Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Superman. If I remember correctly, he lifted an island with a shard of Kryptonite in his torso.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Warsman said:
"Superman. If I remember correctly, he lifted an island with a shard of Kryptonite in his torso."

Dont just count feats. Hancock was very impressive to I saw the movie yesterday.
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Warsman said:
"Superman. If I remember correctly, he lifted an island with a shard of Kryptonite in his torso."

Dont just count feats. Hancock was very impressive to I saw the movie yesterday."

Well he's faster, he's stronger, Hancock would put up a fight, don't get me wrong, but Superman wins.

btw, how was the movie?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman would beat Hancock. Hancock has no ground Super Speed... only Speed through Flight... the movie Superman had Super Speed on foot and he has more Power than Hancock... Though I thought the Hancock movie was awesome. I gotta give this fight to Superman
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hedatary

Jeez, isn't there anyonebody that could beat supes other than goku?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"Jeez, isn't there anyonebody that could beat supes other than goku?
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Ever heard of Mister Majestic  ?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
"Jeez, isn't there anyonebody that could beat supes other than goku?
"

1. Mr Majestic
2. Ion
3. Lady Death
4. Evil Ernie
5. Dr Fate
6. Dr Strange
7. Zatanna
8. Firestorm
9. Aspen Matthews
10. Parallax

there's 10 off the top of my head, i could probably give you hundreds more but i seriously can't be bothered...

M
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden
Warsman said:

Actually, that was taken out by Lois before he lifted it! But since he lifted that island that was full of kryptonite, that shard pales in comparison, haven't seen Hancock yet, but unless he accomplishes some of the feats that superman has, time travel, lifting contents etc, still gotto be supes!
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hedatary

I know there are others but still, its kinda getting annoying that just because feats arn't being showed in Hancock doesn't mean he is weak compared to Supes. I mean, supes comes out with comics in regular basis which gives the comic writiers with plot devices and new powers and all the other stuff they come up with, that hasn't already been done before while Hancock is just a movie (granted there are comics but no one read them yet and is still failrly new) But it's pissing me off that just because feats arn't being shown, supes is automatically the winner.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"I know there are others but still, its kinda getting annoying that just because feats arn't being showed in Hancock doesn't mean he is weak compared to Supes. I mean, supes comes out with comics in regular basis while Hancock is just a movie (granted there are comics but no one read them yet and is still failrly new) But it's pissing me off that just because feats arn't being shown, supes is automatically the winner.
"
Have you seen Hancock yet  ?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden
Hedatary said:
"I know there are others but still, its kinda getting annoying that just because feats arn't being showed in Hancock doesn't mean he is weak compared to Supes. I mean, supes comes out with comics in regular basis while Hancock is just a movie (granted there are comics but no one read them yet and is still failrly new) But it's pissing me off that just because feats arn't being shown, supes is automatically the winner.
"

He's not automatically the winner! Again, it's just perspective, you gotta give it to the guy who's been around the last sixty odd years and pretty much risen to the level of almost God status with all his feats and experience in those years as opposed to the new guy who just showed up in his lates movie, with no disrespect to Hancock/Smith! Your generally have to earn your way up, and as good as he is, Hancock hasn't done that in just one movie/two hours! Respect is earned :-) Your not gonna get it by just flying onto the seen and taking it away from the guy who's been around for the last sixty years plus, as mentioned! No one is saying Hancock will never be able to reach where Superman is, but again, he's only just arrived on the scene, he needs to grow!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

p.s. character developement, is one of the major things i'm refering to! He's not gonna develop what superman has in one hit!

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zenma

hancock wins. he's immortal cannot kill him unless you bring his ex-wife

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Zenma said:
"hancock wins. he's immortal cannot kill him unless you bring his ex-wife
"
Thank you and I can see you saw th movie.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tevnoba

Hancock for the win.  Supes can not kill him or take him down unless his opposite pair (Ex-Wife) is around.  Supes has been shown to be beaten by a physically power foe.  Also, keep in mind that the current version of Hancock he is probably at his weakest, having only 80 years worth of memories at this point.  His Ex displayed more power and skill and it should be assumed that Hancock has the same abilities when he finally relearns them - she did state that he was to be the hero.  And as the title stated this is the current movie versions - many of Supes feats from comics would not apply.

Based solely on the movies, I have to give this to Hancock for the win, although the mass destruction caused by the fight would be tremendous.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MAJESTY

hancock.

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bio Guyver

Hancock.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Tevnoba said:
"Hancock for the win.  Supes can not kill him or take him down unless his opposite pair (Ex-Wife) is around.  Supes has been shown to be beaten by a physically power foe.  Also, keep in mind that the current version of Hancock he is probably at his weakest, having only 80 years worth of memories at this point.  His Ex displayed more power and skill and it should be assumed that Hancock has the same abilities when he finally relearns them - she did state that he was to be the hero.  And as the title stated this is the current movie versions - many of Supes feats from comics would not apply.

