User Lists: 3

Harry because he's now the leader of the Aurors

GuedesEvery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ninjawarrior268: yeah, in this case i think he is better than Snape but no more powerful than Dumbledore, Grindelwald and Voldemort.

My ranking is this:

1 Dumbledore

2 Grindelwald

3 Voldemort

4 Adult Harry Potter

5 Snape

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Adult Harry should probably take this. He's head of the department of magical law enforcement now

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Yea no, Sirius stalemated Bellatrix which is better than any and every dueling feat Harry has. Being the head of the Auror department doesn’t change anything unless he has new showings. So basically Harry only wins with speculation. I doubt being the Head of the Aurors is even good enough when Mad-Eye, widely considered to be one of the best of all time got stomped by Dolohov who is just under Bellatrix.

Vivec3629

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The only feats and info we get on Harry as an Auror is in Cursed Child, and he is definitely not impressive there, being disarmed by an otherwise featless young adult and even letting Draco get the better of him in an impromptu duel.

Harry's prime seems to have been earlier but this being the case, Harry loses to Sirius. Sirius could also probably give Snape at least a run for his money with his performance against Bellatrix, but young adult Harry was stomped by Snape. Seems pretty clear overall.