RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:

I know what agility is now stop insulting my intellegence before I actually start to insult you. DD's agility is peak human in MARVEL. In case you haven't noticed, street levelers that aren't even peak human can dodge bullets. DD's agility is borderline Superhuman from showings. DD's reaction speed is higher than peak human due to his radar sense. You seen Spidey right? His acrobatic skills are more impressive than DDs by far due to his enhanced physical stature. Slow characters tag Spidey all the time. Rhino, street levelers. Kingpin has good enough showings to easily stomp Harley. However, feats in comics show that Kingpin can compete with Spidey holding back. It's like saying Thor should be able to stomp every other superbeings on marvel earth because he is multi planetary but he holds back. Shoulda, woulda, coulda, point is, he hasn't done that. Now back on topic, Kingpin wins. "

I'm not insulting you intelligence at all. I'm exposing a pattern. People look at Daredevil's feats and they assume that his "agility level" is actually far beyond all of these characters when in actuality his agility really isn't. Let me give you an example to explain what I am saying. Taskmaster can copy Spider-Man's acrobatic ability which Spider-Man uses his agility for...but Taskmaster has limitations because he cannot duplicate his actual agility he's just copying a maneuver. Does that clear it up?  Spider-Man is a master acrobat as well as having superhuman agility. That doesn't then make him more agile than other characters with superhuman agility..he simply makes better use of it.Daredevil has better agility feats than someone like Kraven, Black Widow, etc. but he's not actually more agile he just makes better use of his agility because of his skill level. 

Slow characters "tagging" Spider-Man all the time has no bearing on what should actually happen in a fight between these characters (which is what we are trying to figure out in battle forums) you're not supposed to consider comic standards and what writers do to make fights more interesting and sell comics. The Kingpin isn't strong enough to hurt Spider-Man as proven by his other durability feats nor his he fast enough to hit him as proven by his speed feats. There's now way you can feasibly sell that. What you're saying about Thor has 0 connection to the argument i'm making.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By joshmightbe
@RightScar: You realize I was being a smart ass there right? I thought that was clear
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar:
No. DD's agility is borderline superhuman anyway you look at it. I know about his skill. That's why I'm saying it's this level. Thor get's hurt by Hulk's hits yet he flies through the sun, black hole, and taken skyfathers before. Kingpin wins.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RightScar
@joshmightbe said:
" @RightScar: You realize I was being a smart ass there right? I thought that was clear "
What about my response causes you to assume I didn't get it? I got it...it just doesn't help the situation.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:
" @RightScar: No. DD's agility is borderline superhuman anyway you look at it. I know about his skill. That's why I'm saying it's this level. Thor get's hurt by Hulk's hits yet he flies through the sun, black hole, and taken skyfathers before. Kingpin wins. "
Your Thor comparison doesn't hold any weight because you're comparing  a bunch of different things.A physical attack and being in the sun or being in a black hole aren't comparable.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By joshmightbe
@RightScar: All I know is that Kingpin has the feats to prove he could put up a fight against Batman I wasn't insulting Batman in any way or down grading his abilities or even saying he'd lose the fight Kingpin is bigger, stronger and has better endurance than Batman and he actually knows how to fight yes Batman would be the victor by a large margin but Kingpin would be able to hold his own for atleast a few minutes
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RightScar
@joshmightbe said:
" @RightScar: All I know is that Kingpin has the feats to prove he could put up a fight against Batman I wasn't insulting Batman in any way or down grading his abilities or even saying he'd lose the fight Kingpin is bigger, stronger and has better endurance than Batman and he actually knows how to fight yes Batman would be the victor by a large margin but Kingpin would be able to hold his own for atleast a few minutes "
His feats don't prove anything of the sort even if we pretend him beating Daredevil,Cap or Spider-Man is feasible.Batman has the means to hurt the Kingpin,he has far better speed and agility showings, they aren't even comparable fighting skill wise and they aren't comparable intellectually in or outside of combat.Batman has beaten bigger threats than the Kingpin in pairs.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By joshmightbe

I give up

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
@RightScar said:

" @joshmightbe said:

