Harry Potter vs The Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By nefarious

Hulk goes back to the MU seeing this as a waste of time.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Hyperlight

does that death spell literally just cause death or does it do something specific like... make the heart stop or stop blood flow?

i see hulk winning

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Qpzmg

Hulk

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hksaru

@Hyperlight said:

does that death spell literally just cause death or does it do something specific like... make the heart stop or stop blood flow?

i see hulk winning

yes it simply kills you and nothing has ever survived it in the history of ever, ever

except... sigh... harry

well technically it was his mom's fault but completely unintentional

and it was by love so that's a no-go for Hulk

The only reason it's a stomp is because

a) Harry starts undetectable by Hulk and thus gets the first shot and

b) that first shot is going to be lethal, he's bloodlusted

Take away either of those factors and it's a stomp in Hulk's favour

munkieKONG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By munkieKONG

Seriously, what's with the assumption that Harry can hit Hulk even if it would work. Even if he tried the killing curse, Hulk would likely dodge it or block it with some boulder or tree or whatever was nearby. And then do anything, likely including a sneeze, to kill Harry. The only way Harry wins is if he is assassinating Hulk before he even knows he's there. Which makes this not even a fight anyway so i dont get the point of that.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By NeonGameWave

Hulk Smash wizard wimp with glasses

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BlackWind

Saying AK will kill Hulk is a massive no limits fallacy. Hulk would tear Hogwarts apart brick by brick.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulks mom loved him so he survives too lol...either way hulk smash. It's my understanding that Avada kedavra may not kill every beast,,if it can't slay a dragon it certainly wouldnt slay hulk,but since its true killing limits aren't established anything said about it is a hypothesis

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By hudyman

@BlackWind: Saying Hulk will survive Avada Kedavra is a No limits fallacy on its own.

What proof is there to show that it wouldnt work? In the Harry Potter universe every time it was used The Person was killed with the exception of harry.

So what proof is there that it wouldnt work?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AngryHulks

Hulk probably had limited resistance to magic, he was a Defenders after all. Hulk is fast enough to tag most street levelers, and Hulk can KO Harry with a simple finger clap. Serious thunderclap could possibly kill him. I don't know if Hulk and Banner is separated or not, but if they were, one Killing Curse would revert Hulk to Joe Fixit, second one would revert to Banner.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@girugamesh said:

If spells have trouble working on giants and an even harder time working on dragons, then they'll have very little effect on the Hulk.

Well, they're supposed to have ancient magical protection in their skin (Serious to harry in that fire communication)

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MasterJohn

Let me sum this thread up.

There's NO indication Hulk can resist magic or killing curses, he has nothing against them. However, on this thread there is a lot of nonsense and talk and no FEATS. Show me Hulk resisting Avada Kedavra, you can't. He can not resist the most powerful curse ever because he has no FEATS against them. Harry wins handily unless you can use hardcore feats to prove me wrong.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Bane_of_sith

There's also no indication that it would effect him either,,how about some feats showing it will work on someone as durable as hulk,,secondly even when Harry was bloodlusted and face to face with Voldemort and Beatrix who killed his godfather he couldn't muster up a kedavra at most a crucio against Beatrix ..killing curse it completely out of character bloodlusted or not

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

wouldnt hulks  healing  restore him

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ShootingNova

@Bane_of_sith said:

There's also no indication that it would effect him either,,how about some feats showing it will work on someone as durable as hulk,,secondly even when Harry was bloodlusted and face to face with Voldemort and Beatrix who killed his godfather he couldn't muster up a kedavra at most a crucio against Beatrix ..killing curse it completely out of character bloodlusted or not

Umm...... first of all, when somebody asks you to prove something, you don't ask them to prove the reverse, that's just a sign of defeat.

