Hawkeye vs Batman

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Caligula

i've always been a big fan of both. and wanted to see who you thought would come out on top, in a skirmish

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

Does Hawkeye have any trick arrows?

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

I love Hawkeye but he loses here

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Caligula
@Ferro Vida said:
"Does Hawkeye have any trick arrows?"

sure, i'll let him have them
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Caligula said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"Does Hawkeye have any trick arrows?"
sure, i'll let him have them "
In that case I think he has a chance. His hand to hand isn't on Batman's level, but he'll be able to hold his own for a while. And if he uses his trick arrows and the environment wisely to keep Batman on his toes than I can see him pullign out a victory.
Escherion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Escherion

hawkeye has 40% chance of winning but batsy has 60%

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crabtree

hawkeye wins!!

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By angryvigilante

I say if its in the daytime Hawkeye wins and if at night it goes to Bats

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zaterra

Batman

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

Bats here especially if he has prep IMO

Avatar image for emerald_lamp_2814
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

@Escherion said:
"hawkeye has 40% chance of winning but batsy has 60% "

i'd say 35% to 65%
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By angryvigilante

This could go either way, if Hawkeye keeps his distance then will take it but if Bats gets in close Clint has no chance.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite

If they start off far away from each other then Hawkeye can win this.

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By hdorman1

hawkeye
but just cos i wanna shake things up
is it wayne or dick?
cos that makes a huge difference

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467

BatMan takes it. Distance isn't really going to help Hawkeye. Even starting at a distance, BatMan's been able to take down multiple thugs armed with automatics, and those will shoot much more rapidly and travel with   a lot more fps than an arrow. Hawkeye's got incredible skill with his bow, but, again, BatMan gets shot at constantly by guys with guns and still takes them down. Now granted, because Hawkeye's such a killer archer, getting shot at by him will probably equal three or four thugs armed with automatics. Another thing, BatMan has ranged equipment too. They won't have as much range as a bow or gun, of course, but they can still help him. He could use gas pellets, batarangs (although Hawkeye could probably dodge these or shoot them down), mini explosives, etc. Once BatMan gets in close, they'll fight hand-to-hand. Hawkeye will put up a heck of a fight with his martial arts, but BatMan's still the more skilled fighter. I'm not saying it's totally impossible for Hawkeye to win, but I do believe that BatMan has a much higher likelihood. After a good fight, BatMan wins. 

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By angryvigilante

People forget Batman has been brought down quite a few times as well.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By EdwardWindsor

current bats or classic ? since  ithink current bats is more likely to lose via some clever range fighting form clint where as bruce would probs tacticaly better and close the fight down being equal to cap in terms of strategy.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@lazystudent: I think we're talking about Bruce. I do agree that Dick probably wouldn't fare very well against Hawkeye. I mean, if Dick could get close, a hand-to-hand fight between them could be pretty interesting. Maybe I'm just biased toward the BatMan family, but I kinda think that Dick might be a better fighter than Hawkeye. But then again, he might not be. I don't know. And you know, even if Hawkeye isn't as good a fighter, he still might win. I mean, even if Dick was a WAY more skilled fighter than Hawkeye (speaking hypothetically, of course; if Dick is better, it won't be by too much), Dick could still lose. I mean, a lot of factors go into a fight; even the person who's technically better than their opponent could still lose to them. So whether or not Dick is a better fighter, again, I don't know, but I still think that Hawkeye could beat Dick. Dick is a better acrobat than Bruce is; thus, he might have a better chance of getting close to Hawkeye, but still, I am more inclined to think Dick would lose, and Bruce would win.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Silver2467:  agreed bruce would win , dick while a good hand 2 hand combatant isnt as fight wise as bats and i think clint isnt that far behind cap there and cap and bats are equals far as iam concerend. clint would edge out dick but lose to bruce .
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cascadeking09
@angryvigilante said:
" I say if its in the daytime Hawkeye wins and if at night it goes to Bats "
y does that even matter, its not like everything batman does requires stealth.
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By The_Warlord

Batman

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@lazystudent: Agreed...for the most part. I think Cap and Bats are equals except for there intelligence. Now the super-soldier formula I think did increase Cap's intelligence to genius level, but Bats is beyond genius. He's easily one of DC's smartest. As far as physical conditioning and fighting skill, they are probably about equal. I know we're not talking about Cap and Bats here, but in a fight between them, I think Cap's shield would be the reason he could last a while. BatMan has TONS of equipment with him. Cap does too, but not nearly as much as Bruce, and he rarely uses anything other than his shield. If BatMan's smart (and we know he is), he'll use his equipment to try to distract Cap, take away his shield, or just simply incapacitate him. In a hand-to-hand fight, as a BatMan fan I hate to say it, but I think it could go either way. I believe BatMan's learned far more different martial arts styles than Cap has, but Cap's still one of Marvel's best fighters. But, again, that's not what we're talking about here.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Silver2467:  lol indeed yeah in terms of this actual battle we agree i mean
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467
@lazystudent: I know this is off-topic, but what do you think about Cap vs. Bat?
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Silver2467:  bast most of the time  hes got more h2h range and a wider array of tool on him at all times. close thou
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467
@lazystudent: Yeah, I can agree with that. I think it is the equipment that will get him the win. Well, that and his intelligence. He just knows how to use his head. Now, Cap will put up a tough fight though. Cap's no push-over. He knows what he's doing. Cap does also know how to throw his shield so that it ricochets, but, as we said, BatMan has way more equipment that could help him out. I'm not going to say that Bats wins 100% of the time though; all I'm saying is that Bats is more likely to win. Just my opinion.  
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By angryvigilante
@cascadeking09: He will need it in this fight.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Batman

