Harry Potter vs The Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345: All I'm reading is "I can't refute your points so I'm going to throw names at you."

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@girugamesh said:

@name12345: That may be true, but Hulk does has some resistance against forces of the mystic/magic.

He has torn apart barriers of magical power with his hands alone before, resisted Dr Strange's magic (true it wasn't Classic Strange, but still) and broke the mystic bands of Cytorrak, something that should be impossible. Harry's magic will not be a problem, and you're bullshitting if you claim "but Harry's magic is totally different".

WWH

Not all of that.

The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak wasn't WWH, nor was the tearing apart magical barriers.

who cares? this is not the same case...

Uh...normal Hulk did that, so yes, it is the same case.

There is no magical barrier in this scenario... and HP uses a different type of magic

But Hulk's resisted magic, hence it's not as easy as you're making it sound.

Also, Harry's spells have never affected anyone with durability as high as Hulk's.

I wasn't making it sound easy... it's just what logic suggest it would happen... Hulk is not immune to magic, he would not survive the first attack from HP(because is the most dangerous spell in HP)

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Marksman

@name12345: He's highly resistant to magic and has resisted attacks from sorcerers who, by feats, are a lot more powerful than Harry. And once again, there's evidence that Harry can't even use that spell.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#103  Edited By Saren

@Marksman said:

And curses have been used on Hulk before and failed. The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak is a curse.

He can cast some curses. The Unforgiveable Curses, especially Avada Kedavra are out of his ability to cast properly. And he's mediocre at best. He never even graduated from Hogwarts.

He nearly killed Malfoy by using a spell on him on purpose, without actually knowing what it did. He didn't just "read it out loud". He pointed his wand at Draco and shouted it.

He can't Avada Kedavra though. He never has, and there's evidence that he can't. Even when he was bloodlusted in the books, after Sirius died, his Cruciatus Curse was weak, and it made Bellatrix laugh. He wanted to kill her then, but he couldn't even hurt her sufficiently.

Regardless, Hulk's a lot faster than Harry is, and therefore, wins via speedblitz.

The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak aren't a curse, and breaking them doesn't require durability. It requires strength (what Hulk uses), or the ability to circumvent its magical properties (like White Tiger did).

Harry can hardly be called mediocre. A large part of books three through five focused on the fact that a lot of the other students at Hogwarts, even the ones a couple of classes above Harry, lacked any real-world experience with magical defense while Harry himself was practically adept in comparison when it came to fighting off Dark threats and creatures, mostly thanks to someone or the other trying to kill him every year. Hence why he was the DA's elected teacher. He's not terrific, but he's not mediocre either.

Harry can use Unforgivable Curses. He had trouble with Crucio when he was 15. Two years later, he successfully used it on Amycus Carrow:

“It's not a case of what you'll permit, Minerva McGonagall. Your time's over. It's us what's in charge here now, and you'll back me up or you'll pay the price.”
And he spat in her face.
Harry pulled the Cloak off himself, raised his wand, and said, “You shouldn't have done that.”
As Amycus spun around, Harry shouted, “Crucio!”
The Death Eater was lifted off his feet. He writhed through the air like a drowning man, thrashing and howling in pain, and then, with a crunch and a shattering of glass, he smashed into the front of a bookcase and crumpled, insensible, to the floor.
“I see what Bellatrix meant,” said Harry, the blood thundering through his brain, “you need to really mean it.”

- Deathly Hallows, Chapter 29

And he also used Imperio without a problem during the raid on Gringotts:

Hermione stepped forward.
"Madam Lestrange!" said the goblin, evidently startled. "Dear me!" How--how may I help you today?"
"I wish to enter my vault," said Hermione.
The old goblin seemed to recoil a little. Harry glanced around. Not only was Travers hanging back, watching, but several other goblins had looked up from their work to stare at Hermione.
"You have . . . identification?" asked the goblin.
"Identification? I--I have never been asked for identification before!" said Hermione.
"They know!" whispered Griphook in Harry's ear, "They must have been warned there might be an imposter!"
"Your wand will do, madam," said the goblin. He held out a slightly trembling hand, and in a dreadful blast of realization Harry knew that the goblins of Gringotts were aware that Bellatrix's wand had been stolen.
"Act now, act now," whispered Griphook in Harry's ear, "the Imperious Curse!"
Harry raised the hawthorn wand beneath the cloak, pointed it at the old goblin, and whispered, for the first time in his life, "Imperio!"
A curious sensation shot down Harry's arm, a feeling of tingling, warmth that seemed to flow from his mind, down the sinews and veins connecting him to the wand and the curse it had just cast. The goblin took Bellatrix's wand, examined it closely, and then said, "Ah, you have had a new wand made, Madam Lestrange!"
"What?" said Hermione, "No, no, that's mine--"
"A new wand?" said Travers, approaching the counter again; still the goblins all around were watching. "But how could you have done, which wandmaker did you use?"
Harry acted without thinking. Pointing his wand at Travers, he muttered, "Imperio!" once more.
"Oh yes, I see," said Travers, looking down at Bellatrix's wand, "yes, very handsome. and is it working well? I always think wands require a little breaking in, don't you?"
Hermione looked utterly bewildered, but to Harry's enormous relief she accepted the bizarre turn of events without comment.

