Hashirama vs Luffy

BeyondBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mudamudamuda: Haha! Well, how do you expect me to read baseless fan fiction that makes no sense and lacks a point or logic within itself?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By MudaMudaMuda
BeyondBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I know you can't read miss lady! No need to remind me of the false statement you made about luffy not facing a haki user before fishman island arc. Had you had good reading comprehension, you wouldn't need "my comprehension" to point out something so simple as sentomaru vs luffy. Nor would you need me for proofreading the mistakes in your fan fic posts! I see no more debate in you. You've proven yourself unworthy! Please do yourself a favor and don't waste my time by posting. Not even for the reaction! Lmao!

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first stomps literally.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first stomps literally.

Yes he does lol not sure how this is still in question.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher: Considering Hashirama is >>> BM Naruto who still is >>> Luffy this should be locked and there is no way this can be debated its the Avatar vs Naruto threads all over again.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: This contradicts the evidence though. There hasn't been a single person who managed to successfully hurt luffy with blunt force. I think he was referring to the capabilities of his haki not his immunity to blunt force.

@deathhero61: He's trying to say luffy isn't immune to blunt force, but is some what resistant to it instead!

I think those who don't know how to debate or don't know what they are talking about should stay quiet.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Your talking about using energy based attacks while I'm speaking in context of physical strength vs physical strength! NOT energy based attacks vs physical strength! Comparing madara tanking hits from the beast is nothing in comparison to what luffy can dish out is my point! The fact being luffy destroyed that "city block" you'd like to call it at the near beginning of the series! Now, current luffy is multiple leagues ahead since then no contest!

It was a city block. I don't know why you are trying to act like a clever guy when you are not. Of course luffy is multiple leagues ahead from back then but he is still inferior to madara......... let alone Naruto and Sasuke. And its as Etheral said, they are physically capable of destroying mountains. Trust me i don't hate luffy and i am not a naruto fanboy. But Luffy gets wrecked here. Hashirama has the means to beat luffy.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher: Considering Hashirama is >>> BM Naruto who still is >>> Luffy this should be locked and there is no way this can be debated its the Avatar vs Naruto threads all over again.

I wouldn't powerscale it that way. Hashirama can beat BM Naruto only because Hashirama can restrain kyuubi. Luffy doesn't have a tailed beast to be suppressed. If Naruto was as fast and strong without Kyuubi Hashirama would be owned

And please don't compare Luffy to Aang. Aang is a glass canon with peak human stats. Luffy has MHS reaction time and hill level striking power.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: The amount of denial is the same in the Avatar vs Naruto threads, Hashirama even though he can restrain bijuu is still strong enough fight a full kyuubi, and also his wood mechs can fight a perfect susannoo which can beat bijuu, also that argument you just used saying that Hashirama can only beat Naruto becaused Naruto had a tailed beast was dumb Madara can beat bijuu without a tailed beast and he would rekt Luffy easily Hashirama still > Madara until Madara became a jinchuriki.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still a thing? @mudamudamuda@princearagorn1 you haven't shut this down yet? Come on guys, I expected more from you!

In all seriousness, I'm honestly surprised this is still going on. The amount of lowballing Hashirama in this thread is ridiculous. This needs a good solid locking.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@beyondbeyond said:

@mudamudamuda: I know I can't read! No need to remind me.

I know. :)

No Caption Provided
@deathhero61 said:

@mudamudamuda: This contradicts the evidence though. There hasn't been a single person who managed to successfully hurt luffy with blunt force. I think he was referring to the capabilities of his haki not his immunity to blunt force.

Not really. One Piece characters in general have monstrous durability and pain tolerance (look at Zoro and Sanji), and Luffy is usually covered in blood and bruises during most of his fights making it even harder to tell whether he literally takes no damage from any blunt force attack or a really small amount of damage.

Maybe Oda will further explain this in the futur, but for now I think it's safe to say that Luffy never faced anything as powerful as Hashirama's Shinsuusenju so no point in going the NLF route.

@saint_of_origin said:

This is still a thing? @mudamudamuda@princearagorn1 you haven't shut this down yet? Come on guys, I expected more from you!

In all seriousness, I'm honestly surprised this is still going on. The amount of lowballing Hashirama in this thread is ridiculous. This needs a good solid locking.

No Caption Provided

I haven't really been debating though. I know how in denial some fanboys can be and not to waste time with them. Just look at the guy who has been continuously dodging my question each time I asked him what would happened if Luffy got hit with a universe busting attack in the form of blunt force lol

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Heatforce

@beyondbeyond: Oh I thought you were looking for a mountain busting feat by a bijuu's physical strength (not bijuu bomb). If not then disregard my last comment.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: The amount of denial is the same in the Avatar vs Naruto threads, Hashirama even though he can restrain bijuu is still strong enough fight a full kyuubi, and also his wood mechs can fight a perfect susannoo which can beat bijuu, also that argument you just used saying that Hashirama can only beat Naruto becaused Naruto had a tailed beast was dumb Madara can beat bijuu without a tailed beast and he would rekt Luffy easily Hashirama still > Madara until Madara became a jinchuriki.

