Hancock vs Galactus

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mandarinestro

Takes place in New York City, Galactus in his peak power, Hancock is sober and bloodlusted.

Galactus can't BFR. He can't warp Hancock out of existence. He can't teleport Mary.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Peak power comic Galactus still slaughters.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

..Galan depowers him. Or turns him into a new addition to his Worldship. Or reality warps him into energy to feed upon. Or turns him into a herald.

Bottom line..why would you make this?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No reason to even make this thread. From me at least it will get the same answer as Hancock vs Saitama got.

Most people will obviously say Galactus wins because they do not accept that the writer of Hancock created him to be invulnerable. And I really don't care if someone questions my judgement because I choose to accept that statement in the lack of any evidence to the contrary and evidence that every single thing he encountered caused him no pain whatsoever.

So your entire purpose for making this thread is to troll.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Going by hancock total invulnerability, his strength and speed, he can burst through galactus multiple times........

Naaaaa, galactus makes him his new herald

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mysticmedivh

Or uses his nigh omniscience and cosmic awareness to easily exploit his weakness, if anyone wants to argue about the NLF invulnerability. Or uses TP and soul manipulation.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No reason to even make this thread. From me at least it will get the same answer as Hancock vs Saitama got.

Most people will obviously say Galactus wins because they do not accept that the writer of Hancock created him to be invulnerable. And I really don't care if someone questions my judgement because I choose to accept that statement in the lack of any evidence to the contrary and evidence that every single thing he encountered caused him no pain whatsoever.

So your entire purpose for making this thread is to troll.

My sides.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OUTB4DLOK

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say that in this instance even with Hancock's invulnerability, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for Galactus to simply bring Mary into the fight and make the fight last long enough for Hancock to start to become mortal.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

Hancock dies in process.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread may get somewhere..................

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@mandarinestro: Yea I realize the extent of what some people take weightless statements and unimpressive feats for a character who's abilities are relatively unexplored. Still, this thread is gonna get locked regardless of one user's obdurate stance.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Thekillerklok
No Caption Provided

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: The point of this is to get it locked actually. But thanks for making this noticeable.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: Yea I realize the extent of what some people take weightless statements and unimpressive feats for a character who's abilities are relatively unexplored. Still, this thread is gonna get locked regardless of one user's obdurate stance.

Even I can see how Galactus would win, even if I do not agree that it would be through physical fighting. And I'm not going to argue for Hancock in yet another thread when the OP showed the maturity of a 12 year old kid in making the thread in the first place.

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak power Galactus will probably eat this universe

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: Getting a thread locked doesn't actually accomplish anything. All it does is show a mods opinion on something. A very wise statement made once "opinions are like buttholes(because the other word is against forum rules), everybody has one".

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

@randomsid: Your reasoning for Galan winning makes no sense. If you can't accept the fact that a cosmic entity can kill Hancock via esoteric reality warping let alone blasting him with energy blasts ranging from solar system to casual galaxy wiping in power then there's no use even debating this topic.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak/Full Power Galactus is a universal level character. OP admitted he just made this thread so it would get locked, so...

@jedixman@saren

OUTB4DLOK

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Your reasoning for Galan winning makes no sense. If you can't accept the fact that a cosmic entity can kill Hancock via esoteric reality warping let alone blasting him with energy blasts ranging from solar system to casual galaxy wiping in power then there's no use even debating this topic.

Don't forget the TP, soul manipulation, and matter manipulation!

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RandomSid82

@juiceboks: I'm not debating the topic, and I actually said that through reality warping Galactus would simply make Hancock not invulnerable anymore. But once again, I'm not going to debate Hancocks abilities in yet another thread. I'm already doing it in two threads and if people can't accept the statement made by the creator of the character along with the lack of any evidence that anything would hurt him, then debating it in yet another thread is not going to change that. Especially when it was a thread started with the sole intention of trolling.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hehehe

inbt$l

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might be kinda cool to see Hancock as Galactus herald though.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I'm not debating the topic, and I actually said that through reality warping Galactus would simply make Hancock not invulnerable anymore. But once again, I'm not going to debate Hancocks abilities in yet another thread. I'm already doing it in two threads and if people can't accept the statement made by the creator of the character along with the lack of any evidence that anything would hurt him, then debating it in yet another thread is not going to change that. Especially when it was a thread started with the sole intention of trolling.

I would disagree and argue with you, but it's rather late. If this thread is still open by tomorrow I'll see what I can do.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Hancock do to Big G?

Yel lat him? Offer him cheap beer?

The second option might work.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another herald for Galactus

@gizmorino said:

OUTB4DLOK

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@randomsid: Your proposed use of reality warping is clearly not the same as what I brought up. Hancock has no answer for any of Galan's powers, and one statement from a writer has no bearing on any of what I and several others have stated as Galan's options for winning. Believe what you want, take comfort in knowing that you're the only person who will ever believe Galactus can't vaporize Hancock.

