ultyimate fught

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont know much about Havok, so $#@! em. Gambit has to much agility for Havok to contend with.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
I go with Gambit here. Remy should be able to evade Havok's attacks and get inside with the charge cards on Havok and end this match...
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"I go with Gambit here. Remy should be able to evade Havok's attacks and get inside with the charge cards on Havok and end this match...
"

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hedatary

Ganbit. Never really liked havok.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who?

Arkaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Arkaine

It depends on how charged up Havok is.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ace High

I think Gambit would get one of these. Doesn't matter how much agility you have when you can do AOE blasts like this.

Dodge This.
Dodge This.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeSAW

Havok wins this, Gambit has to use up a lot of juice to get close to a normal blast from Havok. And there h2h skills are close, so id say Hav could blow him away pretty easily.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IcePrince_X

Havok for me. He can literally blast all what is blasted at him.
His fullest capacity as an absorber and releaser of cosmic powers will be too strong for Gambit to handle.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Enigma
Super Charged!
Super Charged!

With this level of power he could have taken down Vulcan.
With this level of power he could have taken down Vulcan.

Havok for sure,  providing he is charged up like this.
But he's a pretty strong combatant anyway.
lukeenking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lukeenking

if gambit trows his cards he will just suck the energy

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Enigma
lukeenking said:
"if gambit trows his cards he will just suck the energy
"
No. Doesn't Gambit channel his energy in the form of kinetic energy? Havok absorbs radiation does he not?
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perfect Cell

Gambit would eventually win. He's a better fighter and very lucky. Both of those give him a super ability to dodge almost anything thrown at him. The Gladiator for example; could not hit Gambit. When it comes down to raw power; Gambit is still at the upper hand. With his energy he can control time and blow up the Earth at an instant if he wanted to; but thats the more expirienced, older version of Gambit (The Witness).

Havok, is indeed powerful converting energy into plasma. butt... still no match

Avatar image for captain_strange
captain strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By captain strange

havok ftw.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Havok takes it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell
SeSAW said:
"Havok wins this, Gambit has to use up a lot of juice to get close to a normal blast from Havok. And there h2h skills are close, so id say Hav could blow him away pretty easily."
What? where are you getting that from? Look at the scan of Havok. Look how charged up he had to get to produce that explosion. Now look at Gambit duplicate the same size explosion with half the effort.
dadda
dadda

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kurrent

Next to Dick Grayson, Havok was my favorite character as a kid so the fan boy in me say Havok no matter what.

Remember though Havok's weakest concentrated attack is enough to give a man a severe headache.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hedatary

Gambit takes the win

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"Gambit takes the win
"
Prove it.
Arkaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Arkaine

Gambler, we all know you like Gambit, but you can't compare havok and gambit's energy outputs. Havok has melted throught huge blast doors made of pure adamantium in a few seconds(Mutant-X #3). Gambit can't do that. In your pic, he did that to get Cable and he still needed Sunfire's help. Havok was pumped up in the other pic because Vulcan throw him into a star and then he came back and stompped a mudhole in him.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary

He is faster, stronger, almost at the apex of superhuman feat. And the only thing that is deletable is the amount of power they can produce and how much of a difference there is between the two. Gambit takes the win because he has luck on his side as well as major skills. He's a free style runner for sakes. You know what that means? It means no matter how many attacks Havok uses, Gambit will always dodge. He fought guys that would utterly defeat Havok. Gambit wins.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Hedatary said:
"He is faster, stronger, almost at the apex of superhuman feat. And the only thing that is deletable is the amount of power they can produce and how much of a difference there is between the two. Gambit takes the win because he has luck on his side as well as major skills. He's a free style runner for sakes. You know what that means? It means no matter how many attacks Havok uses, Gambit will always dodge. He fought guys that would utterly defeat Havok. Gambit wins.
"
Faster and stronger (proof?) don't mean jack if the fight doesn't get close enough for Gambit to use those advantages. "Apex of superhuman feat"? What the hell does that even mean? And you're relying on luck for Gambit to win? You must be since Gambit's "major skills" aren't enough because, like strength and speed, they don't matter unless he can get close to use them. And you'll have to explain how Gambit will be dodging omnidirectional attacks or ones like pinpoint heat generation that have no visible sign that they're coming.