Also, it isn't out of character if he is bloodlusted enough.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ShootingNova

@Wonderbrezzy said:

wouldnt hulks healing restore him

Not from death. If the curse works, then Hulk dies. If it doesn't, then Potter dies.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Dredeuced

Is Hulk aware that he's in a fight, or is the OP trying to say that, no matter what, Harry gets a free Avada Kedavra off at the start of the fight while Hulk is unawares? If Hulk is aware that he's in a fight, then a Thunderclap would kill Harry before he could finish talking. Hulk should also be able to dodge it since, well, all spells are pretty slow moving projectiles (relative to the speeds super heroes travel at), so as soon as Hulk sees a green bolt flying at him he CAN dodge.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Isn't it a bit foolish to ask for proof when you have none yourself? And if losing your parents and godfather isn't enough to make you kill how will fighting a random monster make it different? It's not admitting defeat to want some proof as well. If he could kill from bloodlust you'd think he would have killed a couple giants as he watched them destroy Hogwarts and kill his friends.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ShootingNova

@Bane_of_sith: Dude, if you are going to post this in a PM, there's no reason to do so in the thread. So since I responded to you in the PM, I won't do so here.

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Wonderbrezzy
@ShootingNova:  Hulk resisted Dr. Strange's spell during WWH without difficulty he's also ripped apart mystical barriers made of energy just using his hands alone. Top it off he can see astral forms like they are regular people. He has also broken the mystic bands of Cytorrak, something which shouldn't be physically possible to do, so Hulk obviously has some affect over the mystic, to what extent is unknown. Knowing that, I say Huk  smashes Harry like he  did loki in the Avengers 
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Asking for proof that he could survive a curse that doesn't exist in marvel is a waste of time..but hulk has survived the magic of many powerful beings like wonderbrezzy has pointed out..if a zom empowered strange couldn't put down hulk with a spell I have a hard time think a kid could but like I said there's no way of knowing it will work on either side,,but I do know that hulk has dodged ranged weapon attacks much faster than a curse travels which has been equated to a fast thrown baseball,,hulk runs three hundred MPH and is very capable of dodging a spell,,especially since Harry dodged it in the goblet of fire

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Marksman

@MasterJohn said:

There's NO indication Hulk can resist magic or killing curses, he has nothing against them. However, on this thread there is a lot of nonsense and talk and no FEATS. Show me Hulk resisting Avada Kedavra, you can't. He can not resist the most powerful curse ever because he has no FEATS against them. Harry wins handily unless you can use hardcore feats to prove me wrong.

How about him resisting Dr Strange's magic (who's a lot superior in magic to Harry), or ripping through mystical barriers?@Bane_of_sith said:

And a very weak Crucio at that. To quote Bellatrix "You have to mean them."

Harry just doesn't have that evil edge to bust out full power Unforgiveable Curses.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By namezero12345

@girugamesh said:

@name12345 said:

@girugamesh said:

If spells have trouble working on giants and an even harder time working on dragons, then they'll have very little effect on the Hulk.

technically Avada Kedavra is a "course", it's not a simple spell

(and harry know other curses)

It doesn't matter. Do you think a regular death eater could casually Avada Kedavra a dragon? Bullshit. The Hulk would be even harder to take down, Harry gets stomped even with the cloak (several thunderclaps later he will be a corpse).

@Hksaru said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@name12345 said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: hulk can't see him

Harry is going to run away and shoot red lighting forever then.

why would he do that? Clearly you've only seen the movies at most...

turns Hulk into a chicken

turns Hulk into Banner

kills Hulk

those are the 3 likely outcomes of this battle, all ending very shortly

Harry tries to turn Hulk into a chicken. Fails.

Harry tries to turn Hulk into Banner. Fails.

He tries to kill Hulk. Fails.

And the first two are completely out of character. If Harry couldn't do any of those things to a dragon, what makes you think that he'd have any success against the Hulk, who is far stronger and more durable than any of the Harry Potter dragons?

You're only right about one thing; this will be a short fight. Potter gets stomped.

like i said before, Hulk is not known for being immune to magic, and he IS human despite being mutated (like Spiderman)

btw Dragons and Giants are "magical creatures" in the Harry Potter world, that is why they are also very resistant to magic, Hulk on the other hand is just a scientific freak... he doesn't possess any magical feature at all and he is nothing like a dragon...

he would certainly be vulnerable to the most powerful spells and curses, just like any other mutated human!!

