Harry Potter VS Darth Sidious

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShadowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ShadowKing
Rules:  Place: An unpopulated  Dark Forest.  
Harry is bloodlusted. 
Darth Sidious is his usual self. 
Winner by Death or KO or Submission.  
Random encounter. 
Harry has full knowledge on the Sith Lord. 
Palpatine has some knowledge about Harry.  
versions from the movie

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Palpatine stomps

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Palpatine wins this, easily. It takes commitment to pull of an Unforgivable Curse, and the Killing Curse especially so. And by the time Harry raises his wand, Palpatine would have him on the ground writhing in pain from force lightning.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Palpatine stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Palpatine stomps

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

dang .... what a sithstomp ... horrible thread btw .... a thousand year old sith overlord vs a magic kid ..... nice one

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JediWaffles

Sidious stomps. Harry can't raise his wand fast enough to do anything to Sidious.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThatThorFan

SIDIOUS stomps so bad. Now if Harry has Hedwig, then he owns. :p

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Space_Coyote

No plot device in the world is saving 'Arry from this

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By KainScion

WTF? next scooby doo vs marmaduke

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EternalDecider

@KainScion said:

WTF? next scooby doo vs marmaduke

EPIC.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShootingNova

Sidious stomps so hard that Harry won't even realize who he's fighting.

OutFoxxed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OutFoxxed

Palpatine stomps

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Palpatine: And now young Potter...you will die. 

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShootingNova

@OmegaDynasty: LOL.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kovak

@OmegaDynasty said:

Palpatine: And now young Potter...you will die.

No Caption Provided
steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By steelhound56

Palpatine stomps Harry with a thought

Harry literally has no defense against Sidious' TK, Force Lightning, Soul Manipulation, and his variety of other Force abilities

Or he just speedblitzes Harry and dices him with his lightsaber

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By venomsapprentice
@ShadowKing

Movie or EU Sideous?
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19  Edited By Xanni15

@venomsapprentice said:

@ShadowKing: Movie or EU Sideous?

Doesn't matter, Sidious stomps either version.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By venomsapprentice
@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

I daresay it does matter.

I proved once that Voldemort stomps movie Sideous, and I'm confident that HP could do the same.
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Sidious wins IMO,,,Harry is great and he maybe bloodlusted but that doesn't necessarily mean he has no morals,,I don't see him putting down palpatine

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Xanni15

@venomsapprentice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

I daresay it does matter. I proved once that Voldemort stomps movie Sideous, and I'm confident that HP could do the same.

I don't see how it does.

Well, I'm shocked someone let that slide.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Xanni15

@Bane_of_sith said:

Sidious wins IMO,,,Harry is great and he maybe bloodlusted but that doesn't necessarily mean he has no morals,,I don't see him putting down palpatine

He was bloodlusted against Snape and how'd that work out for him? Can't even do a killing curse.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Harry has only used one two unforgivable curses,,,he used the cruciatous on belletrix and an imperious curse on the goblin from gringots,,,I don't see him using a Havada Cadavera on palpatine and even if he did , palpatine would EASILY dodge it...sidious FTW

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By venomsapprentice
@Bane_of_sith said:
Harry has only used one two unforgivable curses,,,he used the cruciatous on belletrix and an imperious curse on the goblin from gringots,,,I don't see him using a Havada Cadavera on palpatine and even if he did , palpatine would EASILY dodge it...sidious FTW
LOL...NO.

I'll let the Havada Cadavera thing slip. (what a muggle) But, if Harry used Sectum Sempra, which is instantaneous and unblockable, old Palpy would be as good as dead. 

And if Harry DID fire Avada Kedavra, Palpy wouldn't come close to dodging. Since Star Wars blasterfire, as I have discovered, moves no more quickly than a thrown baseball. Yeah, blocking baseball slow blasterfire is a real impressive feat.
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bane_of_sith

First of all that was a miss spell so don't act so smug so cram that muggle comment,,,and clearly sectum sempra is blockable cause snape easily deflected it,,,palpatine has the ability to move a lot faster than he looks,,,and you are soooo wrong about the blaster fire you don't know jack...the beam seen in the films is a tracer,,the laser is unseen and moving very fast do your wrong there....Harry ran behind a grave to avoid the avada kedavra and he can't move as fast as someone guided by the force

