Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@juiceboks:

• Nyx Spawn (Spawn) (6)
  • Scarecrow (PRe/New52) (2)
  • Candy Corn: Prep on the battle field for one hour, and positioning of your team at the start of battle.

@zetsumoto:

• Oz (Pandora Hearts) (6)
  • Constantine (Constantine) (1)
  • Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) (1)
  • Hershey Chocolates: Detail Info on enemy team, but only the second after the battle started.

@killerwasp:

• Selene (Underworld) (3)
  • Priest (Priest) (1)
  • Abraham Lincoln (The Vampire Hunter) (1)
  • The White Witch (Book and Movie) (2)
  • Candy Apples: Perfect teamwork, and morals off.

Main Rules

• Everyone is in character, but have no team work issues.
  • Gear must be stated in Openers, and must remain in street tier limits. Gear must be accessible to said character.
  • All characters have access to their feats of Comics and Live Action unless stated otherwise.
  • Battles will have at max 12 days-14 days. Then voting. Anyone who does not post in a week is auto disqauled. If you do not have time for this, then dont join.

Slaughter Field

Top Team starts at red star. Middle Team starts at Yellow. Bottom Team at blue star.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tag.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

lol Oz vs Nyx. Things are about to get kinky.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I have a detailed knowledge perk so I should be going last.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ooohh T4V

Pyramidhead is a wildcard here

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zetsu-San

@killerwasp: If only you had Pin-Head. It would have completed the bondage trio. Some guys like whips, I like scythes and chains!

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: lol! Naw I prefer to keep it even genders so I don't get accused for being gender favorite and sexiest lol haha.

Plus Abe loves his choppa and priest loves the church and cross so that beats me p-heads powers xd

Shit. You're right! My team has no eye candy! I am so friggen screwed. -_-

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Well... If not that, then there's always the Nyx vs Oz fight that will inevitably go down like this song:

Loading Video...

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zetsu-San
Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errorinscript: ?

Its a CaV.

Users debate why and how their selected characters would defeat the other team under certain settings.

In this case, a triple threat. So it's even more challenging

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Errorinscript

@morleericks: Never mind, I thought it was a sort of new video game it looked really like it..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zetsu-San

@morleericks: I am the one with the detailed knowledge perk. I refuse to not go at least second. -_-

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I'll just copy and paste my opener from last round.

Nyx

No Caption Provided

Carrie Ann is a Wiccan who encountered Spawn after his fall from godhood. It was through her that Spawn regained his lost memories after she sewed his soul back together. Through some manipulation from Mammon, Nyx used a thread from Spawn's suit to transform herself into a Hellspawn to save the damned soul of her best friend from Hell in exchange for her magical powers. Later Mammon gives her back her powers to a much greater level than they were prior to, and along with the powers she gains as a hellspawn makes her a powerful force to be reckoned with.

Due to her only having a small thread of Spawn's suit, she only retains a fraction of Al's powers. These include..

• Enhanced Strength
  • Enhanced Speed
  • Enhanced Durability
  • Hellspawn Chains

Doesn't seem like much, but she more than makes up for it with her variety of magical spells and abilities from binding spells to magical illusions.

Scarecrow

No Caption Provided

Jonathan Crane is a scientist of Psychology driven by the desire to study the worst fears of the human mind. This has lead to very illegal and downright inhumane practices to further his personal agenda, taking the moniker of the Scarecrow to accomplish these tasks. He's developed several doses of fear toxin that range in effectiveness from nausea and momentary hallucinations, to rendering a normal person in a catatonic state of perpetual fear and despair with no antidote.

Physically he's not very intimidating, though he is fairly quick and agile given his lanky frame. He carries many doses of fear toxin on his person in the form of pellets, aerosol sprays and many other containment devices. He also wields a scythe to complete the look, and is fairly adept with it.

Prep

Crane will give Nyx a can of his fear gas to use against whoever she comes across..