Based solely on the movies, I have to give this to Hancock for the win, although the mass destruction caused by the fight would be tremendous.
"

Alright need more people.
hancock246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By hancock246
HANCOCK ALL DAY SON
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By brainiac 1.0
hancock246 said:
"HANCOCK ALL DAY SON"

Welcome to the vine hancock246.
ironboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ironboy

Hancock.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary

Now i really gotta watch the movie if you guys say Hancock wins.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Same here.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#25  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Tevnoba said:
"Also, keep in mind that the current version of Hancock he is probably at his weakest, having only 80 years worth of memories at this point.  His Ex displayed more power and skill and it should be assumed that Hancock has the same abilities when he finally relearns them - she did state that he was to be the hero.
"
Why assume he's weaker? There's nothing to say that his physical powers were weakened when his memory was lost. Fighting skills may be lost because he could have forgotten them, but what reason is there to say that his power is? Just because Mary had more power doesn't mean that he does. She said clearly that she was stronger than him. She didn't say anything about him at one point being as strong as her or having her powers. She could have always been more powerful than him and thats why she knows for a fact that she's better than him. Just because Hancock is the hero doesn't mean he has to be the best. The way he is now is already better than any human so he's a good enough hero as it is. Why assume things that weren't said? And if you can't use stuff from comics to back up Superman, then you definitely can't use speculation that doesn't even have another source to come close to backing it up to support Hancock.

Supes may not have Mary, but Hancock doesn't have Kryptonite so they're even there. You're right, you can't take stuff from the comics for this, but that doesn't mean Hancock wins. Look at their strength feats and Superman comes out ahead. If one of them is likely to hurt the other it's probably him. That's not looking at stuff like speed or other powers. I don't remember durability feats for Supes from the movie so Hancock might be able to hurt him, but I think Superman has a better chance to do damage.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the creator

Superman for the win easily.

He would appear to be massively stronger as the weight of the island he was lifting would be in the billions of tonnes weight range.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#27  Edited By EganTheVile1

Dont think "Movie Versions" makes a differance, Superman has the same powers in the movies and comics, and Hancock doesnt have a comic. Hancock is a drunk and being one myself that is a huge detriment.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Triumphant

I really have to see that movie now. I'd like to know what Hancock's strongest feat of strength is. Superman can pick up an island and fly fast enough to go back in time. Just because you're immortal doesn't mean you can't be knocked out. Is this battle about who can be killed or who can be beaten down?

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tevnoba
Buckshot said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Also, keep in mind that the current version of Hancock he is probably at his weakest, having only 80 years worth of memories at this point.  His Ex displayed more power and skill and it should be assumed that Hancock has the same abilities when he finally relearns them - she did state that he was to be the hero.
"
Why assume he's weaker? There's nothing to say that his physical powers were weakened when his memory was lost. Fighting skills may be lost because he could have forgotten them, but what reason is there to say that his power is? Just because Mary had more power doesn't mean that he does. She said clearly that she was stronger than him. She didn't say anything about him at one point being as strong as her or having her powers. She could have always been more powerful than him and thats why she knows for a fact that she's better than him. Just because Hancock is the hero doesn't mean he has to be the best. The way he is now is already better than any human so he's a good enough hero as it is. Why assume things that weren't said? And if you can't use stuff from comics to back up Superman, then you definitely can't use speculation that doesn't even have another source to come close to backing it up to support Hancock.

Supes may not have Mary, but Hancock doesn't have Kryptonite so they're even there. You're right, you can't take stuff from the comics for this, but that doesn't mean Hancock wins. Look at their strength feats and Superman comes out ahead. If one of them is likely to hurt the other it's probably him. That's not looking at stuff like speed or other powers. I don't remember durability feats for Supes from the movie so Hancock might be able to hurt him, but I think Superman has a better chance to do damage.
"
Yes, in the movie Superman does lift up the island . . .great feat of strength.  And I will grant you that with that only in consideration Supes is stronger.  But the truth of it is this battle is pointless as we never see a limitation to Hancock's abilities, because he did not need to lift a mountain.  He did however stop a large freight train moving at speed without budging an inch in the process.  This thread could last forever with no real victor.  There is not enough information on Hancock to judge his power.  He is not in a situation where he has to move 'GALAXIES' every second of every day to prove he's a big bad superhero.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Buckshot said:
"Tevnoba said:
"

"
I completely agree with buckshot here. I just don't think there is enough evidence to make a case for Hancock. Superman showed the greater strength feats, but Hancock was never shown to be hurt except in the presence of his ex wife. hmmm.... i abstain from voting on this one.
_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

Hancock wins, since his female counterpart is his only weakness and without her he is TRULY invincible, Superman can NOT hurt him in ANY way.

It may take ages, but Hancock wins.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#32  Edited By Erik

Going just off the movies, this goes to Superman. Not counting what I saw in comics at all. Hancock would never be able to catch Superman period. But if this thread was about cool factor, Superman wouldn't even exist. Hancock wouldn't be able to see Superman coming, and I am sure that they have comparible strength so if Hancock can catch Superman maybe it could go both ways.

da1singer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By da1singer

Hancock needs more time in the spotlight for a real fight to form

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By brainiac 1.0
da1singer said:
"Hancock needs more time in the spotlight for a real fight to form"

No he doesnot.
da1singer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By da1singer

Yes he does. We don't know Hancock's limit strength yet and until we do this fight is unfair.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By brainiac 1.0
da1singer said:
"Yes he does. We don't know Hancock's limit strength yet and until we do this fight is unfair."

Alright.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Hancock vs Meteor Man would be an awesome fight...

lmao jk
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38  Edited By Erik
King Saturn said:
"I think Hancock vs Meteor Man would be an awesome fight...

lmao jk
"

Oh my god! Yes, that is the fight to see.
lygan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lygan

First off it is true, Hancock will destroy superman, Superman is not immortal, and he is not invincible. now....... they both have 1 weakness, but for superman to be able to bring the Exwife yet again he will have fight her the same way as hancock, and plus she is twice stronger than hacock, so superman will get raped. and even if superman brings her, then all hancock has to do is get close to superman and just hold Kryptonite next to him.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Perfect Cell

Like I said on the other Hancock VS thread...

Hancock is a minor god. He is basically Zeus created by the God (as his wife stated)...

And Yes, Hancock (Zeus) is alot more powerful than Mary (Goddess) Hera. All that hurricain and tornadoes powers. Hancock can do as well... As long as he remembers he's Zeus.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Perfect Cell
Buckshot said:
"Tevnoba said:
"

"

Well Hancock is immortal. He can always lead Superman away from the Earth and into a solar system with a red Star. Then Superman will surely lose.

Avatar image for shadowultradestoryer
ShadowUltraDestoryer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im give it hancock i thank he will defeat superman plus superman retuns was a god awful movie will would whoop superman as anyday.   
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By speedlgt

Superman and its not even close! this is a total curbstomp

if your on this site its assumed your a comic fan? and I say its 100% blaspheme  to say superman looses ANY fight. hes the SUPER HERO! the reason for the word.... show some respect  why all the hate?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Perfect Cell
speedlgt said:
"Superman and its not even close! this is a total curbstomp

if your on this site its assumed your a comic fan? and I say its 100% blaspheme  to say superman looses ANY fight. hes the SUPER HERO! the reason for the word.... show some respect  why all the hate?

"

If I were baised I would totally go for Superman. You're right he is the Hero of Comics....

But...

Logic tells me that Hancock has the win for this.

Superman 40% chances of winning
Hancock 60% chances of winning

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Superman easy.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Perfect Cell

Superman 40% chances of winning
Hancock 60% chances of winning

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Superman 40% chances of winning
Hancock 60% chances of winning"
Your ratios and comparisons aren't based on anything.Any incarnation of Superman except for the very first Superman can easily take out Hancock..especially the movie version.Go watch the end of Superman Returns again..that is proof right there.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#48  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Like I said on the other Hancock VS thread...

Hancock is a minor god. He is basically Zeus created by the God (as his wife stated)...

And Yes, Hancock (Zeus) is alot more powerful than Mary (Goddess) Hera. All that hurricain and tornadoes powers. Hancock can do as well... As long as he remembers he's Zeus."
Wasn't in the movie.

Perfect Cell said:
Well Hancock is immortal. He can always lead Superman away from the Earth and into a solar system with a red Star. Then Superman will surely lose.
Or he might not do that at all since he knows nothing of Superman's powers. Or Superman, not being a complete idiot, might not follow him. Or Superman could take the fight to the sun where he's even more powerful.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Superman 40% chances of winning
Hancock 60% chances of winning"
Your ratios and comparisons aren't based on anything.Any incarnation of Superman except for the very first Superman can easily take out Hancock..especially the movie version.Go watch the end of Superman Returns again..that is proof right there."

Dude, I own that movie. Yes, he picks up a multi-billion ton continent (with Kryponite in him and around the continent)...

Both of the two can fight for years striaght. And the fight could be pushed anywhere. What if the fight ends up on a different solor system with a red sun? what if the battle ends up at Lex corp and the Bat Cave (where Kryptonite is expossed)? What if Superman just simply gets old and crippled and then dies???

Hancock has these and I'm basing my ratios strickly on this.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50  Edited By _Sojourn_

Because I despise Hancock soo much I simply am going to say that Supes gets this one