Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By RightScar
@Outside_85 said:
" @RightScar: Enlighten me then, whats the difference? "
A gimmick suggests that those weapons are for show or to stand out but they aren't, Harley is proficient and the use of those weapons.They are not katanas or some other common weapon that people use but they are part of her character.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By InnerVenom123

Wow. This seriously has 8 pages? Harley dies.

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By RightScar
@InnerVenom123 said:

" Wow. This seriously has 8 pages? Harley dies. "

Yes, this is seriously 8 pages because it's debatable a case could be made for Harley with the addition of something as simple as fight location.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#154  Edited By Outside_85
@RightScar:
And a giant mallet and a oversized pistol with a cork in the nozzel it does not stand out from ever one elses armanents? 

Yes a gimmick is not supposed to have ny actual function, but thats the thing, a woman of Harley's size and build is not supposed to be able to wield a giant wood mallet and a novelty gun isnt supposed to kill people, possibly thats the joke of it all.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By RightScar
@Outside_85 said:

" @RightScar: And a giant mallet and a oversized pistol with a cork in the nozzel it does not stand out from ever one elses armanents?  Yes a gimmick is not supposed to have ny actual function, but thats the thing, a woman of Harley's size and build is not supposed to be able to wield a giant wood mallet and a novelty gun isnt supposed to kill people, possibly thats the joke of it all. "

They stand out because of what they are but that's not why she uses them.The large pistol has actually been put to use as has the mallet.She's not carrying them for show they have functions and it's not for a joke.Did you ever read Hush? It's an actual gun....and even when it's plugged with the cork the giant cork is used as a projectile..i've actually seen her take people out with it.It's nothing like Joker's gun with the bang flag in it.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#156  Edited By Outside_85
@RightScar:
He's actually also killed people with the flag, some of his guns has a secondary trigger that makes it shoot the flag like a bolt. 

I know, they are real weapons disguised as fakes, but even in this day an age people think they are just fakes. 
Anyways it's a mute argument anyways as harley isnt bringing them to this fight.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#157  Edited By Joygirl

Kingpin hits people like Daredevil and Spidey, yes. But not a lot. They ARE faster than he is, and so is Harley. Last I heard she was as strong as he is if not stronger, with great acrobatic talent and a healing factor. It'll be drawn out and bloody, she'll take hits, but he'll take more. She'll play a very frustrating and painful game of whack-a-mole with him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#158  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Joygirl said:

Kingpin hits people like Daredevil and Spidey, yes. But not a lot. They ARE faster than he is, and so is Harley. Last I heard she was as strong as he is if not stronger, with great acrobatic talent and a healing factor. It'll be drawn out and bloody, she'll take hits, but he'll take more. She'll play a very frustrating and painful game of whack-a-mole with him.

Harley is as strong as Fisk? That guy is Captain America level,in DC that would translate as being Batman/Bane level,when was Harley that strong?

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Aero_gt

Kingpin won 8 pages ago it just took the one denyer to admit after a long read.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Joygirl

Since Ivy boosted her. I saw her knock through a bank vault with her mallet. She's superhuman.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Joygirl said:

Since Ivy boosted her. I saw her knock through a bank vault with her mallet. She's superhuman.

Was'nt that upgrade taken away? and that's honestly very ridiculous.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Joygirl

Maybe it was. If so, I reject my comment. But I haven't read anything saying she's been depowered, the whole world seems to just be catching up on the fact that she has powers at all. It'll suck if she's been demoted to bouncy mook again.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Joygirl said:

Maybe it was. If so, I reject my comment. But I haven't read anything saying she's been depowered, the whole world seems to just be catching up on the fact that she has powers at all. It'll suck if she's been demoted to bouncy mook again.

I knew she had superhuman physical stats and healing but a bank vault is just over the top.Hush virus Croc has strength on that level.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Kingpin crushes her w/ ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Aero_gt said:

Kingpin won 8 pages ago it just took the one denyer to admit after a long read.