" @RightScar: All I know is that Kingpin has the feats to prove he could put up a fight against Batman I wasn't insulting Batman in any way or down grading his abilities or even saying he'd lose the fight Kingpin is bigger, stronger and has better endurance than Batman and he actually knows how to fight yes Batman would be the victor by a large margin but Kingpin would be able to hold his own for atleast a few minutes "
His feats don't prove anything of the sort even if we pretend him beating Daredevil,Cap or Spider-Man is feasible.Batman has the means to hurt the Kingpin,he has far better speed and agility showings, they aren't even comparable fighting skill wise and they aren't comparable intellectually in or outside of combat.Batman has beaten bigger threats than the Kingpin in pairs. "
all right enough with this "feasible" crap, seriously dude, how are we suppose to argue if your taking away all his combat feats, pis is only involved if there is mis-consistency, and you just took away all his fights, there's nothing left. again there is no pis in any of those fights, and you can't just say that because he doesn't wear a pear of tights.
Murasame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Murasame
@RightScar said:

" @JediXMan said:

One hit and she's out. "
He's not strong enough to one-shot Harley.... "
He's peak-human strength in a man of 375lbs trained in fighting.
I'd say that's enough to one-shot Harley.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By RightScar
@rapest_of_super_heros said:

" @RightScar said:

" @joshmightbe said:

His feats don't prove anything of the sort even if we pretend him beating Daredevil,Cap or Spider-Man is feasible.Batman has the means to hurt the Kingpin,he has far better speed and agility showings, they aren't even comparable fighting skill wise and they aren't comparable intellectually in or outside of combat.Batman has beaten bigger threats than the Kingpin in pairs. "
all right enough with this "feasible" crap, seriously dude, how are we suppose to argue if your taking away all his combat feats, pis is only involved if there is mis-consistency, and you just took away all his fights, there's nothing left. again there is no pis in any of those fights, and you can't just say that because he doesn't wear a pear of tights. "
That's not the way debates are done. You don't take feats you know a character can't perform and use them in a battle forum. Captain America,Spider-Man,and Daredevil have a long history of performing well above what the Kingpin can dish so it puzzles me when people try and say, Kingpin can give "this character" or that character because of what he did against Cap,Spider-Man or Daredevil.One of these of which has recently beaten the hell out of him without even being touched once.The Kingpin has feats beyond these showings,if people don't know them that just proves they aren't knowledgeable enough of the character.Instead of someone simply saying he's more skilled than Harley (which he is) they make ridiculous comparisons.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By goldenshot80
@Nefarious said:
" Kingpin stomps Harley with great ease. "
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By RightScar
@goldenshot80 said:
" @Nefarious said:
" Kingpin stomps Harley with great ease. "
"
XXXXXX
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64  Edited By SuperTide

This would be an absolute slaughter. Kingpin for the win and by a HUGE margin.

Saint_of_Guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Saint_of_Guns

Kingpin has consistently proven himself a match for Cap, Daredevil, and Spidey. He's taken on a dozen master fighters and they never even touched him. He'd give even the mighty Bruce Wayne a run for his money. Harley loses badly... or runs. fast.

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RightScar
@Saint_of_Guns said:
" Kingpin has consistently proven himself a match for Cap, Daredevil, and Spidey. 
No he hasn't. 

@Saint_of_Guns said:
 He's taken on a dozen master fighters and they never even touched him. 
A dozen no name fighters with 0 feats. 

@Saint_of_Guns said:
He'd give even the mighty Bruce Wayne a run for his money. 
Not even if Bruce was already handicapped. 

@Saint_of_Guns said:
 Harley loses badly... or runs. fast. "
Not at all.Harley is good enough to contend with the Kingpin.
AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

Dude are your serious? Come on this is obviously a curbstomp...I can't believe I had to actually log in to post this. Dude....are you trying to troll us by cleverly defending someone in a fight who OBVIOUSLY would lose....
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar:
You do know what a Black Hole and a Sun has in common right? Gravity. That is enough to easily be above class 100 hits. Also, Odin blasted Thor with energy blasts before and Odins blast are multi galaxy busting. Due to this, Thor shouldn't be injured by anything less. DD's agility is borderline superhuman by showings. You just described why it was. This is off topic btw.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RightScar
@AFuzzyMuffin said:
" Dude are your serious? Come on this is obviously a curbstomp...I can't believe I had to actually log in to post this. Dude....are you trying to troll us by cleverly defending someone in a fight who OBVIOUSLY would lose.... "
Why don't you try refuting my statements instead of suggesting i'm trolling? All these mediocre arguments made for the Kingpin and all the people reposting the same statement..they aren't trolling.But I am? Everything i've said is factual and I can back it up. 