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Frocharocha

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@name12345: The Hulk chooses to release low levels of radiation. When he wants to he can release a lot of it. Enough to actually destroy a planet.

Than harry potter is screwed. he would melt before able to pronounce.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Marksman

@name12345: Except Hulk has shown resistance to magic from his universes most powerful sorcerer, Dr Strange.

And yes, it has been proven that he is the most powerful, since that's how he became the Sorcerer Supreme.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@MasterJohn said:

How about him resisting Dr Strange's magic (who's a lot superior in magic to Harry), or ripping through mystical barriers?@Bane_of_sith said:

And a very weak Crucio at that. To quote Bellatrix "You have to mean them."

Harry just doesn't have that evil edge to bust out full power Unforgiveable Curses.

c'mon you can't change the rules, Harry IS bloodlusted and he wants to kill... because he is bloodlusted... clear? ok!

and Dr Strange's magic was powerful BUT he just tried to control Hulk's mind... and Hulk was REALLY angry that time so this is not the case...

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Marksman

@name12345: Not changing the rules. Harry doesn't have the stones or the conviction to bust out an Avada Kedavra.

Regardless, it's still magic, and Hulk still resisted it. And later, when ZomStrange fought Hulk, he couldn't put him down either, so there's that.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Hulk wins.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345: Not changing the rules. Harry doesn't have the stones or the conviction to bust out an Avada Kedavra.

Regardless, it's still magic, and Hulk still resisted it. And later, when ZomStrange fought Hulk, he couldn't put him down either, so there's that.

Harry doesn't have the stones or the conviction to bust out an Avada Kedavra... because he never wanted to kill !!! but in this scenario he is bloodlusted and he wants to, i hope this is clear now...

and yes, WWH resisted a mind-control kind of magic, but what is your point? is HP trying to controll hulk's mind?? nope, and The Hulk is not even that mad, so... this is not the case

If Harry Potter wanted to kill The Hulk, he could...

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Marksman

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

Harry doesn't have the stones or the conviction to bust out an Avada Kedavra... because he never wanted to kill !!! but in this scenario he is bloodlusted and he wants to, i hope this is clear now...

and yes, WWH resisted a mind-control kind of magic, but what is your point? is HP trying to controll hulk's mind?? nope, and The Hulk is not even that mad, so... this is not the case

He couldn't even get out a decent Crucio after watching Bellatrix kill Sirius. All he did was make her laugh. And he was bloodlusted then. Even if he wanted to use the Killing Curse, he couldn't. He doesn't have the evil nature that is required to make the Killing Curse work. You have to mean them. Harry's too naive to kill anyone.

And then he resisted the combined magic of Dr Strange and a mystical demon in a head-on assault. ZomStrange was trying to kill him, and he couldn't.

No, no he couldn't.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

He couldn't even get out a decent Crucio after watching Bellatrix kill Sirius. All he did was make her laugh. And he was bloodlusted then. Even if he wanted to use the Killing Curse, he couldn't. He doesn't have the evil nature that is required to make the Killing Curse work. You have to mean them. Harry's too naive to kill anyone.

And then he resisted the combined magic of Dr Strange and a mystical demon in a head-on assault. ZomStrange was trying to kill him, and he couldn't.

No, no he couldn't.

He was really angry but not bloodlusted, there's a difference in being mad and wanting to kill... If you still can't understand this im sorry, but i will not try to explain it anymore.(bloodlusted=he wants to kill)

Dr Strange didn't used any death curse... they just used some elemental magic to damage The Hulk (very stupid strategy IMO), anyway like i said before this is NOT the same case!!(and this is not WWH)

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Marksman

@name12345:He'd just seen his godfather, the only parent he'd ever really loved and who had loved him in return killed in front of him, and you want to say he wasn't bloodlusted? He tried to unleash the Cruciatus Curse because he wanted to torture and kill Bellatrix. Clearly you haven't read the books. (He was bloodlusted = failed to pull off a weaker curse than the one you're trying to argue he can use.)