What denial? I never said Lufy would beat Hashirama. By powerscaling Hashirama actually stomps Luffy pretty easily. Luffy aint beating anybody stronger than KCM Naruto

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: The denial from the OP fans like the guy mudamuda is trolling just read the whole thread the amount Hashirama lowball and denial from the OP fans is amazing, not refering to Leo he knows whats up same with GoldRoger. And true, his gear 4th while powerful is too much of a last ditch move, it has more cons then it has pros, that 10 minute needed to fight again I cringed at that, for charas of this level its like saying please kill me.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondbeyond said:

@mudamudamuda: I know I can't read! No need to remind me.

I know. :)

No Caption Provided
@deathhero61 said:

Not really. One Piece characters in general have monstrous durability and pain tolerance (look at Zoro and Sanji), and Luffy is usually covered in blood and bruises during most of his fights making it even harder to tell whether he literally takes no damage from any blunt force attack or a really small amount of damage.

Examples?

Maybe Oda will further explain this in the futur, but for now I think it's safe to say that Luffy never faced anything as powerful as Hashirama's Shinsuusenju so no point in going the NLF route.

@saint_of_origin said:

No Caption Provided

I haven't really been debating though. I know how in denial some fanboys can be and not to waste time with them. Just look at the guy who has been continuously dodging my question each time I asked him what would happened if Luffy got hit with a universe busting attack in the form of blunt force lol

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondbeyond: His bedrock feat is awesome but it is negligible comparing to hashirama .Luffy can't beat tailed beasts in a one on one battle ..They are big but are faster than their slower forms which already outpace luffy ..Hashirama's bare wooden hands were capable of stopping a sword which could cut multiple mountains miles away from even the sword .Hashirama can stop King king gun with just a Pair of wooden hands .He doesn't need wood golem or true thousand hands statue either ..Wooden dragon is strong enough to fight luffy ..And hashirama has far more battle expirience and is really smart when it comes to fighting ...

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By BubbleBass

Why was this bumped.....

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy will win when he gets 10th gear or so.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#170  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

The God of Shinobi

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Hashirama, no One Piece character is at his level yet.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Yray  Online

Why was this bumped again..... Well hashirama wins if he bodies and restraining luffy or drops the Buddha on luffy and suffocates him other than that I don't see him hurting luffy because he doesn't have haki and has no feat to suggest he can punch someone hard enough to split an island (although that would do zero damage to luffy if he doesn't use haki)

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Yray  Online

Lol what any admiral would stomp hashirama

If hashirama was in op verse he would be slightly below the admirals simply because he has no haki and almost all his attacks would be useless against the admirals

But if he has haki he would be a yonko lvl character or slightly below

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conquerors haki gg dont @ me

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama wins

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why post this spite match against Hashirama? Luffy solos the verse with mid diff.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was spite 2 years ago, is still a spite.

Hashirama incapacitates luffy by simply moving his wrist to drop a few gates on him or uses his polen jutsu to knock him out or uses the darkness genjutsu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was and still is spite. Hashirama lol rofl shit wtf stomp Luffy.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont feel its spite but hashirama wins

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Must really hurt those delusional OP fanboys that Luffy still loses this badly

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama stomp

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Gaara bearing doffy? You’re joking right?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi is too strong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closer than it looks but Lord First takes a W.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

I think that this is definitely arguable for Luffy, and that he probably wins.

I wouldn’t mind a CaV with me using Luffy with anyone who wants to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama wins

Whitebeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Hashirama low diff.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi stomps hard.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Hokage wins. He was the strongest character in the series (except maybe 8th gate guy) before the six paths/juubi stuff.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy takes this handily, people often ignore the fact that Hashirama's glass canon.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy takes this handily, people often ignore the fact that Hashirama's glass canon.

Damn, really?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By SkySanji

Hashirama stomps, for now

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

Yeah Luffy's fast enough to avoid his constructs and attack Hashirama's actual body which has little to no durability feats

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone's saying how luffy looses. I do believe thats true but ! Put all debate aside and just imagine this gear 4th luffy gatltin gun vs the buddahs punches. That would be such a beautiful moment.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still Hashirama.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump a mismatch?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama literally slaps

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cmon guys lets be real....sage mode hashirama wouldnt even beat ace. @ me if you want to ?