No Caption Provided

..after which Nyx will port her and Crane to the location at the Blue Star.

No Caption Provided

Nyx will then cast a protective bubble around the immediate area where the Blue star is to keep anyone from coming in or out.

No Caption Provided

Then she'll cast a spell to keep her and Crane hidden from anyone taking notice.

No Caption Provided

And just in case it wasn't clear..we're starting about 10 feet away from the Blue Star.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Dont forget to edit in traps and positions on battle field.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: you should include strategy. 3 posts each max.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opener!

Selene that Crazy Vampire

Is a death dealer aka vampire from the movie series; Underworld. In this series she is trained by the vampires to fight and kill any lycans or werewolves on sight. This is also because those pesky lycans/werewolves/whatever killed and murdered her family in the coldest of blood! After following orders for a very long time and finding the leader of her whole faction is nothing special and actually was behind the killing of her family, decides to behead him and take michael her new BBF and lover and thus they walk out of this movie like BAMFs. Later in the movies just more of her story and her hacking and slashing everything to bits is what is to continue on. Basically a normal female, filled with emotion and rage but amped up on some real vampire juice.

Now Selene is still a hacker and slasher kinda person she stills got some slick moves and some super cool feats that are amazing. Regardless Ill get to these as the debate goes on, but here is a few basic stuff that she can do and do well!

She act like she jumped off a building, but really hang on to the building, and one arm toss full grown men in body armor with utter ease!

Uses her super speed from throwing a man off from top of a building to break a mans neck way down, and being quite about it!

Break a man in half with ease!

and lastly, kill a full grown body armored man with his GUN and do it before he could react and LAND while falling tons of stories down without even so much as breaking the ground...like a boss...

But wait we got bonus round coming up!

Tosses a man aside like trash while moving down the stairs, and runs on the wall with utter ease tossing vampiric weapon at a flame thrower faster than he can turn and shot her with his awesome flames!

Regardless she uses that to cause massive explosions as well, but she carries other weapons like guns, some melee weaponry, anything she can really use along with well that explosive as well. However, without those kind of weaponry she does like I said possess super speed, durability, and stealth alike to hide from people too. Overall shes pretty cool once you get to know her... if you get to know her har har!

The Holy Killing Priest!

Priest is about a group of priests, trained to be better than humans to fight a very powerful foe/race... Vampires. After the war was over the church and all its wonderful power decided to disband them and make them like trash and to be treated like trash for saving.. you know mankind and such. Nevertheless this priest has his daughter taken away by a very powerful villain and decides to get her back because he feels the need to do so, and all while killing vamps and taking names! Now you think oh well jeez, they can't do that they are just human... except you're wrong... They are holy men... and holy men, BURN EVERYONE!

Image result for witch hunters warhammer

Like him^ No mercy, no remorse!! Regardless, the priest and his few pals went to finish off the vampires for the good of mankind. However, things took a change for the worst and now his best pal ever got turned into the very first... drum roll please!!!!

Western cowboy vampire! Nevetheless the priest goes about to challenge him in mortal kombat, on a train, in the sun, while being very tired. Of course him and his asian girl friend win and they of course are again banished from the church, but that doesn't matter.... Because they are the best thing that ever happened since the birth of humanity!

Now then onto his first cool fight!

First he easily uses his mad skills to destroy some human peasants with utter ease!

Then he fights some real vampires, in a real cool scene showing how quick he moves how hard he throws some objects and of course how fast these vampires really move!

Down below we see him throw things in very slow motion, on top of that as you will also see him tag these vampires without any issues with two or three of his crosses.

Next you see him easily stab a vampire with his sword or dagger without any issues and you can clearly see how fast they move as well.

Next he beats a vampire even though he got blindsided, and kills two more vampires one by snapping its neck and another by flying dagger stab! Regardless ill show later why these vampires are way more deadlier than just your avg human being even with higher weaponry like real guns and so on.

