Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@socajunkie said:

@kingzod: ‘Only’ meaning it’s his only method of winning.

Wait for his chakra to run out which should be easy considering the ridiculous gap in stamina.

To be fair, it wasn't Hashirama who collapsed after 24 hours of fighting, he seemed perfectly capable of going on. Plus as long as he can keep absorbing nature chakra he should be able to keep going. He can also use wood clones in a similar fashion to Naruto to keep his stamina up

And remember, because Hashirama has wood style, he is automatically capable of Water Style as well. Akainu still has elemental weakness after all. He probably isn't as proficent with it as his brother, but still he could likely spam the more basic techniques at high power endlessly and use his big damage wood techniques to keep Akainu relatively dispersed.

Even if Akainu lands some kind of hit on Hashi, he can heal comparably to Tsunade even without Edo, so unless its fatal hit or very serious hit, damage won't stick too well.

His wood is also likely far too durable for Akainu to burn through without extreme difficulty. His basic bitch wood golem is far more durable than anything in One Piece in that regard, being able to catch Bjuu Bombs like rasengans and no-sell Kage level fire jutsu

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53 socajunkie  Moderator

@decaf_wizard: He doesn’t have a single water style feat so that won’t come into play here, it doesn’t matter if he can do it when just won’t do it, it’s not his style.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By Earendill

Hashirama stomps the verse.

Shinsuusenju >>> One Piece verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: He doesn’t have a single water style feat so that won’t come into play here, it doesn’t matter if he can do it when just won’t do it, it’s not his style.

Because he OBVIOUSLY would at least try it when his enemy is made of lava and notably reforms after his every attack.........

Don't conveniently assume he will act like an idiot

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@decaf_wizard: It’s not me assuming he’ll act like an idiot, it’s just using a attack he’s never done before and he wouldn’t even think to use water on a guy just because he’s made of lava and reforms, he doesn’t know about Logia weaknesses and Akainu would just passively vaporise any water sent his way if it isn’t a lake.

He’s more like to use Deep Forest Bloom before water style.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@jko1 said:

Hashirama solos One Piece.

Spite match #sad

WTF multiple characters can solo

Flagged for trolling

Um who the heck in One Piece is beating a guy who shits one Madara and tailed beast. O_o

Pretty much any mid tier logia

The yonko through hype

Law i could name more but this should suffice

Saying he solos the verse is pure wank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie said:

@decaf_wizard: It’s not me assuming he’ll act like an idiot, it’s just using a attack he’s never done before and he wouldn’t even think to use water on a guy just because he’s made of lava and reforms, he doesn’t know about Logia weaknesses and Akainu would just passively vaporise any water sent his way if it isn’t a lake.

He’s more like to use Deep Forest Bloom before water style.

When has Akainu passively vaporized that much water just by standing around again? INB4 you bring up the showing with Kuzan which was entirely off panel and we don't know the details of it, as well as something that is not at all relevant to how much water he could passively negate

Even if he has, its not that far fetched to assume that he could throw a lake at him given his absurd chakra levels. All he would have to do is pump a dumb amount of chakra into a basic technique, which is something that has been shown in Naruto before

And yes he has to have used water style before. The show goes through the whole process of learning Wood Style and you have to have a solid grasp on both Earth and Water Style to use it.

Wouldn't think to use water.......on a guy made of hot rocks............why are you assuming he is a complete idiot?

PriestofSodom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: You are not mentally ok if you think that any mid tier Logia, Law and Big Mom can destroy Hashirama, bro XD

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Hashirama is more versatile, better or simillar physical attiributes has regen even better than Tsunade... Dealing with both EMS Madara and Kyuubi in the same time while he was holding back.

