#1 Posted by Greeoano (23 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kingpin of Crime VS Joker's lover, who will win?? 

Moral off. 

Bloodlust on.

#2 Posted by Nefarious (35586 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin stomps Harley with great ease.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin crushes Harley. Very unfair fight.

#4 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2806 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Kingpin crushes Harley. Very unfair fight. "
this.....
#5 Posted by HumanNumber (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin is too strong for Harley.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio
@HumanNumber said:
" Kingpin is too strong for Harley. "
Arguably faster, too. Don't be fooled by his size. He has been known to be a threat to Daredevil, Spider-Man, Ninjas, and other agile characters in the past. He's not as slow as he looks.
#7 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@HumanNumber said:
No he's not.
#8 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:
" @HumanNumber said:
No he's not. "
Explain yourself.
#9 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @RightScar said:
" @HumanNumber said:
No he's not. "
Explain yourself. "
Harley has fought stronger characters than the Kingpin and held her own. 

@JediXMan said:
" @HumanNumber said:
Arguably faster, too. Don't be fooled by his size. He has been known to be a threat to Daredevil, Spider-Man, Ninjas, and other agile characters in the past. He's not as slow as he looks. "
I don't think he's faster either.Alof of his speed feats are based on how fast the characters he's been able to hit but to be perfectly honest Daredevil and Spider-Man have more than proven the Kingpin isn't comparable to them speed wise and Harley, I believe has better speed feats either way.
#10 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar: 

You're saying that Harley's agility and speed is comparable to Spider-Man and Daredevil?
#11 Posted by Nefarious (35586 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone is going to get pimp-slapped in this fight.

#12 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin easily. He beated Captain America and occasionally man handles Spidey.
#13 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @RightScar:   You're saying that Harley's agility and speed is comparable to Spider-Man and Daredevil? "
Not at all. I'm saying is that the Kingpin's speed feats are defined by comparisons to Daredevil and Spider-Man, both of which have speed feats way out of his league and based on their feats wouldn't in all actuality have trouble avoiding his attacks. Simply comparing Harley and the Kingpin I think she has good enough speed feats to prove that she's faster than him or that he doesn't have the means to be able to hit her repeatedly.
#14 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar: 

I fail to see how she would even hurt him. And you said "he doesn't have the means to hit her repeatedly." He doesn't have to. One hit and she's out.
#15 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
 One hit and she's out. "
He's not strong enough to one-shot Harley....
#16 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" Kingpin stomps Harley with great ease. "
#17 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:
" @JediXMan said:
 One hit and she's out. "
He's not strong enough to one-shot Harley.... "
How is he not? And I didn't mean one-shot. I meant that he would grab her; he does that quite often.
#18 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:
"

@JediXMan said:
 One hit and she's out.

"

"

His strength level is around 800 to 1000 lbs. He's more stronger than Captain America as well.
#19 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin could probably give Batman a good fight so I say he slaughters Harley 

#20 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" Kingpin could probably give Batman a good fight so I say he slaughters Harley  "
Are you joking with this? How could the Kingpin give someone who outclasses him in pretty much everything accept durability by a high margin a good fight?
#21 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @RightScar said:
"

@JediXMan said:
 One hit and she's out.

"

"
His strength level is around 800 to 1000 lbs. He's more stronger than Captain America as well. "
Captain America has way better strength feats than the Kingpin..what're you talking about?
#22 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar:
Kingpin overpowered Cap in their fight. What are you talking about?
#23 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar: I wasn't saying he could win but he has given a good fight to people atleast on par with Batman like Daredevil and Spiderman
#24 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @RightScar: Kingpin overpowered Cap in their fight. What are you talking about? "
1.That fight isn't recent  
2.Just because something happened doesn't make it feasible.PIS can still apply..which that was. 
3.You brought up how much the Kingpin lifts when Cap has clearly lifted far heavier things.That's what i'm talking about.
#25 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@RightScar: Kingpin overpowered Cap in their fight. What are you talking about?

"
1.That fight isn't recent  2.Just because something happened doesn't make it feasible.PIS can still apply..which that was. 3.You brought up how much the Kingpin lifts when Cap has clearly lifted far heavier things.That's what i'm talking about.