As a whole priest don't use any form of guns, but they do use melee and well as you saw holy cross throwing ninja stars, with that said he moves at super speeds, with good human strength ( ill show later as well ), displays some quick moves and skills, and is decent on his durability!

With that said, a cool and loyal guy you'd want when you go to the bar!

Abraham Mother pucking Lincoln

Image result for Abraham lincoln vampire hunter wallpaper

Well when you think you've seen it all, you really havent. This guy in our real life time has killed... real vampires with his axe. He was trained in the art of vampire and with the technique of "I kill you with no mercy and axe to the face!" kinda deal. Basically his family gets treated like garbage by some guy, who turns out to be a vampire which abe shoots in the face with his round in the eye and doesnt die. Well heaven behold he follows his would be great friend down a dark journey... of killing vampires.

With that said he bring to the table his legendary axe to which he can bust trees like so,

and well thats all that's needed, because hes abe... any man who can do that is an instant one shotter!

White "Hot" Witch

This witch right here, has had some real problems with some teenagers who've gotten out of hand.. She slaps them all into place, but you know a lion shows up and puts an end to that little show. Whelp that's basically it, oh and she almost lets one of them be her slave, but that doesn't work out cause no boy or man will be under the finger of women... ever again!

Now onto feats,

Slaps Peter around like a strong independent woman can do!

First she toys with him,

Then she over powers the boy with utter ease, you know the boy that destroys all kinds of creatures with his awesome sword and gear!

Then toys with him once against with her charm and swords, mostly swords though.

and lastly things get a little serious when this lion dude comes into play... her face.. man only if she was in the kitchen like she should of been..

Oh and she has this awesome power turning people into stone when she stabs them. It's pretty useful as it effects all kinds of creatures! Lets also note how strong that centaur is as well... I mean his arms anyway she again has durability ( gets tackled by a lion ), strength, fighting skill, etc. The usual.

so like GG from her as well!

Gameplan!

It's quite clear my team will have some struggles fighting both teams, however with that said we have something you guys don't bring to the table. Someone whos very fast and who has a blade now ( WW gives Selene her scepter ) and she turns everyone to stone, so heres how it'd go for both of your teams.

First my team is patient and observant, but when crap goes down they can act on the fly. Especially the WW she's really patient as she just sits and watches her army and the good guy's army go about fighting each other. Regardless, though that is the first move my team would make. Now depending on whom they faced is how they are going to handle your team ( mostly selene the others can help especially priest, but she will be the first to try and deal with the threats )

Juicebok's team

As said before Selene can turn people into stone with the White Witche's scepter. Granted I know in your plan you set up a defense in the sense of forming up bubbles, but this is assuming you guys will be kind of on the move the whole time and since you guys are moving so far these defensive bubbles aren't able to travel with you unless you set them up. With that said the gas given to Nyx will have no effect on Selene since she is a vampire ( doesnt need to breathe ) so that effecting her will be useless. However, Scarescrow would be shot up as always by an expert shot or blown up take your pick, and Nyx would give Selene a run for her money, but one touch of that scepter ( to which Nyx has no idea about ) and she's stone. This means your team will put up a fight but lose in the end.

Zetsumoto's team

??? Well everyone but Oz is fodder, and uh Oz can't handle Eye candy so he gets K.O'd real quick..... I guess? -__________________________________- SFW I hate you with a passion right meow.

@zetsumoto@juiceboks

@sirfizzwhizz I hate you you scum bucket! lol

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zetsu-San

@juiceboks: @killerwasp:

Zetsumoto's Team:

Pyramid Head
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head is, perhaps, the most iconic monster within the Silent Hill franchise. He has appeared in several games, and 2 movies.

