• 47 results
#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

• Keeper (Evil Within) (2)
  • Randall Flagg (6)
  • Hershey Chocolates: Detail Info on enemy team, but only the second after the battle started.

@revan2424:

• Nightcrawler (3)
  • Witcher (3)
  • Voldemort (2)
  • Candy Apples: Perfect teamwork, and morals off.

Main Rules

• Everyone is in character, but have no team work issues.
  • Gear must be stated in Openers, and must remain in street tier limits. Gear must be accessible to said character.
  • All characters have access to their feats of Comics and Live Action unless stated otherwise.
  • No Reality Warping or Transmutation other characters. Gear is fine.
  • No BFR.
  • Battles will have at max 21 days. Then voting. Anyone who does not post in a week is auto disqualified. If you do not have time for this, then dont join.

Battlefield

Top team Starts far right, bottom team far left.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#2 Edited by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Hmm... I had mentioned that I wanted to get a few things clarified in PM before fully deciding on prep vs knowledge... Is it too late?

#3 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Could you open because I have no idea who your team is.

#6 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: Kind of funny since Witcher has actually met Flagg. Well, someone inplied to be Flagg anyways.

#7 Posted by OldKaiser (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#8 Posted by kotetsu454 (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V...? Yeah i think T4V please.

#9 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: I was going to have my post up today, but okay.

#13 Edited by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424:

No Caption Provided

First appearing in Steven King's novel "The Stand", Randall Flagg is a powerful inter-dimensional sorcerer and servant of the cosmic entity known as the "Crimson King". Throughout the series he has displayed a wide variety of powers ranging from psionics, teleportation, summoning, elemental manipulation, shapeshifting, transmutation, and so on. He is easily one of the most versatile characters in this tourney, and choosing him is arguably an automatic win against anyone without the mental immunity perk.

No Caption Provided

First appearing in the video game "Evil Within", the Keeper is a powerful dream entity born in the mind of the disturbed scientist known as "Ruvik". The keeper's duty is to guard Ruvik's research knowledge from those who enter his mind using the "STEM", a machine designed to build a virtual world based on the dreams of those connected to it. In other words, he is ultimate anti-inception tool.

Throughout the game, he is dispalyed an enormous amoutn of raw strength, and has used a wide variety of powers and equipment:

Gear

The Keeper is skilled with a wide variety of gear and weaponry:

WeaponNameDescription
No Caption Provided
Giant Meat TenderizerThe Keeper's main weapon of choice. It provides both blunt force and piercing damage.
No Caption Provided
Barbed Wire MineA mine that once activated will ensnare and entrap the target. Keeper usually places these weapons strategically around the environment when hunting his prey.
No Caption Provided
Large Spiked SackA large sack the Keeper carries the heads of his victims in. Has sharp protrusions and can be used as a melee weapon.
No Caption Provided
ChainsawChainsaw stolen from another aberration within the STEM. Does exactly what you expect a chainsaw to do.
No Caption Provided
Giant SwordA giant man-sized sword that can cut through people like butter.
No Caption Provided
Dynamite

Throw it and it goes boom.

No Caption Provided
Molotov CocktailA makeshift incendiary explosive.
No Caption Provided
RPGFires an explosive rocket.

Opening Move:

Based on the map above, it seems we will have some time to prepare before either team travels the distance necessary for a conflict to ensue. As I have a detailed knowledge perk, my team knows exactly how your characters think, and what they are capable of; and will be able to prepare appropriate counter measures.

As soon as my characters appear on the map, Randall will begin spying on your characters using his "Third Eye":

No Caption Provided

While he is doing this, the Keeper will teleport around the vicinity placing traps in strategic locations:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5459840-teleportation.gif

By using telepathy in combination with his 3rd eye, Randall will be able to coordinate with Keeper in order to avoid an ambush.

Once Randall has his third eye on your characters, he will immediately barrage them with mental attacks in an effort to put them to sleep:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Here he mentally attacks someone from the other side of the country:

Aiding him in his attack, will be his sister's spirit who he is capable of summoning through the "Pink Sphere:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

While I am well aware that Voldemort and Witcher have own telepathic defenses (and I'd imagine Nightcrawler would have some as well), Randall is one of the most powerful telepaths in the multiverse. He's well above what any 3 pointer is capable of.

