• 94 results
#1 Edited by EcoBlitz (5288 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round 1 he starts in base

Round 2 Starts with shinsuusenju out. No Knowledge both rounds.

#2 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess how this ends?

No Caption Provided

#3 Edited by EcoBlitz (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Guess how this ends?

No Caption Provided

Both rounds?

#4 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by EcoBlitz (5288 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: This smells like bait. I've seen your opinion on SDS characters in other threads. You literally argued Galan blitzing and stomping Juubi Madara against me. How would you expect me to believe you actually think Hashirama vs all 10 is a fair match?

#7 Posted by EcoBlitz (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: First off I thought it was base madara and retracted that statement when I found out it was juubidara. 2nd this isn’t bait, and I don’t have to think it’s a fair match, I made it to hear other people’s opinion.

#8 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Did you just admit to not thinking it's a fair match...?

#9 Posted by EcoBlitz (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: no, I just said it was created to hear other opinions

#11 Edited by ValorKnight (12461 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Guess how this ends?

No Caption Provided

That is far too slow to hit anyone of the ten, and it only ever hit Madara because he was deliberately running towards it; even if he did manage to kill one of the ten with Shinsuusenju, he would be instantly defeated due to the commandment carried by Grayroad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#12 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea... this ain't fair to Hashirama.

OT: Hashi will die anyway because of Grayroad.

#14 Posted by GohanDorado (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama curbstomps these clowns. They may be the commandments, but he's the god

#15 Posted by KingGuinness (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas was about to one shot all of the Ten Commandments with Revenge Counter, so why couldn't Hashirama wreck them with Shinsuusenju?

#16 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

Meliodas was about to one shot all of the Ten Commandments with Revenge Counter, so why couldn't Hashirama wreck them with Shinsuusenju?

Greyroad's Commandment can also be circumvented in a number of ways, for one, by killing all the Commandments at the same time. One-shotting everyone in Greyroad's vicinity along with Greyroad herself pretty obviously makes her ability useless. And that's the only thing that proposes a problem here. Esta's Commandment is NLF, and Hashi doesn't even need to move for some jutsu. In terms of physical stats, none of the TC are durable enough to tank a barrage of slaps from Shinsuusenju which cause explpsions that dwarf mountain ranges.

If you argue them fast enough to blitz (since apparently people think SDS characters are relativistic now) just know that only Galan and Zeldris would blitz in-character and they can't breach his defense.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#17 Posted by great_black_star (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to go with Hashi, with extreme diff.

#18 Posted by GXrevs06 (4921 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashi gets massacred. Also, Greyroad's commandment ggs if he kills them

#19 Posted by EcoBlitz (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7513 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama would kill a majority of the 10 Commandments, but would then die from Greyroad's commandment. Also, Melascula could remove Hashirama's soul via dark cocoon.

#21 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

Greyroad's commandment is so overrated. There's no proof it'd even work if you're not close to her.

#22 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama dies horribly, especially in round 1. In round 2, he gets a Dies Irae to the head from above the Shinsu Senju.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
#23 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Commandments stomp

#24 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

Greyroad's commandment is so overrated. There's no proof it'd even work if you're not close to her.

It isn't like they need his Commandment to win round 1, it's just helpful. Realistically, Hashirama(who has like, almost no speed feats and doesn't even get reliable scaling) gets ganged up on and essentially blitzed by the powerhouses(Zeldris, Estarossa, Derriere, Galan, Dolor) and destroyed in a few blows, considering his base forms lack of durability feats.

Even with the Shinsu Senju, Zeldris could still throw a Dies Irae at his head from above, or, you know, Melascula could either Soul Steal him or throw him in a Dark Cocoon or something. I feel like the Commandments are too versatile and overall powerful to lose this battle.

#25 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, no offence, but this is a pretty bad argument. For one, we don't even know whether Meliodas' Revenge Counter would have one-shot them and second of all, considering that Revenge Counter didn't even go off, we don't know how powerful it would have been(for all we know, it could dwarf the Shinsu Senju) so using that to say Hashirama wrecks them with the statue isn't exactly very convincing.

#26 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Zeldris and Galan are the only Commandments who'd attempt a blitz in character, and neither have the feats to hurt his stronger constructs which can double for defense. Hashirama does in fact scale to Madara for speed, and he reacted to Bijuu Bombs after they were fired and created constructs before they could reach him. So they're not even fast enough to "blitz" him, though they can be argued with a speed advantage if you abuse the scaling and power levels that have been crippling the series lately.

