Halo vs Mortal Kombat

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EliteMan737

Master Chief, Noble Team, 250 ODSTs and 500 Covenants(Elites)

vs

Scorpion, Sub Zero, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Reptile, Raiden, Ermac, Kenshi, and Shao Kahn

Rules:

- Halo Team has an access to get all the weapons from Halo Franchise and the weapons are fully upgraded

- MK Team can use their Feats from MK Franchise

- This is Pre-MKX MK Team

- Morals are off so everyone are bloodblusted

- Fight til Death!

Let the Battle Begin.

Halo Team:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MK Team:

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No one?

Give it till morning eastern time. You do not know that can of worms you just opened and for that I thank you. ;)

Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stryker solos

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK team have zero chances here. Mismatch.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

500 elites and 250 ODST are overkill. Halo team stomps.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guys ALL HAIL HALO. halo stomps

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, this will be fun

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The named characters aren't even needed for the halo team to take this. The odsts are hardcore enough to take this on their own, with the even larger number of elites (who are superior to the hell jumpers in every way) it's a mismatch. The Spartans are just icing on the cake and chief is the cyborg cherry on top of this stomp cake.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we are to take raiden or shao kahn seriously at all then they solo, otherwise the mortal kombat team stand no chance. The halo team is too heavily equipped and too well armored for most of these guys to even pose a significant threat, along with the fact that they are all faster and stronger as far as i am concerned, especially master chief.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halo

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK team wins, the halo team isn't putting down Raiden or Shao Kahn, or even scorpion.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way MK team is Scorpion taking the whole team into Nether Realm with Raiden left behind to blow himself up just like he did in Deception

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MK gets schooled again.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DeathHero61

@animelegend68 said:

MK team wins, the halo team isn't putting down Raiden or Shao Kahn, or even scorpion.

I can agree with the first two i guess at this point, but to this very day nobody has explained to me properly how powerful scorpion is. How exactly does he make it impossible for halo team to win?

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yeah nevermind, Scorpion can't win in this situation. But if this was composite Hanzo, in one of his endings he survived a soulnado ripping his body apart to a molecular level.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus christ, lower the numbers, man. MK can win if you don't make them fight an entire army. Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Halo

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yeah nevermind, Scorpion can't win in this situation. But if this was composite Hanzo, in one of his endings he survived a soulnado ripping his body apart to a molecular level.

That doesn't stop him from being knocked unconscious like he has been before, even that version. Also how long did it take for that version of scorpion to come back from that? Because if it's anywhere between a minute to an hour than its not a viable feat to use. It wouldn't be like deadpool or wolverine who can revive themselves in seconds in most situations.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bluesilver

@animelegend68 said:

Scorpion himself said he would surely die if he stayed inside the Soulnado any longer than he did as it was ripping apart the very essence of his soul. Revenants like Scorpion have decent HF with no exact shown limits though if they were to die somehow they would just get ressurected in Nether Realm. Only way to stop immortals in MK for good is to incap them like Raiden did to Shinnok or destroy their soul though they can still KOed with enough blunt force damage like Liu Kang did

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this thread still active?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why God why

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind, Scorpion can take them all into the Netherrealm and BFR them all into the fire and Raiden and Shao Kahn Electric Attack and Energy Blast them all

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AnimeLegend68
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: Yeah Scorpion will surely die if his soul is torn apart, but as far as I know his physical body can take any type of punishment.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeathHero61

@animelegend68 said:
@deathhero61 said:

Why the hell would you tag him?????

Lmao MKgod vs MKhaters

i have no hate towards mk i just despise MKgod. He literally provides no essence to a debate. All he does is whine and complain and show intense bias towards anything that isn't mortal kombat. And he is extremely biased towards anime and mainstream comic book characters. And he basically assumes that anyone who disagrees with how he thinks is a bias wanker who knows absolutely nothing about mortal kombat without even in the slightest considering the perspective of others to the extent of making several different spite threads and making intentional spite threads against the characters he despises. On several occasions people would shrug him off and i would be the only one who actually tried to rationalize with him and refute his points but over and over its the same thing. He calls me a biased fanboy eventually moderators come in and lock whatever thread we are all in or he simply stops replying. His behavior is on the level of a childish troll. Its not even hate. He just honestly sucks at debating and sucks at looking at other perspectives and listening to other people's arguments rationally. He can turn an normal thread that isn't all that bad that can actually seem up for debate like this one and turn it into something worse that can easily be locked. Even fallingcliffs has agreed to some extent about MKgod. But whenever i bring it up he just mentions the one ignorant mistake leo made in regards to raiden's ability to fly which doesn't stack up honestly speaking.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: All true, he's probably just a troll. Just don't take him seriously though, he makes me and most other MK fans(who actually debate and show scans) seem ignorant.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: Yeah Scorpion will surely die if his soul is torn apart, but as far as I know his physical body can take any type of punishment.

Even though his physical body has a limit he would still get fully ressurected if he were to die just like how he held back Scorpion's power only to die and get ressurected back again in MKX comics

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: Yeah, it shows that happening in the mk4 comic too(though it isn't canon), after Sub-zero killed Scorpion, he went into a spiritual form and came back later.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: Yeah, it shows that happening in the mk4 comic too(though it isn't canon), after Sub-zero killed Scorpion, he went into a spiritual form and came back later.

Actually MK4 comic is canon as it was released by Midway as a tie-in and though I vaguely remember something like that happening I am sure it wasn't in MK4 comic, its most likely from an old Malibu book

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@bluesilver: Oh really? I didn't know they were canon anymore since it's not part of the new timeline. And yeah, I can probably still find the scan