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Roman

@Bane_of_sith: Not deflected. Blocked. As in stopped it with a wave of his wand. And then proceeded to knock Harry on his backside with (what I assume is) a Stupefy.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Either way it was stopped,,,which proves it not unblockable like he stated. People have made the same gesture to deflect an oncoming spell as well so I don't see the point in nit picking.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By venomsapprentice
@Bane_of_sith said:
*First of all that was a miss spell so don't act so smug so cram that muggle comment,,,and clearly sectum sempra is blockable cause snape easily deflected it,,,palpatine has the ability to move a lot faster than he looks,,,and you are soooo wrong about the blaster fire **you don't know jack...the beam seen in the films is a tracer,,the laser is unseen and moving very fast do your wrong there....Harry ran behind a grave to avoid the avada kedavra and he can't move as fast as someone guided by the force
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/05/star-wars-blaster-speed/ 

*  You haven't seen smug YET. (pfft. muggles) XD

Please read the whole Analysis before you comment.^^

** Your right I don't know anyone named Jack. But I do know a thing or two about Star Wars.

Sideous would be incapable of blocking Sectum Sempra, as he has no magic. Nor would he be able to block Confringo or Patrificus Totalus.
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bane_of_sith

And how would he block his force choke?? Or force lightening? Palpatine could move much faster than Harry so what's gonna stop him from avoiding anything Harry throws his way? I've watched the Harry potter films so many times I've lost count so your little muggle comments are wasted on me,,,one misspelling doesn't make me any less of a fan of the movies...and whatever site you got that later speed info from is wrong,,I own the starwars guide to weapons and technology,,,the blaster bolt moves a lot faster than a quick baseball

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Xanni15

@venomsapprentice said:

@Bane_of_sith said:
LOL...NO.

I'll let the Havada Cadavera thing slip. (what a muggle) But, if Harry used Sectum Sempra, which is instantaneous and unblockable, old Palpy would be as good as dead.

And if Harry DID fire Avada Kedavra, Palpy wouldn't come close to dodging. Since Star Wars blasterfire, as I have discovered, moves no more quickly than a thrown baseball. Yeah, blocking baseball slow blasterfire is a real impressive feat.

It's not unblockable.

Harry doesn't have the capability to do this.

There's nothing to suggest that a lightsaber couldn't block a spell. Also, he was shown to move so fast that he killed what 3 of the best Jedi Masters at the time before any o f the four could react. But that's not impressive either. :P

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bane_of_sith

This kid gets his facts from a site that's speculative at best,,,blasters are as fast as baseballs??? How do you explain men shooting storm troopers across a battlefield almost instantly?? Or as Xanni pointed out sidious killing three Jedi masters in a matter of a second or two? Palpatine would be on Harry quicker than stink hits shit....so far all you have his my miss spelling of the killing curse,,and FYI I wouldn't use potter terminology like that in public too much,,not if your interested in attracting members of the opposite sex,,,pffft, dork

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By venomsapprentice
@Bane_of_sith said:
This kid gets his facts from a site that's speculative at best,,,blasters are as fast as baseballs??? How do you explain men shooting storm troopers across a battlefield almost instantly?? Or as Xanni pointed out sidious killing three Jedi masters in a matter of a second or two? Palpatine would be on Harry quicker than stink hits shit....so far all you have his my miss spelling of the killing curse,,and FYI I wouldn't use potter terminology like that in public too much,,not if your interested in attracting members of the opposite sex,,,pffft, dork
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... (what a MUGGLE)

I'm happy to tell you that your comment is an EPIC FAIL. Buh Bye now.  

And if you chose to reply to me again, use the conveniently placed "Reply" button below my post. Otherwise, I might not see your continued failure.

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Bane_of_sith said:
LOL...NO.

It's not unblockable.

There's nothing to suggest that a lightsaber couldn't block a spell. Also, he was shown to move so fast that he killed what 3 of the best Jedi Masters at the time before any o f the four could react. But that's not impressive either. :P

Sectumsempra & Patrificus Totalus aren't blockable by a lightsaber, because the area of effect is WIDER than a saber blade. As for confringo, It would explode on contact with a saber, and that would probably be enough to finish Sideous. 

I doubt that Sideous could get to Harry (how far apart  do they start anyway?) before Harry could kill him with the aforementioned.
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Xanni15

@venomsapprentice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Bane_of_sith said:
LOL...NO.

It's not unblockable.

Sectumsempra & Patrificus Totalus aren't blockable by a lightsaber, because the area of effect is WIDER than a saber blade. As for confringo, It would explode on contact with a saber, and that would probably be enough to finish Sideous. I doubt that Sideous could get to Harry (how far apart do they start anyway?) before Harry could kill him with the aforementioned.