What's Dies Irae going to do to his Thousand Hand Buddha construct? It deflected and subsequently tanked the explosion of 10 Bijuu Bombs from Kurama, and single ones are well above mountain level.

#27 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower:

Zeldris and Galan are the only Commandments who'd attempt a blitz in character,

Hardly. Estarossa blitzes in-character quite a lot as well, he did it in his fight against Escanor, blitzing him and hitting him multiple times with absolutely no warning right at the start, he also did so against Sariel and Tarmiel on literally 2 different occasions in the recent chapters:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

and neither have the feats to breach his defense.

What defense? Base Hashirama has no wood constructs(apart from the Golem, which he likely won't instantly pull out against people he doesn't know) that can tank hits from Galan, Zeldris and Estarossa and neither does he. The fight quite literally ends the moment those 3 blitz(or attempt to), considering base Hashi's lack of durability feats to suggest he can take blows from the likes of Estarossa and Zeldris, or even Galan.

Hashirama does in fact scale to Madara for speed, and he reacted to Bijuu Bombs after they were fired and created constructs before they could reach him.

Cool, I guess. I didn't mean blitz in the literal sense, but rather in the sense that they'd quickly overwhelm his "defences" with a 3 way blitz, Hashirama isn't consistently reacting to Galan, Zeldris and Estarossa coming at him at the same time.

Not to mention that I don't need to tell you that scaling to EMS Madara and reacting to Bijuu Bombs really doesn't make him faster, or even necessarily equal to these characters, right?

So they're not even fast enough to "blitz" him, though they can be argued with a speed advantage if you abuse the scaling and power levels that have been crippling the series lately.

I'll give you that they can't blitz, but they are at least as fast(that's undeniable) and there's 3 of them blitzing him at the start of the fight and Hashirama isn't consistently reacting to 3 people at least as fast as him coming at him from multiple sides with big AOE attacks.

What's Dies Irae going to do to his Thousand Hand construct? It deflected and tanked the explosion of 10 Bijuu Bombs from Kurama, and a single ones are well above mountain level.

No, I know very well that Dies Irae can't do much to the statue itself, but it'll hit the far weaker and less durable Hashirama, who's sitting on top of it. And Dies Irae should very well be capable of dealing some pretty hefty damage to him, considering his durability feats leave quite something to be desired.

#28 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

Hardly. Estarossa blitzes in-character quite a lot as well, he did it in his fight against Escanor, blitzing him and hitting him multiple times with absolutely no warning right at the start, he also did so against Sariel and Tarmiel on literally 2 different occasions in the recent chapters:

I'm not caught up; I haven't read those chapters yet. Damn, you lucked out if he blitzed those angels recently, that sullies my argument and it just happened.

Estarossa never blitzed Escanor. He randomly punched him while they were laughing which doesn't count as a blitz, and he managed to deliver the second punch because Escanor was stunned from the first one. He never got the jump on him after that.

What defense? Base Hashirama has no wood constructs(apart from the Golem, which he likely won't instantly pull out against people he doesn't know) that can tank hits from Galan, Zeldris and Estarossa and neither does he. The fight quite literally ends the moment those 3 blitz(or attempt to), considering base Hashi's lack of durability feats to suggest he can take blows from the likes of Estarossa and Zeldris, or even Galan.

I forgot he was in base round 1, so I didn't make those statements with his base form in mind. Either way, I think he'll pull out the Golem once he sees he's up against 10 people, and considering he can sense energy, he'll realize just how powerful and dangerous these 10 people are immediately. Hashi's physical body doesn't have a lot of durability feats, but that's what his constructs are for. The each can laugh off Bijuu Bombs and he has several that can do that, in addition to Rashomon Gates.

Cool, I guess. I didn't mean blitz in the literal sense, but rather in the sense that they'd quickly overwhelm his "defences" with a 3 way blitz, Hashirama isn't consistently reacting to Galan, Zeldris and Estarossa coming at him at the same time.

I'll give you that they can't blitz, but they are at least as fast(that's undeniable) and there's 3 of them blitzing him at the start of the fight and Hashirama isn't consistently reacting to 3 people at least as fast as him coming at him from multiple sides with big AOE attacks.

