King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

VS

Can Harry Potter defeat Warlock from the Horror films ?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lordraiden

Um, not likely! I think Warlock would do to voldermort what Thanos did to the Fallen One! quite one sided, i'd say! but that's just my opinion! ( for a moment there, I thought Warlock from the Marvel U! until I saw the picture of Julian Sands! shame he's been religated to B grade)

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Andferne

I can't stand Harry Porter, so I go with Warlock.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne

Was hopeing :) lol

But I actually do know that Warlock from the movie.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

lordraiden says:

"Um, not likely! I think Warlock would do to voldermort what Thanos did to the Fallen One! quite one sided, i'd say! but that's just my opinion! ( for a moment there, I thought Warlock from the Marvel U! until I saw the picture of Julian Sands! shame he's been religated to B grade)"

Warlock's magic was great. But Harry does have some tricks up his sleeve too he has solid magic abilities too. This is the first Warlock , he wasnt as strong as the second guy who played Warlock Bruce Payne.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Andferne says:

"I can't stand Harry Porter, so I go with Warlock."

LOL. I dont like him either. But I knew if I used him in a battle thread it might attract attention. Especially since I had him against some one named Warlock (you probably thought it was Adam Warlock).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a883dcd149ea
deactivated-5a883dcd149ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andferne says:

"I can't stand Harry Porter, so I go with Warlock."

can't agree with you more...the series was ruined when Potter survived the seventh book, there's nothing likable about him

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"lordraiden says:
"Um, not likely! I think Warlock would do to voldermort what Thanos did to the Fallen One! quite one sided, i'd say! but that's just my opinion! ( for a moment there, I thought Warlock from the Marvel U! until I saw the picture of Julian Sands! shame he's been religated to B grade)"
Warlock's magic was great. But Harry does have some tricks up his sleeve too he has solid magic abilities too. This is the first Warlock , he wasnt as strong as the second guy who played Warlock Bruce Payne. "

If you've seen the first two warlock movies, then you know whats in store for good o'le Harry Potter! Time for the Potty Mr Potter!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

lordraiden says:

"King Saturn says:
"lordraiden says:
Warlock's magic was great. But Harry does have some tricks up his sleeve too he has solid magic abilities too. This is the first Warlock , he wasnt as strong as the second guy who played Warlock Bruce Payne. "
If you've seen the first two warlock movies, then you know whats in store for good o'le Harry Potter! Time for the Potty Mr Potter!"

Oh I did. I just think that Harry Potter puts up a battle with the Warlock (Not saying Harry would win). Especially if its Warlock from the first film. Warlock seemed more intense in the second film to me.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"lordraiden says:
"King Saturn says:
"lordraiden says:
If you've seen the first two warlock movies, then you know whats in store for good o'le Harry Potter! Time for the Potty Mr Potter!"
Oh I did. I just think that Harry Potter puts up a battle with the Warlock (Not saying Harry would win). Especially if its Warlock from the first film. Warlock seemed more intense in the second film to me. "

He, he was a real bada@## in the second one! but I think he's too cunning and experienced for someone like potter! He'd just twist potter into his next picasso! (homage to the second movie, Armageddon)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

lordraiden says:

"King Saturn says:
"lordraiden says:
"King Saturn says:
"lordraiden says:
Oh I did. I just think that Harry Potter puts up a battle with the Warlock (Not saying Harry would win). Especially if its Warlock from the first film. Warlock seemed more intense in the second film to me. "
He, he was a real bada@## in the second one! but I think he's too cunning and experienced for someone like potter! He'd just twist potter into his next picasso! (homage to the second movie, Armageddon)"

Ha Ha ... LOL

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By warlock360

Warlock of course

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like the 2nd one better, i vote warlock, i hate harry potter, warlock need to kill harry and his friends.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By warlock360

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"i like the 2nd one better, i vote warlock, i hate harry potter, warlock need to kill harry and his friends."

agreed

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn

You know if Warlock kills Harry Potter and boils his flesh and drinks it he could have a super flying potion. LOL