@Susanoo said:
" @RightScar: You do know what a Black Hole and a Sun has in common right? Gravity. That is enough to easily be above class 100 hits. Also, Odin blasted Thor with energy blasts before and Odins blast are multi galaxy busting. Due to this, Thor shouldn't be injured by anything less. DD's agility is borderline superhuman by showings. You just described why it was. This is off topic btw. "
You brought these things up.So why are you telling me this is off-topic when it was part of your response? What you're saying about Thor taking blasts from Odin is the same thing you've been doing with Kingpin.That's not consistent for Thor.So you're taking an inconsistent showing and saying "well if Thor can do this..nothing less should hurt him".You know very well Thor can't take what Odin can dish.He has regularly performed below that level his entire existence.DD's agility isn't borderline anything.He's peak human.If you doubt it then tell Marvel a they are wrong about a character they created.They gave that stat..not me.I didn't describe why his agility is borderline superhuman I described why it appears that way.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Poor Harley. Maybe he will take it easy on her. lol 

No Caption Provided
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar:
So pretty much, we're going in circles.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty said:
" Poor Harley. Maybe he will take it easy on her. lol 

No Caption Provided
"
You never had a chance against the brute strength of the Kingpin? Right, the Captain America doesn't have a chance against someone ON HIS strength level....rollseyes
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:
" @RightScar: So pretty much, we're going in circles. "
Who's fault is that?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar:
yours.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Vance Astro said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" Poor Harley. Maybe he will take it easy on her. lol 

No Caption Provided
"
You never had a chance against the brute strength of the Kingpin? Right, the Captain America doesn't have a chance against someone ON HIS strength level....rollseyes "
Haha, you caught that too. lol
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:
" @RightScar: yours. "
In what way? What have I said here that was wrong or not factual? I will admit that Harley would not beat the Kingpin.Mainly because their is no environment stated and that is a valid way she could win.The only reason she won't beat him h2h is because of his durability.I've seen Harley KO more durable and stronger characters than the Kingpin but she used her surroundings to do so.This is in no way a curbstomp.It's in inevitable defeat for Harley but it's not a cut and dry as everyone has made this out to be and the fact that people are trying to use Spider-Man,and Captain America to make some sort of point about the Kingpin proves several things..either people don't actually know anything about the Kingpin and they are basing their opinion on scans they only have because someone else has already posted them on CV and made arguments using them and that people are unwilling to listen to reason and actually look at what the characters in question have done as a whole and not just random feats.The Kingpin isn't faster than Harley nor is he strong enough to end her in one hit or one attack.
GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#77  Edited By GREGalicious

At first thought, i would say KINGPIN, but HARLEYs insane unpredictability and enhanced abilities give her a definite edge...

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@RightScar: yours.

"
In what way? What have I said here that was wrong or not factual? I will admit that Harley would not beat the Kingpin.Mainly because their is no environment stated and that is a valid way she could win.The only reason she won't beat him h2h is because of his durability.I've seen Harley KO more durable and stronger characters than the Kingpin but she used her surroundings to do so.This is in no way a curbstomp.It's in inevitable defeat for Harley but it's not a cut and dry as everyone has made this out to be and the fact that people are trying to use Spider-Man,and Captain America to make some sort of point about the Kingpin proves several things..either people don't actually know anything about the Kingpin and they are basing their opinion on scans they only have because someone else has already posted them on CV and made arguments using them and that people are unwilling to listen to reason and actually look at what the characters in question have done as a whole and not just random feats.The Kingpin isn't faster than Harley nor is he strong enough to end her in one hit or one attack.

"

The reason we're using Cap and Spidey is because your using stronger characters for Harley. Truth be told, If Kingpin can tag Spidey, DD, and Cap, whom are all faster and more agile than Harley, then Kingpin can tag her and bearhug her dead faster than he did to Cap.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:

The reason we're using Cap and Spidey is because your using stronger characters for Harley. Truth be told, If Kingpin can tag Spidey, DD, and Cap, whom are all faster and more agile than Harley, then Kingpin can tag her and bearhug her dead faster than he did to Cap. "