He won on page 1.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#166  Edited By Dracade102

Harley Quinn. 

She snaps like a pencil.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Joygirl

Speaking of Croc, isn't he bulletproof? And Harley threw sharpened bowling pins into him like daggers. That requires more strength than it does to bop a big fat man (yes, yes, only 2% of his body weight is fat, yadda yadda yadda).

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#168  Edited By KainScion

kingpin. all muscle not fat. dont be fooled. 1 hit harley is out for the count.

xmentas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#169  Edited By xmentas

Even if Quinn GETS to Kingpin what is she gonna do? The guy can withstand blows from far stronger people, hell he could just sit on her.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By renamed040924

@xmentas said:

Even if Quinn GETS to Kingpin what is she gonna do? The guy can withstand blows from far stronger people, hell he could just sit on her.

IIRC Poison Ivy amped Harley in some way, now she's superhuman, similar to Cap.

Not saying she wins of course.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

Kingpins Fighting Style is hug, hug, and hug some more.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Joygirl

I'm sure I've posted here before. But I will again. HARLEY WINZ.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By kcaz

with weapons, harley slits king pin's throat. without weapons, king pin stomps

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Kingpin bear hugs her until her spine snaps,,,or back hands her into next week

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By YoungJustice

Harley

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin does her like Jabba did Leia and puts a collar on her.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't know Pre-52 Harley had superhuman stats but I still see Kingpin winning

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley Quinn

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#180  Edited By Jestersmiles

Harley mallet was strong enough to knock Black mask when he was a Black lantern, so I think she can pack a wallop. That being said hasn't Kingpin beaten people like Spiderman and DD? if so Fisk is above her pay grade.

@jashro44

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley mallet was strong enough to knock Black mask when he was a Black lantern, so I think she can pack a wallop. That being said hasn't Kingpin beaten people like Spiderman and DD? if so Fisk is above her pay grade.

@jashro44

He's beaten them in the classic era (Can't remember if he beat spider-man in a physical fight however, I know he challenged Peter). Modern era things are a bit different.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@jestersmiles said:

@jashro44

He's beaten them in the classic era (Can't remember if he beat spider-man in a physical fight however, I know he challenged Peter). Modern era things are a bit different.

Ah thnx for the info. With the info she can't beat classic era Fisk, Modern era if given her tools she can win.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If Kingpin can get a hold of DD, he can get a hold of Harley.

Kingpin wins handily.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: No problem. It is worth noting kingpin in the modern era can still give Matt a tough fight.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin wins handily.

That true with classic era fisk not modern era.

With her mallet and her explosive gum she can take care of Fisk. Croc tried the old grab routing and harley escaped from him and croc big enough to hold harley in one hand.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jashro44 said:

@jestersmiles: No problem. It is worth noting kingpin in the modern era can still give Matt a tough fight.

Good to know , but I think if given her tools and her unorthodox style of "fighting" might give her the edge she needs to squeak out a win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperonyx said:

Kingpin wins handily.

That true with classic era fisk not modern era.

With her mallet and her explosive gum she can take care of Fisk. Croc tried the old grab routing and harley escaped from him and croc big enough to hold harley in one hand.

Croc never caught someone as fast as DD before. He also loses to threats he should beat.

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Jestersmiles

@reaperonyx: That just croc jobbing as per usual. Yet he still did not have a problem catching Harley who is pretty fast herself , she reacted to cass, dodged automatic fire while on top of a car and kept ahead/dodge a bullet that was meant to follow her everywhere. (granted she was weak and he got her by surprise)

Plus she knocked a black lantern. Kingpin not going to tank all of her mallet hits or explosive gum.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperonyx: That just croc jobbing as per usual. Yet he still did not have a problem catching Harley who is pretty fast herself , she reacted to cass, dodged automatic fire while on top of a car and kept ahead/dodge a bullet that was meant to follow her everywhere. (granted she was weak and he got her by surprise)

Plus she knocked a black lantern. Kingpin not going to tank all of her mallet hits or explosive gum.