Despite his seemingly demonic appearance, he is actually one of the many incarnations of the angel known as "Valtiel" (Attendant of God). Valtiel is essentially Silent Hill's main enforcer, and can take a wide variety of forms when appearing to different people. This particular form originated as a manifestation James Sutherland's, suppressed, violent and sexual urges. Though he can physically interact with the world; he, like all entities within Silent Hill, is a non-physical being. As such, he has been shown to display a wide variety of supernatural powers. Some of these include; regeneration, nigh-invulnerability, immense-strength, monster summoning, and teleportation.

In addition to this, Pyramid-Head exists in the "Otherworld". The "Other-world" is separate plane, that takes up the same space as the real-world. Pyramid-Head can control who perceives the Otherworld, and who can't. Those in the Otherworld cannot interact with those in the real world, and vice versa. In other-words, my entire team could be surrounding you, and you won't know it until the Otherworld is activated.

John Constantine
John Constantine

He's not exactly the boogeyman. No... He's the one you send to kill the f**king boogeyman. John Constantine is a highly experienced psychic, sorcerer, exorcist, and occult investigator. Though he initially originated in the Vertigo comic series, the version I will be using is that of the 2005 German-American horror movie, which has since spawned both a tie-in novel and a video-game.

Constantine was born as a psychic with the ability to see entities as they truly are. Growing up, he saw this ability as a curse and attempted suicide to rid himself of it. Though the suicide ultimately failed, the act damned him to hell, and he has since taken to combating the supernatural in hopes that one day he will be "redeemed" and sent to heaven instead. As a sorcerer, Constantine has a wide variety of abilities ranging from; protective magics, lightning, holy light, fire sprites, exorcisms, astral travel, and so on. He also owns a variety of weapons and relics to help him fight the supernatural. Perhaps his most signature weapon is that of the holy shotgun.

Oz Vessalius
Oz Vessalius

Oz Vessalius originated in a short story titled "Pandora Hearts: One Shot" by Jun Mochizuki, and has since then been used as the protagonist of the manga/anime series, "Pandora Hearts". Despite his child-like and innocent appearance, he is an immensely powerful extra-dimensional entity known as the "Bloodstained Black Rabbit". Oz was born in the deepest part of the Abyss; the sentient and infinite primordial void that all dimensions have spawned from.

As a being from the Abyss, Oz boasts immense regenerative abilities and is virtually immortal as far as physical attacks go. Your best bet is to go for a KO via decapitation and dismemberment. Oz has immense speed and physical strength. He has also been shown to be sensitive to the supernatural as well as highly resistant to magic, reality warping, illusions, and so on. His short story incarnation was said to be the "governor of time", and was capable of selectively manipulating the motion of various objects. His most notable uses include; freezing a bullet in place, as well as rewinding another bullet so that it went through the person who fired it.

In terms of offense, Oz holds the power to summon and manipulate large bladed chains. His signature weapon is that of a large red scythe, of which he is able to pull out of thin air. In addition to this, he has the very specific ability to destroy absolutely anything he comes into contact with; reducing it to little more than cosmic dust/sand. This can be performed through physical touching or by channeling the power through his scythe/chains. It can even be channeled via mental junctions, and has been shown to work on souls, memories, and space itself. Though powerful, the host of this tourney has chosen to classify the physical aspects of his abilities as "transmutation/reality-warping". As such, it is subject to this tourney's rules regarding said power type. Basically, I can destroy any object I come into contact with; but I am not allowed to use it directly on a player character. That said, mind and soul attacks are not subject to such a rule. In addition to said supernatural abilities, Oz carries a Pandora issued revolver, and has been shown to be rather good shot with it; even when he didn't have access to his powers or the physical enhancements that come with them.

The Battle:

Initial Thoughts

lol so... @juiceboks pretty much assured my victory by attacking @killerwasp right off the bat. You pretty much turned the Blue Star into a complete mosh-pit. Whoever wins that little skirmish is going to face heavy casualties. In fact, I sincerely doubt there will be more than 1 survivor.