Clones are a viable deterrent to those 3 ganging up on him and attacking at the same time. They'd be hard pressed to know which Hashi is the real one among several identical copies and a forest of toxic pollen.

No, I know very well that Dies Irae can't do much to the statue itself, but it'll hit the far weaker and less durable Hashirama, who's sitting on top of it. And Dies Irae should very well be capable of dealing some pretty hefty damage to him, considering his durability feats leave quite something to be desired.

I don't see why he can't just evade that. It's a somewhat narrow blast.

#29 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower:

I'm not caught up; I haven't read those chapters yet. Damn, you lucked out if he blitzed those angels recently, that sullies my argument and it just happened.

Oh. Well yeah, he did blitz them on both of those occasions, though it turned out to be pretty ineffective in the end, because, well, the Supreme Deity's Graces are OP after all.

Estarossa never blitzed Escanor. He randomly punched him while they were laughing which doesn't count as a blitz, and he managed to deliver the second punch because Escanor was stunned from the first one. He never got the jump on him after that.

So? He still cleanly attempted a blitz, which is what we were arguing about, whether it was while they were both laughing or not hardly makes a difference, does it? He didn't try again after that because obviously, Escanor was on-par or > him in speed, so what would be the point?

I forgot he was in base round 1, so I didn't make those statements with his base form in mind.

Alright.

Either way, I think he'll pull out the Golem once he sees he's up against 10 people,

Sure, but I doubt it'll be right away, considering Hashirama didn't even pull it out directly against the Juubi/Juubito, nor against EMS Madara, despite knowing how deadly of an opponent he is from literally countless prior battles.

and considering he can sense energy he'll realize how powerful/dangerous they are immediately.

Sure he will, but I still doubt the Golem will come out directly, for reasons I've stated above.

Hashi's physical body doesn't have a lot of durability feats but his constructs have an ample amount, which is what I'm saying.

Agreed on that.

Clones are a viable deterrent to those 3 ganging up on him and attacking at the same time.

As you well know, clones have fodder durability and literally any of the 10 can dispose of them with one AOE attack, which all of them are capable of executing, I doubt they'll be of any help in this battle.

They'd be hard pressed to know which Hashi is the real one among several identical copies and a forest of toxic pollen.

Considering the clones can all be wiped out in one AOE attack, same as the Pollen Forest, I severely doubt this tactic will be effective.

I don't see why he can't just evade that. It's a somewhat narrow blast.

Maybe because, while he's distracted fighting 9 other very powerful enemies, he won't notice an attack coming from directly above him where he can't see it, especially if he isn't expecting anything of the sort? Also, Dies Irae isn't that narrow, it has got a good dozen meters of range as well as the resulting AOE explosion it causes.

#30 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

Oh. Well yeah, he did blitz them on both of those occasions, though it turned out to be pretty ineffective in the end, because, well, the Supreme Deity's Graces are OP after all.

I see. That puts the rest the Estarossa-blitz argument then.

Sure, but I doubt it'll be right away, considering Hashirama didn't even pull it out directly against the Juubi/Juubito, nor against EMS Madara, despite knowing how deadly of an opponent he is from literally countless prior battles.

He knows how to deal with Madara in other ways and wasn't alone when he fought Juubi/Juubito.

As you well know, clones have fodder durability and literally any of the 10 can dispose of them with one AOE attack, which all of them are capable of executing, I doubt they'll be of any help in this battle.

Considering the clones can all be wiped out in one AOE attack, same as the Pollen Forest, I severely doubt this tactic will be effective.

I didn't say the clones would fight them off, just distract them. They'll be deterred for a few seconds at least, which is enough time to deploy a construct. Plus once they take the time to one-shot the clones and forest with powerful AOE attacks, Hashi would be smart enough to use the Thousand Hand Buddha immediately since he knows they're a massive threat.

Maybe because, while he's distracted fighting 9 other very powerful enemies, he won't notice an attack coming from directly above him where he can't see it, especially if he isn't expecting anything of the sort? Also, Dies Irae isn't that narrow, it has got a good dozen meters of range as well as the resulting AOE explosion it causes.

He'll see a black disc overcast his head and know it's an attack right then. And dozens of meters is pretty narrow for this tier of characters... Olympic athletes can run that distance in seconds.

#31 Posted by zxc6 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the Commandments can solo round 1.