Intangibility is a problem but Hashirama has haxes life Darkness Genjutsu, Deity Gates (which could seal Akainu), Sealing Jutsus, Constant Regen, Limitless Sennin Mode (so he can outlast even Akainu), ANd he has much impressive feats, portrayal and reputation.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: You are not mentally ok if you think that any mid tier Logia, Law and Big Mom can destroy Hashirama, bro XD

He has no counter to room

When BM and the other yonko get more feats i believe they will surpass hashirama

He has no way of hurting a mid logia(i feel mid tiers are ace and up) he has no haki so the best he can hope for is a stalemate with his inferior physicals he simply loses

Also do not challenge me mental capacity you are a newby no your role and shut your mouth.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama is more versatile, better or simillar physical attiributes has regen even better than Tsunade... Dealing with both EMS Madara and Kyuubi in the same time while he was holding back.

Intangibility is a problem but Hashirama has haxes life Darkness Genjutsu, Deity Gates (which could seal Akainu), Sealing Jutsus, Constant Regen, Limitless Sennin Mode (so he can outlast even Akainu), ANd he has much impressive feats, portrayal and reputation.

How is his Sm limitless and can i have some regen feats no scaling feats if he has none he gets a hole put throw him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@priestofsodom said:

When BM and the other yonko get more feats i believe they will surpass hashirama

He has no way of hurting a mid logia(i feel mid tiers are ace and up) he has no haki so the best he can hope for is a stalemate with his inferior physicals he simply loses

Also do not challenge me mental capacity you are a newby no your role and shut your mouth.

Yes he can beat a mid tier logia and the idea you think he can't makes me cringe. Logia is just passable psudo intangibility. The only logia with something resembling true intangibility is Kizaru. Most if not all Logia have elemental weaknesses Hashirama can exploit, or he can just seal them away after splattering them like goo. The idea of somebody like Crocodile or Caribou beating Hashirama makes me laugh

Perhaps you should know your role newbie : /

PriestofSodom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PriestofSodom

@thenewguysnm1: "I believe" listen up, believer... you should really provide something before saying bullshits.

You know that he can disperse a Logia, right? What about Myojin Gates Fuinjutsu that sealed the Juubi? Ace beating Hashirama is utterly ridiculous. Also you acts like if Hashi will engage everyone in a H2H due to downplay reasons. XD

"BM destroys Hashi because i think she will become stronger". Well, Boruto and Kawaki will pulverize OP verse because i think they will become stronger than everyone there. Enjoyed it?

Sorry bro. I've a Reddit past, sweetheart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@decaf_wizard:

‘When has Akainu passively vaporized that much water just by standing around again?’

What do you mean ‘that much water’ xD what examples are you using? See this is the problem when you want to debate using an ability a character doesn’t have any showings for. Anyway, Akainu passively melts steel when it’s near him, he should be able to turn a standard water jutsu to vapour.

‘INB4 you bring up the showing with Kuzan which was entirely off panel and we don't know the details of it, as well as something that is not at all relevant to how much water he could passively negate’

Kuzan isn’t needed for me here.

‘Even if he has, its not that far fetched to assume that he could throw a lake at him given his absurd chakra levels. All he would have to do is pump a dumb amount of chakra into a basic technique, which is something that has been shown in Naruto before’

Sure man, this is totally much more likely than him using DFB, why are you so intent on him performing a jutsu he’s never used before when he has a jutsu in his arsenal that will be effective here?

‘And yes he has to have used water style before. The show goes through the whole process of learning Wood Style and you have to have a solid grasp on both Earth and Water Style to use it.’

He’s...never once used water style in combat.

‘Wouldn't think to use water.......on a guy made of hot rocks............why are you assuming he is a complete idiot?’