@mysticmedivh Yes all that too lol.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RandomSid82

@juiceboks said:

@randomsid: Your proposed use of reality warping is clearly not the same as what I directly stated. Hancock has no answer for any of Galan's powers, and one statement from a writer has no bearing on any of what I and several others have stated as Galan's options for winning. Believe what you want, take comfort in knowing that you're the only person who will ever believe Galactus can't vaporize Hancock.

Not sure what you are getting at here. I already said Galactus would win in a variety of ways. If it was a purely physical contest, in that Galactas had none of his other powers then Hancock could possibly stalemate it. Galactus with his normal powerset would defeat him.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@randomsid: Your proposed use of reality warping is clearly not the same as what I directly stated. Hancock has no answer for any of Galan's powers, and one statement from a writer has no bearing on any of what I and several others have stated as Galan's options for winning. Believe what you want, take comfort in knowing that you're the only person who will ever believe Galactus can't vaporize Hancock.

Not sure what you are getting at here. I already said Galactus would win in a variety of ways. If it was a purely physical contest, in that Galactas had none of his other powers then Hancock could stalemate it. Galactus with his normal powerset would defeat him.

Galactus has one-shot Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer with physical strength. Based off of feats, Hancock's durability isn't even close to any of these guys, who have gone through black holes, supernovas, tanked planet busting attacks, etc. Creators word or not.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't the creator of the character said that the T-sar bomb could ko him?He may survive it but he'll be ko'ed by the sheer force of the blast...at least that's what i remember from a thread involving him (never anyone defending Hancock/Mary bring any evidence of this,though)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

@randomsid: You gave one reason Galactus would win and that's by bringing in Mary from a completely different universe(not only is that outside of Galan's power but it goes against the rules of no outside help) I said he would take his powers away by directly warping them away..clearly not the same method.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RandomSid82

@mysticmedivh said:

@randomsid said:

@juiceboks said:

Not sure what you are getting at here. I already said Galactus would win in a variety of ways. If it was a purely physical contest, in that Galactas had none of his other powers then Hancock could stalemate it. Galactus with his normal powerset would defeat him.

Galactus has one-shot Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer with physical strength. Based off of feats, Hancock's durability isn't even close to any of these guys, who have gone through black holes, supernovas, tanked planet busting attacks, etc. Creators word or not.

Well, we will have to agree to disagree on this. After all, Hancock has had a single movie and no comics to add additional feats through. The feats he does have, he did effortlessly and showed no struggle whatsoever, except when he was becoming mortal. And in the end, the creator decides what the character can do, not the readers. Does he have feats equaling what they have done? Of course not, almost no character would after having a single movie. But, that doesn't mean he is incapable of equaling them either when the creator of the character said he was invulnerable.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EclipseBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys aren't serious....

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, the director of the movie said that without consulting the writer.

I see...can you provide the source of your claims perhaps?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

No, the director of the movie said that without consulting the writer.

I see...can you provide the source of your claims perhaps?

Right now I can't as I'd have to find the right video and that isn't easy to do with no sound on my computer.

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this suppose to be a joke...or...?? Spite ???? 0_0

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

But Hancock is invulnerable! The reincarnation of Zeus doesn't lose here!

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Because Batgod has abandoned me. I have learned now that Batgod is a false god. I hereby declare myself Arch Bishop of The Holy Hancock Church, led by our Prophet Sid, who has transcended, became one with Lord Hancock and renamed the Random Sidforce!

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#43  Edited By MasterKungFu

galan

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon guys, this is an obvious stomp for Hancock.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Galactus wouldn't recognize Hancock as a potential threat.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: @juiceboks: @mysticmedivh:

am not in support of anybody here.

1. Creator saying he is invulnerable is not a feat for a character.

2. Creator's statements are above feats, i have seen this work in many threads, and it should work since it's a creator's statement about the character.

3. He may be invulerable to blunt force but energy attacks carry more than blunt force, a supernova for example has heat of over 700 million degree celsius and a blunt force to wreck a solar system, thor's hammer burst planet because he charges it with energy, check the scans of him bursting planet with his hammer, energy attacks carry more than blunt force, they also carry something else like heat, and others.

4. Him going punch-for-punch with galan can be called a stalemate., since it will require physical blunt force to break eachother.

5. Creator says he is invulnerable, he may be talking about physical blunt force, am 90% sure of that, so he can be matter manipulated and others.

All being said Galan gets a new Herald :)

Devils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wrecks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Guys Hancock is invincible he can only be hurt when Mary is near.

Hancock ftw!

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: Blasphemer

You shall be consigned to BatHell upon your death!