User Lists: 0

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If the 10 commandments stop hashirama how in the hell do people think meliodas loses to Naruto?

The gap between current meliodas to the commandments is way bigger than Naruto to hashirama

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@jieldre: as I said the gap between 10 commandments now and meliodas now is massive.

The gap between Naruto and hashirama is no where near as big.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: No, the gap between Naruto and Hashirama is far bigger than the one between all 10 commandments combined and Meliodas. The 10 commandments are 50% of the demon King's power, which means all of them together are either equal to current Meliodas, or 50% of current Meliodas, depending on if you think Meliodas fought a 50% of 100% power Demon King.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By KingGuinness

Round 1: Hashi likely gets stomped. In base he doesn't have the physical durability to take even a single attack from some of the heavy hitter Commandments, and although I'd argue he's individually faster than most of the Commandments (Besides Zeldris) that'd only help him in 1v1's. In this scenario he'd probably get dogpiled and just stomped into the ground.

Round 2: Hashi slaps them all silly. Hashirama's Thousand Hand Buddha is too powerful. A single palm strike was a match for a Biju Bomb from 100% Kurama, and even 50% could throw out island busting Biju Bomb's on a whim. A thousand island level blunt force palm strikes being sent at MHS speeds would obliterate the Commandments.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@alextheboss: ok let me just do this.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED ON SEVEN DEADLY SINS STOP READING RIGHT NOW

HERE IS YOUR LAST CHANCE

Meliodas defeated the demon king in the last chapter and before this he was already stronger than "the one" by feats and statements also so is ban seeing as ban was brawling with demon king possessed meliodas who one shotted zeldris but has trouble scratching bans skin.

The power gap has become astronomical.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper:

Meliodas defeated the demon king in the last chapter

With the help of Ban and all the others. And like I said, that may have only been the demon king at half power.

and before this he was already stronger than "the one" by feats and statements

The one Escanor had trouble with Zeldris and probably wouldn't be able to solo all the commandments at once, at least not with his one minute time limit.

also so is ban seeing as ban was brawling with demon king possessed meliodas who one shotted zeldris but has trouble scratching bans skin.

Yeah, Ban is one of the strongest in the verse, but I don't see how that has anything to do with this.

The power gap has become astronomical.

Zeldris and Estarossa had power levels of about 60k. My guess is Meliodas is around 500k right now, so about 10x stronger. Hashirama was weaker than Juubito, BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke were able to fight Juubito, then Naruto got his six paths power boost and could fight on par with six paths Madara, and Madara was stronger than Hashirama before absorbing the 10 tails. Then Naruto got another half of Kurama, then got stronger throughout the years. So at best the gap is bigger between one commandment and Meliodas, but all commandments combined would have a better chance against Meliodas than Hashirama has against Naruto, but tbh none of them really have a chance.

Plus ignoring scaling Naruto just has way better feats than Hashirama. He ran through an attack that cut the moon in half. Hashirama and current Meliodas only have island level feats at best.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Hashi likely gets stomped. In base he doesn't have the physical durability to take even a single attack from some of the heavy hitter Commandments, and although I'd argue he's individually faster than most of the Commandments (Besides Zeldris) that'd only help him in 1v1's. In this scenario he'd probably get dogpiled and just stomped into the ground.

Round 2: Hashi slaps them all silly. Hashirama's Thousand Hand Buddha is too powerful. A single palm strike was a match for a Biju Bomb from 100% Kurama, and even 50% could throw out island busting Biju Bomb's on a whim. A thousand island level blunt force palm strikes being sent at MHS speeds would obliterate the Commandments.

But Hashirama would have to make it into his thousand hand buddha first, and hit all of them at once with it, as if he doesn't some of them will go for him from behind or the side. Then there is also Grayroad's commandment, Zeldris' ominous Nebula which would pull Hashirama right off of his golem, Estarossa's full power which could arguably work against the palm strikes, which would destroy his own golem, Monstpiet's mastery of hell flames which are a good counter against wood, Gloxinia launching range attacks right from the get go, Deriere most likely trying to stay on Hashirama to start a combo, ect. The only way I see Hashirama winning is if the fight just starts out with him on his thousand hand buddha with all the 10 commandments right in front of him.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@alextheboss: where meliodas was fighting the demon king no one could help or do anything but offer moral support.

Meliodas was exuding large mountain level feats back in season 1 during the danafor incident and he wasn't even close to where he is now.

Lowballing it him and Naruto are equal in strength imo and that's a lowball for mel

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper:

where meliodas was fighting the demon king no one could help or do anything but offer moral support.

Ban and the others were fighting the Demon King in the human realm. The Demon King had to fight in and outside of his head at the same time.

Meliodas was exuding large mountain level feats back in season 1 during the danafor incident and he wasn't even close to where he is now.