Deep Forest Bloom you dumb ginger.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Raziel2014

Akainu takes it due to logia intangibility, more so as akainu stats are all massively superior to hashirama be it stamina, Durability, strength.

the moment akainu gets close to hashirama is already game over.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@priestofsodom said:

Yes he can beat a mid tier logia and the idea you think he can't makes me cringe. Logia is just passable psudo intangibility. The only logia with something resembling true intangibility is Kizaru. Most if not all Logia have elemental weaknesses Hashirama can exploit, or he can just seal them away after splattering them like goo. The idea of somebody like Crocodile or Caribou beating Hashirama makes me laugh

Perhaps you should know your role newbie : /

I literally said ace and up so people like sabo,the admirals etc croc is not a mid tier lol

His sealing jutsu is not to impressive imo though some scans could change my mind

The characters are not going to jutst stand there

How can he turn them to goo when his attacks will go through them

Some logia do have elemental weakness but when you think that hashi has only demonstrated wood style that will not work

So long story short if he gets tagged by anyone with good blunt force,piercing or hax he dies if not he wins comfortably

The only reason akainu wins is because of logia intag restrict that and whilst i can still make a case for him i would struggle

I was refrencing something in the last past

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi stomps. People forget his wood can no sell Full Kurama's BB something Akainu can't even match in his dreams.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@priestofsodom said:

@thenewguysnm1:

Yea thats not going to get you any points here

This if you want to test yourself you can always challenge me in a cav setting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: @priestofsodom: Ace would be a good fight against Hashirama here is some proof.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Portgas_D._Ace

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Hashirama_Senju#Edo Hashirama with Sage Mode

>citing vsbattles as a valid source

Yea no, try again

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: "I believe" listen up, believer... you should really provide something before saying bullshits.

You know that he can disperse a Logia, right? What about Myojin Gates Fuinjutsu that sealed the Juubi? Ace beating Hashirama is utterly ridiculous. Also you acts like if Hashi will engage everyone in a H2H due to downplay reasons. XD

"BM destroys Hashi because i think she will become stronger". Well, Boruto and Kawaki will pulverize OP verse because i think they will become stronger than everyone there. Enjoyed it?

Show me one scan where dispersion has worked its people like you that are spreading misinformation so again show me the scan or concede

I said that they could they are featless right now

By feats i think any of the admirals would beat hashi bar fujitora and the hax characters like law could also get it done the other top tiers who are featless will one day surpass him imo

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@priestofsodom: I would just like to add that the reason he thinks Akainu can vaporize incoming water attacks is because he has a passive heat that is superior to natural magma as seen when he walks by and melts steel without doing anything. I’d also like to add 2 more things, firstly he said Law could defeat Madara because theoretically he “can” via the nature of his fruit now whether Madara would allow that is another story. Lastly, you brought up logia dispersion as a viable technique when in fact it isn’t until dispersion has been shown because up to this point we haven’t seen legitimate dispersion besides an iffy feat from Kizaru vs Admiral z in a debatably canonical film where Kizaru gets hit by an island busting blast that either he tanked or dodger because it shows him appearing far away as the blast goes off.

datruth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu.. any admiral can beat hashirama he has no way of hurting them if they don't want him to

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Pierpat

@djoss said:

@pierpat: Do you know that the Shinsenju have all 5 elements right? Guess what is Akainu weakness?

Sea water, that is not an element. lol
Normal water won't do jack shit to someone who can vaporize metal from a distance with his heat, he has no in-built weakness to it.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi stomps with ease. Akianu has no feat to suggest he can damage the wood.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

@thenewguysnm1:

He has perfect SM aint has any problems with gettin into the mode (such as Jiraiya or Naruto) and he aint has a maintainin problem (such as naruto, minato and jiraiya)... Not totaly limitless but it aint has a clear limit ... He has senju chakra, nature chakra and ashura's reincarnation chakra.. SO even w/o SM he can fight overdays non-stop.. With SM its even better..

And about healing.. Tsunade is the biggest and most famous medic ninja in naruto world.. ANd both She and Madara said "Tsunade's regen cant compare with Hashirama's" and Hashirama aint even need hand signs for regen so its constant..

Even dudes with Hashirama Celss (Obito, Yamato, Madara, Zetsus) has instant regenative feats...

And about put in a hole ...... Akainu need to pass thru mokubunshin armies, multiple mokuton dragons, mokuton golems, poisonus polen jungles, darkness genjutsu, city size forests that charges on him... And ı aint even mention his Shinshuusenju. Which is way bigger than Mountain Ranges.. And treated to the PS + %100 Kyuubi collabration like a street rat..