He used a demon's magic. You're now trying to say that even though he can resist Dr Strange's magic (the most powerful sorcerer in the Marvel Universe btw), and yet Harry's going to beat him with...magic? SMH.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BMEZY

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@name12345: The Hulk chooses to release low levels of radiation. When he wants to he can release a lot of it. Enough to actually destroy a planet.

it makes no sense to do this ina random encounter with someone who's invisible...the reach

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345:He'd just seen his godfather, the only parent he'd ever really loved and who had loved him in return killed in front of him, and you want to say he wasn't bloodlusted? He tried to unleash the Cruciatus Curse because he wanted to torture and kill Bellatrix. Clearly you haven't read the books. (He was bloodlusted = failed to pull off a weaker curse than the one you're trying to argue he can use.)

He used a demon's magic. You're now trying to say that even though he can resist Dr Strange's magic (the most powerful sorcerer in the Marvel Universe btw), and yet Harry's going to beat him with...magic? SMH.

Yes because they use a different type of magic, trying to damage The Hulk with magic is a bit stupid IMO(because of his durability), a death course is a whole different thing...

About harry... really? because in the half blood prince he almost killed a student with that spell (and by mistake... just by reading it)

Harry and Voldemort are similar in so many ways.... if there's one who can use Avada Kedavra, that is HP

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BMEZY

@Wonderbrezzy said:

wouldnt hulks healing restore him

...from instant death?? Hardly.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@BMEZY: Harry should win via:

SNEAK ATTACK!!!
SNEAK ATTACK!!!
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#87  Edited By Outside_85

Hulk has some resistance to magic, it still works on him however.

That said, if this Insta-Kill/I-Win spell is so specific that it only works on humans then it most likely wont work on Hulk. Reed Richards said, when Namor accused him of never helping Banner, that he wasn't even in the human genepool any more.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Marksman

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

Yes because they use a different type of magic, trying to damage The Hulk with magic is a bit stupid IMO(because of his durability), a death course is a whole different thing...

About harry... really? because in the half blood prince he almost killed a student with that spell (and by mistake... just by reading it)

Harry and Voldemort are similar in so many ways.... if there's one who can use Avada Kedavra, that is HP

Death Curse = Magic.

In Half Blood Prince he used Sectumsempra and nearly killed Malfoy, he's never once used Avada Kedavra. (And he used Sectumsempra on purpose, in a duel, and Malfoy lived because Snape healed his wounds).

No, Harry doesn't have that killing edge that one needs to use Avada Kedavra. The only Unforgiveable Curse he's ever got right was the Imperius Curse, and it says in Death Hallows how wierd he felt when he used it. In conclusion, Harry's never shown that he can use Avada Kedavra, and from his showing against Bellatrix, where he hit her from behind with the Cruciatus Curse, it actually shows he doesn't have the conviction to lay on a full power Unforgiveable Curse.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@name12345: That may be true, but Hulk does has some resistance against forces of the mystic/magic.

He has torn apart barriers of magical power with his hands alone before, resisted Dr Strange's magic (true it wasn't Classic Strange, but still) and broke the mystic bands of Cytorrak, something that should be impossible. Harry's magic will not be a problem, and you're bullshitting if you claim "but Harry's magic is totally different".

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By jackofspades

@Sideslash said:

Hulk speedblitzes. I think people forget Hulk can run at like 300 mph.

this

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By namezero12345

@girugamesh said:

@name12345: That may be true, but Hulk does has some resistance against forces of the mystic/magic.

He has torn apart barriers of magical power with his hands alone before, resisted Dr Strange's magic (true it wasn't Classic Strange, but still) and broke the mystic bands of Cytorrak, something that should be impossible. Harry's magic will not be a problem, and you're bullshitting if you claim "but Harry's magic is totally different".

WWH

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Marksman

@name12345 said:

@girugamesh said:

WWH

Not all of that.

The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak wasn't WWH, nor was the tearing apart magical barriers.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

Death Curse = Magic.

