Hashirama Senju vs Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is Hashirama before his death without any injuries; whereas this is Yamamoto before his death without any injuries.
  2. Hashirama is alive, enters Sage Mode, wears First Hokage's Necklace, wields Sword, and has Scroll of Seals.
  3. Yamamoto in prime, activates Bankai, and wields Zanpakutō.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fusion between both Konohagakure and Seireitei, so both fighters can get their location preferences.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to Vs Battle Wiki, Yamamoto stomps, but lets see what Comic Vine has to say about it!~

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamamoto genryusai.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a dude who makes wood vs a dude who makes fire? This can't go right.

Hashi's 1000 Hands Statue and other wood techniques are powerfull, but Yama's bankai is insane, even for the shoort time we had seen it. Just by activating, all the water in Seiretei evaporated, even Hitsugaya's bankai. Roid discuised as Yhwach (and having some of his power) said that without Blunt Vene he would have died just from the heat of being near Yama. In bankai, Yama's sword has the temperature of 15 millions degrees, it's so hot it no longer burns it just erases what it thouches.

I'm on mobile right now, so sorry for not posting scans (and for my gramma).

DarthRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarthRaven

Yamamoto's heat is too hot to handle. ?

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raziel2014

this has been done dozens of times before, Yamamoto stats are massively higher than hashirama which includes strength, durability, speed, and for his range of attack with his shikai he can pretty much do what hashirama does with his wood Buddha, he can make dozens of huge fire pillars and incinerate hashirama with ease along with buddha and because hashirama durability is not up to par he would die on direct contact or direct hit by yamamoto, hashirama is powerfull but all of his techniques are basically giant monsters which makes it easier for a shinigami to shunpo out of the way and directly into h2h combat, bankai wont even be needed as hashirama durability does not allow him to survive 1 single hit of yamamotos flames and even a single punch would be deadly to hashirama.

hashirama buddha is so huge 1 single arm can basically cover a mountain meaning having more is not very effective against less than 6 feet human, it would be impossible for yamamoto to get hit by more than 1 arm at a time thus effectively making hashirama strongest jutsu weaker than it actually is, going bankai is an instant win while shikai would take time to pull of a win.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap! Bleach is actually winning over Naruto for the first time!

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By grappolo

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only prime yamamoto is featless but is bankai was weaker.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

Not only prime yamamoto is featless but is bankai was weaker.

"Ahem"

No Caption Provided

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don´t see a chance for Hashirama. Yamamoto wins without much trouble.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

I don't disagree with you, but I needs reason as to why this character should win over the other character.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck said:

yamamoto genryusai.

Same with you, give me reasons as to why this character should win over the other character, not just simply call out name.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing said:
@caocao said:

I don't disagree with you, but I needs reason as to why this character should win over the other character.

You need reasons why Yamamoto should win. I need reasons, why Hashirama should win.

How could Hashirama survive the existance erased Fire of Yamamoto? How should Hashiramawin against Yamamoto, who is a good Close Combat Fighter via Ikkotsu and Sokotsu? Even his Sword-Art is dangerous for Hashirama.

Hashirama his Sage-Mode? Yamamoto have his Reijatsu.

Hashirama his Mokuton? Yamamotos Flames burns with 15 million Degrees.

So, what is the reason that Hashirama should win? The Thread is a Mismatch.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo: Yamamoto was able to defeat Yhwach 1,000 years ago which he wasn't able to do now.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: lol that is completely wrong, yama oneshotted yuha with his bankai, but it wasn't the real one and his bankai was stolen, it wasn't defeated in a fair way at all.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: lol that is completely wrong, yama oneshotted yuha with his bankai, but it wasn't the real one and his bankai was stolen, it wasn't defeated in a fair way at all.

No, the real Yhwach with the Almighty lost to Yamamoto 1,000 years ago, the same Yhwach that one-shotted Ichibe.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Lol again, how do you know that, that is a completely baseless claim, stop speculating please.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto would probably win since his fire counter's Hashirama's wood. Also I'm not sure how Hashirama'd body would stand up to such extreme heat. Hashirama could possibly win if he just goes all out with the giant Buddha from the beginning.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: Lol again, how do you know that, that is a completely baseless claim, stop speculating please.

Coming from a Bleach hater like you who never read the manga? Sure whatever helps you sleeps tonight.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@godsvileanddarkwing said:
@caocao said:

You need reasons why Yamamoto should win. I need reasons, why Hashirama should win.

How could Hashirama survive the existance erased Fire of Yamamoto? How should Hashiramawin against Yamamoto, who is a good Close Combat Fighter via Ikkotsu and Sokotsu? Even his Sword-Art is dangerous for Hashirama.

Hashirama his Sage-Mode? Yamamoto have his Reijatsu.

Hashirama his Mokuton? Yamamotos Flames burns with 15 million Degrees.

So, what is the reason that Hashirama should win? The Thread is a Mismatch.

Make sense.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto would probably win since his fire counter's Hashirama's wood. Also I'm not sure how Hashirama'd body would stand up to such extreme heat. Hashirama could possibly win if he just goes all out with the giant Buddha from the beginning.

Actually, they are going all out from the beginning.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: That's the best you can do? Resort to call me a hater because you have nothing to support your fan fic? Since you have the absolute knowledge over bleach and i am a poor ignorant, enlighten me, show me where it was stated that yuha had the almighty during his first fight with yamamoto and explain me how ichibei, that was around during that time and knew yuha very well had no idea that this power even existed...

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: That's the best you can do? Resort to call me a hater because you have nothing to support your fan fic? Since you have the absolute knowledge over bleach and i am a poor ignorant, enlighten me, show me where it was stated that yuha had the almighty during his first fight with yamamoto and explain me how ichibei, that was around during that time and knew yuha very well had no idea that this power even existed...

Fanfiction? You mean Auswallen thing never happened? You mean Yhwach never went to coma for 1,000 of years after almost dying to Yamamoto?

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Lol that is not what you said, you said that yuha had the almighty in his first fight with yamamoto, i asked you to prove it, we both know that you can't that's why you simply jump around the questions.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: Lol that is not what you said, you said that yuha had the almighty in his first fight with yamamoto, i asked you to prove it, we both know that you can't that's why you simply jump around the questions.

What is there to prove? Yhwach lost to Yamamoto simple as that, and that was the same fight where Yhwach lost all of his power including Almighty.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Same as before you have no way to prove it, a baseless speculation nothing more.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: that doesn't prove that he used the almighty against yamamoto, keep trying.

Maybe I need to highlight it for you or you can't read? Which one is it?

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: He said that he used the almighty during his first fight with yama? Nope, never happened, is your fanfic.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: He said that he used the almighty during his first fight with yama? Nope, never happened, is your fanfic.

Is that suppose to be your headcanon for a poor insult? That is my "power" the Almighty. "Regained" his "power" after nine years. If you can't read what's in front of you, this is what I call ignorance.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Still not proving that he used it against yama, you can't prove something that we have never seen, it's simple as that.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: Still not proving that he used it against yama, you can't prove something that we have never seen, it's simple as that.

That is my "power" the Almighty. "Regained" his "power" after nine years. Try again, so far you have zero evidence to support your claim. Either you enjoy pretending to be a troll in your past time or an illiterate child who can't read.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashiramas wood can tank bijuudama from pointblank range and not be bothered. Single bijudama was vaporising mountains with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FYI: Not taking a side. I just want to clarify some stuff for Hashirama.

Hashirama has more than his Wooden Golem, Dragon and Buddha.

He also has Gracious Deity Gates, which suppressed the Ten Tails:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His Dragon can absorb energy. Not sure if it will work against Yam's Bankai, but still:

No Caption Provided

Shinsuusenju tanked a massive explosion:

No Caption Provided

Took part in creating a barrier that tanked 4 Juubi Bijuu Dama:

No Caption Provided

Hashirama is by far the most powerful of the edo Hokage. He most definitely contributed most to the formation of this barrier.

#swag Turned a desert into a mystical forest which dwarfed a mountain-range sized meteor and can poison enemies with pollen. Again, Yamamoto's Bankai will probably nullify wood, but this forest has a wide AoE. I'm not convinced he will burn all of it:

No Caption Provided

also swag ^

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His Dragon can absorb energy. Not sure if it will work against Yam's Bankai, but still:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hashirama is by far the most powerful of the edo Hokage. He most definitely contributed most to the formation of this barrier.

#swag Turned a desert into a mystical forest which dwarfed a mountain-range sized meteor and can poison enemies with pollen. Again, Yamamoto's Bankai will probably nullify wood, but this forest has a wide AoE. I'm not convinced he will burn all of it:

No Caption Provided

also swag ^

He did all that as an Edo?! How strong would he be if he was alive?

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Is that hard to undestand that having a power is not = to using it? Not only it doesen't make any sense, yamamoto has no way in hell to stop the almighty, he would have never won against that power, but ichibei himself was unware of the existence of this power, if as you claim yuha used it against yama then ichibei should have know that, but he didn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama's power is over 9000!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Hashirama's power is over 9000!!!!

lol. Kinda is though

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: You can take a side, and hashirama wins this, prime yamamoto's bankai was weaker, the only thing it did was to focus all the flames in the tip of the blade.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: But did they vaporize the mountains with heat or the force of the explosion?

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: Is that hard to undestand that having a power is not = to using it? Not only it doesen't make any sense, yamamoto has no way in hell to stop the almighty, he would have never won against that power, but ichibei himself was unware of the existence of this power, if as you claim yuha used it against yama then ichibei should have know that, but he didn't.

Because Yamamoto is older than Ichibei, and Royal Guard has no right to interfere with Gotei 13 unless they need to, they work for separate purpose. Also Ichibei is not the one who fought Yhwach 1,000 years ago or named his power. If Kyoka Suigetsu > Almighty, Zanka no Tachi isn't?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

also swag ^

He did all that as an Edo?! How strong would he be if he was alive?

The Shinsuusenju explosion feat was when he fough Madara 100 years ago.

The rest are in Edo.

Not sure how powerful he would be. But when Madara was resurrected with Gedo Rinne Tensei, he broke out of the Gracious Deity Gates. Maybe a double boost?

No Caption Provided

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@gear4god: You can take a side, and hashirama wins this, prime yamamoto's bankai was weaker, the only thing it did was to focus all the flames in the tip of the blade.

No Caption Provided

Do you ever stop with your headcanon?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

I tend to stay indifferent in these posts to avoid a flame war. Unless it's a total mismatch like; Rikudo Madara vs Aizen.