The Danafor feat was done when Meliodas had his power, so he was at least around 60k at that point, but probably higher due to his full meltdown.

Lowballing it him and Naruto are equal in strength imo and that's a lowball for mel

Naruto is country to moon level, Meliodas has shown nothing on that level. I would agree Meliodas is physically stronger, but Naruto has more energy reserves, destructive moves, can spam thousands of clones, can create a giant kurama avatar, ect.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: the demon king was able to fight on both fronts fine until ban showed up but meliodas defeated the true demon king on his own.

The power he had during danafor was nothing compared to now.

I would be fine with saying Naruto is small country level considering then moon being hollow isn't something I would put scaling into and being that he hasn't destroyed something the size of a continent as far as I know.

And yes Naruto has better energy reserves but last time I check meliodas has full counter which should work on Naruto since magic is just a form of energy like chakra

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper:

the demon king was able to fight on both fronts fine until ban showed up but meliodas defeated the true demon king on his own.

It was made pretty clear that the demon king was having trouble due to fighting both of them at once.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Maybe Meliodas could have won on his own, but Ban was helping.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Consciouskeeper
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@alextheboss: the scan you showed was after meliodas had long claimed victory over demon king. These scans are just moments apart and demon king is down in one dimension and one shots zeldris in the next

Edit** to better explain my point yes ban is helping in the real world but the entire fate of the battle rides on weather or not meliodas can win his battle on his own. I showed demon king is capable of fighting on both fronts fine and only starts to lose when meliodas claims victory.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@alextheboss: wow I derailed this topic hard. Whoops ima just stop for now. We can continue another time

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: when did I say chakra is magic? I said they are both forms if energy.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@consciouskeeper:

Never stated anywhere that meliodos can full counter any form of energy.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Don't wont normally assume the energies are equalized when doing versus matches. Otherwise we run into situations like genjutsu not being able to effect anyone outside the narutoverse for example

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865: Yea but he assumed that Mel can full counter regardless of the rules.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@kalebsmarty156: it seems like reading is something that is hard for you.

I never said that either...i said they both serve as ways of energy being defined.

By the way

No Caption Provided
Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@consciouskeeper: didn't know we could use Google to answer our own headcanon.

Can't give me a scan of meliodos confirming he can full counter all form of energy then it's seen as headcanon. Try again.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 Commandments win both rounds.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: once again since reading is hard for you.

1. I didn't say chakra was magic

2. I said magic and chakra serve the same purpose in each verse

3. Can't use Google to research and find the quick answer so you get mad?

Sounds like your upset that logic (Not headcannon) defeated your idiotic argument

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: once again since reading is hard for you.

1. I didn't say chakra was magic

Ok.

2. I said magic and chakra serve the same purpose in each verse

Not at all.

3. Can't use Google to research and find the quick answer so you get mad?

Using Google to answer questions without any scans of proof is hilarious.

Sounds like your upset that logic (Not headcannon) defeated your idiotic argument

Lmfao there's no logic in your statement's.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: no logic but you have failed to repeat one thing i have actually said instead your upset over things you have fabricated and then got even more upset when a quick Google search proved my theory correct.

No Caption Provided

All energy I'm the NNT verse is magical as we know it so car with the only other counterpart being physical so no need to provide scans on weather or not meliodas can deflect all energy attacks because esterossa full counter is the complete opposite and it repels all physical.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: no logic but you have failed to repeat one thing i have actually said instead your upset over things you have fabricated and then got even more upset when a quick Google search proved my theory correct.

No Caption Provided

All energy I'm the NNT verse is magical as we know it so car with the only other counterpart being physical so no need to provide scans on weather or not meliodas can deflect all energy attacks because esterossa full counter is the complete opposite and it repels all physical.

Ok then TSB solos the entire NNT verse.

Apparently since magic is energy which equals spiritual and physical energy or charkra.

We done here...

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@kalebsmarty156 said:
@consciouskeeper said:

No Caption Provided

Apparently since magic is energy which equals spiritual and physical energy or charkra.

We done here...

Ok kool your point ? Lmao what the. Now you want to get into a hax vs hax debate? Nothing in Naruto verse would work on demon king.

What do you want to debate about now ? since you have accepted my logical theory to be true through much evidence

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156 said:
@consciouskeeper said:

No Caption Provided

We done here...

Ok kool your point ? Lmao what the. Now you want to get into a hax vs hax debate? Nothing in Naruto verse would work on demon king.

What do you want to debate about now ? since you have accepted my logical theory to be true through much evidence

Lmfao good joke.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: k we can debate again when you learn to read since you didn't provide any evidence and just hop from topic to topic looking for any way to be right about anything but keep failing miserably.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@consciouskeeper: For one you said your magic and chakra statement was a theory proven you're not even sure yourself.