"

1. And?  
2. Kingpin has manhandled Spidey multiple times, defeated DD, and beaten Cap once or twice.  
3. I was mentioning how strong Kingpin is and how Harley cannot compete against him. Caps strength feats is irrelevant here.
#26 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @RightScar: I wasn't saying he could win but he has given a good fight to people atleast on par with Batman like Daredevil and Spiderman "
I know what you said. What I am saying is how could he give Batman a good fight when he's not on Batman's level in any way shape or form.Spider-Man is a terrible fighter and Daredevil is below Batman in most things just like Kingpin is.Batman is a better fighter, he's physically above DD, and he's far smarter in combat and outside of it.Not to mention his belt and gadgets.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
"Kingpin crushes Harley. Very unfair fight. "
#28 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
1. And?  2. Kingpin has manhandled Spidey multiple times, defeated DD, and beaten Cap once or twice.  3. I was mentioning how strong Kingpin is and how Harley cannot compete against him. Caps strength feats is irrelevant here. "
1.Captain America has proven himself against more physically dominant characters than the Kingpin. 
2.The Kingpin has only defeated Daredevil because of his durability.Which has been exaggerated because Daredevil has hurt was stronger characters than the Kingpin. 
3.You said the Kingpin was stronger than Captain America.Don't try and act like what I said was irrelevant after you made the comparison.
#29 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar: 

1. Spider-Man is a terrible fighter; this is true. His agility, greater senses, strength, and durability make him better. He was trained by Steve Rogers, which is worth noting.
2. Kingpin > Batman in terms of strength and durability. Kingpin - while not as intelligent as the Dark Knight - is a mastermind in his own right. He's not some brute.
#30 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:
"

@joshmightbe said:
"

@RightScar: I wasn't saying he could win but he has given a good fight to people atleast on par with Batman like Daredevil and Spiderman

"
I know what you said. What I am saying is how could he give Batman a good fight when he's not on Batman's level in any way shape or form.Spider-Man is a terrible fighter and Daredevil is below Batman in most things just like Kingpin is.Batman is a better fighter, he's physically above DD, and he's far smarter in combat and outside of it.Not to mention his belt and gadgets.

"

Daredevil is far more agile and more perceptive due to his radar senses than Batman. Spidey may be a terrible fighter but he's leagues above Bats in physical stature. His durability is high enough for people to break their hands upon striking him so he moves the other way to prevent that. Unless you show me scans of Batman being more agile than DD, DD tops Bats in agility.
#31 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar: Daredevil is atleast Batmans equal in martial arts if not better and Spiderman he's far faster than Batman and Kingpin has been able to dodge him so he should be able to dodge anything Batman can swing at him 
#32 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:
1. And?  2. Kingpin has manhandled Spidey multiple times, defeated DD, and beaten Cap once or twice.  3. I was mentioning how strong Kingpin is and how Harley cannot compete against him. Caps strength feats is irrelevant here.

"
1.Captain America has proven himself against more physically dominant characters than the Kingpin. 
2.The Kingpin has only defeated Daredevil because of his durability.Which has been exaggerated because Daredevil has hurt was stronger characters than the Kingpin. 
3.You said the Kingpin was stronger than Captain America.Don't try and act like what I said was irrelevant after you made the comparison.

"

1. However, he lost to Kingpin. 
2. and? Same logic applies to every other comic character. Spidey injured the Hulk before yet Hulk felt the end of Thor's hammer. 
3. Kingpin is stronger. Cap's feats are a result of PIS/CIS if it's way out of character. 