The difference is..Harley for instance has beaten Killer Croc..but she did it in a way that can be justified.She didn't overpower him.He's stronger than her but he's dumb as hell so she figured out a way to use her environment to beat him.There is no if...The Kingpin cannot realistically grab Spider-Man.How is someone who is not only slower than Spider-Man but has no outstanding skill or way around Spider-sense supposed to not just hit him but grab him? Please explain that to me...explain why you think that makes one bit of sense? The Kingpin overpowered Captain America..yet they're on the same strength level...explain to me why you think this ok to use in a battle forum?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar:
Killer Croc is a jobber. I made a DD vs Croc thread with it being in the sewers and DD wins. Kingpin isn't dumb however. Spidey has been tagged by slower characters. Story. Because Kingpin overpowered Cap by a bearhug and Cap couldn't break it.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By joshmightbe
@RightScar: If you aren't trolling then you're being completely unreasonable you can't call everything that disagrees with your assumption PIS, Kingpin would give Batman just as much of a fight as some of his well known enemies in fact he's  definitely a better  fighter than the Joker who has given Batman hard fights before
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:

" @RightScar: Killer Croc is a jobber. I made a DD vs Croc thread with it being in the sewers and DD wins. Kingpin isn't dumb however. Spidey has been tagged by slower characters. Story. Because Kingpin overpowered Cap by a bearhug and Cap couldn't break it. "

That has nothing to do with anything.The fact of the matter is Harley Quinn has proven she is a quick thinker in combat.She's fought Cassandra Cain,Catwoman,Tim Drake,and Batman.She didn't win but she wasn't curbstomped either at least not in her ongoing.Your "Spider-Man was tagged by slower characters" argument is exactly what i'm talking about.Why is it so hard to grasp that..that is not what would actually happen to Spider-Man against those characters and that it's only done for the plot? EVERY CHARACTER has been tagged by characters slower than the Kingpin.That's not the point.The point is that's not an accurate depicition of their speed.You can't tell me that a character is fast enough to return bullets to the shooter with a billy club,and can repeatedly keep up with superhumans but then the Kingpin's speed is too much for him. You can't tell me that characters who are actually skilled with speed feats far beyond the Kingpin's can't get inside of Cap's defense for something as ridiculous as a bear hug but then the Kingpin can.The Kingpin isn't stronger than Cap the statements he makes during this bullsh#t barehug are completely false.The fact he was even able to pull it off is nonsense.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @RightScar: Killer Croc is a jobber. I made a DD vs Croc thread with it being in the sewers and DD wins. Kingpin isn't dumb however. Spidey has been tagged by slower characters. Story. Because Kingpin overpowered Cap by a bearhug and Cap couldn't break it.

"

That has nothing to do with anything.The fact of the matter is Harley Quinn has proven she is a quick thinker in combat.She's fought Cassandra Cain,Catwoman,Tim Drake,and Batman.She didn't win but she wasn't curbstomped either at least not in her ongoing.Your "Spider-Man was tagged by slower characters" argument is exactly what i'm talking about.Why is it so hard to grasp that..that is not what would actually happen to Spider-Man against those characters and that it's only done for the plot? EVERY CHARACTER has been tagged by characters slower than the Kingpin.That's not the point.The point is that's not an accurate depicition of their speed.You can't tell me that a character is fast enough to return bullets to the shooter with a billy club,and can repeatedly keep up with superhumans but then the Kingpin's speed is too much for him. You can't tell me that characters who are actually skilled with speed feats far beyond the Kingpin's can't get inside of Cap's defense for something as ridiculous as a bear hug but then the Kingpin can.The Kingpin isn't stronger than Cap the statements he makes during this bullsh#t barehug are completely false.The fact he was even able to pull it off is nonsense.

"