In Half Blood Prince he used Sectumsempra and nearly killed Malfoy, he's never once used Avada Kedavra. (And he used Sectumsempra on purpose, in a duel, and Malfoy lived because Snape healed his wounds).

No, Harry doesn't have that killing edge that one needs to use Avada Kedavra. The only Unforgiveable Curse he's ever got right was the Imperius Curse, and it says in Death Hallows how wierd he felt when he used it. In conclusion, Harry's never shown that he can use Avada Kedavra, and from his showing against Bellatrix, where he hit her from behind with the Cruciatus Curse, it actually shows he doesn't have the conviction to lay on a full power Unforgiveable Curse.

Nope, you are wrong... There's something you need to understand

1) There are different types of magic.. it's not all the same

2) Harry is able to cast curses, he is a talented wizard who was connected to Vold, he already used curses and nearly killed a studend just by reading outloud a spell

3) In this scenario Harry Potter is bloodlusted, and able to cast Avada Kedavra. I don't care what he did on the book because he has never been a killer, but in THIS case he wants to kill the Hulk so...

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@girugamesh said:

WWH

Not all of that.

The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak wasn't WWH, nor was the tearing apart magical barriers.

who cares? this is not the same case...

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Marksman

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

Death Curse = Magic.

2) Harry is able to cast curses, he is a talented wizard who was connected to Vold, he already used curses and nearly killed a studend just by reading outloud a spell

3) In this scenario Harry Potter is bloodlusted, and able to cast Avada Kedavra. I don't care what he did on the book because he has never been a killer, but in THIS case he wants to kill the Hulk so...

And curses have been used on Hulk before and failed. The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak is a curse.

He can cast some curses. The Unforgiveable Curses, especially Avada Kedavra are out of his ability to cast properly. And he's mediocre at best. He never even graduated from Hogwarts.

He nearly killed Malfoy by using a spell on him on purpose, without actually knowing what it did. He didn't just "read it out loud". He pointed his wand at Draco and shouted it.

He can't Avada Kedavra though. He never has, and there's evidence that he can't. Even when he was bloodlusted in the books, after Sirius died, his Cruciatus Curse was weak, and it made Bellatrix laugh. He wanted to kill her then, but he couldn't even hurt her sufficiently.

Regardless, Hulk's a lot faster than Harry is, and therefore, wins via speedblitz.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Marksman

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@girugamesh said:

WWH

Not all of that.

Uh...normal Hulk did that, so yes, it is the same case.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

Death Curse = Magic.

And curses have been used on Hulk before and failed. The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak is a curse.

He can cast some curses. The Unforgiveable Curses, especially Avada Kedavra are out of his ability to cast properly. And he's mediocre at best. He never even graduated from Hogwarts.

He nearly killed Malfoy by using a spell on him on purpose, without actually knowing what it did. He didn't just "read it out loud". He pointed his wand at Draco and shouted it.

He can't Avada Kedavra though. He never has, and there's evidence that he can't. Even when he was bloodlusted in the books, after Sirius died, his Cruciatus Curse was weak, and it made Bellatrix laugh. He wanted to kill her then, but he couldn't even hurt her sufficiently.

Regardless, Hulk's a lot faster than Harry is, and therefore, wins via speedblitz.

hahaha!! you've just written a lot of bullshit!!

good luck with your trolling ;)

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By namezero12345

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@girugamesh said:

WWH

Not all of that.

There is no magical barrier in this scenario...

and HP uses a different type of magic, so...

and basically you are saying that hulk is almost immune to magic?? hah! tell me more..

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Marksman

@name12345: All I'm reading is "I can't refute your points so I'm going to throw names at you."

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@Marksman said:

@name12345 said:

@girugamesh said:

WWH

Not all of that.

There is no magical barrier in this scenario... and HP uses a different type of magic

But Hulk's resisted magic, hence it's not as easy as you're making it sound.

Also, Harry's spells have never affected anyone with durability as high as Hulk's.

Caionsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Caionsouza

Harry