Once that is done, it's just a matter of finishing the job. The Keeper can get there through teleportation, while Randall can shapeshift and get there through flight:

No Caption Provided

Here you'll see that Flagg is also capable of using magic while in this form:

No Caption Provided

Extra Considerations:

Your team is very heavily weapon reliant (2 sword users and a wand user), and that is a HUGE liability against Flagg who can casually reality warp your equipment without even touching it.

No Caption Provided

The Keeper is also capable of ripping your team apart from a distance:

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5459860-summoning.gif

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5462760-laura.gif

Conclusions:

• Randall Flagg will overpower your team telepathically before the fight even starts.
  • Your entire team is essentially unarmed, and as such; missing the vast majority of your offense.
  • Witcher in particular has never done well against true magic users. His magic is often considered to be little more than parlor tricks.
#14 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

The gifs aren't working for whatever reason... :/

#15 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Alright Zets. Prepare for this ass whipping.

#16 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: We'll see... Though I admit, I was a little lazy with this opener. lmao

#17 Edited by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt Szardos (Wagner)

No Caption Provided

Abilities:

• Short Range Teleportation
  • Skilled Swordsman.
  • Bullet speed reaction
  • Trained acrobat
  • Stick-ems
  • Camouflage
  • Night Vision
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Creation of demon bamfs

Geralt of Rivia

No Caption Provided

Abilities:

• Skilled swordsman
  • Magical Signs

Voldemort'

No Caption Provided

Abilities

• Magic.
  • A cool wand

Rebuttal

As soon as my characters appear on the map, Randall will begin spying on your characters using his "Third Eye

Speed feats for the 3rd eye? Because this will be over quick. And the mental barrage won't be so bad for Kurt who has shown mental resistance to Shadow King. (The guy who's overpowered Prof. X)

No Caption Provided

Kurt could solo.

Once Randall has his third eye on your characters, he will immediately barrage them with mental attacks in an effort to put them to sleep:

Ah, but Kurt has shown bullet timing (after it's left the chamber) teleportation. He should be on your guys' asses faster than a blink. Literally.

No Caption Provided

And what exactly will Kurt do when near? I'm glad you ask. AoA Kurt is essentially just like 616 Kurt. Except he's morals off. Just like my perk. He's shown the ability to teleport heads. Off of people. As you can see here.

http://i.imgur.com/uDcG0xS.gif

Conclusions:

• Kurt takes your heads off in less than a second.
  • Your team is powerless against the speedblitz
  • Kurt has shown the ability to teleport 2 miles. So distance is no issue.
#18 Posted by WastelandMan (8747 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#19 Edited by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424:

Rebuttals:

Speed feats for the 3rd eye? Because this will be over quick.

The scan doesn't show any indication that it took any significant length of time whatsoever.

Anyways, I'd like to see a scan proving that Kurt can teleport 2 miles. If he can, that certainly changes things. I as the player may not have been aware of this capability, but as my team has a "detailed knowledge" perk, they would be able to take it into consideration and the strategy would be adjusted to match.

The thing is, while you may know the general area of where my team is located, you do not know our exact location. So while you can teleport into our vicinity, you most likely will not be able to spot my team right away. This would give Randall enough time to transform into a raven, and the Keeper enough time to hide and wait for an ambushing opportunity.

Since you have no information regarding my team, you would have no way of identifying Randall as an enemy.

And the mental barrage won't be so bad for Kurt who has shown mental resistance to Shadow King. (The guy who's overpowered Prof. X)

Even if you could resist a combined mental assault from Randall and his sister's spirit, can you prove that such an attack would not effect the accuracy of your teleportation? Especially when you are barraged with illusions:

Or have an invisible demon (well, invisible to non-psychics) attach itself to your face and begin draining your soul:

No Caption Provided

In any case, the first enemy would encounter would be the Keeper. The problem with "teleporting his head off" is that that really won't kill him. The only way to kill the Keeper is by destroying the safe, and you would have no way of knowing this since you do not have detailed knowledge. Even if you succeeded in decapitating him, it would only give you a false sense of security; as he'd simply regrow his body from scratch:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5459856-regeneration.gif

As for killing Nightcrawler. That's quite simple. You have no idea where Randall is, so all he has to do is wait for you to let your guard down or and BANG:

No Caption Provided

Or he could simply grow large and maul you to death:

No Caption Provided

Also, you are SEVERELY underestimating Flagg's speed.