Kingpin can react to a bullet deflecting Daredevil and even caught DD while DD had his radar sense. He also caught Ultimate Spiderman and knocked him out in a few blows. Kingpin has a long fighting experience of fighting Spidey and Daredevil. Tagging her shouldn't be an issue for him.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Jestersmiles

@reaperonyx said:
@jestersmiles said:

Kingpin can react to a bullet deflecting Daredevil and even caught DD while DD had his radar sense. He also caught Ultimate Spiderman and knocked him out in a few blows. Kingpin has a long fighting experience of fighting Spidey and Daredevil. Tagging her shouldn't be an issue for him.

He can tag her but so can she, and you also forgetting her explosive gum . While Fisk is doing his bear hug what stopping Harley to popping the gum in his face? She survived explosions before, hell she even survived an exploding rocket. So I not sure a bear hug is fisk best idea. Also she survived being put under so much gravity that it made a nice shaped crater on the ground without passing out. So not only she has the right tools she can take Fisk bear hug for a while.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By AlphaAboveAll

@jedixman said:

@HumanNumber said:

" Kingpin is too strong for Harley. "

Arguably faster, too. Don't be fooled by his size. He has been known to be a threat to Daredevil, Spider-Man, Ninjas, and other agile characters in the past. He's not as slow as he looks.

This. Kingpin will just sit on Harley, and poof she explodes into gushes of blood. Not to be grotesque.

Killer_Judge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Killer_Judge_

Kingpin. Fast, strong, durable, skilled.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@HumanNumber said:

Arguably faster, too. Don't be fooled by his size. He has been known to be a threat to Daredevil, Spider-Man, Ninjas, and other agile characters in the past. He's not as slow as he looks.

This. Kingpin will just sit on Harley, and poof she explodes into gushes of blood. Not to be grotesque.

Harley been put under pressure before that it made craters on the ground and not only she did not explode she got out of it.

Kingpin beating DD and Spiderman was Classic fisk not modern fisk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: It's not just the bear hug Kingpin can do. He has been shown giving even Black Panther a run for his money.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And even slinging around groups upon groups of the Black Hand.

No Caption Provided

Also, He did knock out Spidey in a few hits as well. Though, I don't have an answer for her exploding gum. I don't know how strong it is.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaaboveall said:
@jedixman said:

@HumanNumber said:

Harley been put under pressure before that it made craters on the ground and not only she did not explode she got out of it.

Kingpin beating DD and Spiderman was Classic fisk not modern fisk.

Either way, Kingpin wins this case. I don't see Harley winning this through strength. And Kingpin isn't that slow either, if you were to look past battles in the comics.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperonyx: That I did not know , I was told most of Fisk best showings was in the past but if he given BP problems, fisk is above her pay grade.

Though, I don't have an answer for her exploding gum. I don't know how strong it is.

It was strong enough to blow someone face off and blow a hole where the cell door of the joker was in Arkham.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@jestersmiles said:

Are you referring to Ultimate Kingpin? That's not canon to 616 king pin. And when did he knock Peter out? There has to be some context to that, because in there encounter in volume 2 of Ultimate Spiderman he couldn't land a finger on Peter. Hmmph, this reminds me, I need to read more of Ultimate Spiderman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I barely remember that fight, but I remember Peter either getting captured or leaving bloodied.

Also, I don't really like Ultimate Spider-Man. Peter looks like he's in middle school XD

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcaz said:

with weapons, harley slits king pin's throat. without weapons, king pin stomps

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I barely remember that fight, but I remember Peter either getting captured or leaving bloodied.

Also, I don't really like Ultimate Spider-Man. Peter looks like he's in middle school XD

Then you may be referring to Electro dropping him, because from what I've read I haven't seen Fisk drop peter cold, and I didn't see anything when I googled it. And make sure not to think of the ultimate/616 characters applying to one another in terms of feats, they aren't the same universe and are quite different.