- Deathly Hallows, Chapter 26

Two out of three should be good enough to extrapolate that he can probably use the Killing Curse too, although it's debatable whether it will actually work against Hulk. And Hulk is indeed faster.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345: He's highly resistant to magic and has resisted attacks from sorcerers who, by feats, are a lot more powerful than Harry. And once again, there's evidence that Harry can't even use that spell.

it doesn't matter his magic is different...

In the HP world is the spell that is powerful, if you can cast it right it works...

it doesn't matter who is more powerful, infact some half-blood wizard is just as good a pure-blood.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Marksman

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

In the HP world is the spell that is powerful, if you can cast it right it works...

it doesn't matter who is more powerful, infact some half-blood wizard is just as good a pure-blood.

His magic may be different, but listen.

Strange has feats that put him as more powerful than Harry. Whether you want to admit it or not, Strange is more powerful. This isn't a halfblood vs pureblood debate.

And it is debatable that it will even work on Hulk.

In addition, Hulk could begin the battle with a thunderclap, or a speedblitz, or even dodge the spell altogether.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Bossmonster

Hulk can resist and detect magic.

I will post scans if I have to, but gosh. This seems like a extremely silly thread. I don't get why this is not a stomp.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

Strange has feats that put him as more powerful than Harry. Whether you want to admit it or not, Strange is more powerful. This isn't a halfblood vs pureblood debate.

In addition, Hulk could begin the battle with a thunderclap, or a speedblitz, or even dodge the spell altogether.

harry is invisible, he is wearing his cloak...

and i never said harry was more powerful than dr.strange, but his magic is more effective against Hulk, and that is why harry potter wins this fight.

THE END

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By morgrim

The only reason this thread is still continuing is because of Avada Kedvra. Does it work on hulk or does it not

If it works: harry will win he would be invisible and cast the spell in seconds sure hulk would probably see the bolt of light and be able to dodge but knowing hulk he will choose to tank it and then he will die

If it dosnt work: Harry is crushed, stomped, smashed, clapped, screamed and flicked to death by hulk easy win

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@name12345 said:

hahaha!! you've just written a lot of bullshit!!

good luck with your trolling ;)

You apparently haven't read the rules of the forums. Knock off off the profanity and if you believe someone is trolling then flag them...like how you were flagged fro breaking the rules.
Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Marksman

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

harry is invisible, he is wearing his cloak...

and i never said harry was more powerful than dr.strange, but his magic is more effective against Hulk, and that is why harry potter wins this fight.

THE END

Being invisible is going to protect from an AoE attack like a ground smash or a thunderclap?

Where's the proof that his magic is more effective?

I respectfully disagree. I believe Hulk wins.

NOT THE END

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345: All I'm reading is "I can't refute your points so I'm going to throw names at you."

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@girugamesh said:

@name12345: That may be true, but Hulk does has some resistance against forces of the mystic/magic.

He has torn apart barriers of magical power with his hands alone before, resisted Dr Strange's magic (true it wasn't Classic Strange, but still) and broke the mystic bands of Cytorrak, something that should be impossible. Harry's magic will not be a problem, and you're bullshitting if you claim "but Harry's magic is totally different".

WWH

Not all of that.

The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak wasn't WWH, nor was the tearing apart magical barriers.

who cares? this is not the same case...

Uh...normal Hulk did that, so yes, it is the same case.

There is no magical barrier in this scenario... and HP uses a different type of magic

But Hulk's resisted magic, hence it's not as easy as you're making it sound.

Also, Harry's spells have never affected anyone with durability as high as Hulk's.

I wasn't making it sound easy... it's just what logic suggest it would happen... Hulk is not immune to magic, he would not survive the first attack from HP(because is the most dangerous spell in HP)

HAHAHAHAHA now I know you must be trolling, read my earlier post, then look at your later one; you said exactly what I thought you would.

"DUUUH Hawwy's magik is different". If by "different" you mean "much weaker" then yes. Face it, Hulk has overcome more powerful forms of magic before through sheer strength, you put Harry way out of his league. Accept it and move on, no need to get butthurt.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman: @girugamesh: I love hulk's funboy they never give up!

anyway hulk dies because:

1) he doesn't have the time to get angrier

2) hulk doesn't know he is being attacked because he can't see HP coming

3) hulk is just like spiderman, he is a mutated human! Yes, he has some resistance to a determinate type of magic, in hulk's case mind-control, but the Avada Kedvra is an "absolute" curse, if you take it you die, end of story. Im sorry but this IS different!

@Vance Astro: ok, understood

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Charlie_Jade

whats Harrys best feat?

