Hammerhead vs Tombstone

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Current Hammerhead with upper adamantium cyber skeleton.

Takes place in the Bada Bing! from The Sopranos TV show.

Start ten meters apart.

No knowledge! No gear! Just bloodshed!

Who wins?

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Didn't Hammerhead go toe to toe with Luke Cage?

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: He did indeed. Both of them did actually, but Hammerhead did much better. Imo Hammehead took more damage than Tombstone did though. I think Tombstone is more durable and Hammerhead is stronger.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sionistheboss: Did Tombstone really go toe to toe with Luke? I've only seen a scan of them wrestling...I think Hammerhead is durable on certain points of his body(even after his upgrades). He seems fully aware of his limitations though. I think Hammerhead has better showings in his last appearances. What's the last great fights Tombstone has had?

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@sionistheboss: Did Tombstone really go toe to toe with Luke? I've only seen a scan of them wrestling...I think Hammerhead is durable on certain points of his body(even after his upgrades). He seems fully aware of his limitations though. I think Hammerhead has better showings in his last appearances. What's the last great fights Tombstone has had?

Yah he did, although it was less of a fight and more of a massacre.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I will post the Luke vs Hammerhead scans later (their on my iPad which is charging) but Hammerhead did much better than Tombstone did. He actually hit Luke more than once and Luke was impressed. I'd like to note however that Hammerhead was badly bruised and bloodied after his fight while Tombstone was scheming and totally fine after his.

Hammerhead's lower body has not been upgrades, so his legs and hips are vulnerable. However his upper half not only has an Adamantium skeleton but artificial organs that are protected (mostly with Kevlar). I would also argue that his legs are at least partially internally protected since his has burrowed his feet into concrete without harm and landed hard on his legs. Nevertheless after Spiderman found out about this he was easily able to take him down by breaking his hips.

As for speed, I think this goes to Tombstone. In the fight where Hammerhead beat Spidey, he was able to deal extreme damage with his first punch, breaking Spidey's ribs. The only reason Spidey was that close was because he expected normal Hammerhead who is slower and less strong. HH's speed feats in the rest of the fight are less impressive since Spidey was very surprised and already had broken ribs. In the next fight with Spiderman, after he had learned more about the new Hammerhead, HH was unable to tag Spidey who danced around him until the perfect moment came. He's definitely faster than the average man but I don't think he's that fast. Tombstone consistently tags Spidey in pretty much every fight, and Parker definitely knows what to expect at this point. He also caught Daredevil's baton once, in his lowest showing that was full of PIS (against Tombstone, btw). All in all I think Tombstone has the speed advantage but not by that much.

Durability wise Tombstone simply has more showings. While HH is bullet proof from the waist up, he still has shown pain when shot in the head (not that much pain, but enough to let Spidey take a breath). Tombstone has been shot in the head very similarly and didn't even flinch. Tombstone has also taken building sized explosions and getting hit with a helicopter propeller.

If we use ABC logic then HH wins slightly because he has performed better against Cage and because he wrecked Spidey. However if we don't, I really don't know who wins. Idk about Tombstone's most recent fight, sorry. I can post some more recent scans though if you like. He doesn't fight other bruisers that often, and mostly battles DD, DP and the like.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sionistheboss: Thanks. I think HH would be less likely to get cocky and although Tombstone is overall more durable HH looks like the better fighter.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SionistheBoss

@lukehero: Thanks. I agree for the most part.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 owie  Moderator

Bump. Tombstone vs Hammerhead would be a solid fight.