Here he simply waves a way a bunch of bullets with his hand:

No Caption Provided

And of course, you still have to worry about the Keeper randomly showing up and killing you in 1 hit:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5459811-striking2.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5459816-striking3.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5464081-sword1.gif

Or hands suddenly grabbing you from the ground:

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5462760-laura.gif

Conclusions:

• Nightcrawler is the only one who doesn't instantly go down from psychic attacks.
  • Nightcrawler can easily be dispatched using the pink sphere or a blast of lightning.
  • With no full knowledge you have no way of knowing how to identify Randall, nor would you be aware that decapitation would fail to kill the Keeper.
  • Nightcrawler is a 3 pointer, and you are trying to have him solo against a 6 pointer and a highly durable 2 pointer, and you aren't even attempting to exploit any special weaknesses to do so. Do you really think that's going to end well?

#22 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

Rebuttals:

The scan doesn't show any indication that it took any significant length of time whatsoever.

So therefore it's instant? That's some messed up logic. And it can't be too fast because as you said: It's not significant

Anyways, I'd like to see a scan proving that Kurt can teleport 2 miles. If he can, that certainly changes things. I as the player may not have been aware of this capability, but as my team has a "detailed knowledge" perk, they would be able to take it into consideration and the strategy would be adjusted to match.

It took me long as hell and $20 to find this. You're welcome

No Caption Provided

The thing is, while you may know the general area of where my team is located, you do not know our exact location. So while you can teleport into our vicinity, you most likely will not be able to spot my team right away. This would give Randall enough time to transform into a raven, and the Keeper enough time to hide and wait for an ambushing opportunity.

Not really. You're forgetting another one of Kurt's powers. Spacial awareness. He knows where your team is. That's precisely why he doesn't teleport into objects. He knows exactly where you team is all the time. Plus Voldemort can either apparate or fly in his smoke form. Once we get you, you're done.

Even if you could resist a combined mental assault from Randall and his sister's spirit, can you prove that such an attack would not effect the accuracy of your teleportation? Especially when you are barraged with illusions:

No it won't. Nor will Kurt be fooled. As I said he's resistant. There's nothing you can do.

Or have an invisible demon (well, invisible to non-psychics) attach itself to your face and begin draining your soul:

Nightcrawler sold his soul to protect the Bamfs. He has nothing to suck. And Voldemort is physic to a certain extent. only Geralt is affected.

In any case, the first enemy would encounter would be the Keeper. The problem with "teleporting his head off" is that that really won't kill him. The only way to kill the Keeper is by destroying the safe, and you would have no way of knowing this since you do not have detailed knowledge. Even if you succeeded in decapitating him, it would only give you a false sense of security; as he'd simply regrow his body from scratch:

But he can't survive the killing curse. No living thing can. And it's also unblockable according to the book. Voldemort casts that and it's over.

As for killing Nightcrawler. That's quite simple. You have no idea where Randall is, so all he has to do is wait for you to let your guard down or and BANG:

But we already do. Spacial awareness.

Or he could simply grow large and maul you to death

Making the killing Curse extremely easy to use. That would be an instant win for us.

Here he simply waves a way a bunch of bullets with his hand:

Still not comparable. Nightcrawler has teleported 800 miles in less than 1 minute, with a passenger. Or 13 miles a second at least. Much faster than a bullet. Mach 60.

No Caption Provided

And of course, you still have to worry about the Keeper randomly showing up and killing you in 1 hit

Or hands suddenly grabbing you from the ground:

All I hear is Avada Kedvra and Bamf.

• Nightcrawler is the only one who doesn't instantly go down from psychic attacks.

But all move toward you fast. Spacial awareness and speed is a huge factor. Nightcrawler carries the team. And if you need to use the 3rd eye it wouldn't work. You couldn't find us.

• Nightcrawler can easily be dispatched using the pink sphere or a blast of lightning.

Too bad you get blitzed.

With no full knowledge you have no way of knowing how to identify Randall, nor would you be aware that decapitation would fail to kill the Keeper

But nightcrawler would see him transform immediately giving him away. And the moment they see the keeper get up he'll get Avada Kedvra'd.

• Nightcrawler is a 3 pointer, and you are trying to have him solo against a 6 pointer and a highly durable 2 pointer, and you aren't even attempting to exploit any special weaknesses to do so. Do you really think that's going to end well?

