Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Resonate
the human Juggernaut said:
"pixelized said:
"not if its made with kryptonite "
...but its not, so why even post that?
"
can you prove it? I mean, he got stabbed in the end of the movie in the back of the neck and it didnt really phase him :P

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"lukeenking said:
"we dont even now all off his powas yit so back off hancock cAUSE HE BLACK
"
Hancock's Powers are as Follows...

Super Strength

Super Speed

Flight

Invunerablity

...all of these powers he has are on a lower scale than what Superman has
"
we dont necessarily know that bec. he looked on par with superman and his will power is terribly high and hancock is immortal...he has been alive way longer than supes
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Resonate
King Saturn said:
"lukeenking said:
"

Super Strength

Super Speed

Flight

Invunerablity

"
well, we cant prove that, as he was close to the chick that made him weak throughout the whole movie.....if he was across the earth, you think he could fight Supes on equal ground? I mean, I saw nothing less than super man level strength and invulnerability till the one scene, and we know why it happened. Maybe he didnt fight with finesse, but he certainly wasnt a wuss at all
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"lukeenking said:
"

Super Strength

Super Speed

Flight

Invunerablity

"
we dont necessarily know that bec. he looked on par with superman and his will power is terribly high and hancock is immortal...he has been alive way longer than supes"
We do know it. Based on feats alone Superman is far stronger than Hancock... and Hancock never showed Super Speed on foot only when he was Flying... and another thing. Superman is used to fighting Supernatural Beings on great power... and even though Hancock is Immortal who could he have fought during the time he was here on earth that was on par with Shazam ? Lobo ? Superboy Prime ? Mongul ? Doomsday ? 
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By T.J. Magnum

true........i seen the moive,pretty superman like.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"lukeenking said:
"

Super Strength

Super Speed

Flight

Invunerablity

"
we dont necessarily know that bec. he looked on par with superman and his will power is terribly high and hancock is immortal...he has been alive way longer than supes"
We do know it. Based on feats alone Superman is far stronger than Hancock... and Hancock never showed Super Speed on foot only when he was Flying... and another thing. Superman is used to fighting Supernatural Beings on great power... and even though Hancock is Immortal who could he have fought during the time he was here on earth that was on par with Shazam ? Lobo ? Superboy Prime ? Mongul ? Doomsday ? "
ok superman has feats, we all know that, but do you think if supes was around krytonite then got shot, hit in the face with a gas container, and stabbed in the neck would he have survived? helllllllll no, hancocks will power can beat supes, and he demonstrated a small feat of speed when he hit the guy with the candy bar, as soon as the guy shot he threw the candy bar, speedy reaction time, you dont know who hancock could have fought but i think that as long as he isnt around that girl, supes cant hurt him
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"lukeenking said:
"

Super Strength

Super Speed

Flight

Invunerablity

"
We do know it. Based on feats alone Superman is far stronger than Hancock... and Hancock never showed Super Speed on foot only when he was Flying... and another thing. Superman is used to fighting Supernatural Beings on great power... and even though Hancock is Immortal who could he have fought during the time he was here on earth that was on par with Shazam ? Lobo ? Superboy Prime ? Mongul ? Doomsday ? "
ok superman has feats, we all know that, but do you think if supes was around krytonite then got shot, hit in the face with a gas container, and stabbed in the neck would he have survived? helllllllll no, hancocks will power can beat supes, and he demonstrated a small feat of speed when he hit the guy with the candy bar, as soon as the guy shot he threw the candy bar, speedy reaction time, you dont know who hancock could have fought but i think that as long as he isnt around that girl, supes cant hurt him"
But that isnt what I am saying... so what if Hancock has great will power... when has Hancock ever faced anyone like Doomsday or Shazam or Mongul ?  He aint never  face anyone like those guys... but Superman has. Superman is used to dealing with people who has powers near his level or even over his level he does it all the time. Hancock does not
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Light