Plus Hashirama got better physical attiributes, far better portrayal and reputation in his universe.. Which universe has far much more powerfull top tiers than OP..

Plus he can heal a hole such as Tsunade did (She healed a massive wound on her chest which is caused by Susano Sword Stab + 3 Tomoe Yasaka Magatama from Madara in blank point..

Hashi stomps.. Sorry but he is..

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Its any water that can cover above his knees... And Hashi dont even need that Akainu would be breathing poison and he's done.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By linglung

@thenewguysnm1 said:

ok... sorry for my bad english

Pretty much any mid tier logia

SERIOUSLY??? MID TIER LOGIA DEFEAT HASHIRAMA???? YOU MEANS SMOKER????

lol,, what a Joke,, oh my BRO

just a question:

• Kizaru is a Logia,, A HIGH TIER LOGIA,, but why he scared and run from a Mountain Level explosion in Z movie??? why???
  • do you seriously think everyone need Haki to fight logia??? and ignoring Attack Potency??? means even Island level attack can not defeat Mid tier logia??? IF that attack is not Haki based attack???
  • or even So6P naruto cannot defeat Mid TIER level Logia without using Gudou dama??? or BSM naruto or AM Meliodas (without unique magic) or Ichigo or even Kaioken Goku?? they can not defeat MID LEVEL Logia?? because you know they dont have Haki...
  • or you mean BM naruto or BSM naruto cannot defeat CARIBOU???? LoL,, seriously???

damn,, now i know that Smoker is Soooo Strong,, man... and also CARIBOU,, ALL HAIl CARICOU-SAMA

• while the truth is Kizaru scared and run from a Mountain level explosion??? DUUUHHHH

and you know what,, by that logic it's like saying SUIGETSU can stomps One Piece verse because he is made of WATER and can control WATER ((Suigetsu vs Hachibi)) and still alive even after Hachibi Bijuu dama hit him and HAKI CANNOT touch him because he is not LOGIA or he never eat Devil Fruit = HAKI CANNOT touch him = bye bye luffy c.s

but,, duuhhh... that's really ridiculous.. LoL,, because the truth is suigetsu can not even defeat PRE Time skip luffy... or even sanji.. LoL

OT: Hashirama still win,,

• he has All 5 elements ((water included)),, and also stated by Data book that he have 5 elements
  • his Wood Mokuton not a normal Wood,, LoL this is the same Wood that can tank 100% Kyuubi Bijuu dama while 50% Kyuubi Bijuu dama already 7-8 Mountains buster,, means 100% kyuubi Bijuu dama is??? 10 mountains buster??? or more??? and Hashirama's Wood tank it...
  • much faster ((in BASE mode he can react to 100% kyuubi's Bijuu dama speed that can across country in a second even after it getting slower because Gojuu Rashomon)),,
  • and more durable ((same like madara who can tank 9 bijuus punch without any damage and lose only because 9 Bijuu Tails)),,
  • and by feats in character He always start with Jukai Koutan and Mokujin to help him and can uses fuinjutsu
  • Poison + Jukai Koutain = a Forest full of Poison after that he spam Shinsuu senjuu,,
  • oh yeah,, and His Regeneration > Tsunade (who can not die in a battle after activate Byakugou)

The yonko through hype

for now Yonko's feats still weak..

Law i could name more but this should suffice

please... dont

sorry for my bad english and please answer my question

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: What's up with you blowing Logia intangibility out of proportion?

Anyone short of Yonko commander tier (Ace's real tier btw) is getting stomped by Hashi. Law is getting stomped (the fact that you think he stands a chance is cringe). Big Mom via feats shown is getting stomped.

You're starting to slightly show a habit of lowballing Naruto characters

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

@thenewguysnm1: What's up with you blowing Logia intangibility out of proportion?

