SM Hashirama, Meteor Burst Boros

Who wins ?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Boros should stomp with overwhelming speed and power.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps, mismatch.

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

simply boros 2.5/3

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros 1 shots

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros moon kicks

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lichvanastrea  Online

Boros smashes his head in.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really, boros punches hashirama to death along with his wood jutsu if he even gets to put his hands together to use it

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crevanille

Boros in an a epic mismatch. Hashirama just doesn't have what it takes to deal with this guy. Too fast for one. Boros is borderline Superman level. Last i checked, Naruto Ship isn't anywhere near Superman level.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama bodies.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Hashi wins solidly. Lol at Superman level Boros.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SkySanji

Hashirama gets sent on a One way trip to the moon that's if he survives the initial impact from the kick and doesn't get turned into mist.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crevanille: seeing who it is, I’m guessing it’s a joke

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah Hit's trolling, I think?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama wins. Can't even break his Wood Constructs with his Moon Kick

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama still gets one shot, cry is free Naruto fans

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HitTheAssasin
@co-boss said:

@skysanji said:

Nah, I'm dead serious. Boros highballing has always been an issue on Comicvine. Either that, or Sage Mode Hashirama's just being underestimated. This is the same guy that can clap his hands together and create the Shinsuu Senju, a construct that surpasses Boros's Meteoric Burst decisively, seeing as to how it tanked being in the epicentre of the explosions created by dozens of Beast Bombs and it's own blows, which was handily island level. Boros, on the other hand, has one feat that caps at low-end mountain range level, and it isn't even his standard level of striking. Oh, and did I forget to mention that Boros can fight for about...3 minutes in Meteoric Burst before he starts huffing and puffing all over the place? Meanwhile, Hashirama fights a comparable opponent in Madara for days straight and doesn't collapse from exhaustion. The difference is apparent, and I'm astonished people are saying Boros stomps of all things, since he's facing an opponent with speed at least as great as his, except without all the convoluted, hard to justify scaling.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@skysanji said:

Nah, I'm dead serious. Boros highballing has always been an issue on Comicvine. Either that, or Sage Mode Hashirama's just being underestimated. This is the same guy that can clap his hands together and create the Shinsuu Senju, a construct that surpasses Boros's Meteoric Burst decisively, seeing as to how it tanked being in the epicentre of the explosions created by dozens of Beast Bombs and it's own blows, which was handily island level. Boros, on the other hand, has one feat that caps at low-end mountain range level, and it isn't even his standard level of striking. Oh, and did I forget to mention that Boros can fight for about...3 minutes in Meteoric Burst before he starts huffing and puffing all over the place? Meanwhile, Hashirama fights a comparable opponent in Madara for days straight and doesn't collapse from exhaustion. The difference is apparent, and I'm astonished people are saying Boros stomps of all things, since he's facing an opponent with speed at least as great as his, except without all the convoluted, hard to justify scaling.

Hashirama's already capable of blocking and grabbing attacks capable of bisecting mountains a good distance away with just the shockwaves. In his Edo Tensei form, which is weaker than being alive, showed power in his Deity Gates that can no-sell/tank 3rd form Juubi Bombs which can bust countries and hold down the Juubi herself. If boros attempts that Moon Kick, Hashirama can catch it with his Wood Constructs and casually hold him down

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps his opening in meteoric burst is a blitz that was melting almost city sized sections a ship capable of high speed intergalactic travel.

Hashi doesn’t start with summons out and it’s in character for him to fight the h2h.

Even if hypothetically he had his summons out if he resorts to his end move he would destroy hashi with the beam not debatable.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros, and it’s kind of a stomp

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By eriel
@co-boss said:

@skysanji said:

And what answer does Hashirama have to Boros using say 1/10 of his latent energy in his energy canon?

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lichvanastrea  Online

Boros can burn straight through solid metal, but he can't burn through Hashirama's wood constructs. Ok then.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ inb4 Hashirama's wood is magic and resistant to burning

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

Boros stomps his opening in meteoric burst is a blitz that was melting almost city sized sections a ship capable of high speed intergalactic travel.

Hashi doesn’t start with summons out and it’s in character for him to fight the h2h.

Even if hypothetically he had his summons out if he resorts to his end move he would destroy hashi with the beam not debatable.

Hashirama's Wood Constructs can with stand 3rd form Juubi Bombs while not even at his full strength. Boros can't even scorch his Constructs

Why wouldn't Hashirama start off with his prominent Kekkei Genkai that he's known for throughout the Narutoverse? Something he's used in his fights against Madara and throughout the War Arc where literally all of his showings are?

Hashirama can just dodge the beam and Boros is gassed out.

GG

@eriel said:

And what answer does Hashirama have to Boros using say 1/10 of his latent energy in his energy canon?

Why would Boros only use 1/10th of his energy canon? When has he done that?

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Umm... why did this get Unlocked? Thread is a mismatch and stomp in Boros’s favor.

At LEAST an order of magnitude faster, physicals are orders of magnitude superior, and his regen negs 99.9% of anything Hashirama has.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros can burn straight through solid metal, but he can't burn through Hashirama's wood constructs. Ok then.

Pretty much, seeing as to how the same wood has been fine in the face of Bijuudama's, which can vaporise entire mountains, the ones made of solid stone, at their weakest. Just having heat is in of itself not enough against Hashirama's constructs, not at this level.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm no thermodynamics expert but I'm pretty sure melting parts of a ship that can travel FTL and remain fine is far more impressive than vaporizing a bit of rock

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: I’d love to see the justification of Boros being significantly faster that isn’t based on some vague ass scaling. Regarding the strength thing, Hashi’s wood constructs have easily dealt with multi-mountain+ things before (which is all Boros has strength wise) such as when his wood dragon restrained Kurama who has multi-mountain feats in a weaker form as well as a mountain level statement in the databook iirc.