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cascadeking09
@angryvigilante said:
" @cascadeking09: He will need it in this fight. "
it still doesnt have to be night for him to use his stealth.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By angryvigilante

Is it easier to use stealth at night or day?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think Hawkeye could win. Of course not the majority of the time but he's good enough to pull out a win here and there.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cascadeking09
@angryvigilante: at night but that doesnt mean he cant use it durin the day. and batman isnt stupid, i dont even think he would need it.
SupermanWINS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SupermanWINS

Batman wins

Thorstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Thorstomp

Batman and Hawkeye, but it would be a close fight, but that depends on hawkeyes choice of arrows

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Spydey

Hawkeye isn't just skilled with a Bow. He's a highly skilled at fencing, hand to hand, and pretty much anything he can throw is a weapon thanks to the same training he and his brother received. So not only will Bat's have to worry about close range, he'd have to worry about long distance too. I know Bat's is awesome an all, but...Hawkeye's like..with his shots. I mean, Avenging Spider-man, he only missed because he had to rush it, and even still he just barely missed.

XImpossibruX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By XImpossibruX

@angryvigilante said:

I say if its in the daytime Hawkeye wins and if at night it goes to Bats
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

@Spydey said:

Hawkeye isn't just skilled with a Bow. He's a highly skilled at fencing, hand to hand, and pretty much anything he can throw is a weapon thanks to the same training he and his brother received. So not only will Bat's have to worry about close range, he'd have to worry about long distance too. I know Bat's is awesome an all, but...Hawkeye's like..with his shots. I mean, Avenging Spider-man, he only missed because he had to rush it, and even still he just barely missed.

Hawkeyes hand to hand skills are not on batmans level. Batman has gone hand to hand with lady shiva (stalemate until Jason todd interfered and once beat her while she was mind controlled), wounded deathstroke after a decent fight, kept up with cassandra cain (I believe it ended in a draw), and stomped nightwing in hand to hand, and has defeated bane. Batman can dodge his arrows. And he isn't a bad shot himself.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Spydey

@jashro44: I know he's not a Bat's level, but it won't be some easy picnic for Bats. And Clint's still got his fencing. Bat's may be a good marksmen, but he's nowhere near Clint's level. That and Clint's got his trick arrows(The poster said he did right? I forgot) and he won't just be using arrows. Clint can throw anything. Anything. He's not on Ultimate Hawk's level, but he's still pretty good.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BringnIt

Bruce wins 9/10.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@Spydey: A sword isn't standered gear for clint so his fencing wont help. Batman has plot devices as well. Batman has great accuracy feats like taking down a helicopter with a ski racket, hurting thugs with coins, and hurting thugs with bottle caps.He also has shown he can intercept arrows with his batarangs before.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Spydey

@jashro44: But he's still highly skilled at it. Are you really going to try and tell me, Batman's on Hawkeye's level as a marksmen? Do you think Batman would've been able to get a closer with that shot at the end of Avenging Spider-man?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BringnIt

Almost hitting the Serpent guy from 700 feet or whatever it was is cool, but it's irrelevant since his battle takes place 25 feet apart and Batman can dodge Clint long enough to get in close and wreck him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jashro44

@Spydey said:

@jashro44: But he's still highly skilled at it. Are you really going to try and tell me, Batman's on Hawkeye's level as a marksmen? Do you think Batman would've been able to get a closer with that shot at the end of Avenging Spider-man?

Yes batman is on hawkeyes level. I see no reason why he isn't. I never said he was better I said he was on his level. Hawkeye isn't going to have time to aim his shot because batman is going to be using his range. He will be able to close the gap. I'm not seeing any reason why he wouldn't.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

this without the explosion .......

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spydey

@jashro44: Batman using his range? The time it takes batman to aim, Hawkeye can take aim. It really doesn't take Hawkeye at all that long of time to line up a shot given the multiple enemy scenarios he's been in and taken shots. That and he can fire multiple arrows at once. And...he still has his trick arrows.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

@Spydey said:

@jashro44: Batman using his range? The time it takes batman to aim, Hawkeye can take aim. It really doesn't take Hawkeye at all that long of time to line up a shot given the multiple enemy scenarios he's been in and taken shots. That and he can fire multiple arrows at once. And...he still has his trick arrows.

You were using a feat which really doesn't make hawkeye look like he can aim and fight at the same time. Your using a feat where he almost hit the target and missed because he had to deal with some henchmen....If thats the best showing hawkeye has then he isn't winning this. Batman is going to be attacking him. As far as trick arrows go batman has a lot of special gadgets.

First scan is a magnetic batarang which can be used to remove hawkeyes trick arrows, second are explosives, the next 2 are a special grappling hook which can be used to incapacitate hawkeye, the final scan is batman splitting a arrow and a bow.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
starscream1479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By starscream1479

im gonna side with batman here. 70/30

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ThatThorFan

Pym Particle Arrow is a Trick Arrow. It is a commonly used arrow in battles lol. But if he has it, he has a chance.

funckygarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By funckygarcon

nothing is going to help Hawkeye. his level of H2H isn't on batman's level and he can't just rely on his bow and arrow. Batman is a ninja and he can dodge any projectile fairly easy. now knowing also that Batman is a master at throwing projectiles too, and with very high precision and accuracy. Hawkeye still loses. Batman will win easily.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KainScion

@funckygarcon: batman has been shot multiple times. and hawkeye is captain america level skills.