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Marksman

@name12345: Normal teenagers have shown the ability to dodge the Avada Kedavra. Hulk, who has confirmed superhuman speed, will easily be able to dodge it.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ShootingNova

I would consider Hulk to be the victor for a majority.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided

Nuclear T-Clap FTW.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345: Normal teenagers have shown the ability to dodge the Avada Kedavra. Hulk, who has confirmed superhuman speed, will easily be able to dodge it.

nope, you are wrong once again...

no one ever survived Avada Kedavra (except HP who had the counter-spell), you can't dodge it if you don't know you are being attacked, hulk doesn't have spider-sense and will probably try to tank it anyway even if he knew it

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Marksman

@name12345: Except it has been dodged. And countered with Stupefy (which was not designed to counter it). And there's no evidence it will actually work on Hulk.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#119  Edited By Xanni15

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

nope, you are wrong once again...

no one ever survived Avada Kedavra (except HP who had the counter-spell), you can't dodge it if you don't know you are being attacked, hulk doesn't have spider-sense and will probably try to tank it anyway even if he knew it

There is no counter spell to AK, Lilly's love was an unintended side effect of her sacrifice or else Harry's parents would have done that from the start and left one of them alive. Voldy's spells had difficulty working against Harry.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345: Except it has been dodged. And countered with Stupefy (which was not designed to counter it). And there's no evidence it will actually work on Hulk.

maybe, but like i said... no one ever survived Avada Kedavra (except HP who had the counter-spell), you can't dodge it if you don't know you are being attacked, hulk doesn't have spider-sense and will probably try to tank it anyway even if he knew it, so...

the only question remaining is can the Hulk survive? no. But seriously we should stop, this thread is becoming monotonous..

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#121  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Hulk wins.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By asIsuspected
@Bossmonster said:

Hulk can resist and detect magic.

I will post scans if I have to, but gosh. This seems like a extremely silly thread. I don't get why this is not a stomp.

lol, me too))))
SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#123  Edited By SavageDragon

is it just me or is this thread hilarious. Hulk wins the end.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Marksman

@name12345: There is no counter spell to Avada Kedavra.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harry: Avada-SPLAT!

*Hulk's thunderclap reduces Potter to a red smear on the wall*

Marvel_is_Best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk hands down

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instakill tactics....unforgivable *unforgivable guy voice*

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate Harry Potter (love the books,but hate him)

Farore_Solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is a mismatch, Harry Potter roflstomps. Since he gets a free Avada Kedabra, and hulk has shown NO resistance to magic on the HP level, hulk gets stomped HARD by a OHKO spell.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is often manipulated by magic from enchantress, I don't see why it's a question whether or not spells would work on him...

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Under these conditions Harry just instakills Hulk before he realizes Harry is there. Doesn't mean this is a fair fight in general terms but under terms of the OP, Harry wins.

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By GoodFella

Lol you must be joking, after the magic from Marvel Hulk can take, some NLF spell isn't doing anything to him. Not to mention the spell itself gets blocked by stone walls and there's also the fact that more durable beasts in HP can tank magic, creatures like dragons who aren't anywhere near Hulk in durability.

Wtf am I reading?

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk with laughable ease.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF?? such necro

Durable beings like dragons and gigants are pretty resistant to magic, when not directly inmmune, if a gigant, who is just a few times stronger and more durable than a human is "resistant to most spells" and adult dragons are "inmmune to most spells" im not even sure hulk would felt a thing if impacted with an avada kedabra, but even if the avada kedabra causes him mild discomfort, he just have to turn around and thunderclap

Assuming that he can felt it, of course

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either could one shot each other under the circumstances.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk loses because he literally doesn't even bother with Harry, and walks away, losing via BFR. That's the only way Harry can beat him, is Hulk giving absolutely zero shits.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Amendment50

I feel like 90% of people don't read OP's before answering battle threads. It's usually just straight up comparing names.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk destroys all of Hogwarts with a single thunderclap.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Hulk destroys all of Hogwarts with a single thunderclap.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. What?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has the ability to see invisible and astral beings. He has speed feats superior to Harry, he thunderclaps. It is over.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Battle123axe

Hulk effortlessly roflstomps

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: @amendment50: @namezero12345:

The hulk has prove resistant and unaffected by huge amounts of magic. If the hulk could be easily subdued by magic than the countless times the hulk has gone on rampages it would have been used to do so. Hulk is durable enough to take hits from mjolnir, sky fathers, the sorcerer supreme, chaos magics. The hulk does not have to prove he can resist the killing curse, you need to prove by feats that it can kill a being as powerful as hulk. It's the same reason why one punch man gets destroyed on the forums. You can't say, he has a one shot move so he wins.

The hulk has vastly superior physicals . Ample aoe abilities and super human senses. The hulk will be able to locate Harry the moment he begins to speak to caSt and Harry will be mush nigh instantly

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much post147

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers