• 73 results
#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@fitnesstribesman13:

• Elite Predator (4)
  • Pred Alien (3)
  • Ghoulies x12 (Ghoulies) (1)
  • Recess Peanutbutter: Able to raise the dead of your character, or fodder once per battle.

@zetsumoto:

• Oz (Pandora Hearts) (6)
  • Constantine (Constantine) (1)
  • Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) (1)
  • Hershey Chocolates: Detail Info on enemy team, but only the second after the battle started.

Main Rules

• Everyone is in character, but have no team work issues.
  • Gear must be stated in Openers, and must remain in street tier limits. Gear must be accessible to said character.
  • All characters have access to their feats of Comics and Live Action unless stated otherwise.
  • Battles will have at max 12 days-14 days. Then voting. Anyone who does not post in a week is auto disqauled. If you do not have time for this, then dont join.

Slaughter Field

Top Team starts far right. Bottom team starts far left.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#2 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
#3 Edited by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: @sirfizzwhizz: MEEEEEE

Elite/Veteran Predator

No Caption Provided

Here we have the almighty, high ranking veteran members of the clan just before the rank of being a Clan Leader. Nevertheless, they’re still insanely powerful beings and are also highly respected in the clan. Veterans are vastly superior (though not as much as a Clan Leader) to your average Yautja physically, skills, and experience due to the fact they’ve been training and galactic hunting for far longer than your average Yautja as Veterans can possess around a thousand years of galactic hunting and combat experience, but they aren't quite as experienced as a Clan Leader. Still, with that kind of level of experience, the Veterans have learned and observed from many mistakes by themselves and low ranking Yautja during hunts to the point they possess no flaws in their combat skills and methods, similar to a Clan Leader.

Once again, because Yautja have such a long life span, they train and hunt for so long to the point were the hunter absolutely no longer feels fear, pain, mercy, or hesitation. Their skills will be perfected and will favor the thrill of the hunt... And at peak physical and mental condition for a Yautja. This is surely the case for Veterans as well for they’ve perfected their skills and physical/mental conditioning from all those years, but then again, Clan Leaders are the only ones who surpass them in these aspects. With this kind of power, they lead, organize, and train their lower clan members for the hunts and combat. In fact, the Veterans are so deadly that they prefer to hunt extraterrestrial species superior to humans.

There are not that many Veterans shown or mentioned in the franchise, but from what I know, the most notable are Wolf, Smiley, Lefty, Dark, Scarface, and Prince. Then fortunately, all of them have been seen in action, with Scarface and Wolf believe it or not possessing the most impressive feats out of the other Veterans, not to say the other Veterans/Elites are any worse though.

Now thanks to their Yautja biology/physiology, the Veterans as well are bringing with them physically amazing feats and very high intelligence and tactics.

I'd like to mention that Yautja possess a martial arts system called Jehdin. It is described to be superior to all modern day martial arts, especially when mastered, it grants the user the ability to combat opponents with much higher physical stats to their own. Jehdin, being an extremely complex martial art, was also stated or heavily implied to contain a fusion of various Asian and Mesoamerican martial arts, such as Okinawan, Aikido, Mayan boxing, Aztec warfare, Judo/Jujutsu, Kyokushin Karate, Penchak Silat, Tae Kwon Do, etc... Basically, Jehdin is really a highly super-powered and complex form of MMA that is totally unmatched by anything known to man in terms of h2h combat.

Predalien

No Caption Provided

Here we have the infamous Xenomorph based-strain of the Yautja, the unstoppable Predalien! As a result of facehuggers impregnating a Yautja, a Predalien is spawned from the Yautja and the Predalien genetically inherits all the physical power, traits, and intelligence of the Yautja. However, it doesn't stop there... The Predalien actually becomes physically superior to the Yautja. To give you guys a great idea of the power gap between a Predalien and a Yautja, here's a comparison...

Notice how a human-spawned Xenomorph is physically superior to any human? The same way a human-spawned Xenomorph is physically superior to any human being is the same way a Predalien is physically superior to Yautja. That right there is definitely a distant power gap between a Predalien and Yautja. To continue, for this battle, my Predalien is a newborn Queen caste, which is between a Praetorian and a Queen fully matured. So now my Predalien is even tougher!

I would also like to add when I mean a Predalien is physically superior to a Yautja, I mean like in every way possible. Which that the Predalien is superior to a Yautja in strength, durability, agility, size (this Predalien is over 10 feet tall), and senses (hearing and smell).

Predaliens also possess an interesting ability:

"The PredAlien has an unusual adaptation that enables it to better subdue Predator populations. As the creature engages in combat, it accumulates growth hormones in it's body. When enough hormones have accumulated, the creature can rest to molt. The PredAlien that emerges is tougher than before, sporting extra bony protuberances on it's back as an indication of it's overall power. A PredAlien that has survived numerous combats can become exceedingly tough as a result of his adaptation."

^ Not that I'm saying the Predalien will get exceedingly tough and adapt more and take the time to molt during the battle to become even tougher, but this is to give you an idea of the Predalien's potential and how they can become so deadly.

Ghoulies

No Caption Provided

I don't know much about these mini-monsters who remind me of gremlins, nor do they seem to be a serious factor in the battle other than be a nuisance/distraction. However, this is exactly what I'll use them for. Considering I basically have a dozen of these strange demons who are tiny, can leap pretty far and quickly, and are really sneaky, they'll simply be a distractions and guerilla tactic force on my team.

Other than that, I don't think they can actually do any harm to your team unless I have one of the borrow a weapon from my Veteran, like a hand-held shoulder cannon or a scattergun. Then their only feat is pretty much that despite their size, they're pretty damn tough to where not even a full grown man can take one off his face.

Now they may seem to possess animal-like behavior and intelligence, they actually are quite sapient, as they know how to use firearms, play carnival games, very stealthy (thanks to being tiny and can come up with great hiding spot to ambush unlucky victims), and etc...

For this battle, I decided that half Ghoulies will be Bat Ghoulies instead, who this time can fly! The other half are normal Ghoulies who at least possess more developed legs.

Equipment - Elite Predator

No Caption Provided

Biomask:

No Caption Provided

A staple part of Yautja equipment, it’s a highly functional piece of technology providing the hunter not only head protection and breathing apparatus, but as well as a variety of other functions:

• · Provides multiple vision modes including the traditional thermal, infra-red (natural Yautja vision), ultralight, night-vision, x-ray, Xenomorph, silicon, tech/electric, sonar, foot-prints, light (normal vision by how humans see objects), other wave spectrums, and more to where none of their opponents and prey have anywhere to hide.
  • · Allows the hunter to see through walls/objects/structures and can pinpoint, analyze, and zoom on other objects hidden or stored in other objects like bags, pockets, or whatever else is used for storage or hiding things:
  • · Zoom function and 100% accurate targeting system for shoulder cannon.
  • · Enhanced hearing - Audio booster: can pick up a whisper at 500 feet.
  • · Vocal mimicry, recording, and possible translator.
  • · Diagnostics and playback sightings.
  • · The tri-beamed laser sight is an advanced tracking and aiming sight. It works in conjunction with any weapon but is primarily designed with the Plasma Caster. The laser will lock onto any target within visual range, to a distance of 3000 feet. It also affords the hunter a 3-D analysis of the opponents' shape. This beam can also be used to heat things up to the temperature equal to a small bonfire.
  • · Analyzer - thoroughly analyzes and gives a necessary list/descriptions of the genealogy, physiology, equipment, basic combat disadvantages & advantages, and neurological state and information of their prey and opponents in a matter of seconds:
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Wrist Gauntlet:

No Caption Provided

A vital part of Yautja equipment, the wrist gauntlet, or A.K.A wrist computer is a small yet technologically complex piece of equipment which provides multiple useful functions and features. It is often known for its very devastating self-destruct mechanism and perhaps even for its Energy Flechette for some people. However, as said before, it does also have several other functions and features so without further ado, here’s a list of all of them:

• · Self-destruct mechanism – used in emergency scenarios (such as an Xenomorph outbreak or to erase any evidence and information left behind by Yautja) and can be set to various explosive yields depending on the severity of the emergency. To continue it can range from and be set to a simple suicide bomb, a city-leveling, or even a country-obliterating explosion (I won't utilize this feature in the tourney as it's too overpowered)!
  • · Energy Flechette – used as a back-up or last resort weapon, a small projection that appears on the side of the wrist gauntlet once the Hunter ejects it. One form of this weapon, usually called the wrist bolt, just fires a small plasma bolt which can certainly dispatch a human, unless they’re wearing a bulletproof vest (although the bolt can render the vest useless).

However, a more advanced version of this weapon allows it to be fired at a rapid rate and instead fire what appears to be small green lasers which can dispatch an Xenomorph with short period of sustained fire. Another more advanced version is just like the first form I spoke of, except the blast is even deadlier and can one-shot an Xenomorph Warrior:

• · Holographic Sat-Com - a lesser known feature of the wrist gauntlet, the Sat-Com of course reveals the exact position and location of prey or opponents within an area, as well as revealing a perfect holographic map of the area and reveals what weapons prey is holding. It does this by projecting holographic schematics of the area and according to Predators, the Holographic Sat-Com can extend a holographic schematic over an entire solar system! This works alongside a GPS system, which is very convenient wouldn’t you say?
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • · Power Gloveanother lesser known feature, the power glove is a feature of the wrist gauntlet that when activated, it form something similar to brass knuckles on the Hunter’s hand along with a metal glove coating the hand. The power glove was used in AvP: Requiem by Wolf to help him escape the sewers by blasting a giant hole through a street.

Although it isn’t seen as a weapon, which it should be able to be used as one anyways, was also used by Wolf inside a building where he blasted through a concrete ceiling where he somehow knew (actually, if we go by the EU, I have the answer to how) that there was a man and an Xenomorph above him, which made it seem like it was certainly used as a weapon once you got to see the Xeno and the man sent airborne many feet away from their initial spots. How the power glove works is that it produces a small kinetic explosion which enhances the striking force of the Hunter to the point it can rival the superior punching force of a young Queen Predalien!

No Caption Provided
  • · Detects mines and laser nets... Simple as that.

Shoulder Cannon/Plasma Caster:

No Caption Provided

Of course, everyone should be very familiar with this weaponry. There are two forms of the weapon, a shoulder mounted shoulder cannon, and a hand-held plasma caster. Both forms fire mighty and destructive bolts of plasma, but the shoulder cannon contains more features than the hand-held versions. Besides that, it’s a very convenient weapon in that it doesn’t need to be reloaded nor does it ever lose ammunition during a hunt or battle as it relies on a long lasting battery (40 years to be exact) and includes several select firing modes. Upper class Hunters, Elites and Clan Leaders in particular, have the option to hunt with two shoulder cannons, as shown in AvPR. So double the ‘‘fun“!

• · Charged shot mode - This firing mode is used for a quick kill or even vaporize well armored prey or military units and starships if encountered. It fires an incredibly concentrated blast of plasma. Charged shots are powerful enough to vaporize Colonial Marines equipped with full body armor and obliterate rather large starships designed to transport planetary human colonies:
No Caption Provided
Noland was also wearing full body armor
Noland was also wearing full body armor
  • · Rapid-fire mode - This firing mode is used to overwhelm encountered, platoons and squads of military units and very effective against human military units and minor military vehicles on hunts i.e. Military trucks. I may also be used to scare their prey and get them to run all over the place, since they wouldn't want to get caught in the shoulder cannon's firing direction with this firing mode selected. Each shot is as powerful as a single, normal shoulder cannon blast which is very deadly as is it. It fires at a rate that is shown to be similar to a Gatling or Minigun; this firing mode took out an entire squads of soldiers in no time. I mean, this would definitely get their prey to better start runnin'.:
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
  • · Beam mode - This firing mode shoots a continuous, insta-hit beam of insanely concentrated plasma. The beams are so strong, they can vaporize two soldiers in one shot at the same time:
No Caption Provided

As for hand-held versions, there are different types of these. One everyone should be familiar with is the hand-held version that Wolf took with him during AvPR. This version took the appearance of a large pistol and was just as powerful as the shoulder cannon’s standard blast. It apparently didn’t need to reload or run out of ammunition, but had to recharge up after each shot. It’s really just a transformation from one of Wolf’s shoulder cannons. I don't think this will ever be necessary for the battle though.

Burners and Scatterguns:

Burners are the bigger guns
Burners are the bigger guns
Scattergun
Scattergun

Starting off with the Burners, they are hand-held weapons and are sort of like the human assault rifles, but for Yautja. They’re plasma based of course and the weapon differs from your standard shoulder cannon in that they just fire a powerful, continuous beam of plasma, similar to the beam modes for the shoulder cannon, but not as potent. It has no recoil.

Nevertheless, it appears to be more of a penetration weapon than explosive/splash (shoulder cannon), which can blast through Xenomorphs and dispatch them in one shot, with the beam being shown to easily continue to go though them from their backs. An identical damage mechanism was seen implemented for a built-in wrist blaster for the wrist gauntlet as well, but it’s not as powerful.

Moving onto the Scattergun, it’s basically a plasma shotgun for Yautja. Not surprisingly, it can dispatch Xenos in one shot of course, but it’s more tame to use at close range than the shoulder cannon as is doesn’t have explosive/splash damage that the shoulder cannon delivers. Instead, the blast will spread out like a shotgun and will usually go straight through their foes with ease, such as blowing t

Cloaking Device:

No Caption Provided

Among the most commonly seen equipment used by Yautja, and needless to say, renders the Hunter ‘‘invisible.‘‘ Many showings and accounts of the device indicates it doesn’t grant true invisibility, as the outline of the cloak can be seen by humans and it doesn’t perfectly blend the light around the Hunter. However, there are more advanced versions of the device that can render the Hunter nearly invisible or even completely invisible. These more advanced versions can be more commonly seen on upper class Yautja, like Elites and Clan Leaders once again, but I’ve seen it been used on lower ranking Yautja, perhaps from more technologically advanced clans.

Low tier cloaking devices are not entirely used for stealth, but to psychologically terrorize or perplex/stun their prey with their appearance. These models of cloaking devices render the hunter into appearing similarly to a ghost-like figure. This ghost-like appearance is amplified with the glowing eye effect of the hunter's biomask, in a foggy/misty environment, and guerilla tactics. Which can fool or terrorize their prey into believing they are seeing ghosts, having a hallucination, or going mentally insane. Well, in this case the low tier cloaking devices usually just perplexes and distracts/stuns their prey temporarily at least due to its appearance.

Melee Weaponry (including smart disc & shuriken):

Yautja possess a wide variety of melee weapons to choose from, which can be acid proof, indestructible, and described with properties very similar to molecular cutting blades; not to mention displaying feats that proves this may be quite true, such as tearing through modern and futuristic tank metal like a wet tissue paper, effortlessly piercing through the tough hide of Xenos & Colonial Marine armor, damage and pierce the reinforced internal and external armor and frame of Combat Androids, effortlessly pierce the hide of Xeno and Predalien Queens (their hide is bulletproof to all Colonial Marine weaponry and plasma blasts are ineffective against her) and more. They include:

Wrist blades – there has almost not been one single incident where a Yautja doesn’t use or is not equipped with these blades. They’re retractable and more advanced versions of the wrist blades can extend up to 18 inches in length. Other features of the wrist blades include being dual wielded and can be ejected out of the gauntlets, similar in fashion to ballistic knifes, but ballistic knives on steroids.

No Caption Provided

Combistick – A spear-like telescopic/retractable melee weapon with great melee range in combat due to being 2 meters in length. Effective against multiple foes in close range and can be thrown 1000 ft by the Hunter to ensure they’ll retrieve it just fine before the weapon is too far out of the Hunter’s range to retrieve. But even better, it’s electrically charged, making it not only a highly damaging, but can act in a similar manner to a very powerful taser capable of taking out humans of course and disrupting certain kinds of technology.

No Caption Provided

Serrated bullwhip – extremely versatile, long, and quick weapon studded with razor sharp, short protrusions and can wrap around foes/prey, immobilize them, and then be shred into chunks. Of course with the addition to whip foes dead.

