Takes Place During Full Moon

Starting Distance 15 Feet

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wolverine has a shot. Team will infight heavily and Katara will not want to bloodbend. That said Logan is not going to want to straight-up gut a young girl and an old woman either so it may not matter.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Waterbenders can incap him easily if they try, but as Amendment pointed out infighting may cause issues.

Znikt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people like you exist? Honestly. What were you thinking when you made this thread?

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this missmatch?

They could do nothing to Logan, even with bloodbending.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are their powers? And how fast are they?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodbend.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42 said:

@thebuckaronatr:

They can't hurt him, but incap is within their abilities.

I do not think they could.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Either solos assuming Hama won't get blitzed.

Katara was willing to bloodbend when pushed to her limit and Hama is Hama.

Anyone who says they can't hurt him doesn't seem to know too much about bloodbending...

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: What is bloodbend?

And what's stopping Logan from blitzing both?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 anthp2000  Moderator

@jay_z94: They can manipulate the blood inside his veins and control his body like a puppet.

Their speed and his character.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: They can manipulate the blood inside his veins and control his body like a puppet.

Their speed and his character.

How fast are they?

And it is in character for Logan to blitz people.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By P00TY

@anthp2000: @thebuckaronatr: I agree with Anthro . Why wouldn't blood bending incapacitate Logan? What power or ability does Logan have that would allow him to resist bloodbending.

And Katara has shown that she will do what is needed when her hand is forced?

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@p00ty: You can actually break out of it, and i do not see what they could do to bring him down with it?

Actually not but i would just assume she is bloodlusted.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the fight were bloodlusted the team would win. Wolverine is much faster than them but he cannot clear 15 feet and kill them both before either of them can even lift a finger.

If you tripled the starting distance I'd argue the team has a shot even without bloodbending.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you tripled the starting distance I'd argue the team has a shot even without bloodbending.

How?

Avatar image for deactivated-597a763c9aa4a
deactivated-597a763c9aa4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine guts them.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Wolverine Speedblitz

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: What is required to break out of blood bending? And does Wolverine meet that requirement?

Incapacitation means you're unable to fight back. Whenever Logan tries to move toward them. They can push him back.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@p00ty:

What is required to break out of blood bending? And does Wolverine meet that requirement?

Well either was it a strong will or just physical strength, Mako did it against Amon.

Incapacitation means you're unable to fight back. Whenever Logan tries to move toward them. They can push him back.

Yes but for how long could they do that, he will eventally come close enough.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: A strong will is a mental thing. Being strong is physical. Sounds like no one really knows.

Since we don't know why it happened then it could be a PIS moment. Like when Spider-Man did beat Firelord.

Since it's two of them... they can take turns flinging him back. I always went by the 10 sec boxing rule. If you can't fight back within 10 sec then you lose. The site has no set time limit.

Couldn't they encase him in a block of ice?

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty:

A strong will is a mental thing. Being strong is physical. Sounds like no one really knows.

Well that sums it up.

Since we don't know why it happened then it could be a PIS moment. Like when Spider-Man did beat Firelord.

I do not think it was meant to be PIS, but it is at least a possibility.

Since it's two of them... they can take turns flinging him back. I always went by the 10 sec boxing rule. If you can't fight back within 10 sec then you lose. The site has no set time limit.

Ok interessting but following that would i need to change my post in the thread with the Fire siblings, because to incap him for 10 seconds would they also be able to do.

Couldn't they encase him in a block of ice?

Depending on the surroundings yes or no, speaking of which: Where fight they? @sanitrize1999

But i am not even sure if that would stop him.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WeAreTheFlash

@thebuckaronatr: The only people shown to break out of it were water benders.

Edit: Nvm, Mako was apparently but that might be PIS

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: The only people shown to break out of it were water benders.

Edit: Nvm, Mako was apparently but that might be PIS

No and i still doubt that was meant to be PIS, they probably just realized how idiotic the idea of bloodbending without full moon is and made it a bit less overpowered.

Where fight they?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@thebuckaronatr: They can do what Tarrlok and Yakone did and stop the blood flow inside him to knock him out temporarily.

And I don't think you realise that they can do whatever they want if they catch him on their grip.

Only people that ever resisted bloodbending are Katara, Amon and Korra. The first two overpowered their opponent worth their own bloodbending and Korra's "will power" was basically PIS. There's no reason to assume Wolvie can break out of it in spite of his ridiculous healing factor.

Oh, and Mako also did it through pure PIS when Amon wasn't even focused on him and him alone.

Katara has ways to take him out with pure waterbending. If she ultizes her incap capabilities correctly.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

They can do what Tarrlok and Yakone did and stop the blood flow inside him to knock him out temporarily.

I doubt they could, neither of them was as advanced with bloodbending.

And I don't think you realise that they can do whatever they want if they catch him on their grip.

That would not much help without the to me beforehand unknown 10 seconds idea.

Only people that ever resisted bloodbending are Katara, Amon and Korra. The first two overpowered their opponent worth their own bloodbending and Korra's "will power" was basically PIS. There's no reason to assume Wolvie can break out of it in spite of his ridiculous healing factor.

Oh, and Mako also did it through pure PIS when Amon wasn't even focused on him and him alone.