We'll see....

Plan:

Nightcrawler using spacial awareness detects your team, teleporting to them in less then a second then kurt goes for decapitation for both. And once the Keeper gets up he get a nice green spell from Voldemort.

#23 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424:

Rebuttals

So therefore it's instant? That's some messed up logic. And it can't be too fast because as you said: It's not significant

I didn't say it was instant, I said it did not appear to take any "significant" length of time. As in, not enough time to impact the match under the assumed conditions. I'd imagine if it took more than a minute or so, the narrative would have stated as such.

That said, if you really can teleport over 2 miles, that certainly changes things.

Spacial awareness. He knows where your team is. That's precisely why he doesn't teleport into objects.

Okay, I know I am not a Nightcrawler expert, but I am pretty damn sure his spacial awareness does not work that way. Can you find me 1 instance of him actually using spacial awareness to detect a hidden foe (especially at the distances you are claiming)? In fact, in my own search to verify said claim, I came across something interesting:

Subconscious Spatial Awareness: Nightcrawler has a very limited subconscious extrasensory ability that prevents him from teleporting himself so that his feet, for example, would materialize below the surface of the local ground. Because this ability is so limited, however, Nightcrawler will not teleport into any place that he cannot see or has not seen in the past. If Nightcrawler teleported himself into an unfamiliar area, he would run the risk of materializing partially or entirely within a solid object. If too much of his body materialized within a solid object, he would probably be killed.

It specifically says that his spatial awareness is SUBCONCIOUS. As in he is not conciously aware of his surroundings, but his instincts prevent him from teleportation into objects. That does not sound like he can use it to locate people. Furthermore there is another condition in that description that pokes a hole in your little strategy:

will not teleport into any place that he cannot see or has not seen in the past.

So, unless you can either prove that the above statement is false, good luck teleporting "2 miles" to our location.

Nightcrawler's Mental Resistance:

No it won't. Nor will Kurt be fooled. As I said he's resistant. There's nothing you can do.

Whether or not you are fooled by an illusion does not mean the illusion is useless. Having random images appear in your peripheral view can be quite distracting.

Resistant =/= immune. Just because you can "resist" a mental attack, does not mean it won't hinder your concentration.

I'd also like to point out a flaw in your supposed "resistance feat".

No Caption Provided

If you look at the dialogue of the above scan, you'll see that Nightcrawler in fact, did NOT resist the mental attack.

Nightcrawler states "I have walked paths through realms beyond imagination" and "It will take far more than your darkness to frighten me".

In other words, Shadow King DID manage to inflict Nightcrawler with hellish visions. What Nightcrawler resisted was not the psychic assault itself, but rather him simply being unfazed by the visions he was shown.

Which brings me to another point. Just because Shadow King beat Xavier does NOT mean he is a more powerful psychic. It's pretty clear in the marvel universe, that skill also plays a part in psychic battles. I have not seen the scan, but it's entirely possible that rather than overpowering Xavier through sheer psychic force, Shadow King simply showed Xavier a disturbing image in order to gain an advantage.

If the above is true, then you really have no evidence that Nightcrawler can resist an attack from someone as powerful and experienced as Randall Flagg.

Voldemort:

Plus Voldemort can either apparate or fly in his smoke form. Once we get you, you're done.

Except that he gets KOed instantly by psychic attacks, or harrassed by illusions from Merlyn's Grapefruit/Pink Orb.

Whether or not Nightcrawler can teleport across those 2 miles has once again been called into question. Even if he could, he'd go down rather quickly as he'd get KOed by a lightning blast right after decapitating Keeper.

Voldemort is physic to a certain extent. only Geralt is affected.

No, no, no. I said that being psychic is necessary to SEE the demon. Nowhere did I say that being psychic means you are immune to said demon. In fact, her allure is MORE POWERFUL against those who are "evil" or "corrupted", and Volde has that in spades. With your morals off perk, arguably your entire team should be susceptable, even if 2 of them are technically heroes.

he can't survive the killing curse. No living thing can. And it's also unblockable according to the book. Voldemort casts that and it's over.

Okay, I really hate calling NLF on abilities. I find that more often than not, the term is miss-used. However, what you are claiming is straight up NLF. No voter is actually going to take this argument seriously.

The Keeper is not a living being. Hell, he's not even "real". He's an entity born from someone's mind. Show me one example of Avada Kedavra being used on a magical creature. Hell, show me it being used on a ghost or other form of undead. You can't. Avada Kedavra has not been shown to work on anything but other wizards.

Furthermore, to say that it's "unblockable" is ridiculous. Just because there is not a known spell that can block it (oh wait. There IS. It's been repeatedly blocked by things like the "Power of Love" and conflicting wands, etc.), does NOT mean that it cannot be blocked.

I mean really, who is actually going to experiment to try and invent a spell that can block it? Answer? No one. Because there is no safe way to test such a spell, and it's not even legal to use said spell regardless of the circumstances.

Randall Flagg on the otherhand is an interdimensional sorcerer. He has knowledge of magics from all over the universe. Hell, there are even references suggesting he's met Jedi and been to Hogwarts. Hell, even Geralt has met someone implied to be Randall Flagg.

As Randall Flagg has been all over the multiverse, the idea that his spells would be capable of blocking a rather unexplored ability such as Avada Kedavra is not far fetched. In fact he has spells that allow him to passively ignore projectiles:

The above spell does not block, but rather redirects said projectiles. Randall could easily cast it on himself and on Keeper in order to prevent Avada Kedavra (which often gets hindered by physical objects. (Like Keepers safe-head)).

Also, what are you going to cast that Killing Curse with? A Banana?

No Caption Provided

Extra Things to Address:

Still not comparable. Nightcrawler has teleported 800 miles in less than 1 minute, with a passenger. Or 13 miles a second at least. Much faster than a bullet. Mach 60.

That's not how it works. Skipping the distance from A to B is not a speed feat. Just because you can teleport does not mean your actual physical movements are too fast for Randall to react to.

if you need to use the 3rd eye it wouldn't work. You couldn't find us.

I don't need 3rd eye, since I have full knowledge on your characters. I used 3rd eye so that I could get a strategic overhead view of the map, but Randall is capable of mind controlling people while being in a completely different universe:

Hell, he's inflicted people with fear, just from sheer presence alone:

No Caption Provided

Conclusions:

• Whether or not Nightcrawler can instantly teleport across the map, has once again been called into question.
  • Whether or not Nightcrawler can locate us instantly has yet to be proven.
  • Two of your characters are complete non-factors. They either instantly go down to a psychic assault, have their weapons destroyed, or both.
  • No one on your team has any way of identifying Flagg in his Raven form. Especially if Randall uses his powers to control a flock of Ravens so that he can hide among them.
  • Both Voldemort and Geralt are vulnerable to Merlyn's soul sucking
  • No one on my team (especially not Keeper who is not living, and is protected by a metal safe (Avada Kedavra gets stopped by physical objects all the time)) should be susceptable to Avada Kedavra.
  • Decapitating Keeper does nothing but give your characters a false sense of security.

#25 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting debate

#27 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: lol I'm scared to go up against you. I'm sure you have counter picks since I grabbed Flagg.

#28 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:Let's finish this.

Counters:

I didn't say it was instant, I said it did not appear to take any "significant" length of time. As in, not enough time to impact the match under the assumed conditions. I'd imagine if it took more than a minute or so, the narrative would have stated as such.

Regardless, when one team can go at high speed it is very important for speed feats for the Eye. Especially because the attack is the very backbone of your argument. Looking at the scan it took multiple panels for the eye to activate. Implying it took some time for it to go into effect. It's highly unlikely that the eye will even touch us. And what you've said in your opener is that the eye is going to need to touch us for TP. Again another important factor in your argument.

That said, if you really can teleport over 2 miles, that certainly changes things.

I've already provided the scan. Hell I'll provide another:

This is him teleporting from Vegas to Utopia. (Approx. 400 miles) With a passenger. While dying. With Bastions arm through him. But we could argue he was amped by christ lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Okay, I know I am not a Nightcrawler expert, but I am pretty damn sure his spacial awareness does not work that way. Can you find me 1 instance of him actually using spacial awareness to detect a hidden foe (especially at the distances you are claiming)? In fact, in my own search to verify said claim, I came across something interesting:

*Spatial. And he does it all the time. Just not in the form we expect. You see I think my argument may have been misunderstood. I mean him using spatial awareness to know where to teleport. You see that prevents him from teleporting into objects. His enemies are an objects he'll know not to teleport into. Especially because he can see you guys immediately.