His regen is directly tied to his stamina which is ass. Hashi himself has pretty good regen (though not on the level of Boros) and unlike Boros has the stamina to fight for days straight.

So how does Boros win again?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: 3rd from juubi bombs are nothing in comparison to boros’s canon.

At minimum it is a surface wiper, meaning it would have razed the entire planet while juubi bombs are multi country level on actual feats.

Also the data book said it would destroy the planet while a mistranslation said it would destroy a star.

So planet wiper to planet buster out of hashis paygrade

Also when did his constructs tank a juubi bomb? I do not remember this, do you have a chapter number for this?

Hashi didn’t pull out his strongest wood constructs until madara pulled out the sussano and then the kyubbi sussano, he opted in for h2h in the beginning of pretty much all his fights.

Dodge the beam that was going to mess up the entire planet? How? If he’s on the planet he dies.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama dies more often than not

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm no thermodynamics expert but I'm pretty sure melting parts of a ship that can travel FTL and remain fine is far more impressive than vaporizing a bit of rock

Can someone comment on this? Both heat and friction exist in space, so I'm quite certain that melting parts of Boros's ship is far above anything a Bijuudama has done heat wise, also Naruto/Sasuke etc were afraid of falling in Lava

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By keiser994

@sup3rn0va: TIE and Millenium Falcon no solds Bijuudama CONFIRMED!!!1!1!

And a single Boros spaceship missile has better DC than every type of Bijuudama because iT dAmAgeD BoRoS ShiP!!!1!!

Boi, take a good shower and remove those biased angry tears from your face.

Friends as always!

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@reaverlation: 3rd from juubi bombs are nothing in comparison to boros’s canon.

At minimum it is a surface wiper, meaning it would have razed the entire planet while juubi bombs are multi country level on actual feats.

Also the data book said it would destroy the planet while a mistranslation said it would destroy a star.

So planet wiper to planet buster out of hashis paygrade

Also when did his constructs tank a juubi bomb? I do not remember this, do you have a chapter number for this?

Hashi didn’t pull out his strongest wood constructs until madara pulled out the sussano and then the kyubbi sussano, he opted in for h2h in the beginning of pretty much all his fights.

Dodge the beam that was going to mess up the entire planet? How? If he’s on the planet he dies.

So you say Hashirama's Wood Constructs, which is a huge part in how he fights his opponents in the main showings he has in Naruto, isn't in character but the Cannon is? When did I say Hashirama can even survive the Cannon anyways?

The Deity Gates can no sell/tank (I mention both terms since people have different meanings for both) 3rd Form Juubi Bombs while Hashirama isn't at full strength due to being an Edo Tensei which is mentioned by Madara to Tobirama and Kabuto.

His much simpler wood constructs are enough with having to use the Buddha which I haven't even mentioned yet.

Cause we see exactly how the Cannon gets shot. Hashirama can dodge it

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: TIE and Milleniun Falcon no solds Bijuudama CONFIRMED!!!1!1!

And a single Boros spaceship missile has better DC than every type of Bijuudama because iT dAmAgeD BoRoS ShiP!!!1!!

Boi, take a good shower and remove those biased angry tears from your face.

Friends as always!

I have no idea what half of the stuff you wrote even means, I think if anyone is biased/angry/crying its you.

How are DC and heat even related here? I never once said Boros melting his own ship gives him higher DC than a Bijuudama.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see why can attack which can wipe out the surface of a planet can’t kill hashirama. Or why a kick to Hashiramas person wouldn’t one shot. You can argue boros doesn’t have any speed feats but I think he is in basically a higher tier than anyone in OPM except saitama or maybe monster garou.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I don’t see why can attack which can wipe out the surface of a planet can’t kill hashirama. Or why a kick to Hashiramas person wouldn’t one shot. You can argue boros doesn’t have any speed feats but I think he is in basically a higher tier than anyone in OPM except saitama or maybe monster garou.

who said anything about Hashirama surviving the Roar Cannon? Hashirama's constructs have dealt with more powerful attacks than his Moon Kick. And Boros won't use his Roar Cannon as an opening move either

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I never said the cannon was in character opener, I’m saying regardless of what hashi summons the cannon would kill him and it.

The deity gates are and extremely potent sealing move them surviving a juubi bomb doesn’t necessarily scale to all his other moves. Them restraining the juubi while his other moves couldn’t completely restrain kurama in the past proves this.

Also it is out of character for hashi to dodge large moves like this, he chose to catch a beast bomb from kurama and then depended on the rashomon to deflect another attack and only did so because he wasn’t trying to cause any more collateral damage to the area.

If he has any large wood construct out he will attempt to tank it and die because he has 0 knowledge of its power and even if he got out of the way he would die because the the energy just from being near the impact would be too much.

A beam that can surface wipe the planet from such a small size would cause ridiculous amount of energy from wherever it lands and hashi has no feats of surviving such a blast that could spread to the entire planet. (That is lowballing it since the Databook stated it could destroy a planet).

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: LMAO, ever watched Star Wars? Boi...

Oh, you are the same boi that always crying-sheets against every manga because One Piece is not the strongest manga verse out there.

I'm not psychologist but...living in pure hate...that sucks.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama only used his Giant wood constructs to combat Madara's Giant Susanoo, he used none of them during the War. He'll go for H2H against Boros and proceed to get one shot due to drastically inferior physicals, speed and pretty much anything that isn't versatility.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#49 morpheus_  Moderator
Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers