only reason he doesn't shoot Batman is out of respect.
Moderator Online
Avatar image for vance_astro
#32 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Deadshot has failed to hit people less agile than Clint.... "

PIS.  Provide scans or at least issue numbers.  The only reason he doesn't shoot Batman is out of respect. "
Batman is less agile than Clint?
Moderator
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#33 Edited by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not what I intended, should have said "And just for the record" or something.  For your remark, I stated it's likely PIS and give info.  I figured I'd address the Batman issue before anyone else brought it up.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for vance_astro
#34 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"

That's not what I said.  For your remake, I stated it's likely PIS and give info.  And I figured I'd address the Batman issue before anyone else brought it up.

"
I didn't say anything about Batman only that Deadshot has missed less agile people than Clint.
Moderator
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#35 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Check the edit.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for vance_astro
#36 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Check the edit. "
I gotcha.You don't think Clint can dodge Deadshot? At all?
Moderator
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#37 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadshot will land hits more frequently then not.  A lot depends on where they start in the Casino...It obviously provides a lot of cover with rows of slot machines, tables and so forth...If they both start behind large portions of cover, I think it's far more balanced...BUt another key factor is the fact the OP didn't state if the Casino was unpopulated.  This would likely give Deadshot a huge advantage....Despite now being an anti-hero, he won't care as much as Clint would about friendly fire.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for vance_astro
#38 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" I think Deadshot will land hits more frequently then not.  A lot depends on where they start in the Casino...It obviously provides a lot of cover with rows of slot machines, tables and so forth...If they both start behind large portions of cover, I think it's far more balanced...BUt another key factor is the fact the OP didn't state if the Casino was unpopulated.  This would likely give Deadshot a huge advantage....Despite now being an anti-hero, he won't care as much as Clint would about friendly fire. "
Well see if they start at opposite sides of the casino.That gives Hawkeye time to devise a strategy.Clint is very good at that.I know their are people in the Casino that Deadshot wouldn't mind clearing out but all the chaos that will cause when they start fighting blue all the machines and tables and all that,could provide cover for Hawkeye.
Moderator
Avatar image for shadowtaker
#39 Posted by shadowtaker (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Which hawkeye are we using Dark Reign Hawkeye or Clint Barton ether way Deadshot won't stand a chance

Avatar image for vance_astro
#40 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowtaker said:
"

Which hawkeye are we using Dark Reign Hawkeye or Clint Barton ether way Deadshot won't stand a chance

"
Clint Barton.
Moderator
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#41 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
" I think Deadshot will land hits more frequently then not.  A lot depends on where they start in the Casino...It obviously provides a lot of cover with rows of slot machines, tables and so forth...If they both start behind large portions of cover, I think it's far more balanced...BUt another key factor is the fact the OP didn't state if the Casino was unpopulated.  This would likely give Deadshot a huge advantage....Despite now being an anti-hero, he won't care as much as Clint would about friendly fire. "
Well see if they start at opposite sides of the casino.That gives Hawkeye time to devise a strategy.Clint is very good at that.I know their are people in the Casino that Deadshot wouldn't mind clearing out but all the chaos that will cause when they start fighting blue all the machines and tables and all that,could provide cover for Hawkeye.
"

I see the basic versus as starting maybe 50-75 feet apart.  For both of these characters, they should still be nearly 100% accuracy at this range.
Moderator Online
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#42 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm shocked people think it's so one sided...I HIGHLY recommend reading more Deadshot.  Deadshot Vol 2 is a good example, he takes on an entire squad of super villains and 3 different "mafia gangs".  As you can imagine, he dominates.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#43 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough fight..

Deadshot could probably take it.

Avatar image for castleking
#44 Posted by castleking (24742 posts) - - Show Bio

deadshot wins more often then not 7/10 due to rapid reload and discharge against hawkeyes method of pulling back to bow string and at most shooting 3 arrows at once.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#45 Posted by vance_astro (90046 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" deadshot wins more often then not 7/10 due to rapid reload and discharge against hawkeyes method of pulling back to bow string and at most shooting 3 arrows at once. "
I'll agree with this.
Moderator
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#46 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio


This comes to mind, when you say that lol.
This comes to mind, when you say that lol.

And I am sure Deadshot, is not Bullseye level accuracy either.
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#47 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

also, just because hawkeye shoots less, doesn't mean what he shoots is on the same level. Explosive arrows, can lead an opening for a regular arrow, or many other arrow combinations he uses.

Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#48 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"


This comes to mind, when you say that lol.
This comes to mind, when you say that lol.

And I am sure Deadshot, is not Bullseye level accuracy either. "

1) That's not 616.
2) Yes, he is.  I'm sure of this.  He has displayed this with guns several times.   
Strafe, it won't be easy with a stream of ACCURATE bullets and rockets heading towards Clint's head/body.
Moderator Online
Avatar image for omg_chris
#49 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye (clint) ftw

Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#50 Posted by k4tzm4n (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

For those saying Clint, how many issues have you guys read involving Deadshot?

Moderator Online