I never said it was blockable by a lightsaber, just that there was nothing to suggest it wasn't. What I did say was that Sectum Sempra isn't unblockable.

Sidious moves faster than Harry can think.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By venomsapprentice
@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Bane_of_sith said:
LOL...NO.

It's not unblockable.

Sectumsempra & Patrificus Totalus aren't blockable by a lightsaber, because the area of effect is WIDER than a saber blade. As for confringo, It would explode on contact with a saber, and that would probably be enough to finish Sideous. I doubt that Sideous could get to Harry (how far apart do they start anyway?) before Harry could kill him with the aforementioned.

I never said it was blockable by a lightsaber, just that there was nothing to suggest it wasn't. What I did say was that Sectum Sempra isn't unblockable.

EU Sideous can, but movie Sideous can't. 

His best feat is when he charged the Jedi. That's not fast enough to close the distance before he gets shot. Especially, if they're starting at a greater distance.  Sectumsempra is an arc of energy. Part of it may be blocked, but not all of it.

Harry is just more versatile than Sideous, which means there are many more ways in which he can win.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By mavfan626

I think Harry Potter could take this..

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Prove something wrong in my statement that makes it an epic fail!!! You still upset i miss spelled a curse? That's all you have,,,your a dork and your just trying to troll cause you know palpatine would stomp Harry potter,,you think calling me a muggle is supposed to bother me? I'm pretty sure a dork like you isn't casting any spells in your moms basement so guess what that makes you by those standards???? A MUGGLE! Palpatine force chokes Harry on sight until he dies end of story

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Xanni15

@venomsapprentice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Bane_of_sith said:
LOL...NO.

It's not unblockable.

EU Sideous can, but movie Sideous can't. His best feat is when he charged the Jedi. That's not fast enough to close the distance before he gets shot. Especially, if they're starting at a greater distance. Sectumsempra is an arc of energy. Part of it may be blocked, but not all of it. Harry is just more versatile than Sideous, which means there are many more ways in which he can win.

Movie Sidious killed 3 Jedi before they could even react, Harry hasn't displayed speed like that. Spells in HP are dodged routinely.

Snape blocked it completely, it's not unblockable.

Sidious doesn't need many ways to win when one is enough.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kameo

@Bane_of_sith said:

Prove something wrong in my statement that makes it an epic fail!!! You still upset i miss spelled a curse? That's all you have,,,your a dork and your just trying to troll cause you know palpatine would stomp Harry potter,,you think calling me a muggle is supposed to bother me? I'm pretty sure a dork like you isn't casting any spells in your moms basement so guess what that makes you by those standards???? A MUGGLE! Palpatine force chokes Harry on sight until he dies end of story

Pssh, what's the big deal about this miss spell?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I miss spelled avada kedavra so I mustn't know what I talking about...this kids a troll,, he refuses to acknowledge anything me or Xanni pointed out...palpatine could force choke Harry instantly on sight before he could even mutter a spell,,,fight over

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By venomsapprentice
@Bane_of_sith said:
I miss spelled avada kedavra so I mustn't know what I talking about...this kids a troll,, he refuses to acknowledge anything me or Xanni pointed out...palpatine could force choke Harry instantly on sight before he could even mutter a spell,,,fight over
I'M BANE OF SITH AND I CANT SPELL... INSTEAD OF ARGUING... LIKE SOMEONE VAGUELY INTELLIGENT... I MAKE RANDOM PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE COMMENTS... THAT ARE UNRELATED TO THE BATTLE.... GRRR I'M BAD. 

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Bane_of_sith said:
LOL...NO.

It's not unblockable.

EU Sideous can, but movie Sideous can't. His best feat is when he charged the Jedi. That's not fast enough to close the distance before he gets shot. Especially, if they're starting at a greater distance. Sectumsempra is an arc of energy. Part of it may be blocked, but not all of it. Harry is just more versatile than Sideous, which means there are many more ways in which he can win.

Movie Sidious killed 3 Jedi before they could even react, Harry hasn't displayed speed like that. Spells in HP are dodged routinely.

Snape blocked it with magic. Not a narrow sword. And that still leaves the other spells I mentioned.

Sideous isn't going to rush Harry with a sword. That's just not going to happen. If he tried, he would die.