ok tell me what superman will do to hancock, who is completely indestructible, powerful and by what ive seen, doesnt feel pain... hancock doesnt live in a reality with supervillains anyway, so thats unfair and if we put them against eachother with there weaknesses in the vacinity hancock will win indefinitely.... can we narrow this down to a certain superman as well 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Light said:
"ok tell me what superman will do to hancock, who is completely indestructible, powerful and by what ive seen, doesnt feel pain... hancock doesnt live in a reality with supervillains anyway, so thats unfair and if we put them against eachother with there weaknesses in the vacinity hancock will win indefinitely.... can we narrow this down to a certain superman as well "
Hmm...interesting. Since when does great invunerablity concludes as being indestructable ? And whether or not its fair to say Hancock hasnt faced the level of opposition that Superman has isnt my problem... thats just the way it is. And to say that Superman wont be able to hurt Hancock is insane... someone who can lift over 900 billion tons and travel near light speeds cant hurt Hancock ? I dont think so... we all know Hancock was modeled after Superman in many aspects. But the real Man of Steel would beat the Will Smith one
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"ok tell me what superman will do to hancock, who is completely indestructible, powerful and by what ive seen, doesnt feel pain... hancock doesnt live in a reality with supervillains anyway, so thats unfair and if we put them against eachother with there weaknesses in the vacinity hancock will win indefinitely.... can we narrow this down to a certain superman as well "
Hmm...interesting. Since when does great invunerablity concludes as being indestructable ? And whether or not its fair to say Hancock hasnt faced the level of opposition that Superman has isnt my problem... thats just the way it is. And to say that Superman wont be able to hurt Hancock is insane... someone who can lift over 900 billion tons and travel near light speeds cant hurt Hancock ? I dont think so... we all know Hancock was modeled after Superman in many aspects. But the real Man of Steel would beat the Will Smith one"
who ever said that hancock was only invulnerable, too me when he had his powers nothing could hurt him which would make him indestructible, now would you say that if hancock fought mongul or shazam or doomsday he would lose? and how would he lose. just because superman was like one of the first to have these non original powers doesnt mean everyone with those powers is a clone, it just means that they didnt have time to try and separate their character from supes anyway
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
Hmm...interesting. Since when does great invunerablity concludes as being indestructable ? And whether or not its fair to say Hancock hasnt faced the level of opposition that Superman has isnt my problem... thats just the way it is. And to say that Superman wont be able to hurt Hancock is insane... someone who can lift over 900 billion tons and travel near light speeds cant hurt Hancock ? I dont think so... we all know Hancock was modeled after Superman in many aspects. But the real Man of Steel would beat the Will Smith one"
who ever said that hancock was only invulnerable, too me when he had his powers nothing could hurt him which would make him indestructible, now would you say that if hancock fought mongul or shazam or doomsday he would lose? and how would he lose. just because superman was like one of the first to have these non original powers doesnt mean everyone with those powers is a clone, it just means that they didnt have time to try and separate their character from supes anyway"
Many sources have cited that Hancock has Invunerability. And Hancock has never had that durablity tested by someone of the strength levels of Shazam or Mongul or Doomsday... So its easy to say that Hancock is indestructable when is feats are measured by him getting hit by a train... but what is that feat compared to someone who hits with the impact of several hundred or several thousand trains coming at you at once ? 
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
who ever said that hancock was only invulnerable, too me when he had his powers nothing could hurt him which would make him indestructible, now would you say that if hancock fought mongul or shazam or doomsday he would lose? and how would he lose. just because superman was like one of the first to have these non original powers doesnt mean everyone with those powers is a clone, it just means that they didnt have time to try and separate their character from supes anyway"
Many sources have cited that Hancock has Invunerability. And Hancock has never had that durablity tested by someone of the strength levels of Shazam or Mongul or Doomsday... So its easy to say that Hancock is indestructable when is feats are measured by him getting hit by a train... but what is that feat compared to someone who hits with the impact of several hundred or several thousand trains coming at you at once ? "
we dont know what he has been hit with bec. he has been alive for hundreds of years, and its not as if supes could kill him anyway, he cant die... this isn't getting anywhere because there is little info on hancock 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
Many sources have cited that Hancock has Invunerability. And Hancock has never had that durablity tested by someone of the strength levels of Shazam or Mongul or Doomsday... So its easy to say that Hancock is indestructable when is feats are measured by him getting hit by a train... but what is that feat compared to someone who hits with the impact of several hundred or several thousand trains coming at you at once ? "
we dont know what he has been hit with bec. he has been alive for hundreds of years, and its not as if supes could kill him anyway, he cant die... this isn't getting anywhere because there is little info on hancock "
Superman doesnt have to kill Hancock to win here. All he has to do is incapacitate him.... and that could be done
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By T.J. Magnum

superman doesn't have to kill him to win,like he would anyways

sidenote,why are they even fighting ? lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
T.J. Magnum said:
"

"
Who Knows...

Nothing surprises me in these battle threads these days
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
we dont know what he has been hit with bec. he has been alive for hundreds of years, and its not as if supes could kill him anyway, he cant die... this isn't getting anywhere because there is little info on hancock "
Superman doesnt have to kill Hancock to win here. All he has to do is incapacitate him.... and that could be done"
idk, only time i saw hancock knocked out was when he was like near death.... supes wont put him near death but theres too much speculation 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
Light said:

idk, only time i saw hancock knocked out was when he was like near death.... supes wont put him near death but theres too much speculation "
I agree... much of what is said here is speculation... but based on feats Superman has the upper hand
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By T.J. Magnum
King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

"
Who Knows...

"

maybe hancock was trying to get busy with lois lane.....i mean i would lol
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Light
King Saturn said:
"Light said:

idk, only time i saw hancock knocked out was when he was like near death.... supes wont put him near death but theres too much speculation "
I agree... much of what is said here is speculation... but based on feats Superman has the upper hand"
definitely
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

"
Who Knows...

"

maybe hancock was trying to get busy with lois lane.....i mean i would lol"
LMMFAO
lukeenking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lukeenking

HANCOCK

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By One-Above-You

Superman

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By pixelized

yawn

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lantern Prime

Hancock 4 life!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Superman. Curbstamp

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Curbstomp.

Hancock hasn't done anything to show he is anywhere near Supes.

Supes on the other hand has Survived a blast = to 1,000,000 nukes, flown 4x the speed of light, has heat vision hotter than star, pulled over 1/3 of the moon, survived a nuke while on an island laced with kryptonite, etc.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
It really isnt fair here... since we dont know the full extent of what Hancock can do
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Swagga Boy

in hancock 2 he flys into space and Carries 2 planets I forget which in  both of his hands (one planet in each hand)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"in hancock 2 he flys into space and Carries 2 planets I forget which in  both of his hands (one planet in each hand)"
Hancock 2 ?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37  Edited By Methos
Swagga Boy said:
"in hancock 2 he flys into space and Carries 2 planets I forget which in  both of his hands (one planet in each hand)"

um, wtf...

there is no Hancock 2 or any plans for one...

M
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Swagga Boy

lol opps *Runs off*

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
Methos said:
"Swagga Boy said:

um, wtf...

there is no Hancock 2 or any plans for one...

M"
I figured that
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Swagga Boy

lol I was Joking sorry 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"lol I was Joking sorry "
Ha Ha Ha  !

I know
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By The 502 Kid

I love Hancock but Supes should win this fight

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lantern Prime

Hancock

Avatar image for thorownzsuperman
thorownzsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thorownzsuperman

hancock would be too drunk to fight

Terror_INC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Terror_INC

superman has more super powers, but Hancock has no super weakness like kryptonite, so I'd have to go with Hancock simply because it is easier to hurt superman.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
thorownzsuperman said:
"hancock would be too drunk to fight"
LOL
SaberBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SaberBoy

DoomsDay broke super mans neck and was killed  by that  blow.  Hancock was hit by a speeding train and didn't even flinch im pretty sure superman could get his ass beat. Superman also depends on yellow sunlight   for his powers.  And ice breathe and heat vision  are kinda lame powers   they dont help much  in a  no holds barred  fist fight.  Super also suffers from a lame  1940s-50s  sense of morality  that would handicap him i mean come on  his arch emeny doesn't even have any powers and super has been fighting with him  for over 50s years. Hancok would have killed or  cut seriously injure him the  first time around  and not bother with arresting him a million times.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JThree47693

Superman. He is faster stronger built to last longer need I say anymore?

Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dro

Not enough info to really put this one to rest. We don't know the extent of Hancock's power.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lantern Prime

YAWN! Hancock curbstomps.