@JediXMan:
Batman can bench 1000 lbs or 1500. He's stronger than Kingpin.
#33 Edited by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:

Daredevil is far more agile and more perceptive due to his radar senses than Batman. Spidey may be a terrible fighter but he's leagues above Bats in physical stature. His durability is high enough for people to break their hands upon striking him so he moves the other way to prevent that. Unless you show me scans of Batman being more agile than DD, DD tops Bats in agility. "

Daredevil isn't far more agile than Batman.That is false.Daredevil is simply the better acrobat.Spider-Man being leagues above Batman physically doesn't say much because, it's been proven time and time again that his lack of fighting skill causes him to look foolish against even the weakest street levelers on top of it.The Kingpin can't even feasibly beat Spider-Man nor is he actually a threat to him either.Spider-Man has rouges that he's beaten easier than the Kingpin with actual powers and superhuman strength and ability.So what would make you think the Kingpin is actually a threat to him?
#34 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: 

That scan has been debated over many times. And where was it stated what Kingpin's limit was?
#35 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:
Daredevil is far more agile and more perceptive due to his radar senses than Batman. Spidey may be a terrible fighter but he's leagues above Bats in physical stature. His durability is high enough for people to break their hands upon striking him so he moves the other way to prevent that. Unless you show me scans of Batman being more agile than DD, DD tops Bats in agility.

"
Daredevil isn't far more agile than Batman.That is false.Daredevil is simply the better acrobat.Spider-Man being leagues above Batman physically doesn't say much because, it's been proven time and time again that his lack of fighting skill causes him to look foolish against even the weakest street levelers on top of it.The Kingpin can't even feasibly beat Spider-Man nor is he actually a threat to him either.Spider-Man has rouges that he's beaten easier than the Kingpin with actual powers and superhuman strength and ability.So what would make you think the Kingpin is actually a threat to him?

"

Daredevil is more agile than Bats. Show me a scan of Bat's agility that is on par with DDs. Spidey however, has holded his own or beaten the Hulk, Juggernaut, ect. Beings that are far more powerful than him. The weakest street levelers will lose to Kingpin as well. Kingpins a threat to Spidey because he knows his identity, he's rich, Spidey has morals, Kingping doesn't, and Spidey holds back. Kingpin easily beats Harley.
#36 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar: Nobody is saying that he can actually beat Batman or Spiderman just that he wouldn't go down easy and honestly he has never gone down easy for any non super human character he's fought
#37 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @RightScar: Daredevil is atleast Batmans equal in martial arts if not better and Spiderman he's far faster than Batman and Kingpin has been able to dodge him so he should be able to dodge anything Batman can swing at him  "
You might want to read more Batman, chief. Daredevil and Batman are not equals.Spider-Man is far faster than Batman. Nobody is disputing that.The fact of the matter is the Kingpin isn't. If you honestly think someone who doesn't have superhuman speed and is as big a target as the Kingpin can dodge Spider-Man you're nuts.Again, just because something happened doesn't mean it's feasible. PIS still applies.
#38 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
"

@Susanoo:   That scan has been debated over many times. And where was it stated what Kingpin's limit was?

"

There was more scans like Batman knocking over a tree with a kick and lifting a roof that was over a 1000 lbs. I have no idea. I know that he bear hugged Cap and was about to beat him though and it's said his limit was 800 lbs on wiki or something. xP
#39 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar: He has dodged punches from spiderman in canon not every time but he is capable of doing it
#40 Posted by HolySerpent (13761 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
#41 Posted by JediXMan (41956 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: 

The roof part is impressive. As for the tree, I think that might have more to do with leverage, precision, and skill, as is the case with martial arts.
#42 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
"

@Susanoo:   The roof part is impressive. As for the tree, I think that might have more to do with leverage, precision, and skill, as is the case with martial arts.

"

I know about the necessary things about the tree but regardless, still a nice feat.
#43 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
Daredevil is more agile than Bats. Show me a scan of Bat's agility that is on par with DDs. Spidey however, has holded his own or beaten the Hulk, Juggernaut, ect. Beings that are far more powerful than him. The weakest street levelers will lose to Kingpin as well. Kingpins a threat to Spidey because he knows his identity, he's rich, Spidey has morals, Kingping doesn't, and Spidey holds back. Kingpin easily beats Harley. "
No he's not.I don't think you know what agility is. Daredevil's agility is peak human. That accounts for his balance, coordination and reflexes. The only reason you are saying this is because of Daredevil's acrobatic feats. None of which I can show scans of Batman doing better than. That isn't the point. You're saying that Daredevil is more agile and that's not true.You could probably post better agility feats for Daredevil than characters who have "superhuman agility" that doesn't in all actuality make him more agile that just means because of his acrobatic ability is more likely to use his agility to it's full extent. The Kingpin is not a threat to Spider-Man. Spider-Man is more durable than his punches or strength and dish, he's far faster than the Kingpin and on top of it he has Spider-sense,superhuman agility and webbing even the Hulk has trouble ripping though break.The Kingpin can know what ever he wants he's no physical threat to Spider-Man at all. Morals or no morals.Spider-Man should be able to beat the Kingpin on webbing alone.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
#44 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
" @JediXMan said:
"
#45 Edited by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