What Sideous WOULD do is use force lightning, which would be blocked by a shield charm. And before Sideous realizes what has happened, Harry would hit him with Confringo, Sectumsempra, Potrificus Totalus, ect.

Remember: Harry has FULL knowledge on Sideous. He'll know all about his pesky little powers.
kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kameo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Xanni15

@venomsapprentice said:

@Bane_of_sith said:
I'M BANE OF SITH AND I CANT SPELL... INSTEAD OF ARGUING... LIKE SOMEONE VAGUELY INTELLIGENT... I MAKE RANDOM PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE COMMENTS... THAT ARE UNRELATED TO THE BATTLE.... GRRR I'M BAD.

Easy, there's no reason to be mean.

@venomsapprentice said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

@Xanni15 said:

@venomsapprentice:

Snape blocked it with magic. Not a narrow sword. And that still leaves the other spells I mentioned. Sideous isn't going to rush Harry with a sword. That's just not going to happen. If he tried, he would die. What Sideous WOULD do is use force lightning, which would be blocked by a shield charm. And before Sideous realizes what has happened, Harry would hit him with Confringo, Sectumsempra, Potrificus Totalus, ect. Remember: Harry has FULL knowledge on Sideous. He'll know all about his pesky little powers.

Snape blocked it, that was the point. You said it was unblockable, not true.

A lightsaber isn't just a sword. And Sidious could cut off Harry's head with his "sword" before Harry could even react.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palpatine wins

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Roman
  • Palpatine is more likely to go for a straight kill
  • Palpatine has superior speed, particularly the killing 3 Masters before Windu could react feat.
  • Palpatine could use Force Lightning, there's nothing to suggest that Harry could block it with magic.
  • In the book, Sectusempra is not a wide-beam effect. It's said that he hits Draco in the chest with it. And Patrificus Totalus also has a narrow range of effect. The only time it was used (Philosopher's Stone), Hermione hit Neville with it at point-blank range.
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bane_of_sith

UNrelated statements??? Each statement made supported my argument and showed how dorky you are,,both of which are relevant and true,,I miss spelled one spell which are made up words anyway and I still proved you wrong...sidious would force choke Harry before he could say one spell...your a fanboy and a troll who is destined for loneliness,,,continue with your boring life in your mommy's basement. If sectum sempra didn't kill Draco how would it kill palpatine?? If Harry could dodge a spell why couldn't a vastly faster sidious do it??? You were wrong about sectum sempra being unblockable,,you were wrong about the blaster speed,,wrong about palpatines movement speed,,all you got right is the spelling of the killing curse,,congrats muggle you lose,, maybe you could use magic to conjure friends or a girl to tolerate you

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I find it hard to believe in a forest full of trees sidious couldn't easily move behind one to avoid his spells,,not to mention in the time it takes him to gesture with his wand, and speak the magic words palpatine could choke him to death,,completely engulf him in dark lightening,,hell he could make trees just start falling down on him...much like he easily tossed the levitating senate platforms like pebbles when fighting yoda,,,what's Harry's defense for any of these??? Oh wait it's past midnight so your mom probably put you to bed.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MasterJohn

My thoughts on this thread:

No Caption Provided

No need for name calling no need for name calling There are young users on the vine, but you should make assumptions.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I never used profanity to describe him,,,if a kid is old enough to use the web,,I think they could handle the word dork, I was fine until this fanboy started acting like an idiot cause I miss spelled avada kedavra,,,humans are an uncivilized race get used to it before this rock floating amidst infinity is destroyed by a comet

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By venomsapprentice
@The_Roman said:
  • Palpatine is more likely to go for a straight kill
  • Palpatine has superior speed, particularly the killing 3 Masters before Windu could react feat.
  • Palpatine could use Force Lightning, there's nothing to suggest that Harry could block it with magic.
  • In the book, Sectusempra is not a wide-beam effect. It's said that he hits Draco in the chest with it. And Patrificus Totalus also has a narrow range of effect. The only time it was used (Philosopher's Stone), Hermione hit Neville with it at point-blank range.
 Patrificus Totalus was also used in Chamber Of Secrets to stun an entire room full of Doxies.  

@Xanni15
Your right. I misspoke when I said that it was unblockable. What I meant, is that it's unblockable by Sideous, who does not posses the skills to deflect such an attack. I may be wrong, but sectumsempra seems to be instantaneous.

If not, there is always Confringo. Or Crucio, while not capable of being well cast by Harry, WOULD at least knock Sideous over. As it did to Belatrix in OOTP.