@Arkaine, if the adamantium thing is what I think you're talking about, Havok was the one who said it was Adamantium, and he was just guessing since it was hard to burn through. Doesn't mean it really was.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Arkaine said:
"Gambler, we all know you like Gambit, but you can't compare havok and gambit's energy outputs. Havok has melted throught huge blast doors made of pure adamantium in a few seconds(Mutant-X #3). Gambit can't do that. In your pic, he did that to get Cable and he still needed Sunfire's help. Havok was pumped up in the other pic because Vulcan throw him into a star and then he came back and stompped a mudhole in him. "
Of course I like Gambit. And I dont think I was comparing Gambit's over all energy output to that of Havoks. I was responded to the claim that Gambit would have to use alot of juice to equal a normal blast from Havok. You said yourself Havok was pumped up, and look at the explosion a pumped up Havok caused. Now look at the explosion Gambit caused. He wasn't pumped up, he wasn't even trying. I know he needed Sunfires help to beat Cable, thats not the point. The effort it took to cause that size of an explosion is the point I was trying to make.

And if we're using things like Mutant X, then in Ultimate X-Men Gambit started to charge Wolverine's adamantium with Kinetic energy and Wolverine most have believed it would do him some harm cause he backed off.

Arkaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Arkaine

@Buckshot-You might be right. Now I have to go look for the issue. Thx alot.

Gambit is on of the reasons I started to dislike the X-men, so I'm more than a little bias. I still think Havok can beat him. Havok would destroy the mansion before he even came close to winning, but that's what he would have to do.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super-Buster

@Buck: out of all the guys in this thread who gave a winner with no explanation, why pick on poor Hedatary?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Heres a nice lil speed feat.

Dodges Spiderman's punch
Dodges Spiderman's punch

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By supertrooper117

i think that had a bit more to do with him expectin spidey to sense him doin that and anticipating the punch

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Super-Buster said:
"@Buck: out of all the guys in this thread who gave a winner with no explanation, why pick on poor Hedatary?"
Because of all the others. It built up and he just happened to be the one that made me want to say something.
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Super-Buster

Understandable. 

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell
supertrooper117 said:
"i think that had a bit more to do with him expectin spidey to sense him doin that and anticipating the punch"
Okay then how bout this speed feat (and I'm not showing this to say it means Gambit wins. Just trying to show he's faster then Havok)

Waits until the last minute to catch a dagger thrown at his head, drops his cigarette, catches the blade, and then catches his cigarette.

caption
caption

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Who said Gambit wasn't faster?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Buckshot said:
"Who said Gambit wasn't faster?
"
You said prove it didn't ya?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Static Shock
Gonna go with Havok here. I don't know much about him, but it seems like he has more firepower on his side than Gambit does. I'm thinking Gambit has the advantage in H2H combat and agility, but he would have to get close to use the combat skills and he would just get blasted away if he tried. His agility would come in hand for a while if being attacked by Havok from long range, but Gambit may have trouble dodging omnidirectional attacks...

Buckshot
said:
"Hedatary said:
"Gambit takes the win
"
Prove it.
"
LOL.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Buckshot said:

Faster and stronger (proof?) 

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By supertrooper117
Gambler said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"i think that had a bit more to do with him expectin spidey to sense him doin that and anticipating the punch"
Okay then how bout this speed feat (and I'm not showing this to say it means Gambit wins. Just trying to show he's faster then Havok)

Waits until the last minute to catch a dagger thrown at his head, drops his cigarette, catches the blade, and then catches his cigarette.

caption
caption

"

i'll give you this one
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I was asking for proof of Gambit being stronger. It doesn't really matter, neither does speed, but Hedatary claimed he was stronger so I want some proof of it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
Buckshot said:
"I was asking for proof of Gambit being stronger. It doesn't really matter, neither does speed, but Hedatary claimed he was stronger so I want some proof of it.
"

Man, if I could take a guess, I'd say that neither Havok or Gambit possess anything near peak-human strength... That's just me though...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Buckshot said:
"I was asking for proof of Gambit being stronger. It doesn't really matter, neither does speed, but Hedatary claimed he was stronger so I want some proof of it.
"
Oh I see.
Zoom III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zoom III

GAMBIT WINS...HE'S JUST WAY TOO SMOOTH ABOUT HIS TO BE BEATEN BY HAVOK....

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

So its agreed, Havok wins. Although I think we could debate whether or not Havok would  use  an omnidierctional  attack inside the mansion. But it would be on weak footing.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
Gambler said:
"So its agreed, Havok wins. Although I think we could debate whether or not Havok would  use  an omnidierctional  attack inside the mansion. But it would be on weak footing.
"
I forgot about the setting. I don't think he'd be willing to use an omnidirectional attack in the Mansion....
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Yes he would. He's used destructive attacks in and around the mansion before. He wouldn't be that worried about the building because it can always be rebuilt (it has been many times) and he even uses omnidirectional attacks when his teammates are close by so it's not like he'd be afraid of hurting other X-Men (unless there are children around maybe. Gambits going to be throwing around explosives so it's not like it will be that different. He might even think that using a single large attack would reduce damage on the building instead of letting the battle drag out and having to use many smaller attacks (and watching Gambit doing the same) that could end up causing more overall damage. Also, Havok could use less destructive attacks so it still hits a huge area but doesn't destroy the area (and would only knock Gambit out or throw him to the ground and leave him open for other attacks). Havok can even resort to pinpoint attacks like I mentioned before. He has instantly melted objects in people's hands by thought without any visible sign. Gambit wouldn't be able to dodge an attack like that since he wouldn't be able to see it coming. The setting doesn't inhibit Havok any more than it inhibits Gambit.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Forever

Static Shock said:

"Man, if I could take a guess, I'd say that neither Havok or Gambit possess anything near peak-human strength... That's just me though...
"

You did take a guess and I would say that you are correct.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Buckshot said:
"Yes he would. He's used destructive attacks in and around the mansion before. He wouldn't be that worried about the building because it can always be rebuilt (it has been many times) and he even uses omnidirectional attacks when his teammates are close by so it's not like he'd be afraid of hurting other X-Men (unless there are children around maybe. Gambits going to be throwing around explosives so it's not like it will be that different. He might even think that using a single large attack would reduce damage on the building instead of letting the battle drag out and having to use many smaller attacks (and watching Gambit doing the same) that could end up causing more overall damage. Also, Havok could use less destructive attacks so it still hits a huge area but doesn't destroy the area (and would only knock Gambit out or throw him to the ground and leave him open for other attacks). Havok can even resort to pinpoint attacks like I mentioned before. He has instantly melted objects in people's hands by thought without any visible sign. Gambit wouldn't be able to dodge an attack like that since he wouldn't be able to see it coming. The setting doesn't inhibit Havok any more than it inhibits Gambit."
Well I guess that answers that. If you'd kindly remove your foot from my ass I'll be going now :P
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Forever
Gambler said:
"Well I guess that answers that. If you'd kindly remove your foot from my ass I'll be going now :P
"

lol
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock
Gambler said:
"Buckshot said:
"Yes he would. He's used destructive attacks in and around the mansion before. He wouldn't be that worried about the building because it can always be rebuilt (it has been many times) and he even uses omnidirectional attacks when his teammates are close by so it's not like he'd be afraid of hurting other X-Men (unless there are children around maybe. Gambits going to be throwing around explosives so it's not like it will be that different. He might even think that using a single large attack would reduce damage on the building instead of letting the battle drag out and having to use many smaller attacks (and watching Gambit doing the same) that could end up causing more overall damage. Also, Havok could use less destructive attacks so it still hits a huge area but doesn't destroy the area (and would only knock Gambit out or throw him to the ground and leave him open for other attacks). Havok can even resort to pinpoint attacks like I mentioned before. He has instantly melted objects in people's hands by thought without any visible sign. Gambit wouldn't be able to dodge an attack like that since he wouldn't be able to see it coming. The setting doesn't inhibit Havok any more than it inhibits Gambit."
Well I guess that answers that. If you'd kindly remove your foot from my ass I'll be going now :P
"
Meanwhile, I'll be taking my foot outta my mouth....
lukeenking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lukeenking

when i was a kid i thought gambit was cyclops

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

When I was a kid I thought Wolverine was X-Man. Not Nate Grey or anything, but that his name was X-Man, he lead the X-Men and the team and the books were named after him. Lmao.