No Caption Provided

Smart Disc – a circular cutting weapon which implements razor sharp and a single thin blade being the rim and delivery of damage from the weapon. In fact, more advanced versions of the weapon grants it truly molecular-cutting blades, and/or along with a chainsaw or nanovibronic edge for effortless and extremely fatal cutting power. Not to mention everyone should be familiar with its tracking/homing feature when thrown via laser targeting from biomask or heat signature of foes; returns like a boomerang and can track multiple targets.

No Caption Provided

Armor:

Intermediate coverage - chest and back is fully covered, but torso, parts of legs, and arms are exposed
Intermediate coverage - chest and back is fully covered, but torso, parts of legs, and arms are exposed

Typically, we see Yautja equipped with rather minimal armor, often only on the back, knees, thighs, forearm and humerus, head, shins, and location of the heart. However, certain clans do provide their hunters with more armor coverage or even full body armor. In the case of the high ranking hunters, they can wear either minimal, intermediate or full body armor. Moving on, the armor can vary in terms of appearance and strength, where low ranking hunters typically receive lower grade armor that is not acid proof and can be easily pierced by Xenomorphs, but still bulletproof to all modern day weapons.

Then there’s higher grade armor for the upper class Yautja who are given acid proof and armor described with Adamantium-like, indestructible properties and resistance. In fact, the armor is made out of Dlex metal unknown on the periodic table. This metal is undoubtedly the strongest metal ever encountered by man. It is believed that it would take radiation exposure for a certain amount of time to make it rust and only then could it be punctured. Nevertheless, no known human weapon has ever been able to realistically damage Dlex as far as I’m concerned.

Net Gun:

No Caption Provided

This weapon is useful for trapping or incapacitating foes. The most effective way you can escape the nets is by cutting it apart with very keen and tough blades, such as Xenomorph claws and Yautja blades, since the net is made out of a flexible Yautja wire with metal unknown to man, most likely Dlex. The net usually pins a victim to the floor or a wall with razor sharp wire that viscously cuts into the flesh, making an escape a painful experience. It has several high penetration spikes around its outer rim.

Dart Gun:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are two versions of the Dart Gun; one is pistol-like and the other is really a sniper rifle with a scope attached to it for incredibly precise aiming and utilizes cloak/invisibility for its darts. Both versions can be used as long ranged weapons that makes almost no noise, no recoil, tremendous velocity, and no discernible muzzle flash whatsoever. The ammo of the weapon are darts, shaped almost like a ‘‘Y‘‘ and are studded with tiny blades within the interior of the darts, and possess razor-sharp tips. In addition, the darts often have a blood groove down the middle, designed to cause a target to bleed out if they become stuck in the flesh.

Not to mention the weapon is capable of pinning a man to a surface, shattering concrete, armor-piercing, and can rip off an entire man’s head and pin it to a surface. It’s indeed a very dangerous and frightening weapon.

Laser traps:

No Caption Provided

These produce networks of lasers capable of slicing through Xenomorphs with ease and that’s really their only showing. Well to continue, the laser traps can be concealed and then triggered to produce a kill zone and trap the foes they encounter within their laser trap set up.

Yautja Mines:

No Caption Provided

These are mines created by Yautja and are proximity or remote based mines. However, they can also be thrown directly at any foe to detonate on impact instantly, acting very much like grenades except the fact it can detonate instantly on impact; thus giving it an advantage over traditional function of grenades.

Fire mines – Based on Yautja fire technology (which is hotter than many stars at their core), these mines used an incendiary-based explosive, capable of setting victims alight and even completely incinerating them.

Plasma mines – Mines based on Plasma caster technology, these envelop their target in a burst of plasma energy, essentially vaporizing them.

EMP mines – These mines are harmless to organic lifeforms, but can temporarily disable mechanical/technological systems with an electromagnetic pulse. However, they can also very shortly incapacitate Xenomorphs for like 2 good seconds

Sonic mines – Similar to EMP Mines, these devices temporarily incapacitate organic opponents by releasing a burst of multi-spectrum light and sound waves designed to briefly disrupt the nervous system of the prey without causing permanent damage. Very effective against beings with strong senses, such as Xenomorph.

Yautja grenades:

Spiky grenades
Spiky grenades
Hell-Bubble grenade
Hell-Bubble grenade

One type of Yautja grenade creates a massive explosion when detonated and is powerful enough to obliterate an M113 armored personnel carrier along with several buildings; this is what I’ll call Hell-Bubbles for this tourney as there’s no official name for the grenades. Another type of Yautja grenade seems to be noticeably less explosive, yet deadly enough to take out at least 2 Xeno Warriors; there's no official name for these as well, so I'll call them Urchin grenades due to their appearance.

Medi-Kit and health shards/charges:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Contains various serums and surgical tools that can be used to treat a wide range of injuries quickly and effectively. Now as for the health shards/charges, they heal and treat all wounds (heavy gunfire and stab wounds in most particular) of the Hunter and stop the bleeding. Hunters can carry up to 3 at a time.

Blue Solvent:

No Caption Provided

This isn’t known much as well and hasn’t really been seen used as a weapon, except on an Xeno in AvPR. It’s an extremely potent and corrosive liquid that can dissolve just about anything in a matter of seconds with just several drops of the liquid, such as dissolving entire Xenos or human corpses within a matter of seconds with just several drops. In addition, its properties seem to be similar to acid, but molecular acid, even vastly more potent and corrosive than Xenomorph acid. Thus, I’ll apply certain feats of Xenomorph acid to this blue solvent as I don’t find it unreasonable not to think so and there’s not very many showings of the solvent’s power. That also reminds me, they’re used for erasing evidence of the dead for whatever reason needed.

^ Try to skim through as best as you can please. My Hunter will be armed with everything above, but here are some specifications I'd like to make in regards to the Hunter:

• twin shoulder cannons
  • dual-wielded wrist blades
  • Sniper-variant dart gun
  • 2 Fire mines, 2 Sonic Mines
  • 2 Urchin grenades, NO Hell-Bubble grenades
  • Just one Burner
  • A set of laser traps
  • 2 health shard
  • 2 blue solvent vials

If this seems somewhat heavily geared for a Hunter, well to be fair this is a Veteran/Elite Hunter. They are known to be more heavily and to be equipped with more advanced standard hunting gear. Thus, I don't find it unreasonable to believe the Hunter should be more armed than your average Hunter.

Equipment - Predalien

• extreme, crushing strength
  • frightening durability
  • ridiculous agility, speed, and reflexes
  • puncturing inner jaw with molecular-cutting teeth
  • monomolecular tipped, slicing razor sharp claws and tail
  • pressurized acidic blood'
  • impressive size

She'll also be given a burner and a laser trap by the Hunter to utilize during battle

Equipment - Ghoulies

So, as y'all should know already, my Predalien is really a Queen and it was shown in AvPR that she can implant Xenomorph embryos inside hosts directly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k4V5Kw4y9I

These embryos developed much more quickly than if facehuggers where to implant the embryos inside hosts as well. Anyways, I thought about turning all of my Ghoulies into Xenomorphs!!! For the battle, I'll call this Ghoulie-based strain of Xenomorphs on my team, "Ghenos."

As a result, here's what'll happen to my Ghoulies. In other words, what traits my Ghoulies will acquire now:

• superior physicals to their own kind
  • greatly enhanced senses
  • molecular-cutting claws/tail/teeth
  • highly pressurized acidic blood & spit
  • bio-mechanical physiology
  • a tail
#4 Posted by kotetsu454 (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#5 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@fitnesstribesman13: Welcome to Rabbit season Mr. Yautja, except in this world; the rabbit hunts you!!!

Zetsumoto's Team:

Pyramid Head
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head is, perhaps, the most iconic monster within the Silent Hill franchise. He has appeared in several games, and 2 movies.

Despite his seemingly demonic appearance, he is actually one of the many incarnations of the angel known as "Valtiel" (Attendant of God). Valtiel is essentially Silent Hill's main enforcer, and can take a wide variety of forms when appearing to different people. This particular form originated as a manifestation James Sutherland's, suppressed, violent and sexual urges. Though he can physically interact with the world; he, like all entities within Silent Hill, is a non-physical being. As such, he has been shown to display a wide variety of supernatural powers. Some of these include; regeneration, nigh-invulnerability, immense-strength, monster summoning, and teleportation.

In addition to this, Pyramid-Head exists in the "Otherworld". The "Other-world" is separate plane, that takes up the same space as the real-world. Pyramid-Head can control who perceives the Otherworld, and who can't. Those in the Otherworld cannot interact with those in the real world, and vice versa. In other-words, my entire team could be surrounding you, and you won't know it until the Otherworld is activated.

John Constantine
John Constantine

He's not exactly the boogeyman. No... He's the one you send to kill the f**king boogeyman. John Constantine is a highly experienced psychic, sorcerer, exorcist, and occult investigator. Though he initially originated in the Vertigo comic series, the version I will be using is that of the 2005 German-American horror movie, which has since spawned both a tie-in novel and a video-game.

Constantine was born as a psychic with the ability to see entities as they truly are. Growing up, he saw this ability as a curse and attempted suicide to rid himself of it. Though the suicide ultimately failed, the act damned him to hell, and he has since taken to combating the supernatural in hopes that one day he will be "redeemed" and sent to heaven instead. As a sorcerer, Constantine has a wide variety of abilities ranging from; protective magics, lightning, holy light, fire sprites, exorcisms, astral travel, and so on. He also owns a variety of weapons and relics to help him fight the supernatural. Perhaps his most signature weapon is that of the holy shotgun.

Oz Vessalius
Oz Vessalius

Oz Vessalius originated in a short story titled "Pandora Hearts: One Shot" by Jun Mochizuki, and has since then been used as the protagonist of the manga/anime series, "Pandora Hearts". Despite his child-like and innocent appearance, he is an immensely powerful extra-dimensional entity known as the "Bloodstained Black Rabbit". Oz was born in the deepest part of the Abyss; the sentient and infinite primordial void that all dimensions have spawned from.

As a being from the Abyss, Oz boasts immense regenerative abilities and is virtually immortal as far as physical attacks go. Your best bet is to go for a KO via decapitation and dismemberment. Oz has immense speed and physical strength. He has also been shown to be sensitive to the supernatural as well as highly resistant to magic, reality warping, illusions, and so on. His short story incarnation was said to be the "governor of time", and was capable of selectively manipulating the motion of various objects. His most notable uses include; freezing a bullet in place, as well as rewinding another bullet so that it went through the person who fired it.

In terms of offense, Oz holds the power to summon and manipulate large bladed chains. His signature weapon is that of a large red scythe, of which he is able to pull out of thin air. In addition to this, he has the very specific ability to destroy absolutely anything he comes into contact with. This can be performed through physical touching or by channeling the power through his scythe/chains. It can even be channeled via mental junctions, and has been shown to work on souls, memories, and space itself.

Though powerful, the host of this tourney has chosen to classify the physical aspects of his abilities as "transmutation/reality-warping". As such, it is subject to this tourney's rules regarding said power type. Basically, I can destroy any object I come into contact with; but I am not allowed to use it directly on a player character. That said, mind and soul attacks are not subject to such a rule. In addition to said supernatural abilities, Oz carries a Pandora issued revolver, and has been shown to be rather good shot with it; even when he didn't have access to his powers or the physical enhancements that come with them.

Basic Counters:

I'll to start by pointing out that I am seeing a lot of statements with little to back them up. Examples include your claims involving perfect cloaking devices, molecular cutting claws, as well speculation in regards to the equipment your "veteran" predator will be carrying.

Next thing to address are the "Ghenos" that your team will supposedly be utilizing. Honestly, this strategy is rather ridiculous. The Ghoulies are living creatures with wills of their own. I find it really hard to believe that they will just "offer themselves up" to the queen to create these "ghenos" knowing that the result would be their immediate death. You might have been able to swing it if you had the "perfect teamwork perk", but as it stands; if your team tried this strategy, the Ghoulies are more likely to scatter throughout the map and you'll simply lose all of your fodder in the upcoming battle. Even if you did manage to implant them with the eggs, you have not proven that they would evolve into a combat ready state within the necessary time-limit. I mean, you don't even have a prep perk.

Next thing I'd like to address is the Predalian actually using predator gear. I have never seen a Xenomorph use weapons before, so you are going to have to prove to me that the Predalian is going to bother doing so.

The Strategy:

Now for the actual battle. Divide and conquer is the name of the game, and I must say, my team is absolutely perfect for this!

The strategy is nice and simple. My team will immediately hide in Pyramid-Head's "Otherworld". Constantine will move around the map setting traps, and lighting buildings on fire to disrupt the Yautja's heat vision.

No Caption Provided

Pyramid-Head will then consecutively pull each member of your team into Otherworld, allowing us to deal with them 1 at a time. In the following scene, you'll notice that Pyramid-Head is able to freely control who is in the "Otherworld":

https://youtu.be/incDel9T6VY?t=2711

As for how we deal with those individual members... Well, it's pretty simple. Your ghoulies and even your Yautja queen are non-factors. Oz is someone who regularly deals with extra-dimensional eldritch abominations. He has seen FAR worse than anything the above characters have to offer:

No Caption Provided

He even has the feats to prove he could fodderize a full-sized Xenomorph Queen:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

In the above scans, he was holding back because he actually needed the Oswald and the Jabberwocky's help in completing his scheme (which involved conning cosmic entities). Otherwise, he would have decapitated the Jabberwocky and been done with it. For a little extra context, the Jabberwocky is NOT just some normal fodder dragon, he's in-fact one of the 5 "gatekeepers" who protect the barrier between the mortal world and the abyss.

In regards to the acid blood, even that is a non-factor. Oz doesn't need to get in close, he could simply barrage the Predalian with his chains.

Oz blitzing a room full of bullet timers
Oz blitzing a room full of bullet timers

The acid might damage the chains, but Oz would simply reform them.

Even if acid got on Oz's body, Oz would simply destroy the acid with a destructive pseudo forcefield:

No Caption Provided

He has even been shown to have the reaction timing to use his power to cancel out a laser-beam (in otherwords, your plasma cannon isn't doing crap):

That's not even all you would have to deal with:

Pyramid-himself can swarm your Ghoulies with insects:

No Caption Provided

He also has more than enough raw strength to compete with a Yautja:

No Caption Provided

Conclusions:

• My team gets to pick yours off 1 at a time, and there is nothing you can do about it.
  • The majority of your characters are basically fodder compared to my MVP
  • The Predator is a very equipment reliant character, and Oz can simply destroy all of his weapons and projectiles on contact.
#6 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Ok, here I have already made the perfect rebuttal!

Loading Video...

^ This is perfectly explains how my team shall rip y'all to pieces. No questions asked. Deal with it!

#8 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: of course! I mean that could be a part of my rebuttal, but I'll start typing it up tonight... I was side tracked by another tourney I was in. Well at least we got like 2 more week, right?

#11 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@fitnesstribesman13: Well we're the finalists so it's not like we're holding up anyone, but I would like to get this over with as soon as possible. I want that Halloween trophy already!

#12 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Ditto to the max! I'll surely have it posted this weekend, since it'll be much easier than the last tourney

#13 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Elite Hunter

Strength

Best 5 Yautja Strength Feats:

1. Lifting locked, massive futuristic metal gates with mid-difficulty. It was calculated that the gate itself weighed 16 tons without the locking mechanism of the gate:

No Caption Provided

2. A Hunter managed to overpower the energy-based restraints designed by futuristic scientists. That's definitely saying something considering how the Hunter wasn't meant to escape such restraints designed by futuristic scientists as the company they work for where making an attempt to do more research on Yautja. Not to mention it's extremely impressive how the Yautja managed to overpower the restraints right after he was overwhelmed and incapacitated by a large army of genetically and cybernetic enhanced super soldiers equipped with extremely advanced weapons and armor based on reverse-engineered Yautja technology (The Monster Squad):

No Caption Provided

3. Ripping apart well-armored (I'd say their armor is at least slightly stronger than the toughest modern day bulletproof vests) futuristic soldiers with ease and crushes a fully armored skull/head of a futuristic soldier with ease with one hand as well:

No Caption Provided

4. Ripping and diving through modern day tank metal with ease:

No Caption Provided

5. Strong enough to punch a moving/careening military truck, causing it to roll off-road. The truck was carrying five people and military supplies. The metal of the military truck also got a nice dent from the punch:

“They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's something out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmeringand heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that split second before the truck overturned andthey all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, Nikolai felt something right beside his head, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made him scream, and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face, receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature."

-Cold War

I couldn't help but now show you some other impressive strength feats of Yautja, such as:

Easily backhanding a HELMETED soldier to death; in the next scan, his head becomes severely deformed and demolished from the blow
Easily backhanding a HELMETED soldier to death; in the next scan, his head becomes severely deformed and demolished from the blow
Punches through a man's ARMORED chest with ease
Punches through a man's ARMORED chest with ease

Speed/Agility/Reflexes

Best 5 Yautja agility/reflex feats:

1. I unfortunately don't have a quote for this available, but in the Predator: South China Sea novel, it was said that around a hundred soldiers armed with machine guns, snipers, mortars, and AA guns aimed downwards and all aiming towards the Hunter. In the end, they were unsuccessful due to the Hunter's reflexes and how ridiculously agile the Hunter was.

2. Managed to slightly outmaneuver a speeding sports car with ease:

3. Leaping over a 30-40 ft fence while carrying a man:

No Caption Provided

4. Leaping rooftop to rooftop:

5. Leaping into a helicopter from a great distance while on a tree:

No Caption Provided

Yautja also have really consistent and bullet dodging feats with ease:

1st scan: avoiding turret gunfire while flipping over a mini-van.

2nd scan: dodging modern military grade gunfire from a group of soldier and a thrown grenade.

3rd - 4th scan: outmaneuvered a speeding sportscar (the car has no rear doors) with ease as the hunter was merely toying with the driver by giving him a scare. Plus the hunter immediately got back on track onto his hunt.

5th - 6thscan: bullet timing feat (lifts up body AFTER the bullets were already fired). Take note that those soldiers were equipped with futuristic weaponry, which can fire bullets faster and at a faster rate than our modern weaponry.

7th - 9th scan: evading futuristic gunfire from platoons of trained soldiers. Some of the sources were even in front of and behind the hunter. Only one and I mean ONLY one bullet does manage to hit him, take note that his skin doesn't even crack, and that was from more powerful futuristic weaponry. Anyways, the hunter wasn't really too focused on evading the bullets. He just went after the scientist out of pure rage. Also the hunter leaps over a 40~ fence whilst carrying a full grown man.

1st scan: impressive acrobatic-like movements

2nd scan: leaping into a helicopter from the trees. Notice the distance? The helicopter stayed stationary and the hunter was hiding in the trees behind the crashed ship. The hunter lept off the trees and into the helicopter. That's impressively far!

3rd scan: dodging POINT BLANK modern military grade assault rifle gunfire aimed by a CIA member!

4th scan: easily hopping over military grade heavy machine gun gunfire.

1st scan: evading modern military grade gunfire without getting hit by a squad of trained soldiers.

2nd - 3rd scan: evading futuristic pulse rifle gunfire at close range by once again, a squad of Colonial Marines.

4th - 5th scan: leaping from building rooftop to rooftop.

1st scan: dodging a full clip (30 rounds) of an assault rifle aimed by a trained soldier at close range with ease! In addition, the hunter was also standing on a ledge while dodging the bullets, making this feat even more impressive!

2nd scan: dodging a bazooka rocket at VERY close range.

3rd scan: an adolescent unblooded Yautja was stated by the expert martial artist who had reflexes that surpassed Colonial Marines and was trained by Yautja as well, Machiko Noguichi. She stated that the hunter was fighting so fast, she could scarcely follow his movements.

And finally, time for some quotes:

Insane reflexes regarded as being capable of avoiding Sniper rounds (don’t mind the statement that it would make a dent in the Predator’s armor and possibly kill him as there are scans to disprove that and this soldier wasn’t aware of the armor’s strength. Later during the novel, the Hunter was caught off-guard and was shot with sniper rounds but they weren’t even close to taking out the Hunter):

"The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures’ reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet."

- South China Sea

Dodging automatic gunfire at point blank with ease:

"The spear was snatched from his back by a shadowy, indistinct figure and the second man let loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear-wielding killer. The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

. . .

The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily.Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture. After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

. . .

"Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained, "and even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof.”

- Cold War

Moving faster than soldiers’ eyes could follow (I don’t have the other part of the quote, but it is mentioned later that the Hunters were moving so fast, they blurred into invisibility):

As he did, the ruined door slammed open, and there were those things. Buyanov moaned.

"Devil!" Anatoli said.

Then, without warning, moving faster than human eyes could follow, the foremost of the three creatures rammed a spear through Anatoli's chest. Anatoli crumpled. With his lung pierced, he couldn't even manage a dying scream.

. . .

One of the creatures ran after him, moving inhumanly fast, so fast Buyanov could not properly follow the motion. As Dmitri's hand reached for the alarm handle, the thing's hand slammed down on the top of the Russian's head.

- Cold War

Natural Durability

Best 5 Yautja durability feats:

1. I'm not going to post the actual feat since it'll take up too much space and it has a long explanation behind it. Anyways, in a cutscene in AvP: 1999 game, a Hunter jumps onto and just before the nose/cockpit of a Colonial Marine dropship. Then the dropship flies full-speed and crashes into a canyon, along with metal walls. In the end, everyone aboard the dropship, who are fully armored Colonial Marines die as a result of the crash. Only the Hunter easily survives being smashed into the canyon and metal walls by the dropship.

2. Withstanding a point blank bazooka rocket, which are anti-tank weapons:

3. Withstanding a shoulder cannon blast with no damage whatsoever:

4. Withstanding barrage of helicopter missiles (IIRC, these missiles are able to obliterate commercial cars just fine). Also, notice how the Hunter soaked up a barrage of autocannon rounds from the helicopter:

5. Still standing strong after taking a beating from an Alien Queen:

Here are a few other feats that are important to note...

Tanking explosive sniper rounds and impalement through the chest. This includes a Venomous metal worm twice the size of an average Yautja stuck in the Hunter's chest in the past:

“Coming from a different angle, the bullet entered the Predator's body. This third bullet lodged deep inside, coming to rest only after it had cut through several vital organs.

. . .

"The demon isn't dead yet," said Sukhon.

"The 'demon' will be dead if it doesn't get some expert medical attention. I put a bullet with an exploding tip right through its back.No exit wound."

. . .

Still, the Predator's condition did not yet warrant self-destruct. He had been hurt worse and emerged victorious. Once on a planet half a galaxy away, a venomous metal worm twice his size had shot up through the earth and pinned him through the chest armour. The Predator had chopped its head off, cut off its tail, and gone on to fight for another four hours with the rest of the worm inside his chest, before withdrawing to repair the damage. The wheeze as its breathing grew worse indicated deep-tissue damage, but nothing irreversible. Medical care on board its ship would allow it to recover.

- South China Sea

This Hunter was shot 10 times into the chest and torso with a combat shotgun. He goes down just seen playing dead and gets back up shortly to surprise Harrigan and fight him just fine later on
This Hunter was shot 10 times into the chest and torso with a combat shotgun. He goes down just seen playing dead and gets back up shortly to surprise Harrigan and fight him just fine later on
This Hunter had an entire string of grenades blown directly into his face, yet he remained unarmed
This Hunter had an entire string of grenades blown directly into his face, yet he remained unarmed

Skill/Combat feats

Best 5 Yautja combat feats:

1. Clan Leader racks up over 50 Xenomorph Warrior kills in h2h combat, including killing an Xenomorph and Xenomorph Queen with his bare hands (only finds a few worthy for his trophy wall, but not a challenge to him) and If I'm not mistaken, the only injury that he received during his battle between the Queen was just a broken mandible:

“He was Leader of the Ne'dtesei, son and grandson of ship leaders and warrior trainers, and he bowed to no one in his skill with blade or burner. His own trophy wall on the homeworld held half a dozen of the Hard Meat skulls, bleached and clean, including the one he had killed with his bare hands, as well as a queen, taken during a hellish hunt in which nine already-Blooded warriors had died. He had killed fifty others, but had kept, as was proper, only those he had thought worthy of his wall. They were fierce, but usually no challenge to one such as himself. If he had occasion to face one on these Hunts, he would limit himself to spear or wrist knife. After all, any yautja could burn the Hard Meat; a Leader had to handicap himself. The females smiled upon a brave male more often than they did others.” -Prey

2. Elite Hunter manages to slay and escape from a horde of what seems to be over 50 Xenomorph Warriors surrounding and attempted to overwhelm him like zombies:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

3. Elite Hunter dispatched groups of Combat Synthetics, (their blood is red since they were illegal at the time) who possessed centuries of knowledge in their database, including exceptional martial arts knowledge. Your average Hunter had trouble keeping up with one. Then the leader of the Combat Synthetics possessed vastly superior strength to Yautja (he could rip apart Yautja metal like nothing):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Feats of Combat Synthetics:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

4. Elite Hunter defeats an Alien Queen in h2h combat with mid-difficulty:

5. Clan Leader quickly and flawlessly slaughters a horde of Xenomorphs faster than Machiko Noguchi, an expert martial artist and markswoman, could aim with a burner and shoot down the Xenos, mind you that burners are insta-hit lightspeed weapons so that's more impressive. And mind you that this Clan Leader slaughters the horde with such great skill, it was described as if it was a choreographed dance and being more complex and dangerous than any martial arts to ever exist on Earth. And mind you once again that this Clan Leader was still recovering from serious injuries!:

“Dachande heard the Hard Meat and spun around. He sprinted past the two ooman strangers toward the threat, staff forward. He was dimly aware that the small warrior was right behind. It shouted something at the other two. They came in a single-file stream, flowed from around a structure, ten, maybe twelve. Dachande leapt to greet them. Two arrived first, angled in from the sides. Dachande spun, swung completely around, cut them both through their midsections in one strike. He didn’t watch them hit the ground; there was no need—they were dead and all he need do was avoid the throes. He extended his ki’cti-pa and slashed through the throat of the next drone nearest, to his right. The drone’s death cry was garbled through its own thwei. A split second later, he jabbed the staff point through the jaws of another, twisted the sharp blade and dug a hole through the top of the skull. The weapon’s metal was proof against the Hard Meat’s thwei, but there was no time to hesitate and enjoy the kill—when you fought the ten thousand, you did so one at a time, but you also had to do so quickly—He thrust the spear’s butt back, hard, and knocked one behind him down, then turned and slashed its gut. Digest this, foolish creature! The ki’cti-pa blurred again, jammed backhand into yet another Hard Meat chest. The drone howled, fell, did not die but did not rise again. Acid pumped into the dark air, pooled, smoking. Dachande jumped forward, stabbed the throat of yet another, and then spun to meet the next. Death fell all around his feet as he and the Hard Meat danced.

Noguchi hurled herself after the warrior. Several of the bugs streamed from behind the shed and toward Broken Tusk. He stepped in to battle without hesitation. Too many of them, ten, twelve. She aimed at one of the bugs—and it was dead before she fired. She took aim again—and again, her target had fallen already. She took a step back, transfixed by the swift movements of the giant warrior. Here was no inexperienced novice; every step was measured, every strike timed and sure. Within the space of a few seconds, most of the bugs were down, dead or dying. She had enough training to recognize a Master when she saw one. This one’s skill had been gained in battle, against deadly enemies. Broken Tusk whirled and jabbed, crouched and slashed with precision and confidence. Never a misstep, never a hesitation. He was no dojo tiger, covered in padding and fighting for points. Wherever he had come from, they had martial arts skills more complex and dangerous than any she’d ever seen. It was like a choreographed dance.”- Prey

And of course, do I need to mention how higher ranking Yautja are so skilled and experienced, they can defeat far physically superior opponents to themselves like Predaliens and Yautja with genetic augmentations and cybernetic implants (Predator: Concrete Jungle)?

Shoulder Cannon(s)

Shoulder Cannon feats which I’m not able to tell whether or not they’re using distinctive firing modes, but all of them could be argued to be most likely a normal blast:

1st scan: obliterating military truck in one shot.

2nd scan: blasting a large hole through a huge jungle tree.

3rd scan: blasting a jungle tree down.

4th scan: brought down an armored Colonial Marine UD-4L Cheyenne Dropship in one shot.

5th - 6th scan: obliterating an Apache helicopter in one shot.

7th scan: dispatching a T-rex in one shot.

8th scan: blasting a large hole through the hull of a Yautja scout ship. If I've made the GIF in a longer timeframe or watched this scene from AvP: R, you would see that the scout ship was brought down towards Earth in just one shot!

9th scan: they were stated to be capable of blasting through the thick and large ship's hull.

10th scan: armor even in the far future, is no match for the shoulder cannon.

Charged shot mode - It fires an incredibly concentrated blast of plasma. Charged shots are powerful enough to vaporize Colonial Marines equipped with full body armor and obliterate rather large starships designed to transport planetary human colonies:

No Caption Provided
Noland was also wearing full body futuristic armor
Noland was also wearing full body futuristic armor
Beam mode - This firing mode shoots a continuous, insta-hit beam of insanely concentrated plasma. The beams are so strong, they can vaporize two soldiers in one shot at the same time: http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111170821/5296920-beam+mode+1.jpg

Ghoulies

Ghoulies are not only tiny targets who are very sneaky, but they're also very agile with impressive reflexes. Furthermore, they can effortlessly react to gunfire at close range (watch from 51:00 to 51:15): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caX0BunUAes

Then here's a video showing us how tiny, sneaky, and quick they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnmtF6EqeXU

Xenomorphs

Strength

1st scan: an Xeno Warrior charges down a futuristic metal blast door with ease. More impressively, the door was barricaded as well.

2nd scan: ripping and biting through reinforced steel.

3rd scan: an Xeno Drone, which is weaker than an Xeno Warrior, was still able to rip out a man's head along with the entire spine with ease.

4th scan: a notably weakened Xeno Drone (due to scientific experiments) still had the strength to toss up a full grown woman dozens of feet into the air through a force field.

5th scan: Xeno Drone smashing through a wall of stone/concrete with ease.

6th scan: a few Xenomorphs were effortlessly clawing and biting through soldiers wearing armor that was made in attempt to resist or become melee and bite proof from Xenomorph claws and jaws, but obviously that didn't work lol.

7th scan: head-biting through a Predator bio-helmet, which is extremely impressive considering Yautja armor is bulletproof to all modern day weapons and even to some futuristic weapons.

8th scan: Xeno Drone broke off the thick back part of a futuristic gun with just a mere hand chop.

9th scan: Xeno Drone, while impaled backhands a Predator (who are proven to be well over 520 lbs.) off his feet and lands far away enough that he lands on another Predator, causing both of them to fall.

10th -11th scan: a few Xenos are caught and injured in a grenade explosion which killed four people. However, the Xenos were still easily clawing and biting its way into a base with was designed to withstand a battle cruiser barrage.

12th scan: Xeno Drone tore a person in half even after taking plasma damage.

13th scan: Xeno Warrior slices a man in half with just one strike.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1st GIF: an Xeno Warrior with a mere headbutt dents a thick metal futuristic pressure door and proceeds to open up the locked door.

2nd GIF: Same Xeno Warrior rips out the head of a very durable Combat Android with ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBO04JXfYS8

In this video at the begining, an Xeno Drone impaled and effortlessly tossed away a Predator's body with its tail, which is very impressive to consider there's enough evidence to prove that Yautja are well over 520 lbs. even as an adolescent. Then the same Xeno proceeds to tackle down another Predator into a stone structure.

1st quote: Xeno Drone rips apart a man at the waist with bare hands and was stated to have the strength well beyond anybody could manage.

The alien flexed muscles hidden under its exoskeleton, cords filled with power a score of times more than any man could manage. Bueller felt the pain burn through his waist, a shattering bolt that short-circuited all his systems, filling him, like a sudden plunge into molten aluminum. He managed a scream, then felt the unendurable shock as- As the thing tore him in half at the waist.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 227

Agility:

1st - 2nd scan: an Xeno Warrior dodges a shotgun blast at point-blank and is intelligent enough to disarm the man of his shotgun.

3rd scan: Xeno Drone dodges a point-blank shoulder cannon blast. Oh, and if you're going to ask "Why is the Xeno bleeding then?" To answer your question, it's because of the heat that the plasma blast gave off which was hot enough to scorch the Xeno's neck. However, I can bet $20 dollars that it did not directly hit the Xeno, because you can already tell it didn't directly hit it at all. It was just the heat the plasma blast gave off.