However, it happened. Feats are everything in a debate. It's what happened, not what SHOULD have happened. Like the Cap vs Spidey fight in civil war. Complete bs. Unless what you think > CV rules and the feats that character's have to fall back on, Kingpin wins.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RightScar
@joshmightbe said:
" @RightScar: If you aren't trolling then you're being completely unreasonable you can't call everything that disagrees with your assumption PIS, Kingpin would give Batman just as much of a fight as some of his well known enemies in fact he's  definitely a better  fighter than the Joker who has given Batman hard fights before "
I'm not being unreasonable PIS is PIS.What you're saying about Batman is an opinion and doesn't have anything to do with anything I called PIS.You use the Joker to make a point about Batman and the Kingpin..but i'm being unreasonable? Be serious.Again..Batman has beaten bigger threats than the Kingpin in pairs.That's a fact.I don't understand how that is in anyway unreasonable.If the Joker ever gave Batman a "hard fight" it had nothing to do with fighting skill at all.Because Batman is as far beyond the Joker as he is beyond the Kingpin.The Kingpin has never even fought anyone as skilled as Batman.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:
However, it happened. Feats are everything in a debate. It's what happened, not what SHOULD have happened. Like the Cap vs Spidey fight in civil war. Complete bs. Unless what you think > CV rules and the feats that character's have to fall back on, Kingpin wins. "
Alot of PIS things happen.That doesn't make them fair game in battle forums.What SHOULD happen is exactly what we are debating.The fact that something happened doesn't make it law in a debate.Cap's fight with Spidey was bs...yes and shouldn't be used in a battle forum.The rules specifically state that we are to use what is consistent for the characters we are debating for and the Kingpin being a match for Captain America or Spider-Man wouldn't be consistent for either character given the feats they've performed consistently throughout their history.Thus using anything the Kingpin did against them especially against Spider-Man where speed is involved is nonsense.Especially because when it comes to speed...feats don't even matter in this case.You know very well Spider-Man is far faster than the Kingpin.Not feats even need to be brought up..that's just common sense.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By joshmightbe
@RightScar: Except Captain America who he was able to do some damage to but of course you're going to call it PIS cause it disagrees with your opinion and he's almost always shown as giving spiderman a hard fight except when spiderman had the Other powers
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:
However, it happened. Feats are everything in a debate. It's what happened, not what SHOULD have happened. Like the Cap vs Spidey fight in civil war. Complete bs. Unless what you think > CV rules and the feats that character's have to fall back on, Kingpin wins.

"
Alot of PIS things happen.That doesn't make them fair game in battle forums.What SHOULD happen is exactly what we are debating.The fact that something happened doesn't make it law in a debate.Cap's fight with Spidey was bs...yes and shouldn't be used in a battle forum.The rules specifically state that we are to use what is consistent for the characters we are debating for and the Kingpin being a match for Captain America or Spider-Man wouldn't be consistent for either character given the feats they've performed consistently throughout their history.Thus using anything the Kingpin did against them especially against Spider-Man where speed is involved is nonsense.Especially because when it comes to speed...feats don't even matter in this case.You know very well Spider-Man is far faster than the Kingpin.Not feats even need to be brought up..that's just common sense.

"

However, feats need to be used. Your logic has flaws. If we use your logic, Sentry has stalemated Galactus and has the powers of 1 million exploding suns, Thor is the most powerful being on marvel earth, ect. Kingpin's feats are not pis. He can tag DD and Cap. That's enough to catch Harley if she gets close and bearhug her to death.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:

" @RightScar said:

"

@Susanoo said:

"

"
However, feats need to be used. Your logic has flaws. If we use your logic, Sentry has stalemated Galactus and has the powers of 1 million exploding suns, Thor is the most powerful being on marvel earth, ect. Kingpin's feats are not pis. He can tag DD and Cap. That's enough to catch Harley if she gets close and bearhug her to death. "
My logic has 0 flaws.Sentry stalemated Galactus off-panel and it was a more powerful Sentry than the one that was killed by Thor.So that kills that.The Kingpin tagging DD and Cap is refuted by their other feats.So...if we are going around in circles it's only because you are unwilling to admit this isn't an easy win for the Kingpin. 

BTW The Sentry doesn't have the power of a million anything.It was a hyperbole that Sentry read in a comic about him.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By RightScar
@joshmightbe said:

" @RightScar: Except Captain America who he was able to do some damage to but of course you're going to call it PIS cause it disagrees with your opinion and he's almost always shown as giving spiderman a hard fight except when spiderman had the Other powers "

I'm not calling what happened between Captain America and Kingpin PIS because it disagrees with my opinion.I'm calling it PIS because it's proven.Captain America has completely wrecked characters far out of the Kingpin's league his entire career so for the Kingpin to beat him is the very definition of PIS.We know the Kingpin can't do it because better fighters,stronger fighters,and more powerful characters have tried and failed.That's as common sense as it gets. 

The last time Spider-Man fought the Kingpin..he beat the Kingpin to a pulp and the Kingpin didn't touch him once.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By joshmightbe
@RightScar: That was in Back in Black when spidey had the Other powers meaning he was stronger and faster than he'd ever been in any of their previous encounters and by what you're saying basically that would mean that everytime Red Skull or Crossbones or Zemo gave Cap a hard fight was PIS too cause he's taken down people stronger and more powerful than them
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:

" @RightScar said:

"

@Susanoo said:

"

"
However, feats need to be used. Your logic has flaws. If we use your logic, Sentry has stalemated Galactus and has the powers of 1 million exploding suns, Thor is the most powerful being on marvel earth, ect. Kingpin's feats are not pis. He can tag DD and Cap. That's enough to catch Harley if she gets close and bearhug her to death.