The Commandments also win round 2 due to haxs advantage

#32 Posted by utkanflash (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Team Got this with some trouble
R2: Hashi Got this specialy if he is off morals with high to extreme diff.

Constant Regen, Poison Generation, Gigantic Chakra Infused Wooden Constructs that has country level (at least) durability, genjutsu, dozens of clones that can produce their own gigantic constructs, sage mode senses, enchanted durability, speed and precog via overhyped senses, sealing jutsus, gigantic elemental releases, master martial artist/swordsman, with his limitless perfect sage mode (compare to Naruto and Jiraiya) his stamina all most limitless and his strength above 500 ton.

Edo-Madara treated to Gokage like they're some training baggy. And Hashirama (specially off morals Hashirama) is even stronger than that Madara. Even on moral Hashi was able to defeat MAdara + %100 Kyuubi in the same process w/o too much diff.

So you guys cant act like Hashirama gonna foderized by each commandment.. Its just funny.

Shinshusenju, Mokuryu and Myojinmon more than enough.

#33 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@zxc6 said:

Explain yourself.

#34 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by zxc6 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower said:
@zxc6 said:

Explain yourself.

Hashirama himself not really so strong.. he is mostly use his wood style Buddha etc in order to fight,he has not feat which show he can stand against the Commandments alone

#36 Posted by KingGuinness (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

It was heavily implied that it was going to critically damage if not completely wipe out the entire Ten Commandments, hence why Estarossa had to step in to prevent that from happening. Regardless it's undeniable that Hashirama's Shinsuusenju is beyond the showcased capability of what the Ten Commandments can handle and one solid hit from that thing would wipe out every Commandment at once.

#37 Posted by KingZod (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#38 Edited by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Not fair. In round 1 he gets stomped horribly and in round 2 he gets seriously overwhelmed. A solid hit from from a couple of the commandments in CQC would oneshot him. And then you have Grayroad.

Derriere oneshots. Zeldris oneshots. Estarossa oneshots. Galan oneshots etc

#39 Edited by Raziel2014 (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

any of the top commandments or 2 lower end could easily kill him.

first of all hashirama cannot take a direct hit from any of them of else he would be insta killed, 2nd his base form stats are lower than that of tsunade and slower than the raikage, which are both fodder to any of the Commandments,

Round 1= anyone can solo with 1 punch

Round 2= He could buy time with 1000 hand buddha but once the commandments bypass it after all is a giant ninjutsu with very crap mobility and flexibility and against characters 2 or more meters is no different than a human trying to catch a ant, when they head directly for hashirama he gets killed either way and to the surprise of people 1000 hands don't count as potency only 1 does, the others are just the same attack over again, highly unlikely that it would do any damage to the physical fighters, if you punch a machine to figure out how much force it has you dont count 100 punches just the 1.

#40 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama dies.

#41 Posted by uchihaghost (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Base hashi gets stomped against all 10

Round 2: SM hashi ftw, i dont see the commandments taking down the SS which tanked 11 full kurama BD infused with PS blade. + his techniques are large scaled so he can fight multiple opponents at the same time, that + his seals that restrained even juubi itself, none of the commandments can overpower the seals and it will be a oneshot, the seals are fast enough to tag the likes of juubito, he also has bringer of darkness, buddha 5 elemental attack, wood dragon, wood golem etc.

#42 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

Team shitstomp both rounds horribly like if you have knowledge of both verses you would know how much of a mismatch this is also speed blitz is not an option for him either he has no advantage over them.

#43 Posted by Oreo6 (666 posts) - - Show Bio

They can have all the speed they want. There Never getting past shinsu senjus defense, unless galan uses critical watever and even that might not work. Hashirama also has wood clones which everyone is forgetting for watever reason and if kid kakashi is faster than lightning which he is. Then SM Hashirama is LEEEEEEEEAGUES ahead of it. I havent even seen them lightning time yet but that might just be my memory. And if they can then congrats. There kid kakashi in terms of speed.

No shinsusenjuu hashirama loses with a VERY good fight minus the commandment BS

#44 Posted by TyLeeTitan (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the 10 solo

#45 Posted by Jieldre (135 posts) - - Show Bio

The hashirama wank though......

the sins take it

#46 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5030 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashi get‘s stomped.

#47 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Commandments stomp.

#48 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for batsywhyyoudead