4th - 8th scan: Here are various feats of Xenomorphs of both Drone and Warrior castes giving Yautja a challenge in combat. But in this case, notice how the Xenos were able to land attacks and dodge attacks from the Yautja, which is incredibly impressive due to the fact there's plenty of evidence that Yautja are effortless bullet-timers and dodgers.

No Caption Provided

GIF: Xeno Warrior dodges a perfectly aimed shoulder cannon blast at close range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Mf_nTyWBc

1st video: Xeno Drone throughout the video dodges a barrage of gunfire throughout the video. Where at the beginning of the video, the Xeno dodges a good amount of point-blank gunfire from a well trained mercenary. Then the other mercenary comes in wielding two of the same weapons and unleashes a barrage of gunfire towards the Xeno who dodges all the gunfire except that one last bullet which killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTfd4H3m4nU

2nd video: At 0:38 to 0:43 seconds, two Xeno Warriors dodged a few shoulder cannon blasts up close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyoBu9DHCF8

3rd video: At 1:04 – 1:09 seconds, an Xeno Drone (Grid Alien) dodges away from a shoulder cannon blast.

Durability (in your face @flyingcliffs):

1st - 2nd scan: an Xeno Drone gets impaled by a Yautja with a spear and yet still had the strength to backhand the Yautja a great distance away as mentioned before. Then the Xeno walks away perfectly fine and alive.

3rd scan: I know this is a terribly taken scan, but for the record, I didn't take this scan. It was keenko (no offense lol). Anyways, an Xeno Drone in the scan is caught in a spike trap but escapes perfectly fine.

4th - 6th scan: an Xeno Drone takes a good amount of plasma gunfire just fine while also utilizing its acidic blood offensively. The last scan states they (Xenos) are too tough for bullets as well. This comes to show that Xenomorphs do have some resistance to plasma weaponry as long as it's not highly explosive and potent like the Yautja shoulder cannons.

7th - 8th scan: A few Xenos are caught and injured in a grenade explosion that killed and sent 4 people airborne. Yet the Xenos are still alive and tearing through a base that was designed to withstand a battle cruiser barrage.

9th scan: Here a horde of Xenos are being assaulted by a volley of futuristic military gunfire from a platoon of people. However, the Xenos are still running and jumping through all the gunfire and notably one Xeno manges to leap onto somebody and takes him down despite all the gunfire he had recieved. By the way, if you're wondering why an "Xenomorph" is utilizing guns, that's because it's not really an Xenomorph... It's a synthetic/android Xenomorph.

10th scan: an Xeno Warrior is shot multiple times by a futuristic handgun, but her exoskeleton and even teeth are bulletproof to the gun.

11th scan: an Xeno Warrior takes a perfect kick from a Yautja without any damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZFydcYiOtQ

^ Xenomorph Drone runner withstands being covered with 10 tons of molten lead.

1st quote: It was stated that it takes only heavy armor-piercing and/or explosive futuristic military grade weaponry to kill Xenos and even then it's still not easy to kill even one. Then it goes on emphasizing the Xenos' durability further on.

It takes heavy armour-piercing military-grade weaponry to kill one and even then it's not easy. We have the reports from Colonial Marines’ encounters with them. A Chinese farmer with a pitchfork, an Australian bird hunter with a shotgun, they’ll be wasting their time trying to stop a full-grown alien with either of those weapons.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg. 248-249

2nd -3rd quote: Now here are some more quotes displaying the Xeno Warriors' very durable bulletproof (except to armor-piercing and explosive futuristic military gunfire) exoskeletons.

The sounds of combat were drawing much closer as they finished. He could hear the occasional ricochet ping off the alien armor, and whoever had taken over from the dead general would probably be hauling ass real soon.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 274

A bullet spanged off the thing’s head, doing no more damage to the hard surface than a rubber ball bouncing on a concrete sidewalk. The alien turned and looked at the unseen shooters. “Aim for the woman!” somebody screamed. “Shoot Janna!” Before the alien kidnapper could flee with its prey, three more shots boomed. One of them missed completely. One of them hit the aliens chest, flattened on the natural armour, and did no harm. The third bullet hit the woman, just above the left eye.”-Aliens: Nightmare Asylum pg 4-5

4th quote: And finally, here an Xeno once again displays their resistance against plasma weaponry.

Smith was close to the alien. As it twisted back to find him, Smith fired. He was too close. The focuser on the end of the plasma riflenearly touched the thing. The beam pierced the aliens armor, but it also splashed. The plasma sprayed and hit Smith in the face. It cooked the flesh, boiled his eyes into steam.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 214

Tactics/Stealth:

1st scan: Here we have a group of Xenos sneak up on and ambush a squad of Colonial Marines flawlessly. Also note how some of the Xenos managed to go and attack the marines from behind on the ceiling successfully and impale them. This is to show how Xenos can cooperate with each other as well.

2nd scan: Now we have another group of Xenos cooperate effeciently to ambush and slaughter a group of people.

3rd scan: Here's another scan of a group of Xenos sneaking up on and ambushing a group of Colonial Marines. Notice as well how the Xenos attack their victims from behind effeciently.

4th scan: Finally but yet another scan of a group of Xenos cooperating effeciently and ambushing people. Notice how the Xenos get over the walls, leap and behind their victims from behind or head on.

5th scan: This scan is just to display for y'all how the Xenos use their superior numbers for swarming tactics and to surround their foes.

6th -7th scan: these show Xenos getting the drop on Yautja who possess incredible hearing abilities to the point they can perfectly hear a whisper 50 ft away and can sometimes even counter an Xeno sneaking up on them by listening to their incredibly silent movements.

Acidic blood potency:

1st scan: an unfortunate Colonial Marine shoots at an Xeno and then gets his face blinded and splashed with pressurized highly potent acidic blood which also melted through his helmet.

2nd scan: once an Xeno was shot with gunfire, her pressurized acidic blood lands all over somebody, mainly their face and body.

3rd - 4th scan: a Colonial Marine APC and two guys wearing suits of armor that is supposed to be highly resistant to Xeno blood are caught in a flood of Xeno blood from attacking some Xenos. Then you'll notice that the Xenos' blood is dissolving into the suits of the two guys which was designed to be highly resistant to Xeno blood. Along with the Xeno blood bringing down and dissolving into the entire APC and dissolving the Colonial Marine's armor down to the flesh.

No Caption Provided

GIF: This is a feat from the films where the Xeno's acid was said that it would dissolve through the hull of the spacecraft.

I'll do Predalien later, but the feats for the Xenos and physically for the Hunter still apply to the Predalien.

Counters

It’s not that I can’t back them up, but I don’t usually display much feats in my openers until we actually get to the debate.

Cloaking

Anyways, in regards to the cloaking device, there are more advanced clans that utilize much higher tier cloaking devices to the point that it renders the hunter perfectly invisible. No joke:

No Caption Provided

Molecular-cutting claws/melee weapons

Yautja possess a wide variety of melee weapons to choose from, which can be acid proof, indestructible, and described with properties very similar to molecular cutting blades; not to mention displaying feats that proves this may be quite true, such as tearing through modern and futuristic tank metal like a wet tissue paper, effortlessly piercing through the tough hide of Xenos & Colonial Marine armor, damage and pierce the reinforced internal and external armor and frame of Combat Androids, effortlessly pierce the hide of Xeno and Predalien Queens (their hide is bulletproof to all Colonial Marine weaponry and plasma blasts are ineffective against her) and more.

One piece of evidence can be found in this scan:

No Caption Provided

So it was directly stated by a scientist from the future, that a dart utilized by Dart Guns, were nearly infinitely keen at a molecular level. This is definitely saying something, considering that the darts used for Dart Guns aren't designed to slice and dice, but are just designed to pierce through just about anything instead.

Moreover, Yautja melee weapons aren't just designed to pierce through anything, but as well as slice and dice just about anything as well. Thus, I find it unreasonable to suggest that they can slice through molecular bonds to slice almost anything; molecular-cutting properties.

But that's not all. I swear to the sun god that it was documented in the old AvP2 (1999) game that Yautja weapons were even edged with this monomolecular/microfilament wire, granting them with molecular-cutting properties, according to Weyland-Yutani research in the game.

There are feats to prove Yautja melee weapons can deal with all, or at least nearly all materials in the galaxy at a molecular level. Starting off with this one:

Ripping apart modern tank armor as if it were ripping through a wet tissue paper
Ripping apart modern tank armor as if it were ripping through a wet tissue paper

Putting Colonial Marine armor to great shame:

Then here it is shown that they can bypass the Alien Queen's extremely durable carapace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sE-YwK6_PI

If you're wondering how durable the Alien Queen's hide is, well from 20:15 to 21:39, you'll notice that the Queen's hide is proof against all Colonial Marine weapons. This includes her easily withstanding grenade launchers, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, Smartguns and firearms filled with futuristic HEAP (High Explosive & Armor Piercing) weaponry and futuristic autocannon rounds. She was withstanding a barrage of all these weapons from a squad of Colonial Marines, and damn, that even puts all modern-day tanks to great shame(20:15 - 21:39):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwCMOQhoNN4

I can't find a video stating and displaying a similar feat for the Queen, but I swear from my experience of playing AvP: 2010, there was a Marine mission where you had to take out an aging Queen with some extremely explosive canister racks. Anyways, if you attempted to harm the Queen with grenades or other Colonial Marine weapons, such as Pulse Rifles, Snipers, or Shotguns, Tequila will tell you "Her hides too tough!" and wouldn't even deal the slighted amount of damage to the Queen. This is more impressive when you consider that the Queen in the game was finally aging. Her hide appeared to be somewhat damaged and deteriorating, as well from age and perhaps previous battle experience.

Xenomorph claws are on par with Yautja melee weapons too. In the same video above, it was shown right from the start of the video that Xenomorph claws and tails can effortlessly pierce/slice through the Queen's hide. Furthermore, the spear which got stuck in the Queen's neck was actually made out of an Xenomorph's tail. Not only that, but Xenos can make Yautja amor, Colonial Marine and Combat Android armor seem useless by clawing/biting through it so easily:

If you're wondering how durable even low tier Yautja armor is, then here's your answer:

1st scan - futuristic handgun rounds ricochet off armor.

2nd scan - armor effortlessly withstands Weyland-Yutani assault rifle, which is somewhat futuristic.

3rd scan - armor is totally bulletproof to autocannon rounds.

Hell, Xeno Warriors are highly resilient to Pulse Rifle ammo in the EU, so surely Yautja who are more resilient can do the same as well. Pulse rifle ammo is basically like smaller versions of bolter rounds, but fired at a faster rate. Then of course you have showing of Yautja soaking up a barrage of autocannon rounds like nothing.

Lastly, I'd like to show you these feats of Xenos who were injured in a Colonial Marine grenade explosion, resulting in the death of and sent 4 people airborne quite high. To continue, the Xenos managed to survive and claw their way into a Colonial Marine base designed to withstand a battleship barrage!:

Hunter's Equipment

Why my Hunter is equipped with the weapons stated in my opener are for the following reasons:

• High ranking Hunters are equipped with a great diversity of weaponry, especially when compared to low ranking Hunters - if you been paying attention to the AvP film series, you'll notice how much less diverse the arsenal of the Yautja trio in the first film was when compared to Wolf's layout in AvPR, the second AvP film.
  • There's no specific standard equipment for Yautja - their hunting societies are organized through clan structures. Each clan can differ in what they'll allow their Hunters to hunt with. In other words, throughout the AvP and Predator franchise, the Hunters seem to vary somewhat wildly in what they're equipped with, either due to ranking and/or what clan they're from.
  • I'm utilizing a composite Elite Hunter - due to the reasons above, I decided that I'll just utilize a little bit of everything from every, or some clans of Yautja, which at least won't be too OP for the tourney.

The Battle

The strategy is nice and simple. My team will immediately hide in Pyramid-Head's "Otherworld". Constantine will move around the map setting traps, and lighting buildings on fire to disrupt the Yautja's heat vision.

You may hide from my team in the Otherworld, but nice try; Hunters don't merely rely on heat vision to detect their prey. Moreover, even the most incompetent Hunters (the ones from the 2010 Predators film) knew how to counter having their heat vision disrupted via sonar/sound amplification. However, that's not the only way my Hunter can counter Constantine's strategy -- The Hunter's biomask allows him to shift between a variety of other vision modes, besides thermal/infrared vision to detect prey.

In this case, my Hunter can completely ignore the fire by shifting to x-ray vision (allowing him to see your team by their skeletal structure and organic systems), Y-ray vision, and the Visible (the spectrum where humans can see things) spectrum.

Pyramid-Head will then consecutively pull each member of your team into Otherworld, allowing us to deal with them 1 at a time. In the following scene, you'll notice that Pyramid-Head is able to freely control who is in the "Otherworld":

Huh, interesting... Now I assume that if anyone on my team manages to dispatch Pyramid-Head, then will your team no longer be able to hide and use the Otherworld to their advantage?

As for how we deal with those individual members... Well, it's pretty simple. Your ghoulies and even your Yautja queen are non-factors. Oz is someone who regularly deals with extra-dimensional eldritch abominations. He has seen FAR worse than anything the above characters have to offer:

So, in regards to these extra-dimensional being you claim are far worse than my Predalien and Ghoulies, do they possess any feats or something else I should know about them to make such a claim?

He even has the feats to prove he could fodderize a full-sized Xenomorph Queen:

In the above scans, he was holding back because he actually needed the Oswald and the Jabberwocky's help in completing his scheme (which involved conning cosmic entities). Otherwise, he would have decapitated the Jabberwocky and been done with it. For a little extra context, the Jabberwocky is NOT just some normal fodder dragon, he's in-fact one of the 5 "gatekeepers" who protect the barrier between the mortal world and the abyss.

Since I'm not used to reading anime, I'm supposed to look at the panels from right to left, or what? Anyways, did Oz finish off the Jabberwocky, or did Oz simply give him a fight? I suppose there still impressive feats, nonetheless. Now I don't know if we should be so quick to claim Oz could "fodderize" Alien Queens... Sure, the Jabberwockies and Queens both possess similar size and strength perhaps, but strength and size is not just what makes a Queen a very hellish opponent to deal with.

Furthermore, Alien Queens are frighteningly quick and agile (in the EU) -- they're much, much faster than they look. In addition, of course, they possess acidic blood/spit, are extremely durable, and are highly intelligent and can formulate effective strategies. In fact, Alien Queens have defeated opponents larger and tougher than themselves by strategizing and utilizing superior agility and reflexes.

In regards to the acid blood, even that is a non-factor. Oz doesn't need to get in close, he could simply barrage the Predalian with his chains.

The acid might damage the chains, but Oz would simply reform them.

Even if acid got on Oz's body, Oz would simply destroy the acid with a destructive pseudo forcefield:

Nice feats, but just wondering, in the scans where you stated that Oz was blitzing a room full of bullet-timers, was he targeting those strange black objects with what looks like spider eyes? Are there any feats of these beings bullet timing as well?

Anyways, my Predalien can attack Oz from range as well, either with acidic spit, her Burner, and the small, yet extremely powerful earthquakes she can produce by slamming her fists onto the ground which I'll explain in the next posts. Now about barraging the Predalien with chains, well bare in mind that she's not just gonna stand there of course... She's gonna be on the goddamn move!

In addition, the Predalien is by far, physically superior to Yautja, and that certainly includes agility and reflexes. In other words, the Predalien is ridiculously agile to where it might even give Oz a hard time tagging her with the chains. She should be able to counter the chains as well by breaking or slicing through them to temporarily avoid Oz's wrath of chains and be on the move.

Then the last thing I wonder, what's the most durable thing Oz's chains have managed to pierce/slice through?

He has even been shown to have the reaction timing to use his power to cancel out a laser-beam (in otherwords, your plasma cannon isn't doing crap):

To be frank, it appears to me as if this was an attack he saw coming before the attack actually occurred. Moreover, the "laser beam" he reacted to looks like it came from a Jabberwocky, who's face glowed indicating that he was charging up before emitting the laser beam. What I'm trying to say is that Oz must've knew the attack was going to occur, was prepared for it and then managed to react to the attack properly.

That'll be a different case with the Shoulder Cannon, as it doesn't have to and show that it's charging up when emitting a blast.

Pyramid-himself can swarm your Ghoulies with insects:

Is there anything now to suggest that they got anything on my Ghenos, especially the ones that can fly?

He also has more than enough raw strength to compete with a Yautja:

Oh really?

All done bare-handed
All done bare-handed

My Plan & Conclusion

Once the battle starts, the two best team members will carry out the Gheno plan. So after the Hunter is done aiding the Predalien with that little plan, he'll take a look at his handy-dandy holographic sat-com in his wrist gauntlet, as I've already gave a detailed description of the feature in my opener:

No Caption Provided

And yes, I'm sure that your team hiding out in the Otherworld will counter being seen on this feature. Nevertheless, it'll be helpful for my Hunter to utilize it, as he'll be granted a perfect holographic map of the battlefield. This shall help my Hunter utilize the battlefield to his advantage by heading for the best hiding spots and where to take effective cover against your team. Basically, the Hunter will possess a great edge over your team in battlefield knowledge.

EDIT: Info is now irrelevant

Conclusion

• most of your team doesn't seem capable of countering the Hunter's invisibility
  • my team possesses a ranged attack and battlefield advantage over yours
  • fodder is too strong and fast for much of your team to deal with
#15 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

One quick question please? So my team possesses the Hershey Chocolate perk... I was wondering if anyone on my team dies and then I resurrect them, will the team mate(s) who're resurrected remember how they were killed? Or will they not remember how they were killed and forget what their opponents were capable of?

#16 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

One quick question please? So my team possesses the Hershey Chocolate perk... I was wondering if anyone on my team dies and then I resurrect them, will the team mate(s) who're resurrected remember how they were killed? Or will they not remember how they were killed and forget what their opponents were capable of?

They would remember.

#17 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@fitnesstribesman13:

Dude, you write way too much lmao. You have huge blocks of text covering feats for stuff like Clan Leader Yautja and adult queen xenomorphs that you don't even have on your team.

I know I asked for confirmation of the whole "molecular cutting" thing, but you wrote an essay on your weapon and armor durability feats when you are fighting a character who turns all of your gear into dust.

Seriously man, you really need to learn how to cut down. You're not here to write a respect thread, you only to post the feats necessary to perform your particular strategy...

Counters:

As I said, your weapon and armor durability feats are fine an all, but really Oz just deletes them on contact. Oz's destruction/transmutation abilities are powerful enough that if he really wanted to, he could destroy the invisible and intangible chains that hold reality itself together:

No Caption Provided

Your armor isn't protecting you. It's a non-factor. Same with your weapons, they break before they even touch Oz:

No Caption Provided

Ghoulies are not only tiny targets who are very sneaky, but they're also very agile with impressive reflexes. Furthermore, they can effortlessly react to gunfire at close range (watch from 51:00 to 51:15):

lol I looked at your time stamp, and that wasn't even a real gun. That was a pellet gun used in carnival games. -_-

So, in regards to these extra-dimensional being you claim are far worse than my Predalien and Ghoulies, do they possess any feats or something else I should know about them to make such a claim?

The sheer size and agility shown in that scan already makes them a bigger threat than the predalian, let alone the ghoulies.

A single low level fodder chain can smash a stone bridge in a single strike:

Note: Oz was depowered, and essentially a normal human kid in this scene
Note: Oz was depowered, and essentially a normal human kid in this scene

Not to mention a lot of them tend to have psychic powers and other abilities.

Anyways, did Oz finish off the Jabberwocky, or did Oz simply give him a fight?

He had numerous chances to kill the Jabberwocky. He could have decapitated it in that first page where he lopped off it's arm, or he could have straight up erased it's entire existence with his powers. He didn't, because he needed Leo/Glen's help for his little gambit.

In addition, my Predalien is actually an Alien Queen as well and combined with the Yautja DNA, she's extremely intelligent by this point. Furthermore, normal Alien Queens were cited at having an IQ of 175 and able to cognitively reason and formulate strategies -- That's far more than enough intelligence required to understand and utilize weaponry as advanced, yet simple as the Burner (laser weaponry of the Yautja).

She has no training, and while that logic sounds good on paper, they never do it. Xenomorphs have had numerous opportunities to take firearms and technology and use them, and yet they never do; despite their intelligence on paper suggesting that they could. Either their supposed "IQ" is arbitrary and meaningless, or they have an aversion to technology because "plot". If you had the perfect teamwork perk, you might have had a better chance of swinging this line of argument, but right now you really have nothing.

Not to mention that the Ghoulies should be aware of the resurrection perk, so if my Hunter and Predalien bring it up as a way to trick them into the nesting are

That's fine and all, but according to the wiki; Ghoulies are demons. Not aliens or otherwise biological entities. Where is the proof a xeno would actually be able to copy their attributes?

hat took about 3-4 mins for them to spawn

From a pregnant women. Has it occurred to you that perhaps stem cells help them develop faster? In any case, once they were born, they were small. The fact that they will be popping out of critters means they will be smaller. How long does it take for them to grow?

Then the last thing I wonder, what's the most durable thing Oz's chains have managed to pierce/slice through?

Oz typically enhances them with his destructive powers allowing him to cut through absolutely anything; including the fabric of space and multiversal entities:

but without that they can still smash through stone and cause small shockwaves, and that's while just messing around:

In the anime, Alice who had Oz's powers for a while; was even able to use the chains to hold down a mountain sized Jabberwocky:

https://youtu.be/FcE7rLTloNs?t=918

Nice feats, but just wondering, in the scans where you stated that Oz was blitzing a room full of bullet-timers, was he targeting those strange black objects with what looks like spider eyes? Are there any feats of these beings bullet timing as well?

The soldiers were using swords in a setting where guns are common and easily accessible. That said a lot. Especially when we consider that even a normal teenager who is considered a 'talented fencer" has a bullet timing feat.

In regards to those "spider eyes", not only are their tongues able to catch bullets out of the air, but Oz himself sees them in slow motion; as in it swung it's tongue at him (which has shown to decapitate people faster than they can react), and he was able to blitz and cut it in half, despite not making any movements until right before the tongue connected with his neck:

acidic spit, her Burner, and the small, yet extremely powerful earthquakes she can produce by slamming her fists onto the ground which I'll explain in the next posts. Now about barraging the Predalien with chains, well bare in mind that she's not just gonna stand there of course... She's gonna be on the goddamn move!

I have yet to see you prove that she'd use a burner. Even if she did, both that and the acide spit get caught in Oz's destructive forcefield. Creating earthquakes? Maybe a full sized queen can do that, but you're going to have to prove that the predalien can as well.

Besides. Oz knows that trick as well:

What I'm trying to say is that Oz must've knew the attack was going to occur, was prepared for it and then managed to react to the attack properly.

When the Jabberwocky was charging the beam, Oz was distracted was concentrating on the Cheshire cat. He didn't notice the Jabberwocky charging the beam until last second:

No Caption Provided

You read from right to left. Starting on the right hand corner you see one of the characters trying to warn Oz. Next panel, you see Oz's expression right before the blast. That expression wasn't the face of someone who was "prepared" for the attack, that was an "oh shit" expression.

Note that Oz didn't have full control over his powers yet, his memories were only slowly coming back to him. If he saw the Jabberwocky charging the beam, he wouldn't have tried to forcefield it, he would have just dodged out of the way, he's done so before. He used a forcefield because he screwed up and realized he wouldn't have time to dodge.

All done bare-handed

Cool:

Loading Video...

The Battle:

Yes, you can bring down Otherworld if you kill Pyramid-Head. Good luck doing that though, considering he's a teleporter and not the one doing the bulk of the fighting.

The problem with your plan involving the Queen, is that the Queen is the first one getting yanked into the Otherworld. In regards to finding your team, and of course beating the invisibility. Well, all members of my team are psychic:

Sensing Abilities:

Oz can sense a hidden pocket dimension created by the Jurors:

No Caption Provided

The Juror's are essentially outer gods, likely inspired by HP Lovecraft's "Court of Azathoth". Each is assigned to a single outer world, and are given complete control over that dimension. They are powerful reality warpers who can literally rewrite time as easily as an Author would edit a novel.

Oz is one of the few beings capable of resisting their power. Others would be the "Children of Ill Omen", humans who have been imbued with the Core's power. Throughout the story Oz has shown to share many attributes with the children (including their signature red eyes), as well as a powerful psychic/spiritual connection with them.

Another character who was also a child of Ill Omen and as such had the same sensing abilities as Oz, was able to continuing functioning while in a field that blocks out all light and sound:

Granted, Oz is nowhere near as skilled or as well practiced at relying on his sensing abilities as the Mad Hatter is, but even at Oz's level it should help quite a bit in fighting an invisible target.

Constantine Also has sensing abilities:

Even as he thought this, he had begun to do what he'd come here for. It was second nature to him by this time, almost instinctive: reaching out with the part of him that couldn't be touched by sickness, extending supremely fine feelers from the field that surrounded him - like the unseen field that was around everyone, except that his could be controlled. Extending feelers from his lifeforce - field upward, right through floors and walls, toward that room. And drawing back a bit at the furious response. That thing up there felt his psychic groping - and resented it. But then, it resented everything: all human existence.

As for Pyramid Head:

Well, Pyramid Head doesn't even have eyes. His entire had is covered in metal. So obviously he has to rely on extrasensory perception or he wouldn't be able to function.

In fact, in this scene he's shown to sense someone's presence and he scans them to see if they have committed any sins worth punishing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWopo46DdY

He can also teleport us to you. Or you to us. You'll notice in the following scene, the protagonists stepping through a door and finding themselves in the middle of a field:

https://youtu.be/8EL1tmg89AI?t=2672

Ghoulies:

Again, the Ghoulies just get swarmed to death.

No Caption Provided

In the previously posted video, you can also see Pyramid Head summon flying monsters and all sorts of other things to fight for him.

Constantine is also highly skilled and deals with demons much like the Ghoulies on a regular basis:

https://youtu.be/qOL_lHgMDkw?t=665

In fact his bullets are enchanted and MADE for fighting demons.

In the games, he also has feats against some really powerful bosses as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmqKR83_Qc

Analyzer:

Your analyzer wouldn't pick up anything on Oz. He doesn't even carry weapons, he creates them on the fly. Worst case scenario you see a 15 year old kid radiating an unknown extradimensional energy-source.

You can't observe our fights, because he's not getting pulled into Otherworld until last

Conclusions:

• My team gets to pick yours off 1 at a time, and there is nothing you can do about it.
  • The majority of your characters are basically fodder compared to my MVP
  • The Predator is a very equipment reliant character, and Oz can simply destroy all of his weapons and projectiles on contact.
  • Regardless of you bring back, I can just kill them again.

#18 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: before I post my next rebuttal, I must ask a few things...

• from what range can Oz demolish my team's equipment and projectiles on contact?
  • is my Predalien going to be instantly brought into the Otherworld; what range can Pyramid-Head bring entities into the Otherworld?
  • how fast do Jabberwockies' laser breaths move?

#21 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@fitnesstribesman13:

• Touch his chains, and he can destroy it. Touch his scythe he can destroy it. Try to slash him, and unless you somehow manage to do it through stealth or blitz; your weapon is gone.

Since he's composited with his One-Shot incarnation, he can even time freeze your projectiles with the snap of his fingers:

And reverse them into you, just as easily:

No Caption Provided

• Well he teleports, and has a tendency to just "appear" in different areas of Silent Hill, so I'd imagine it's a pretty large radius.
  • It's a laser. It moves very fast. None of the characters decided to stop and measure it's speed.

Also the Jabberwocky isn't just some dumb dragon. It's one of the 5 gatekeepers in charge of maintaining the portals between dimensions. It's an ancient and intelligent being that's been around possibly since the very beginning of the world.

In the following scans you'll see the Pandora members summon a bunch of monsters to try and defeat the Glen. The Jabberwocky appears and wipes them all out almost instantly.

#22 Edited by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: I've only had access to my phone for thanksgiving, but I still typed the vast majority of my rebuttal. I'll post it once I arrive back home tonight, where I left my computer and that way I can properly format and post some scans without any issues.

And my last questions would be that if Oz possesses any resistance to electric shock? Then is this our last post until we go to votes? Unless we could have just one more round of posts as last minute counters? So we could have just up to 4 posts before getting to votes?

#23 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@fitnesstribesman13: I'd prefer if we ended it with 3 posts each. Sometimes I even let my opponent have 3 posts while I only have 2. I like short CaVs.

As for electric shocks, whatever means of applying said electricity is going to get destroyed. If you try to blast him with electricity he can destroy the blast with his shield. If you try poke him with some kind of taser, he can destroy it.

The only way of using electricity against him, is if you are like Hei and can apply it with direct contact from your hands or other body-part, and that only works because of this tourney's rules regarding matter/reality manipulation.

I don't recall him ever getting hit with electricity, but given his regenerative abilities and raw strength/durability I find it unlikely for an electric shock to do anything unless it's like a high-street to low mid-tier level blast. The kind that you'd see on a 6 point character. Maybe on a 5 point character. I don't see electrical blasts from a 4 point character doing much other than temporarily stagger him.

#24 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: @zetsumoto: Well in that case, I'll have to type a bit more info. I suppose my last counters would just be before we agree upon going to votes, as we could just edit in some minor counters.

#25 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Final post - lez do dis!

"Dude, you write way too much lmao. You have huge blocks of text covering feats for stuff like Clan Leader Yautja and adult queen xenomorphs that you don't even have on your team."

Oh yeah? Well you write too little foo! Yes, while I don't have neither of them on my team, I brought up feats from a Clan Leader because one of them describes him as possessing skill superior to any martial arts on Earth. He managed such a feat while he was still recovering from serious injuries as a result of a huge explosion and recent intercourse with a female Yautja (they're hilariously superior, physically to male Yautja).

So while he was a rank higher than an Elite, his recovery from injuries that would've handicapped him to an Elite rank, sort of.

As for the Alien Queen feats, they still apply to the Predalien, who's not only a Queen herself, but arguably superior to full grown Alien Queens, to a certain extent, physically.

I know I asked for confirmation of the whole "molecular cutting" thing, but you WROTE AN ESSAY on your weapon and armor durability feats when you are fighting a character who turns all of your gear into dust.

"Uhhh... Which essay did I write to fool?! I know I'm broker than Kanye, but your jackass thought I got no damn phone to just text my essay? ******, please!...

Well at least it's worthy to mention against your other team members; Pyramid Head and Constantine. However, the molecular cutting feats do apply to certain ranged weapons from the Hunter as well, such as the dart gun and smart disc.

"Seriously man, you really need to learn how to cut down. You're not here to write a respect thread, you only to post the feats necessary to perform your particular strategy..."

I'm somewhat new to these topics, so my bad. Now I do believe some of those feats and writings were necessary, as I do believe there are certain weapons that my Hunter possesses that Oz will have a very hard time countering, such as the Dart Gun and Shoulder Cannons.

As for my strategy, well my previous one has already been rendered useless, due to Pyramid-Head. So my team will now have to manage a plan B, which is probably simpler as well. Then I decided to skip over your counters in regards to how I initially believed my team could've done (my previous team's strategy).

Rebuttal

"lol I looked at your time stamp, and that wasn't even a real gun. That was a pellet gun used in carnival games. -_-"

Still impressive, nonetheless; NO human being to ever exist is even capable of replicating that feat, especially at close range while toying with the shooter.

"The sheer size and agility shown in that scan already makes them a bigger threat than the predalian, let alone the ghoulies.

A single low level fodder chain can smash a stone bridge in a single strike:"

All I saw in the scan I quoted you on in my previous post, was what seemed to be some strange flying creatures... Was there something I missed in that one giant scan? Well I did see one of them kill someone, but that's all. I didn't see anything dealing with agility though. As for size, well as the saying goes, size doesn't matter.

In other words, size is definitely not everything, well it can matter depending on the circumstance... The best feat of reflexes and agility that I saw so far from those beings was one of them probably deflecting a few handgun rounds from a random dude; that doesn't even come close to competing at all with the Hunter, let alone the Predalien.

Now as for the Ghoulies, they may not compete with those beings in strength nor durability, but the size of the Ghoulies do pose an advantage; being so tiny makes them such difficult targets to hit, especially combined with their reflexes and agility.

"In regards to those "spider eyes", not only are their tongues able to catch bullets out of the air, but Oz himself sees them in slow motion; as in it swung it's tongue at him (which has shown to decapitate people faster than they can react), and he was able to blitz and cut it in half, despite not making any movements until right before the tongue connected with his neck:"

How can you tell it caught the bullets with its tongue? To me, it looks like it simply deflected the handgun rounds... I even saw the "cling, clang!" SFX as well. Nevertheless, I frankly, still don't see how that compares at with the Hunter's level of reflexes and agility, let alone (of course) the Predalien.

If you take a look at the feats I've provided in regards to the Hunter, you'll notice that even the AVERAGE Yautja can reach around 30-40 ft in a single jump, leap impressively far distances, outmaneuver speeding sports-cars easily, move faster than the human eye could see, and dodge military-grade & fully automatic & very high rates of gunfire at close/point blank range shot from multiple sources of trained soldiers/marines/Spec Ops forces who're coming from various directions.

Not to mention the best feat in there was mentioning that in Predator: South China Sea, around a hundred soldiers armed with machines guns, AA guns aimed down, Sniper rifles, and Mortars were all targeting a Hunter. However, they were unsuccessful, due to how ridiculous the Hunter's reflexes and speed were.

If that sounds too ridiculous to accept, well in the same novel, I've provided a quote mentioning that a sniper had the perfect opportunity to fire directly at the Hunter who wasn't even aware of where the sniper was.

To continue, the sniper then didn't even bother attempting to shoot down the Hunter since his reflexes were too "freakishly fast". Then there was another novel quote I've provided which stated some Hunters were moving quicker than the eye could follow and later were moving so fast that they turned into a huge blur and then became invisible by moving that quick.

Hunter's agility/speed/reflexes in-depth

This reminds me of a character you're probably familiar with... Albert Wesker from Resident Evil, since he can move so fast that he would turn into a blur and could disappear entirely from sight, due to his speed. It looks like novel Yautja are the quickest and most agile of all Yautja, which could explain that feat above.

In fact, they've been described as dodging and avoiding weaponry much, much faster than gunfire...

"The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.

Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury."

- Alien vs. Predator: War

In this quote, there is Lara who's was a Colonial Marine, Machiko Noguchi who's very good with firearms as well, and a MAX Xeno Exterminator, which is a giant mechanical exosuit armed with a heavy futuristic machine gun for an arm and could fire very deadly laser beams from its eyes. So the Hunters managed to avoid being hit by the MAX Xeno Exterminator, and Lara and Machiko Noguchi who were armed with Yautja laser weaponry called "Burners." This is made more impressive when you take into the account that the small pack of unblooded to blooded Yautja also had to deal with an army of Xenomorph Warriors.

"Nonetheless, the Predators were fighting Machines as well, and fighting machines that now, in a contest not just for honor for survival, fought with a single will and absolutely incandescent genius.

Machiko had never seen the like. Not, apparently had Ned Sanchez.

He stood there, gawking.

"Get down," ordered Machiko, taking back her own advice and parking herself behind a high-back lab table.

"Shouldn't we help?"

We'll just get ourselves killed now."

Anyway, Sanchez would. She'd run with a pack before and could probably meld her instincts into the group mix. Sanchez couldn't; he would probably get caught in the buzz saw of action and get ripped to pieces.

He got got down as well, though he peered out at the action with great interest.

"My God, I've never seen anything like this, Talk about berserkers."

The Predators were fighting with a precision that bordered on ballet. They somehow knew just the right moments to dodge, just the right moments to fire, just the right moments to advance.

They were defeating the enemy, an enemy programmed only for victory.

"Evanston bungled this project," said Machiko. "He didn't realize how stupid the bugs are, and well, that's programmed into these creatures as well."

"What-- you're saying they were not threat?" said Sanchez. "That we're doing this for nothing?"

"Oh, no. He could certainly make refinements, I'm sure. Nonetheless, fearsome and nasty as they are, they don't have the thousands of years of practice that the Yautja have."

- Alien vs Predator: Hunter's Planet

Now this quote is coming from Machiko's point of view and given that she has had three to four years living with Yautja, her thoughts do indicate that Yautja are trained to move and dodge in ways for years, hundreds, even thousands of years to the point where it's instinct and second nature as she is leading a group of Yautja against a group of bionically enhanced Super-Aliens, or Xenoborgs, as it's suggested in the novel.

These were Xenos who were not only genetically enhanced for a slightly elevated level of intelligence, but could also handle weapons. The book doesn't exactly describe what kind of firearms they were using but it was mentioned that they had extra limbs and were utilizing blasters, knives, spears and guns-- and there were twenty five of them going up against a heavily outnumbered pack of Yautja. However, the Xenoborgs from AvP1 game are based on the cybernetically augmented Xenos in this novel.

The Xenoborgs in AvP1 possessed extremely tough laser cannons and were supported with a laser targeting system. Now they don't seem to compete with the cybernetic Xenos in the quote as they possess greater variety of weaponry and were described as being larger.

"Creating earthquakes? Maybe a full sized queen can do that, but you're going to have to prove that the predalien can as well."

Here's the answer to your question in regards to the Predalien's strength (5:54 - 6:08):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5jN5NL-M0&t=5m54s

Notice how she produces and distributes her strength in a way to cause these massive tremors during one point. She does this again, later during gameplay. The tremors were so fierce that they crippled the entire Yautja temple/pyramid during that one point and caused some of the large pillars standing in the lava to fall apart. In fact, if you take a look at anything after 9:09 in the video, you'll notice that the entire pyramid, along with facilities built around and inside of it are on the brink of collapsing and were going to collapse until the self destruct mechanism had activated and annihilated everything instead.

That's some insane strength right there, but that's not all! The Predalien that I'm using is technically a Queen, meaning that she's significantly superior physically to the Predalien in that video, since the Predalien in the video was a Warrior, which doesn't compare and compete at all to Alien Queens (Xenomorph caste system). As a result, my Predalien can now produce extremely powerful small earthquakes, which would most likely one-shot that entire Yautja temple/pyramid alone with the WY facilities attached and implemented in the video above.

"When the Jabberwocky was charging the beam, Oz was distracted was concentrating on the Cheshire cat. He didn't notice the Jabberwocky charging the beam until last second............"

Even so, there's several reasons why this will be a whole other case for Oz when the Hunter will be unleashing plasma blasts or laser beams from his shoulders cannons and burner:

• the Hunter is aided with a 100% accurate targeting system (doesn't mean that the blasts will always connect, just always aimed exactly were you want it to be), which can lock onto extremely fast opponents, like the Predalien and other Yautja.
  • there's a vast difference in size and stealth between the Hunter and Jabberwockies. Now this matters since the much smaller size of the Hunter allows him to be vastly more difficult to notice from a great distance than if it were a massive Jabberwocky. To continue, the Hunter is, clearly, a far superior sniper, especially with cloaking and the Hunter's excellence in stealth tactics/skill.
  • I notice in one of the videos you linked me to, particularly the one holding down a mountain-sized monster, that had a laser beam emitted from the mouth of the monster; the beam didn't appear to move at light speed, but still very quick. However, there's evidence to suggest that the laser beams from the shoulder cannons and burners alike can travel at light speed, well that you'd be able to tell they move at lightspeed through an actual animation of the laser beams.
  • the shoulder cannons and burners don't need to charge up before unleashing laser beams. In fact, the Hunter could rapidly fire and spam laser beams from his shoulder cannons & burner as much as he wants to without ever worrying about running out of ammo during the battle.
  • my Hunter is equipped with four fire-able plasma/laser weapons; twin shoulder cannons, a burner, and a wrist blaster (fires laser beams as well). The point is that the Hunter could all aim at different parts of Oz, who won't be able to tell whether the Hunter is aiming at him and where the Hunter's aiming at. Not to mention the smart disc and dart gun sniper that my Hunter is equipped with, which I'll explain later in this post.
  • the laser beams from Jabberwockies are far easier to notice than the Hunters laser beams and cloaked projectiles, such as the smart disc and darts from the dart gun. Furthermore, the laser beams from Jabberwockies are MASSIVE, whereas the Hunter's projectiles are much smaller and thus, more difficult to see coming, especially the cloaked projectiles.

"Cool:"

No Caption Provided

Nuff said...

"Yes, you can bring down Otherworld if you kill Pyramid-Head. Good luck doing that though, considering he's a teleporter and not the one doing the bulk of the fighting."

Well since you've decided that my team will each be attacked one-by-one in the Otherworld due to Pyramid Head, then I'll have the Predalien, who's going to be first, brought into the Otherworld, target Pyramid Head.

Anyways, I don't see how Pyramid Head will be difficult to be put down by the Predalien. I mean has he ever reacted to opponents who compare to the Predalien in speed/agility, such as ones who possess Albert Wesker-like agility/speed? You'll find some even more impressive feats the Predalien can do, given that she's a Queen herself:

Alien Queen feats:

^ In this scan, a young Queen flips over a semi-trailer type of vehicle from the future. It's actually larger and sturdier than modern day semi-trailer trucks; it's designed to haul rhino-like cattle nearly the size of elephants and as well as Power Loaders (remember, the giant robot Ripley used against the Queen in Aliens?). What's also more impressive is that the Queen lifted up the vehicle while it was attached to some smaller vehicle, right after she got struck by the same vehicle driving at full speed as you can see in the scan!

Then you can see she lifts up the vehicle with just one arm for the most part with seeming ease, although we know for sure it can be done easily when you consider the circumstance of the scan and the fact that this Queen wasn't fully matured (the Predators in this comic recently seeded a planet with Xenomorph eggs so they can hunt some Xenos of course)

^ Queen manages to effortlessly solo and blitz an entire crew of Yautja.

If you're curious to know what skills your average Yautja possess, well they are described to be most likely equivalent or just above most Samurais in terms of skill. Well to continue, you'll see in the scans that the Queen is ripping through the Predators' armor like nothing. If you're wondering what Yautja armor is like, well here you go:

In other words, it's been made very clear and proven that Predaliens are far superior to Yautja when it comes to speed, agility, and reflexes. Therefore, I don't find it unreasonable to suggest that Pyramid-Head will be effortlessly blitzed and ripped to shreds by the Predalien.

Now about Pyramid-Head's teleportation abilities, well it seems like he's not one of those teleportation users who use it to the best of their advantage. Furthermore, Pyramid Head doesn't seem like he's capable of teleporting frequently and utilizing it for the best. It is because he possesses morals or other limiting factors to his teleportation abilities? Such as that he might be somewhat of a "jobber".

Sensing Abilities

Oz

In regards to Oz's sensing abilities, I honestly don't see how they'll allow him to sense the Hunter. Furthermore, the one where he's sensing a hidden pocket dimension, well the Hunter is not anything even remotely close to being a pocket dimension... They're two totally different concepts; the Hunter is a highly intelligent and deadly extraterrestrial lifeform and pocket dimensions are a thing of their own. In other words, all that meant to me was that Oz can sense hidden dimensions, but not necessarily lifeforms.

As for the one with a Child of Ill Omen "functioning in a field that blocks out sound and light", it seems to me that there's some factors you didn't seem to mention or explain. To continue, I noticed that the environment of the scan began first with her mentioning she could hear nor see anything, and the jet black surroundings made it very obvious.

As a result, she suddenly fell to the floor and stayed their, out of cowardice. Then suddenly, I noticed that in the later scans had shown the field blocking out light and sound had faded away and everything seemed to come back to normal. I have a feeling that there was some magical presence or factor contributing to the end of the field blocking out light and sound. In addition, the field blocking out light and sound looks like it's based on a magical source as well.

This is a totally different concept when against the Hunter as well; Hunter becomes invisible through technology, not magic and the Hunter doesn't become invisible by blocking out light and sound from the environment. Now if there was anything to suggest that she could sense the other people around her in those scans through sound, or other extrasensory perceptions (while the field blocking out sound & light was still active, and without the aid of other magical forces), then I'll buy it.

General sensing abilities

As for your team's sensing abilities in general, they still aren't a perfect counter against the Hunter's cloaking device. I mean, can their sensing abilities pinpoint the Hunter's exact position? As well as sense his exact movements without actually seeing where he's moving, what he's armed with, and what he's doing, such as lifting up an arm? Even so, my Hunter doesn't necessarily need to fight your team up close that he'll be spotted with those sensing abilities. In fact, my Hunter could be an excellent sniper as well, which will be his primary method of attack during the battle.

This should make it much more difficult to sense the Hunter and not see what he's doing at all, since he'll be so far away from your team in a massive battlefield.

"Again, the Ghoulies just get swarmed to death."

Well I'm confident that the Predalien would take care of Pyramid-Head in the Otherworld. So the Ghoulies shouldn't have anything to worry about. Even so, I don't see any feats for the insects to suggest that they could even keep up with the Ghoulies' level of reflexes and agility. Not to mention how the insects could probably be squished by the Ghoulies every now and then, given that Ghoulies are even stronger than men.

So if my Ghoulies resort to hit-and-run/guerrilla tactics, they should last for quite some time in the Otherworld. I was also thinking that while your team tries to deal with the Predalien, that would buy the Hunter some time to hand some of his gear to the Ghoulies, such as laser beam fans and fire mines + blue solvents, which should put an end to Pyramid Head and Constantine.

"Your analyzer wouldn't pick up anything on Oz. He doesn't even carry weapons, he creates them on the fly. Worst case scenario you see a 15 year old kid radiating an unknown extradimensional energy-source.

You can't observe our fights, because he's not getting pulled into Otherworld until last"

Fair enough; he's a mostly magical-based opponent, so it might not pick up on his supernatural abilities. Nevertheless, once the Predalien dispatches Pyramid-Head, then the Hunter shall observe the battle between Oz, Constantine and the rest of my team.

The Battle

The Beginning

With the Ghenos out of the question, my Hunter will instead hand out laser traps & a fire mine + blue solvent to create an extreme corrosive blast.

In regards to the Predalien facing your team, well one things for sure; it ain't gonna be easy at all to deal with the Predalien. Anyways, when my Predalien enters the Otherworld to battle your team, then she'll dash right after Pyramid-Head and attack him. Yes, Oz and Constantine may attempt to attack Predalien, but there gonna witness several issues when dealing with her...

Oz

In regards to Oz, I still haven't seen anything from him to suggest that he wouldn't have trouble striking a being (the Predalien) who can jump up to around 50ft and blitz an entire crew of Yautja. Thus, I definitely don't see him landing enough strikes from his chains that would be deadly enough for the Predalien to somehow die; his best chances would be an attempt to decapitate the Predalien or dismemberment. Furthermore, I posted feats for both Xenomorphs and the Hunter, who the Predalien acquires the durability of both species, but is still far more resilient and durable than either shown.

In other words, the Predalien is like a roach; very quick on their feat and extremely resilient. The Predalien could survive being riddled with holes and even impalement to the head. So you'll have to make a perfect decapitation, or dismember the Predalien to put her down for good. It will be a hell of a feat to manage though, and there's no feats to suggest that Oz will at least be quick enough to take her out before she successfully deals with Pyramid-Head.

Plus, your team would not only witness the issue of the Predalien's reflexes and speed, but her creating small, but very fierce earthquakes that would cause all the buildings surrounding her and your team to collapse all over them. As a result, this would cause your team to lose balance and their focus to various extents, buying her time to dispatch Pyramid-Head while vulnerable.

Constantine

As for Constantine, he should be a non-factor as I saw nothing from him that would allow him to even compete with the Predalien. He's clearly an average human physically and his magical powers and weaponry are mostly designed for dealing with demons and other magical beings, unlike the Predalien and the Hunter, who possesses a variety of weaponry that would end him very soon.

The Middle

Once Pyramid Head is done for, then that should leave your team with Oz and Constantine up against the rest of my team. As for the Predalien, well once she gets rid of Pyramid-Head, then she should run straight back to where my team is located, assuming that Pyramid Head would've teleported her to your team. Or it could be the other way around; rest of my team will run after the Predalien's location, which would be an easy task, since she'll be found on the holographic sat-com, along with Oz and Constantine. I suppose by then, the Predalien would be trying to deal with Oz and Constantine for a few minutes.

The Predalien shouldn't have much to worry about, due to her agility/reflexes and has stalemated opponents who're vastly more skilled, intelligent, and experienced than her in h2h combat (AvP:R - final battle with Predalien and Wolf Predator). In particular, I'm referring to Elite/Veteran ranked Yautja, who're clearly more intelligent, skilled, and experienced than Oz is in h2h combat and battling/hunting in general.

Don't forget that the Predalien is a highly evasive creature herself and can utilize the environment to her advantage. Here are some scans of a typical Xenomorph digging out of the ground so fast that it managed to successfully ambush a group of Weyland-Era soldiers:

When the rest of my team, the Hunter and Ghoulies, are about to arrive to the scene, then the Hunter will find a distant spot from your team for sniping. My Hunter should be at most, 3000 ft away from your team since according to the Yautja encyclopedia on oocities.org, Yautja can target up to 3000ft with the aid of their biomasks. 3000ft is equal to 10 football fields long! This is not unreasonable to suggest either, as the biomask allows the Hunter to zoom in on prey through multiple magnifications, like some binoculars and telescopes.

When my Hunter is sniping, he'll alternate to different spots after firing several shots from his shoulder cannons/burner/wrist blaster. This is so that your team won't be able to pinpoint where the Hunter is located as he'll be switching spots to snipe from somewhat frequently. The map is a great environment for my Hunter to snipe, plus he'll possess an excellent amount of knowledge in regards to the battlefield:

So he'll know the best spots to snipe from.
So he'll know the best spots to snipe from.

While that's happening, the Ghoulies will jump right into the battle with Predalien against your team. So now your team has to deal with 12 tiny opponents, with 3 of the normal Ghoulies armed with one laser trap each & one flying Ghoulie carrying a fire mine + blue solvent. One other flying Ghoulie will be carrying a sonic mine.

The flying Ghoulies will dive at your team and drop the mines on them, which will explode on contact, or the Hunter could detonate them manually with his wrist gauntlet. The Ghoulies with the laser traps can shine the lasers at your team from a far distance and deal damage from long range. The rest of the Ghoulies are unarmed, who will get up close and personal with your team.

The Ghoulies with the laser traps could easily dispatch Constantine with the laser beams emitted from them in the form of a fan, as they've been shown to effortlessly slice Xenomorphs into cubes:

No Caption Provided

If not, then my Hunter could just snipe, or dispatch him with a homing smart disc.

Oh and speaking of the laser traps, my Hunter could form his own anti-projectile field around him while sniping, particularly by setting up laser traps around his spots and activate them, once Oz has unleashed his chains after him. The Ghoulies with the laser beams could act as a back-up anti-projectile system for the Hunter if they face the laser traps towards Oz's chains.

The End

Now as for Oz's demise, well I'm not sure if he's exactly durable enough to withstand being shined with the almost 180 degree fan of lasers. If not, then I'm quite positive that the laser beams from the Hunter's shoulder cannons/burner/wrist blaster will take care of him. I doubt he'll see them coming and react to them, as I've already explained way above and he'll be focused on the Predalien, along with the Ghoulies. This would then leave him vulnerable to the Hunter's attacks at long range.

In addition, one of my flying Ghoulies possesses a sonic mine, which if Oz has been caught in its explosion, he'll be temporarily incapacitated for several seconds. This is due to the sonic mine unleashing a burst of multi-spectrum light and subsonic sound waves designed to briefly disrupt the nervous system of the prey. Unless there's something else I need to know about Oz?

Oh and if Oz even made an attempt to attack the Hunter at range with the chains, that wouldn't be an issue; Elite Hunters are clearly faster, more agile, experienced, geared, intelligent, and skilled than anything Oz has dealt with. In fact, Elite Hunters are so skilled that they've defeated opponents in h2h combat who're far superior to themselves in terms of equipment and/or physically in every way, such as Predaliens, Alien Queens, certain Combat Androids, and the "Bad Bloods" from Predator: Concrete Jungle:

My Hunter could not only just dodge the chains, but aim and slice them off with his laser/plasma weaponry, and home a smart disc around himself as well. He's definitely got the skills to avoid and the resilience to survive them as well.

Smart Disc importance

Also, my Hunter could keep Oz busy by throwing a smart disc at him. In fact, he could have the smart disc make a huge semicircle around Oz so that he'll have a harder time noticing where the smart disc is going. In addition, the smart disc could be turned invisible, just like the Hunter while thrown (watch from 0:18 - 0:24 seconds - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KTXVvcnv4o#t=0m18s ). Therefore, Oz shouldn't see the smart disc coming and won't be able to react to it properly, which may cause him to be sliced in half. Here's the description I've provided for the smart disc in my opener:

Smart Disc – a circular cutting weapon which implements razor sharp and a single thin blade being the rim and delivery of damage from the weapon. In fact, more advanced versions of the weapon grants it truly molecular-cutting blades, and/or along with a chainsaw or nanovibronic edge for effortless and extremely fatal cutting power. Not to mention everyone should be familiar with its tracking/homing feature when thrown via laser targeting from biomask or heat signature of foes; returns like a boomerang and can track multiple targets.

No Caption Provided

This is how hard and fast Yautja can throw btw:

^ average Yautja tosses head at a Humvee, shattering the bulletproof glass windows and causing the Humvee to flip over.

Dart Gun importance

But that's not all! My Hunter is equipped with a dart gun as well, which is basically, an overpowered sniper rifle. It was mentioned and described in my opener, but I'll paste it here as well, along with a feat:

No Caption Provided

Dart Gun:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are two versions of the Dart Gun; one is pistol-like and the other is really a sniper rifle with a scope attached to it for incredibly precise aiming and utilizes cloak/invisibility for its darts. Both versions can be used as long ranged weapons that makes almost no noise, no recoil, tremendous velocity, and no discernible muzzle flash whatsoever. The ammo of the weapon are darts, shaped almost like a ‘‘Y‘‘ and are studded with tiny blades within the interior of the darts, and possess razor-sharp tips. In addition, the darts often have a blood groove down the middle, designed to cause a target to bleed out if they become stuck in the flesh.

Not to mention the weapon is capable of pinning a man to a surface, shattering concrete, armor-piercing, and can rip off an entire man’s head and pin it to a surface. It’s indeed a very dangerous and frightening weapon.

You see? The projectiles (the darts), specifically the more advanced version of the Dart gun that my Hunter is equipped with, can be perfectly invisible, just like the Hunter. Plus, they're not only can they be coated with poison and are designed to cause prey to bleed out, but they're most likely able to propel the projectiles somewhat faster than the fastest guns that exist, which Oz hasn't even shown to be capable of reacting to.

This definitely isn't unreasonable to suggest, as the darts (the projectiles) used for the Dart gun are composed of a material stated by scientists that; it is lighter and tougher than anything to exist. In addition, I inserted a scan above displaying the weapon's firepower, showing it pinning heads off to surfaces. It was

shown in-game that the darts could pin Colonial Marines and even Xenomorphs to surfaces, as the darts will lift them off the ground and pin them to a surface from about several meters. Take a look at and start from half this video to see:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7S_Pm41fo

The Dart gun is semi-automatic, but it's often depicted with possessing no recoil at all somehow, or at least very low recoil. Then it makes very little noise and no discernible muzzle flash. Hell, the weapons themselves are described as being utilized for a silent, yet very fatal kill. This should be a very difficult weapon for Oz to counter.

While the smart disc has been thrown by the Hunter and is still in flight after Oz, he'll be momentarily barraging Oz with laser beams and darts in different spots on his body, which should harm him and the smart disc should definitely finish the job, if not, be an overkill to Oz after being barraged.

Conclusion

• your plan has a fault in it as well; Pyramid-Head could get killed soon by the Predalien, as there's nothing to suggest that he'd at least fair well against her or avoid her consistently enough. This is probably due to Pyramid-Head possessing certain morals or limits his teleportation abilities for other reasons.
  • Predalien and fodder Ghoulies provides excellent distraction to keep your team busy, while my Hunter can finish them off.
  • my team, particularly with the Hunter, possesses a very great advantage in long-range combat as he can instead attack your team from range, while the rest of my team is dealing with yours up close. Plus his ranged weapons can deal very serious damage and are very difficult to counter.
  • superior knowledge of the battlefield (the Hunter).
  • far superior skill, experience, agility/reflexes, and/or equipment to your team.
  • I'll most likely resurrect my Hunter, as he'll not only remember how he dies and what your team is capable of, but he could come up with another plan to put down Oz once and for all.

MVP FTW!!!
MVP FTW!!!
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Several last min counters before some votes

The feat you showed was a pellet gun at a friggen carnival. You know, one of those games that are RIGGED so that players lose? Those things are notoriously inaccurate and delayed.

LOL just cuz ya suck at carnival games don't mean they're rigged... Hell, if you watch that feat again, the Ghoulie made some nice shots on balloons/targets and would've hit exactly where the Ghoulie toying with him was.

"Teamwork is not an issue" does not mean your characters do whatever you want them to. It means your team will not conflict with each other. Your Yautja won't murder the predalien for cultural reasons or hunt the ghoulies for sport. That's it.

I've spoken to Whizz in regards to this issue in the 2.0 tourney and it doesn't sound like he'd be against making your team do whatever they want. Which btw, the only thing he told me that perfect teamwork would make a difference with would be that the actions and personalities of team members wouldn't conflict each other...

Nothing else about making your team do whatever they want, as long as you could prove that they wouldn't conflict each other, such as the Hunter handing out some of his gear to the Ghoulies. The Hunter could've even done it out of pity of how defenseless the Ghoulies are.

"Your supposed stat advantage:"

It's not just the blur speeds (btw, not only did the Yautja move in blurs, but turned completely invisible by moving so fast) I was pointing out, but the fact that the average Yautja has shown other superior reflex/agility feats such as dodging full-auto military grade gunfire from various sources and directions by squads of soldiers/marines/Spec Ops troops, as well as even evade weaponry and attacks far faster than gunfire, such as laser beams simultaneously while combating Xenos.

Hell, in regards to the Hunter, I've already provided a video proving that higher ranking Yautja are so experienced and skilled to the point that they defeated opponents in h2h who were not only far superior to themselves in strength, but in other physical aspects as well, such as agility/reflexes, and durability. Plus possessing superior equipment.

It was the Predalien, and Bad Bloods from Predator: Concrete Jungle, who're Yautja greatly enhanced through bionic and genetic augmentations and given upgraded Yautja weaponry.Why I'm suggesting that the Hunter in Predator: Concrete Jungle defeated them in h2h combat is the fact that they were put in the Hunter's trophy room. If you aren't aware; typically in Yautja society, prey can only be placed in the trophy room if they're defeated in h2h combat.

"He wasn't even looking when he froze that bullet. In fact he was sleeping (bullets are faster than sound, so he shouldn't have been able to hear it either)."

He could've reacted to the sound of the gun....not the bullets themselves. Beside, that's not even his fastest ranged weapon and Oz has never dealt with opponents with this level extremely advanced range weaponry and gear. Or at least that I know of.

"Too much speculation. The only Predalien Queen I am aware of is the live action one and that version is clearly far weaker than the video game versions. You can't go and take a live action character and fanfiction your own "video game version" by scaling off of other video game characters of the same franchise. You can composite these two together, but that's it."

Ok, so it's questionable whether or not my Predalien would be able to one-shot the entire area in the video compared to the other Predalien. Everything else though? I believe they're still either safe assumptions or facts. My Predalien isn't exactly supposed to be the exact same Predalien from the Live Action film... My Predalien is basically a translation of a Predalien into the EU, but is of the same caste as the Predalien in the film. It's indeed a composite Predalien as a young Queen with EU feats applied to it, which isn't unreasonable since Xenomorphs clearly enhance the physical prowess of their respe hosts. Hell, I even said something similar to this to Whizz and he didn't seem to have an issue with it, just that he still tought the Predalien should be a 3 when I was trying to explain to him that she would be similar to the Queen, who's 4 points in the tourney.

Just compare an EU Xeno to any human. Human-based Xenos are clearly superior to humans. The caste that my Predalien is, a young Quee, isn't as powerful as a fully mature Queen, but close to her power. Then when you take into consideration that she inherits the Yautja DNA and naturally surpasses Yautja physically, she should at least be as a fully matured Queen in the EU.

"The Predalien has no way of knowing that killing Pyramid-Head will cancel the red-world effect. None. And thus your entire method trying to beat my team falls flat."

So I'm not gonna go into heavy detail, since voting will occur soon, but even if you could manage to defeat the Predalien (I'll resurrect her instead) in the Otherworld, along with the Ghoulies, then my Hunter would dispatch Pyramid-Head and Constantine for sure... My Hunter possesses the right weaponry and targeting system to attack more opponents at once than your entire team; he could attack at least 5 opponents with his weapons at the same time(dart gun, smart disc, burner, twin shoulder cannons). Your team is far outmatched at ranged combat; my Hunter can attack and snipe your team from like 10 football fields away, as mentioned before. In addition, my Hunter's ranged weapons are extra advance, very difficult to counter and deal significant damage damage, as shown in my opener.

Plus he'll possess knowledge of your team's exact position with his holographic sat-com, so your team wouldn't have no way of hiding from his wrath and he could use the massive battlefield environment to his advantage.

What I've also noticed is that you're trying to counter my team based on arguments involving close quarters combat, which while my team are excellent at close quarters combat, that certainly doesn't have to be the case. I've already mentioned how my Hunter could just keep a great distance away and still take out your team, while my Hunter can keep himself safe from your teams attacks (which much of your team's attacks are at close range).

Even so, my Hunter has several millennia of inter-galactic hunting and combat experience and has the feats to show that their experienc paid them off greatly in defeating opponents with far superior physicals to their own. The Yautja martial art incorporates aspects that allow the user to combat far superior opponents to themselves , when mastered. In other words, my Hunter DOESN'T NEED to be stronger, faster, or more durable in order to defeat your team, thanks to his level of experience and skill.

"Please man... Albert and your Yautja are four pointers. Oz is a SIX pointer. That's the same point range as Deadman Wonderland characters who have enough speed to create sonic booms capable of knocking people away from them."

Meh, I honesty wouldn't take Whizz's point system that seriously... He put an Indominus Rex at 5 points, whereas an Alien Queen and Elite Hunter is somehow 4 points and even worse, my Predalien is 3 points. Both these Xenos would put an Indominus Rex to shame if you've been looking at their feats that I provided in all my posts.

#28 Edited by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Keenko (5186 posts) - - Show Bio

@fitnesstribesman13: I love it, he tells you to cut down the text lengths and you give him longer text posts. You make your own rules, I like that. Definitely tag me for votes, am reading through rn.

#30 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@keenko: LOL, well tbh, I did edit my second post because there was some texts not worth reading at all anymore to help readers out a bit... You might notice it -- I put "EDIT" in there somewhere. As for the third and last one of mine, hell yeah! I went all Wikipedia on his ass LMAO, but it was kinda necessary; it's the last post I could make, according to da rulez.

And thanks a lot for taking a look! I'll definitely tag you once votes have or are about to begin!

#31 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdiddyman911: oh woah, woah! We haven't began the voting session yet! He'll, the OP doesn't know either and I'm supposed to wait for Zet to respond, which may take him a few more days to respond. I was just notifying you that voting might start sometime this week, so I might as well tag some people now....

#34 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

Rebuttals

Still impressive, nonetheless; NO human being to ever exist is even capable of replicating that feat, especially at close range while toying with the shooter.

Not really. There is a guy who can quick draw a sword to cut an actual BB-pellet out of the air (you can look him up on youtube). Sure he does it from a much greater distance, but it's fired from an actual BB-gun meant to travel great distances with extreme accuracy.

The feat you showed was a pellet gun at a friggen carnival. You know, one of those games that are RIGGED so that players lose? Those things are notoriously inaccurate and delayed.

being so tiny makes them such difficult targets to hit, especially combined with their reflexes and agility

Difficult to hit, for untrained people. Not for people who hunt monsters for a living. All their size means is that they don't have any way to harm let alone actually put down Oz or Pyramid-Head.

How can you tell it caught the bullets with its tongue? To me, it looks like it simply deflected the handgun rounds... I even saw the "cling, clang!" SFX as well.

lol as a feat, what's the difference? Either way, you have a monster that can flick it's tongue out fast enough to decapitate people and intercept bullets. If anything that just shows their tongues are bullet proof and makes them more dangerous.

Nevertheless, I frankly, still don't see how that compares at with the Hunter's level of reflexes and agility, let alone (of course) the Predalien.

The monster is not what's impressive. What's impressive is the fact that Oz was able to react at the very last second and cut through the monster in half, as if the monster and it's bullet speed tongue; were completely frozen in time. That means that Oz can move his ENTIRE BODY faster than that tongue. Again, Oz is FASTER than a tongue that can decapitate people and intercept bullets.

deflecting a few handgun rounds from a random dude

lol that "random dude" would easily be a 3 pointer in this tourney, even without his powers.

AVERAGE Yautja can reach around 30-40 ft in a single jump

lol so can the average character in Pandora Hearts:

https://youtu.be/DUeqqclFh90?t=843 (Oh, and Alice (who has some of Oz's powers) was completely toying with them in the above scene).

Your supposed stat advantage:

This reminds me of a character you're probably familiar with... Albert Wesker from Resident Evil, since he can move so fast that he would turn into a blur and could disappear entirely from sight, due to his speed. It looks like novel Yautja are the quickest and most agile of all Yautja, which could explain that feat above.

lol casually dodging bullets and moving so fast he dissappears? Like this guy?

https://youtu.be/-p2Tt2HlETk?list=PL6lIr4I4tDyQaTSsUJDCbmiLvSncqrCEX&t=189

Note: Oz did not have his powers in the above scene

Please man... Albert and your Yautja are four pointers. Oz is a SIX pointer. That's the same point range as Deadman Wonderland characters who have enough speed to create sonic booms capable of knocking people away from them.

Hell, I even showed you a scan of Oz blitzing an entire room full of bullet timers, with enough speed to force people to cover their faces from the gusts of wing:

No Caption Provided

Oz may have trade some of those raw stats for utility, but Wesker speed is still nothing compared to Oz. In fact it's downright common in his setting.

One of Oz's main enemies throughout the series are the Soul Reapers, who each have superhuman physical stats, and "blur speeds":

https://youtu.be/DUeqqclFh90?t=843

No Caption Provided

with even nameless fodder being able to strike hard enough to smash through walls. Echo/Zwei for example (one of the soul reapers) has shown to be capable of casually scooting out of the way of bullets, and tanking a hit from the same monster who was strong enough to shatter a stone bridge:

Oz however, is shown to be significantly stronger and faster than them, and more than capable of manhandling Echo/Zwei:

I also showed him practically blitzing the Glen:

No Caption Provided

Not only is Glenn the strongest/fastest Soul Reaper, but he was also able to keep up with Cheshire Cat from the earlier video (Both moving at those "faster than the human eye can track" speeds you are so impressed by):

No Caption Provided

Hell, even Alice (who again, had Oz's powers at the time) was able to tank a sharp claw to the forearm from a giant monster:

That monster is strong enough to smash craters into the ground
That monster is strong enough to smash craters into the ground

That's some insane strength right there, but that's not all! The Predalien that I'm using is technically a Queen, meaning that she's significantly superior physically to the Predalien in that video, since the Predalien in the video was a Warrior, which doesn't compare and compete at all to Alien Queens (Xenomorph caste system). As a result, my Predalien can now produce extremely powerful small earthquakes, which would most likely one-shot that entire Yautja temple/pyramid alone with the WY facilities attached and implemented in the video above.

Too much speculation. The only Predalien Queen I am aware of is the live action one and that version is clearly far weaker than the video game versions. You can't go and take a live action character and fanfiction your own "video game version" by scaling off of other video game characters of the same franchise. You can composite these two together, but that's it.

That Earth Quake feat is impressive, albeit a little ridiculous (like, why didn't it break the arch she was standing on?), but Oz has more impressive Earth quake feats (that I showed earlier). In fact. He's also been in dimensions that were being torn apart, so he's more than capable of operating during any sort of Earthquake the predalien causes.

Sensing Abilities:

As for the one with a Child of Ill Omen "functioning in a field that blocks out sound and light", it seems to me that there's some factors you didn't seem to mention or explain. To continue, I noticed that the environment of the scan began first with her mentioning she could hear nor see anything, and the jet black surroundings made it very obvious.

Dude, what was going on was explained in the first page of that set I posted:

The first scan shows the old lady talking to the mad-hatter. She explains that she can only buy him a "small amount of time". She is the one who caused the blackout effect, and the reason it faded is because she let it end.

The Mad-Hatter is the "Child of Ill Omen" and he was the one who was able to function despite the field blocking out all light and sound. The last scan showed him standing over a bunch of corpses by the time the field ended.

The fact that the field was supernatural is irrelevant. It wasn't an illusion or mental effect, it straight up nullifies light and sound; and he was using his sensing abilities to detect enemy locations and kill them while the darkness was active:

Like I said, Oz isn't as well practiced with his sensing abilities as the blind Mad-Hatter, but even at his level; it should be quite helpful in a fight with an invisible target.

General Sensing Abilities:

Of course they would help. For one, we don't need to "detect" your weaponry, we already know what your weaponry is; because we have "detailed knowledge".

Secondly, Pyramid-Head is able to locate people in the normal world, from the Otherworld and activate it with precision:

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile Constantine regularly uses his powers to pinpoint locate people as well. I already showed one quote where he used it to locate someone. He has also used them to probe minds:

The vulnerability was there too - his feelers told him she was grieving. She'd lost someone recently. He suppressed the psychic contact, not wanting to intrude. Not unless it was needed.

In the games, he can use the feelers like Assassins Creed eagle vision (where enemies light up):

https://youtu.be/EzKwvAW2KXw?t=343

Predalien:

First off, your version of the predalien is little more than a hyped up fanfiction character. There is no version of the Predalien that has the attributes you are suggesting. What you are doing is the equivalent of taking a cartoon original marvel characters, and fanfictioning your own comic version by scaling him off of the comic versions of cartoon characters he's beaten.

It doesn't work that way...

Now about Pyramid-Head's teleportation abilities, well it seems like he's not one of those teleportation users who use it to the best of their advantage. Furthermore, Pyramid Head doesn't seem like he's capable of teleporting frequently and utilizing it for the best. It is because he possesses morals or other limiting factors to his teleportation abilities? Such as that he might be somewhat of a "jobber".

lol he doesn't need to teleport "frequently" he can just disappear entirely:

https://youtu.be/8EL1tmg89AI?t=2496 and even replace himself with a swarm of monsters. Avoiding your character would be easy, because he simply doesn't have to engage. As you can see in the above video, it's completely in character for him to make minions fight for him; as are bait and switch style strategies.

Furthermore, yes Pyramid-Head is a jobber. However, he's a jobber with in universe justification. You see, the protagonists of Silent Hill are SUPPOSED to succeed. His job isn't to kill them, but to force them to adapt and face their fears. Otherwise he has no problems just ghosting people like I showed in an earlier GIF. Your team has no such plot protection.

As for Pyramid Head being "killed":

Now, I am not going to get into the fact that you think your 3 point fighter based character is going to get past a 6 point fighter based character to kill a teleporter (who literally just straight up disappears and replaces himself with monsters)

Instead, I will point out that you are utilizing meta-knowledge that your character simply doesn't have access to.

The Predalien has no way of knowing that killing Pyramid-Head will cancel the red-world effect. None. And thus your entire method trying to beat my team falls flat.

Oz will impale and rip your predalien to shreds. I have already shown that he has dealt with characters with similar speeds before. I have shown that the chains are strong enough to smash stone causing craters and small shock waves.

Furthermore, these aren't "small" projectiles. These are huge projectiles fully capable of dismembering your character (Again, your predalien is NOT full sized. She's small and not much bigger than a normal predator):

No Caption Provided

The acid blood won't protect her, as while I am not allowed to disintegrate you outright, I can channel the destructive abilities through the chains to counter the acid blood. Even if the chains were damaged, Oz would simply reform them.

Furthermore, I have shown that he can easily lop off the limbs of a Jabberwocky, which means he can do the same to that Predalian. Even if Oz did get injured, we have all the time in the world to wait for him to recover with his accelerated regenerative abilities.

Constantine is NOT useless:

Constantine has experience dealing with extremely fast monsters, and has plenty of ways in which he can distract the Predalien enough to ensure it's demise (as if Oz couldn't solo a monster half his points... lol)

For starters, he has lighting magic:

https://youtu.be/jYmqKR83_Qc?t=783

Mind-Control powerful enough to effect a soldier demon:

"Smile pretty, you vain prick," he said to the demon, and slid to one side so he didn't block the mirror, whipping his hand away from the girl's eyes. Mentally, he commanded the demon, Look! The girl's eyes fixed on the reflection in the mirror... and Constantine looked too.

What was reflected in the mirror had nothing to do with a little girl. It showed a head whose most prominent feature was what it was missing: The top of its skull was sliced away at the eyes. Demons had no need of brains; they took orders, and they were pure instinct, pure appetite, driven by the lower-body impulses; it had distended jaws bristling with needle teeth. Gaunt, scaly limbs...

and another feat:

He could see panic in her face as she started to run out of air. She started to come up but he shook his head at her, smiled reassuringly - and shoved her back under again. He could feel the key vibrations circulating in the water, enclosing her. Yet she seemed to be psychically resisting.... Let go, he urged her, mentally. If you're going, go!

There - he felt the doorway begin to open, the room's lighting pulsating, each pulsation making the light dimmer. The water began to boil, roiling and steaming. His gaze caught a drop of water at the faucet, quivering, hanging there about to fall, then falling and stopping in midair. From the corners of his eyes he saw a black mossy growth creeping up the wall; cracks forming, oozing blood and acid; from somewhere far away the sound of a million million chewing mandibles

He also has spells that effect the mind:

--------- Confusion --------- This incantation makes a targeted enemy appear to be John Constantine to any Demons in the vicinity. Any enemies within range of the illusion will immediately attack the false target. Targets are automatically toggled. 

He could also use the spell "confusion" to trick the Predalien to go after one of the summoned fodder.

Ghoulies:

Not to mention how the insects could probably be squished by the Ghoulies every now and then, given that Ghoulies are even stronger than men.

Except that they are so outnumbered it's hilarious. They would get swarmed and overrun if they tried to fight back.

Honestly, killing the Ghoulies is an easy task. They completely lack the stats to do any damage to Oz, and it would take all of them together to even remotely be a thread to Pyramid-Head who could just teleport away or summon his own backup.

While Constantine is a nice and fleshy human for them, they are also WELL within his realm of expertise.

Even of they had Yautja weapons, chances are they would use them all on the insect swarm.

Furthermore, Constantine has force-fields powerful enough to tank lightning bolts from an arch-angel:

https://youtu.be/jYmqKR83_Qc?t=474

And if they try to swarm and bum-rush us, he can wipe them all out with holy fire:

No Caption Provided

But the circle of light from the igniting cloth expanded instantly outward in a ring of punishing flame, consuming the demons. The flame swept through the air, sizzling the demons' material forms away, leaving little but malodorous wisps of smoke.

Or blast them all with chain-lightning:

https://youtu.be/-WWbBXQIjMU?t=83

Even if there are survivors, chances are they would scatter and run off. That's fine by me we can always take them out later. Pyramid Head will send monsters after them to keep them away, and we'd take on the Predator:

The Elite Yautja:

All those traps he worked so hard to set up would simply disappear as soon as he ended up in the Otherworld (I already showed the protagonists suddenly ending up in a field right after stepping through a door):

Here the terrain changes as soon as the Otherworld is canceled:

https://youtu.be/8EL1tmg89AI?t=541

Even without that, Oz could simply time freeze the traps. (he'd know about them because detailed knowledge).

Or Pyramid Head could trip them by summoning a bunch of fodder and sending them in first.

Also, my Hunter could keep Oz busy by throwing a smart disc at him. In fact, he could have the smart disc make a huge semicircle around Oz so that he'll have a harder time noticing where the smart disc is going. In addition, the smart disc could be turned invisible, just like the Hunter while thrown

Time stop:

he can even time freeze your projectiles with the snap of his fingers:

He wasn't even looking when he froze that bullet. In fact he was sleeping (bullets are faster than sound, so he shouldn't have been able to hear it either).

And reverse them into you, just as easily:

No Caption Provided

Same with all those darts and other stuff.

We could also just assassinate him:

As I have shown repeatedly, Pyramid Head can activate Otherworld with himself or monsters literally jsut right next to you. Behind you, in front of you, to the side, and so on.

https://youtu.be/8EL1tmg89AI?t=2718

This goes for both Predator and Predalien.

Oz could just appear behind the predator while already swinging his scythe, and the predator wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. He wouldn't even need to be able to see you, as long as he's told where to stand and when to swing, Predator would be screwed.

Furthermore, as my team has "detailed knowledge", they may very well determine based on the predator's culture and personality that it could be best for Oz to simply walk out into the open and challenge the predator to a duel.

Oz of course would cheat, but the predator has no idea that his weapons will disintegrate on contact, or that chains can pop out of thin air. He's an honorable fight, and Oz is a trickster:

Fake surrender
Fake surrender

Resurrecting the Yautja for the experience:

Using death knowledge to form a better plan? That's a great idea... Too bad Oz erases memories:

No Caption Provided

Problems with your post in general:

If I were to be completely blunt, your posts read like bad-fanfiction disguised as wikipedia info dumps.

Like seriously, arm the Ghoulies? Why would the predator do that ? What would make the predator trust a bunch of monsters with yautja technology? How would the ghoulies even know how to use Yautja tech?

Seriously, if it were so easy to bend the characters to your will then what would be the point of perks like prep, basic knowledge, and perfect teamwork?

You came up with this massively elaborate and coordinated strategy, yet you have nothing to base it on.

"Teamwork is not an issue" does not mean your characters do whatever you want them to. It means your team will not conflict with each other. Your Yautja won't murder the predalien for cultural reasons or hunt the ghoulies for sport. That's it.

Your characters know nothing about the situation other than that they have a common enemy, and that they aren't allowed to kill each other

You are trying to build this super-squad yet your characters have:

• No common ground. There is not a single plot imaginable, which your team would work together. You have an honorable hunter, an insect, and a bunch of chaotic evil demons.
  • You have no prep in which they might choose to get acquainted.
  • No detailed knowledge for them to realize how important it might be to work together.
  • And no team work perk to force them to work under a single leader.

Your view of the events is completely far-fetched and out there. I haven't seen someone overplay their hand this badly since my last match with DarkRaiden.

Compare it with my team:

I have a supernatural investigator who has worked with angels and demons; an extra-dimensional entity that regularly works with supernatural investigators and takes the form of a human; and an angel that has protected humans before, and is used to using coordinated attacks by taking advantage of monsters.

To top it all off, I even have a detailed knowledge perk, so that every member of my team knows how important is to work together for survival.

Summary:

• You vastly overrate your characters, while completely underrating mine.
  • You overuse scaling. I didn't feel like I was arguing against characters with tangible feats, I felt like I was arguing against some weird amalgamated fanfiction characters.
  • My team has the ability to take on each member of yours 1 at a time, and all the time in the world to come up with a counter strategy.
  • Most of your team is chaotic and uncontrollable. Mine consists of intelligent trickster characters who each have detailed knowledge and the means to use it.
  • Oz, the monster swarm, and Constantine's telepathic assault; there really isn't much your team can do.

Bottom Line: Oz is Buggs Bunny, and the Yautja is Elmer Fudd.

#39 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by FitnessTribesman13 (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Might as well tag in some other folks who may love to see this:@reikai@m0ntyb0y

and ok, I'm done with my last min. counters.

#44 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@keenko said:

@fitnesstribesman13: I love it, he tells you to cut down the text lengths and you give him longer text posts. You make your own rules, I like that. Definitely tag me for votes, am reading through rn.

Since you don't seem to mind the wall of text, care to vote?

#49 Posted by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: I'll have to vote on this tomorrow. Today has been hectic for me and I never got the time to finish reading through this.