life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Hanzo & Genji

VS

Sub-Zero & Scorpion (Original and 2011 Reboot Timeline, Excluding Non Canon Endings, Shaolin Monks & Malibu Comics timelines)

In character

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Random encounter

Standard gear and abilities

In Game feats will also apply for this battle

Opponents are 40 feet away from each other at an unpopulated city setting at night with a fair amount of cover between them

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feats for Hanzo or Genji?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@khael: Here's a cinematic that displays some of their abilities.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, then Genji is too fast, Guy can reflect Sniper Fire and Chain Gun Fire.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, but I think MK team is stronger and more durable. But the other team seems to be faster

I'm sticking with MK team

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With gameplay feats genji's combat speed is simply too high for the MK team to handle.
Hanzo's scatter arrow will also be a pain to avoid.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genji could beat either 1 on 1 but I'm seeing Hanzo as a bit of a weak link here.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Cool, but I think MK team is stronger and more durable. But the other team seems to be faster

I'm sticking with MK team

Genji's Dragonblade is capable of doing this

No Caption Provided

If you look at the front, Genji cut Straight through the front of it like nothing.

Considering how Slashing is one of the few feats MK characters don't have. I see Genji Slicing them up

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Nice, both Sub-Zero and Scorpion also cut fodder cyborgs with no effort. Scorpion even punch through people in some occasion. It's still a nice feat tho

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: I wouldn't Consider those Fodder Cyborgs on Omic Mech level

Just based on the fact that Omnic Mechs were meant to fighting in the Omnic War, so it would have taken a lot of abuse, contrary to Fodder Cyborgs, which can get harmed by bullets

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Drk045

They have literally no means of even KOing current scorpion let alone putting him out for good since hes been buffed...Hes so broken Now that you could put Subzero on the OW team and they still would probably lose.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gets ripped in half and just gets more angry His Regen Atm is beyond 616 deadpool even....I dont see how team OW is putting him down for good unless Hanzo's dragon's can maybe do it ?

He beat an Amped Subzero and Raiden down in the MKX pre Comics and then during MKX he Stomped nearly the Entire MK Roster and killed quan chi....

People dont understand... Original Timeline Scorpion = Street level Peak Human ninja that has been given hellfire based powers.

Current Timeline Scorpion = Barely Street level Demonic Spectre that Stomps nearly anything he fights,Is Completely unable to die and when his physical body is destroyed completely He Reforms in hell,Oneshots Tournament level fighters,Can teleport people to other dimensions, Has crazy Regen,Is Superhuman Physically in everyway possible.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Ouroborik  Online

@drk045 said:

They have literally no means of even KOing current scorpion let alone putting him out for good since hes been buffed...Hes so broken Now that you could put Subzero on the OW team and they still would probably lose.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gets ripped in half and just gets more angry His Regen Atm is beyond 616 deadpool even....I dont see how team OW is putting him down for good unless Hanzo's dragon's can maybe do it ?

He beat an Amped Subzero and Raiden down in the MKX pre Comics and then during MKX he Stomped nearly the Entire MK Roster and killed quan chi....

The MK comics look epic!

BTW are you brazilian? The first scan is in portuguese

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Drk045

@ouroborik: Yeah they are Decent reads.

I just pulled those 2 off the internet. Too lazy to take pics, and no i am not from Brazil xD

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Ouroborik  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw this battle already. Team MK wins this one and does so fairly convincingly

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Khael

@bullet_to_the_head: Well, Cyborgs were also meant to fighting in Mortal Kombat, which is full of OP characters. Scorpion has punched through Hsu Hao's head and stabbed through his heart despite the fact that Hsu Hao was very durable himself

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I love me some Overwatch, but I have to say MK takes this. Way more versatile, and I'd say tougher. If we're going by in-game logic.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People saying Scoprion's HF is above Deadpool's...... really?

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Deadpool takes about a minute or so to heal being cut in half at best.