" @RightScar: He has dodged punches from spiderman in canon not every time but he is capable of doing it "

You don't have to use the words "in canon" I know where Kingpin has done these things.I have the scans. The fact of the matter Spider-Man is far faster than the Kingpin and anyone on the Kingpin's level. 

@joshmightbe said:

" @RightScar: Nobody is saying that he can actually beat Batman or Spiderman just that he wouldn't go down easy and honestly he has never gone down easy for any non super human character he's fought "

You are saying that the Kingpin would give Batman a good fight. Batman's feats prove otherwise.There's no need to even go into Spider-Man, compare Spider-Man's actual rogues that he fights regularly to the Kingpin than tell me if the Kingpin is really comparable to characters like Tombstone,The Lizard, The Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Rhino, etc.
#46 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok fine Batman is jesus and noone can touch him are you happy now

#47 Posted by pcbh168 (1839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @HolySerpent said:
" @JediXMan said:
"
"
#48 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:
"

@Susanoo said:
Daredevil is more agile than Bats. Show me a scan of Bat's agility that is on par with DDs. Spidey however, has holded his own or beaten the Hulk, Juggernaut, ect. Beings that are far more powerful than him. The weakest street levelers will lose to Kingpin as well. Kingpins a threat to Spidey because he knows his identity, he's rich, Spidey has morals, Kingping doesn't, and Spidey holds back. Kingpin easily beats Harley.

"
No he's not.I don't think you know what agility is. Daredevil's agility is peak human. That accounts for his balance, coordination and reflexes. The only reason you are saying this is because of Daredevil's acrobatic feats. None of which I can show scans of Batman doing better than. That isn't the point. You're saying that Daredevil is more agile and that's not true.You could probably post better agility feats for Daredevil than characters who have "superhuman agility" that doesn't in all actuality make him more agile that just means because of his acrobatic ability is more likely to use his agility to it's full extent. The Kingpin is not a threat to Spider-Man. Spider-Man is more durable than his punches or strength and dish, he's far faster than the Kingpin and on top of it he has Spider-sense,superhuman agility and webbing even the Hulk has trouble ripping though break.The Kingpin can know what ever he wants he's no physical threat to Spider-Man at all. Morals or no morals.Spider-Man should be able to beat the Kingpin on webbing alone.

"

I know what agility is now stop insulting my intellegence before I actually start to insult you. DD's agility is peak human in MARVEL. In case you haven't noticed, street levelers that aren't even peak human can dodge bullets. DD's agility is borderline Superhuman from showings. DD's reaction speed is higher than peak human due to his radar sense. You seen Spidey right? His acrobatic skills are more impressive than DDs by far due to his enhanced physical stature. Slow characters tag Spidey all the time. Rhino, street levelers. Kingpin has good enough showings to easily stomp Harley. However, feats in comics show that Kingpin can compete with Spidey holding back. It's like saying Thor should be able to stomp every other superbeings on marvel earth because he is multi planetary but he holds back. Shoulda, woulda, coulda, point is, he hasn't done that. Now back on topic, Kingpin wins.
#49 Posted by RightScar (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" Ok fine Batman is jesus and noone can touch him are you happy now "
No i'm not happy now because what you're saying now is just as false as "Kingpin could give him a good fight" and "Daredevil is Batman's equal".
#50 Posted by Manchine (6321 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
"Kingpin could probably give Batman a good fight so I say he slaughters Harley  "