"
My logic has 0 flaws.Sentry stalemated Galactus off-panel and it was a more powerful Sentry than the one that was killed by Thor.So that kills that.The Kingpin tagging DD and Cap is refuted by their other feats.So...if we are going around in circles it's only because you are unwilling to admit this isn't an easy win for the Kingpin.  BTW The Sentry doesn't have the power of a million anything.It was a hyperbole that Sentry read in a comic about him.

"

Your logic has flaws. You did change my opinion a little bit but the outcome is the same. Harley gets close, Kingpin bearhugs her. DD admitted that Kingpin has outstanding speed and agility for a man his size.
firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#92  Edited By firewrkninja

kingpin.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By BarelyAverage

Quinn could evade him for a while. True he may have speed but thats not necessarily the same as agility. She is way more agile than the kingpin. Ever see him do a flip?

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By RightScar
@Susanoo said:
Your logic has flaws. You did change my opinion a little bit but the outcome is the same. Harley gets close, Kingpin bearhugs her. DD admitted that Kingpin has outstanding speed and agility for a man his size. "
DD also said in Joe Kelly's run that he can't detect fire yet he's done it more than once during Miller and Stan Lee's.DD can admit what ever he wants.What's he's shown and what he says are two different things.I'm not saying the Kingpin can't EVER tag him in a fight..but not the way he has.Daredevil has consistently dodged faster things and characters than the Kingpin.
Saint_of_Guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Saint_of_Guns
@firewrkninja said:
" kingpin. "
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By joshmightbe

F^^k it this has gotten stupid and I have better things to do than to argue stupidity

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Susanoo
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:
Your logic has flaws. You did change my opinion a little bit but the outcome is the same. Harley gets close, Kingpin bearhugs her. DD admitted that Kingpin has outstanding speed and agility for a man his size.

"
DD also said in Joe Kelly's run that he can't detect fire yet he's done it more than once during Miller and Stan Lee's.DD can admit what ever he wants.What's he's shown and what he says are two different things.I'm not saying the Kingpin can't EVER tag him in a fight..but not the way he has.Daredevil has consistently dodged faster things and characters than the Kingpin.

"

And this is where we keep going in circles. Slower things tag faster things. Like street levelers tagging Spidey. Weaker things injured stronger things. Like Cap injuring Hulk, Loki, ect.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By RightScar
@joshmightbe said:
" @RightScar: That was in Back in Black when spidey had the Other powers meaning he was stronger and faster than he'd ever been in any of their previous encounters and by what you're saying basically that would mean that everytime Red Skull or Crossbones or Zemo gave Cap a hard fight was PIS too cause he's taken down people stronger and more powerful than them "
I know what it was in but I don't think Spider-Man's speed level was raised with the Other abilities.At least his speed feats didn't reflect that.Either way Spider-Man is too fast for the Kingpin.He's avoided faster characters since the beginning of his creation.Your comparison about Cap isn't even close to comparable to what I am saying.Zemo is a formidible opponent for Cap for reasons that aren't physical and the Red Skull and Crossbones are equal to Cap physically as well as having the fighting skill to back it up, what Cap has shown against those characters is consistent.
RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By RightScar
@joshmightbe said:
" F^^k it this has gotten stupid and I have better things to do than to argue stupidity "
You're saying all of the stupid things..so go ahead and be up in arms when it's you who doesn't know what they are talking about.You made the crappy argument and the laughable comparison.You did that.So don't get mad at me when you've failed to make a valid argument.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#100  Edited By entropy_aegis
@RightScar said:
" @Susanoo said:
1. And?  2. Kingpin has manhandled Spidey multiple times, defeated DD, and beaten Cap once or twice.  3. I was mentioning how strong Kingpin is and how Harley cannot compete against him. Caps strength feats is irrelevant here. "
1.Captain America has proven himself against more physically dominant characters than the Kingpin. 
2.The Kingpin has only defeated Daredevil because of his durability.Which has been exaggerated because Daredevil has hurt was stronger characters than the Kingpin. 
3.You said the Kingpin was stronger than Captain America.Don't try and act like what I said was irrelevant after you made the comparison. "

YO vance made another account.