The demon can still be hurt even with ruler activated... there is no reason to even debate that because it can be debunked with two scans or words lol.

And if you want to insult then i can as well, Because your spelling is bad. fix it ;)

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: my theory was proven true by a Google search that took 2 seconds and all I used for my theory was logic.

Demon King was only hurt when ban reversed his effect with his reverse snatch which forces the demon king to turn his ability off.

Once again reading is not your strong suit.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@consciouskeeper said:

@kalebsmarty156: my theory was proven true by a Google search that took 2 seconds and all I used for my theory was logic.

No Caption Provided

Here's your scan/post and I underlined what your answers came from. Try again naruto fandom is full of wankers/downplayers. And if we're using naruto fandom then I can go and use some calcs/statements from them as well.

Demon King was only hurt when ban reversed his effect with his reverse snatch which forces the demon king to turn his ability off.

Ok this strongly reinforce my statement. Naruto can directly give the demon king power and it would harm the demon king forcing him to deactivate his ability and naruto would one shot him. So no it really isn't a op ability.

Once again spelling is not your strong suit.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@consciouskeeper: I'm gonna give you a link to another thread where we can debate. You down?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/hokage-naruto-vs-demon-king-meliodasban-and-mael-2005318/?page=9

I'll be waiting :)

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@kalebsmarty156 said:
@consciouskeeper said:

No Caption Provided

Here's your scan/post and I underlined what your answers came from. Try again naruto fandom is full of wankers/downplayers. And if we're using naruto fandom then I can go and use some calcs/statements from them as well.

Ok this strongly reinforce my statement. Naruto can directly give the demon king power and it would harm the demon king forcing him to deactivate his ability and naruto would one shot him. So no it really isn't a op ability.

Ban fought the demon king for thousands of years before coming to this conclusion and it's based on how reverse snatch works. Once again demon king turned his ability off the moment it was used against him.

Naruto can't live a thousand years let alone fight for a few days without losing his arm nearly dying.

Reading is not your strong suit.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156 said:
@consciouskeeper said:

No Caption Provided

Ban fought the demon king for thousands of years before coming to this conclusion and it's based on how reverse snatch works. Once again demon king turned his ability off the moment it was used against him.

Lmao that doesn't disprove my statement.

naruto can't live a thousand years let alone fight for a few days without losing his arm nearly dying.

Teen naruto? Who still Solos the NNT verse? Yeah.

Reading is not your strong suit.

Saying the same thing?

Spelling isn't your strong point.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: whatever u say buddy.

The fact you have to stare at a picture to sound out each letter then repost the image highlighting where the statement is coming from without yet realising it is Naruto forums and even there they agree with my theory however I doubt you sounding out the letters actually made you realise it says "naruto".

Anyway when you want to actually post something that proves me wrong then I'll respond.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@consciouskeeper: Pretty sure that another way of saying you concede.

I accept your concession.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: oh once again you haven't posted any counter statements or proof.

1. Your first argument was claiming I stated magic and chakra are the same.

Wrong, learn to read.

2. Your second argument was that they do not serve the same purpose.

Wrong again.

3. Now your debating if a single technique can defeat the demon king ?

Wrong AGAIN.

How old are you? 13?

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: oh once again you haven't posted any counter statements or proof.

Wrong, learn to read.

Wrong again.

Wrong AGAIN.

How old are you? 13?

No Caption Provided

By responding back to me you're basically implying I've proven you wrong. Lol.

Hashirama still stomps the commandments.

Naruto still solos the verse.

Don't cry.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper said:

Wrong, learn to read.

Wrong again.

Wrong AGAIN.

How old are you? 13?

No Caption Provided

By responding back to me you're basically implying I've proven you wrong. Lol.

Hashirama still stomps the commandments.

Naruto still solos the verse.

Don't cry.

By replying back im reaffirming you still have get to provide any validation to what your saying.

You must be 13 or so if all you can do after being proven wrong time and time again is revert to a voicemail system limitations of repeating empty statements.

I'm done here. Someone else can babysit this kid

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama stomped kurama who could solo the verse.

GG. NNT fans sure could get salty when you don't agree with headcanon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1, Hashi wins mid diff

R2, Hashi effortlessly godstomps

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeldris has a half-decent chance of soloing.

If they all fight him at once, the fodders can distract Hashi as regenerating punching bags long enough for the ones with high damage output to nuke him to death.

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Nigh any of the Commandments one shot due to Hashi' horrible physical stats compared to Galan talk less of Derieri, Zeldris and Estarossa

Round 2: Melascula Soul Rip GG, Ominous Nebula GG, Full Counter GG?, Status Promotion GG, Pacifism GG, Indura GG. I could go on, Commandments have much more options to take the win.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hashirami can beat anyone of them one on one but gets obliterated fighting them all at once.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama gets wrecked.