Another thing I'd like to point out in regards to the White Witch, are Sirfizzwhiz's rules regarding transmutation and reality warping abilities. You are allowed to use them, but NOT directly on player characters. You cannot turn player characters to stone. Oz has the ability to destroy things through contact, and he is not allowed to use it directly on player characters. If you would like to use petrification magic in such a way, then Oz should also be able to completely reduce someone to dust by touching them.

Prep:

I'll start by reminding everyone that I have a detailed knowledge perk. I know how many enemies we have, who they are, what they can do, what their personalities are like, and who is on what team. Two members of my team are known trickster characters, and can do quite a lot with this information.

Getting to the match... The first thing my team is going to do is figure out a way to locate yours. All 3 of my characters have powerful psychic abilities that they can use to sense things in their surroundings. Oz in particular, is powerful enough to sense a hidden dimension created by the Jurors, aka the outer gods (think, Court of Azathoth). These are beings so powerful that they see the various mortal dimensions as little more than stories. Each Jury member is given authority over one of the infinite number of mortal dimensions. They are capable of exerting complete control over their respecting worlds, and can make edits the same way an author would rewrite scenes from a novel. There are very few beings in the multiverse that can resist/counter their powers; and Oz happens to be one of them. That's how powerful his sensing and magical resistances are.

Oz's Sensing ability:

No Caption Provided

In this scene, Oz and Alice sense the presence of a mind-controller activating her abilities:

Constantine's psychic abilities:

Even as he thought this, he had begun to do what he'd come here for. It was second nature to him by this time, almost instinctive: reaching out with the part of him that couldn't be touched by sickness, extending supremely fine feelers from the field that surrounded him - like the unseen field that was around everyone, except that his could be controlled. Extending feelers from his lifeforce - field upward, right through floors and walls, toward that room. And drawing back a bit at the furious response. That thing up there felt his psychic groping - and resented it. But then, it resented everything: all human existence.

He suspected it hadn't identified him yet. It didn't know who it was dealing with. He followed the feelers up to the apartment. The door stood ajar. He'd have known it anyway - he could feel fury as pure energy coming from it in waves, like heat from a house fire.

Constantine put his hand on the apartment doorknob-and the thing inside sensed him....

The building was quiet for a pregnant moment and then THUMP CLANG. ROAR! And the sound of shattering glass.

He entered the apartment. Stepping into the waves of demonic energy was like stepping into a sauna. Par for the course. But there was something unusual about this emanation. It was more intense, clearer, the wavelengths crystalline-sharp. Powerful. He stepped over a broken chair, a shattered television set, and went down the narrow apartment hallway. He felt like he was moving upstream against an unseeable current. His gut wrenched as the diabolic stench hit him like burning shit and sulfur and rotting blood, only it wasn't really a smell in the air but in the mind.

Realizing that the two other groups are already fighting just East of our position, my team would quickly conclude that we should simply let the two other teams duke it out and take on whoever survives.

Again, the two other teams are fairly evenly matched. There is absolutely no way that more than 1 character is going to survive the fight without any sort debilitating injury. The most likely candidates for surviving the fight are; Nyx, Selene, and the White Witch. Out of those three? I would personally bet on Nyx being the sole survivor, and I am sure my team would as well.

I tried to do research on Nyx, but unfortunately I wasn't able to find too much information. That said, Hellspawn symbiotes are demons, and as such they do appear to be weak to divine magic. Now don't get me wrong, Spawn himself has gotten so powerful than nothing short of weapons forged in heaven can affect him. That said, Nyx's Hellspawn suit was forged from a "single thread" of Spawn's symbiote. As such it is drastically weaker, and will most likely be effected by Constantine's holy magic. Again, I don't know too much about Nyx. Maybe she can resist holy magic and holy weapons. That said, it's your job to prove it.

With that in mind, Constantine will be heading into one of the near-by buildings (before that, he'll hand Oz one of his two hand-guns, which has enchanted bullets). Most likely the Night Beat's building, though it will depend on which is most suitable for the following trap:

Loading Video...