I still have my doubts if it was PIS, but it is anyways unimportant following the 10 seconds idea.

Katara has ways to take him out with pure waterbending. If she ultizes her incap capabilities correctly.

Theoretically yes, but the threadstarter has still not provided the location. Following the 10 seconds would i also say they win, but the same would be true for the fire siblings in the other thread. Depending on the location could freezing also work.

Znikt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The person who made this thread was high af and I'm puzzled as to why avatar threads are merging with marvel as if they could ever compete, smh that desperate for some attention. Bloodbending can be resisted with sheer will everyone saying PIS is just a crying wuss at this point.

The alien died before it could even form a word. Anyone who actually knew anything knows that Wolverine has a degree superspeed
The alien died before it could even form a word. Anyone who actually knew anything knows that Wolverine has a degree superspeed

They die before they can even lift a finger.

Speedbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@znikt: Bloodbending can't be countered by pure will. Only waterbenders who are more powerful than the user can stop it. And what is wolverine going to do against getting his blood, urine and water sucked out?

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar characters who dodge lightning are massively hypersonic.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Alsimmons77

@speedbolt said:

@znikt: Bloodbending can't be countered by pure will. Only waterbenders who are more powerful than the user can stop it. And what is wolverine going to do against getting his blood, urine and water sucked out?

They can't do such things at all, they never showed anything even close to that. Especially not blood they have only control about water, bloodbending is just a name but they don't do it literally.

Also is Mako to my knowledge no waterbender, he even resisted Amon one of the strongest bloodbenders and obviously superior to Hama and Katara.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: Well blood bending is about bending the fluids inside of a body. So unless Wolverine doesn't have fluids, he's vulnerable to bloodbending.

That's hardly an issue. You let me know we Wolverine can shoot lightning from his fingertips. Later in the episode, Amon must have gone easy on him, because he would have been doomed if it wasn't for Korra, my dude.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Alsimmons77

@shadowwaker said:

@alsimmons77: Well blood bending is about bending the fluids inside of a body. So unless Wolverine doesn't have fluids, he's vulnerable to bloodbending.

That's hardly an issue. You let me know we Wolverine can shoot lightning from his fingertips. Later in the episode, Amon must have gone easy on him, because he would have been doomed if it wasn't for Korra, my dude.

Yeah but they can just bend things including water, also absolutely not suck it out of the body.

Considering that the weaker Mako resisted a stronger bloodbender, could that become a big issue depending on the distance at that point. I don't even necessarily think that the watergirls would lose, but what the other user wrote was still obviously wrong and i just wanted to point that out.

It would be also good to know were they fight, because with big amounts of water or at all would of the watergirls much more options and could for example freeze Wolverine.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So why doesn't Katara freeze Wolverine?

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Alsimmons77

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

So why doesn't Katara freeze Wolverine?

Is there enough water in the area and especially close enough to Wolverine, because if not can't she do that at all?

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: Katara usually carried enough water with her in case she wasn't surrounded by it.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ingyball said:

@alsimmons77: Katara usually carried enough water with her in case she wasn't surrounded by it.

That's not nearly enough to freeze him.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PyroFN

@alsimmons77: Why not freeze the fluids in his body theoretically?

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

I think the argument against this is that it's never been done. At least, not that I recall. If it were possible this would give the team the win.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alsimmons77

@pacpanda said:
@pyrofn said:

I think the argument against this is that it's never been done. At least, not that I recall. If it were possible this would give the team the win.

Exactly, there would be nearly endless possibilities for each element if we could give the benders such theoretical abilities.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FlashingSabre

Bloodbending can be at least slightly resisted by peak human strength, as shown by Aang and Mako. Wolverine would have no trouble resisting it. And without a decent water source they aren't going to be able to freeze or drown his with his physical strength.

Even if he can't blitz (which he should be physically capable of doing since at best Katara is around bullet-timer level, and Hama is slower.) his claws and physical strikes can easily one-shot once his closes the distance in about a second of movement. Give them a lake or something to bend and this becomes a fight.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: “There’d be near endless possibilities if we have them theoretical abilities.”

True.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50 said:

Wolverine has a shot. Team will infight heavily and Katara will not want to bloodbend. That said Logan is not going to want to straight-up gut a young girl and an old woman either so it may not matter.

Now this is an insightful answer. Man I love myself.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way for avatar team to put him down.

Speedbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedbolt said:

They can't do such things at all, they never showed anything even close to that. Especially not blood they have only control about water, bloodbending is just a name but they don't do it literally.

Also is Mako to my knowledge no waterbender, he even resisted Amon one of the strongest bloodbenders and obviously superior to Hama and Katara.

Of course they can do that. The old lady katara fought when she learned blood bending even sucked out the water of the trees around her.

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wolverine speedblitzes before they can bend, he wins.

If they manage to kill him via bloodbending, the team could win.

If they can't kill him, stalemate.

Wow this could go any number of ways.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Avatar characters are lightning timers. They are certainly superhuman.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 anthp2000  Moderator

Katara solos.

I'm pretty sure Avatar characters are lightning timers. They are certainly superhuman.

They are superhuman, but not "lightning timing" in the general anime sense.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Sure they are. They have consistently reacted to and dodged lightning. Massively hypersonic if you will.