Scorpion does it instantly IIRC.

Also I dont think scorpion technically has a healing factor. Its just Regeneration of his Demon body.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Sub and Scorpion, the other two have no feats to speak off.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: Nothing about the scans you posted indicate a HF, the Ice Spears from Sub-Zero pierce the side of Scorpion's Body, which considering the MK Kombatants ridiculous Pain Tolerance, isn't hard to think he just shrugged it off.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Drk045

@bullet_to_the_head said:

@drk045: Nothing about the scans you posted indicate a HF, the Ice Spears from Sub-Zero pierce the side of Scorpion's Body, which considering the MK Kombatants ridiculous Pain Tolerance, isn't hard to think he just shrugged it off.

They literally went inside of him. The inside of his body can create TONS of fire and heat so by the time the ice melted inside he instantly Regenerated.

The Reason why it did not make it past his back is because it had melted VERY fast due to his Ridiculous body heat but as we see the ice still went far enough to cut most of his torso in half completely. Also Sub Zero was bloodlusted and going for the kill outright. There is no way he would have just limit his strike to Scorpions sides.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Scorpion does have ridiculous HF even in the game, I can show so many scans involving it too

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@life_without_progress: Uhhh...I think you just made me want to play Overwatch. Lol!

And I think I see why you made this thread...with the Shang Tsung narration and all.

On Topic:

IDK. Going off the Overwatch short, the mech bro was pretty fast, but he's not teleportation fast (both Sub and Scorp can teleport). And other brother's bow was impressive, but I'm not 100% how sure it would stack up against the weapons/powers that Sub and Scorp pack. Also, those dragon attacks are amazing, but...

No Caption Provided

...Subzero with his dragon medallion is said/shown to be equal to a/the mature frost dragons of Outworld in that he was able to hatch and tame those wild dragons. And this is not even taking into account artifacts like his Cyomancer armor...

No Caption Provided

...which further increase his stats.

And Scorpion, once he taps into the power of the Netherrealm, was said to be unstoppable....

No Caption Provided

...by Raiden himself, and it is cannon that his powers only increase the longer he stay in the Netherrealm (presuming his takes his opponent there to get an upper hand).

No Caption Provided

And then on top of all that he has a bunch of crazy abilities that he brings to the table...

No Caption Provided

...like summoning giant flaming skulls while fighting along side his undead Shiria Ryu clan members...

No Caption Provided

When fighting Scorpion you are potentially fighting an army, not to mention the power of an entire realm. Subzero is just an added bonus in this duo, a VERY powerful bonus.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@drk045 said:
@bullet_to_the_head said:

616 Deadpool takes about a minute or so to heal being cut in half at best.

Scorpion does it instantly IIRC.

Also I dont think scorpion technically has a healing factor. Its just Regeneration of his Demon body.

This is pretty much right.

When Scorpion gets killed, he just reforms in the Netherrealm. His HF isn't like DPs, in that he doesn't heal per say, as when he is hurt he actually just never stops coming despite the pain and damage to his body. But if he does succumb to is injuries (like being frozen and shattered, or being dissolved) he just reforms in a new body in the Netherrealm and then comes back from the dead. The reformation process is pretty instantaneous, but to escape the Netherrealm does take time.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All this talk of healing factor is nice but OP said ko or incapcitaion. Genji can slice up scorpion and incapacitate him.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WarBlade539

I would imagine SZ and Scorpion's comic-book feats would even the odds or give them the win.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like an even fight, Genji is easily faster, and Hanzo has impressive skill in archery. However, the only way i see them succeeding is if they include the Feats from Heroes of the Storm.

If HOTS Feats are allowed, then they take it due to greater physical strength.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hanzo drags his team down. MK team wins.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Hanzos always drag their team down in Overwatch, man.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Genji looks to Hanzo and says.." Brother, what is Shimada with you? Mada Mada"

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1