How? is any different then saying genjutsu gg

If you do not have haki you can not bypass it is shown multiple times in ther series

Anyone short of Yonko commander tier (Ace's real tier btw) is getting stomped by Hashi. Law is getting stomped (the fact that you think he stands a chance is cringe). Big Mom via feats shown is getting stomped.

I think you did not understand when i say mid tier i mean yonko commander level people like sanji(though he is really low mid tier) zoro luffy katakuri etc though i do not feel they can beat hashi due to being tangible

Someone like ace could do it by beating him for physicals or burning his constructs and landing his island buster though you could make a case for hashi

I genuinely believe law COULD win for starters hashi has no counter to room at all its ic for law to just start cutting him in half so i see no counter to that

Speed is strange you could give it to law if you scale from pre skip characters but it should be pretty even obviously he has superior physicals and hax

Hashi ic will probably go CQC or he goes mid to long range, he gets cut by room if he does there is no counter to it.

You're starting to slightly show a habit of lowballing Naruto characters

Meh i doubt it though there has been so much wank that may be slowly becoming a lowballer

People think itachi can solo One piece.

I still love naruto more then any HST i just feel that your OP mid tiers (yonko commander level) are more powerfful than naruto mid tiers by a huge margin the high tiers like bsm naruto,hashirama,ems madara obito pre jubbi are more powerful then most if not all op character though could lose to ceertain attack not obito he probable beats any op character 1v1 as he has spatial intag though if he get tagged would die,

The god tiers are in a diffrrent world to the op verse by feats

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I don't want to turn this into Hashi vs Law so let's leave it at that. I see your point

datruth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

So hashirama's wood is it harder or more durable than steel? If not akainu just stands there and hashirama trys throwing a thousand punches and they all get Vaped before coming into contact with him

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datruth1 said:
@asurakj said:

So hashirama's wood is it harder or more durable than steel? If not akainu just stands there and hashirama trys throwing a thousand punches and they all get Vaped before coming into contact with him

It's way stronger than steel.

datruth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By datruth1

@malzahaar said:
@datruth1 said:
@asurakj said:

It's way stronger than steel.

Wow someone's begging to be debunked...how so if I may ask? Feats pls...

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datruth1: It can tank TBB which is many times stronger than a Nuke.

Yes please debunk me.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

@thenewguysnm1: I don't want to turn this into Hashi vs Law so let's leave it at that. I see your point

Concession accepted?

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Concession on what? If you mean the logia dispersion then I legit forgot to mention it lol. There's not enough proof on that and Logias have never shown to survive massive dispersion, though it's logical so my stance on that is shaky.

If you mean Hashi vs Law then I don't believe your evaluation at all but like I said. We shouldn't derail the thread

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: Fair enough

Would you be interested in a cav one day

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I'd have to dwell on that. It would be my first CaV after all

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow people are sleeping on Hashirama, he can just seal Akainu.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninelven said:

I know little about Naruto characters, but the idea that someone fights Akainu, a walking intangible supervolcano with heat to melt steel without contact, with wooden constructs sounds ridiculous.

His wood is much stronger than normal wood. Hashirama has multi mountain levels of power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Thenewguysnm1
Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

@thenewguysnm1: Concession on what? If you mean the logia dispersion then I legit forgot to mention it lol. There's not enough proof on that and Logias have never shown to survive massive dispersion, though it's logical so my stance on that is shaky.

If you mean Hashi vs Law then I don't believe your evaluation at all but like I said. We shouldn't derail the thread

I don't know if it's in the manga but I'm 99% sure Akainu got blasted into a pulp and regened like nothing happened during Marineford in the anime.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Well if we assume tailed beast bombs produce no heat, then the only thing I can think of his Madara's fire style, which caught his own wood of fire, but did no real noticeable damage to it. I would assume the fire would eventually burn up the wood, but wood doesn't just instantly turn to ash when hit by fire, it slowly burns away. So Akainu's lava would almost definitely burn Hashirama's wood, but not fast enough to stop himself from being pummeled and sealed imo.

You can also see what lava does to trees in real life. When it flows by even thing trees they stay standing.

Loading Video...