Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

Round 1:

Morals On

No Prep

Standard Weapons: Han has his DL-44, Chewy has his Bowcaster. Starlord has his two Kree sub-machine guns that take commands (elements, armor piercing, etc...) and Rocket has a pair of light laser pistols and a rifle that can fire heavier plasma rounds.

Each team starts on opposite side of the head and have to find each other.

No Caption Provided

Round 2:

Same rules but fight is on a super star destroyer from SWU instead of Knowwhere. Teams start on opposite sides and have to find each other.

No Caption Provided

Round 3:

Morals On

No prep

No weapons

Fight is in Mos Eisley Cantina.

No Caption Provided

Round 4:

Quick draw between the teams. Teams stand 30 feet apart. Morals off. Fight is in the deserts of Tatooine.

No Caption Provided

Round 5:

Morals on

No weapons

One on One hand to hand fight between Starlord and Han Solo.

Chewy and Rocky sit this round out.

No Caption Provided

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

I kind of feel the RSPCA should be involved here somehow.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of feel the RSPCA should be involved here somehow.

haha

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hyperlight

i feel like peter and rocket take the fights

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TifaLockhart

Star-Lord shoots first. *ducks*

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm going to bump this because I'm quite curious myself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Guardians take all rounds, except maybe 3 because Chewie is nobody to mess with in a bar fight.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Han shoots first. Han Solos on all rounds

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Han shoots first. Han Solos on all rounds

This. "Scoundrel's luck" will get Han out of anything.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks:

Round 1:Star Lord and Rocket have better weapons and know Knowhere better, so they take this.

Round 2:As much as I hate to say this, Han and Chewy take this, mostly because of Han. He knows his way around the star destroyer and could potentially solo if he positioned himself in the right place.

Round 3: Chewy solostomps

Round 4: Rocket goes like "Blam murdered you" and soloes.

Round 5: Star Lord has better H2H feats, so he wins.

Guardians win 3/5 rounds.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rocketraccoon: I actually think I must have been dumb or something when I made this. Lol.

In all honesty, there is no reason why Rocket and Star-Lord couldn't solo all rounds, except for maybe Han in round 4, as he has the only real quick draw feats.

As for Chewy solostomping in melee...how? Rocket should curbstomp him. He's stronger, faster, better reaction times, better fighting skills, and much much much more durable. I don't even think Chewy could hurt him at all. He just outclasses him so much in physicals.

KDub_inc_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KDub_inc_

@tparks: I really don't see Han standing a chance in a gun fight with Rocket or SL even for that matter.but def Rocket would Rockhim lol.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I really don't see Han standing a chance in a gun fight with Rocket or SL even for that matter.but def Rocket would Rockhim lol.

Ya, only round 4 would he maybe stand a chance because of his one quick draw feat against Greedo, but even that is iffy as far as really being a quick draw feat. Plus his weapons probably wouldn't really hurt Rocket at all.

KDub_inc_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I never really thought of that as an actual talent he was advanced in.more of a ruthless shoot just in case situation ya know? But idk I've never had a shootout with Han so could go either way.

There are reasons Rocket is the guy with the most guns.he can use em all well

The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I take it back, Rocky can throw his Number Six Special in the ship and get the heck outta there lol!

Rocket has some H2H feats, but most of them are him speedblitzing with Rocket Skates. Yes, there is one where he jumps on a muscular opponent and beats him(sorry got no scans) but I think Chewie's Wookie life has taught him a few tricks to make him pull off a 6/10 majority. The outcome really depends on who goes for who first. If Han goes for Peter and Rocket goes for Chewie, then Peter easily beats Han and the 2 Guardians stomp Chewie. If Rocket goes for Han and Pete goes for Chewie, Rocket and Chewie each easily win their matches. Then the scenario i proposed would come in handy.

Oh and welcome back to the Vine tparks I heard you quit! Thanks for providing Rocket scans I use them in a debate(CAV Rocket Raccoon vs Bullseye)! Thanks mate!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rocketraccoon: Rocket actually has a slight degree of super human strength and a high degree of durability that is just too much for Chewy. He's tanked rockets in his most recent issue without wearing any armor. He's been thrown against a steel wall by StarHawk who can stand toe to toe with Thor in Thor's own comic, and has the full power of a god from the Hawk God. He's even tanked a blast from his own 5 barrel cannon. He's consistently shown to be at an extremely high end in durability. Chewy just doesn't pack enough punch to hurt him IMO.

Oh and welcome back to the Vine tparks I heard you quit! Thanks for providing Rocket scans I use them in a debate(CAV Rocket Raccoon vs Bullseye)! Thanks mate!

Thanks man. Glad to see them being put to good use. :)

The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I am not questioning Rocket's durability or his strength. I agree that he has greater durability than Chewie. However, I believe that Chewie has more fighting experience(H2H) than Rocket. Think of my point this way, Mantis beat Thor using pressure points, while the latter had higher durability. I am not saying Chewie is a martial arts master and knows pressure points, I am just saying that a being with more fighting experience(Chewie) can beat one with more durability(Rocket). I am also not saying that Chewie would stomp Rocket(don't listen to my other posts, I was probably stupid while writing those), I am just saying that he could pull the slight majority. I think Rocket can pull off the first four wins, but by the fourth win Chewie would have gotten used to Rocket's jump-on-and-beat-the-heck-out-of-opponent style and use his Wookie experience to pull off the next six rounds.

Thanks again for your awesome scans! Your posts inspired me to buy some rocket books, and now I am a fanboy! :)