As you can see in the above video, the plan consists of Constantine blessing the water supply, then activating the sprinklers to prepare a nice little holy water shower for the lovely BDSM girl (Nyx).

The Plan:

While Constantine is preparing various magical traps throughout the area, Oz will scout the immediate vicinity and keep watch along with Pyramid-Head (who will be nice and hidden in the "Otherworld").

My team knows Nyx can teleport, and will be on guard. Oz would sense her location and barrage her with chains (if Selene or White Witch shows up, we can simply pull back and regroup with Constantine). The chains are bigger than her's, appear out of thin air (As opposed to popping out of a demon suit), and can destroy things on contact. In other-words, you can't block it with your weapons. Your only choice is to dodge, and good luck with that as Oz is FAST. Here he blitzes a room full of monsters and cultists, at speeds so fast people had to cover their faces from the gusts of wind:

The floating monsters catch bullets with their tongues, and the cultists are... Well, they are using swords in a gun setting. That should tell you a lot. In fact even some of the un-enhanced peak humans in the setting have light bullet timing/aim-dodging feats.
The floating monsters catch bullets with their tongues, and the cultists are... Well, they are using swords in a gun setting. That should tell you a lot. In fact even some of the un-enhanced peak humans in the setting have light bullet timing/aim-dodging feats.

Assuming you survive the initial attack, Oz will then slowly lead you into the trap set by Constantine. To make matters worse, you'll also have to deal with Pyramid-Head tag-teaming you:

Loading Video...

Also. Good luck harming Oz, as he can use his destructive powers to create a pseudo-forcefield that destroys thins on contact.

Here he disintegrates a witch's cleaver before it makes contact with his head (also note that she was using protective magics meant to nullify the powers of and completely incapacitate any being from the Abyss. Suffice to say, said magic had no effect on him. Well... It did give him a headache.):

No Caption Provided

Yes, it also works on magical blasts. Here he both reacts to and destroys a laser-beam shot by the Jabberwocky:

Conclusions:

• Whoever survives the initial fight will be confronting my fully prepped team by themselves. I shouldn't even have to explain why I should win this.
  • For Juicbox, best case Nyx survives unharmed. The problem is she'd be fighting Oz who is roughly her equal (arguably hard-counters a lot of her abilities), along with 2 support characters (who are slightly under-priced. Don't blame me, I didn't price them. xD). It won't end well for her.
  • For Killerwasp, at best he might have Selene and/or White Witch (though chances are, they all get shredded by Nyx). In which case, he'd not only be out-numbered but would ALSO be fighting someone who is straight up more powerful than either of his possible surviving characters. Hell, Oz could arguably take both Selene and the White Witch on at the same time. Throwing in Pyramid-Head and Constantine makes it straight over-kill.
  • I haven't even gone into every single ability these characters have, or the combos that they can perform together.
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I have to ask, where is your Nyx scans pulled from :) I never thought in anthousand years anyone would use her.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 juiceboks  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: The issue numbers or the scans themselves? I've read through most of Spawn's original run so I had her already in mind, and a few other scans I got from her appearance in Bomb Queen.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Make a respect thread, because I can't find crap on her. lmao

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 juiceboks  Moderator

@zetsumoto: School's got me swamped this past week (in class as I type this), I'll get to this tomorrow.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zetsu-San
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zetsu-San

@juiceboks: If you want; maybe @killerwasp can go first this round, I can go second, and you can go last?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: that's fine but i don't bring much t the table as for fighting your team lol

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zetsu-San

@killerwasp said:

@zetsumoto: that's fine but i don't bring much t the table as for fighting your team lol

lol Well... You should worry about taking out Nyx first... I'm rootin for ya!

No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vertigo-

am legit impressed that someone is using Nyx.

t4v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: oh I can take out his team yours... lol

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points