Starting off our map is on Busch Gardens in sea world. That so from my team to you our there's .5 miles. (The whole area is 335 acres). According to Live Science humans can see a flickering 30 miles away. But the thing about that is there's no light right? Good thing Nightcrawler has night vision. So Kurt should see you right there. SO then he immediately teleports. Faster than a blink

Whether or not you are fooled by an illusion does not mean the illusion is useless. Having random images appear in your peripheral view can be quite distracting.

Resistant =/= immune. Just because you can "resist" a mental attack, does not mean it won't hinder your concentration.

I'd also like to point out a flaw in your supposed "resistance feat".

If you look at the dialogue of the above scan, you'll see that Nightcrawler in fact, did NOT resist the mental attack.

Nightcrawler states "I have walked paths through realms beyond imagination" and "It will take far more than your darkness to frighten me".

In other words, Shadow King DID manage to inflict Nightcrawler with hellish visions. What Nightcrawler resisted was not the psychic assault itself, but rather him simply being unfazed by the visions he was shown.

But the illusion simply won't work. When I said resistant it also meant immune to some who aren't very telepathically imposing. And that "flaw" is simply not true. Looking at what Shadow King said in the first speech bubble was that he'd make him his "Slave" meaning he was telepathically trying to possess him. What Kurt said was just a metaphor for how the darkness Shadow King imposed didn't harm him because his telepathy didn't work.

Plus he's a Neyaphem. They're resistant to telepathy in general.

No Caption Provided

Which brings me to another point. Just because Shadow King beat Xavier does NOT mean he is a more powerful psychic. It's pretty clear in the marvel universe, that skill also plays a part in psychic battles. I have not seen the scan, but it's entirely possible that rather than overpowering Xavier through sheer psychic force, Shadow King simply showed Xavier a disturbing image in order to gain an advantage.

Sigh....... Just look at the scans. Shadow king beat the everliving snot out of for awhile Xavier:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Except that he gets KOed instantly by psychic attacks, or harrassed by illusions from Merlyn's Grapefruit/Pink Orb.

But I thought that req'd the eye right? Which won't even get to us

Whether or not Nightcrawler can teleport across those 2 miles has once again been called into question. Even if he could, he'd go down rather quickly as he'd get KOed by a lightning blast right after decapitating Keeper.

Don't worry. He will. He sees you guys as I've proven before. And what says he'll decap Keeper first?

No, no, no. I said that being psychic is necessary to SEE the demon. Nowhere did I say that being psychic means you are immune to said demon. In fact, her allure is MORE POWERFUL against those who are "evil" or "corrupted", and Volde has that in spades. With your morals off perk, arguably your entire team should be susceptable, even if 2 of them are technically heroes.

And how will that demon even get to us? Both your team member should be dead by then.

Okay, I really hate calling NLF on abilities. I find that more often than not, the term is miss-used. However, what you are claiming is straight up NLF. No voter is actually going to take this argument seriously.

It has limits. But I doubt anyone on your team is full of love,

The Keeper is not a living being. Hell, he's not even "real". He's an entity born from someone's mind. Show me one example of Avada Kedavra being used on a magical creature. Hell, show me it being used on a ghost or other form of undead. You can't. Avada Kedavra has not been shown to work on anything but other wizards

Does that matter. TBH Keeper is a non-factor. He's too slow and sluggish to do anything. A swing of Kurt or Geralt's sword as he doing his slow resurrection at his safe will destroy him. IDK why you chose him.

Furthermore, to say that it's "unblockable" is ridiculous. Just because there is not a known spell that can block it (oh wait. There IS. It's been repeatedly blocked by things like the "Power of Love" and conflicting wands, etc.), does NOT mean that it cannot be blocked.

Unblockable just means that no blocking charms will work on it. Not that it's unstoppable. Christ man it's not juggernaut.

The above spell does not block, but rather redirects said projectiles. Randall could easily cast it on himself and on Keeper in order to prevent Avada Kedavra (which often gets hindered by physical objects. (Like Keepers safe-head)).

As I said before. It's not blockable by magic. Only physically mate.

Also, what are you going to cast that Killing Curse with? A Banana?

His hand

Loading Video...

Tom has shown proficiency with wandless magic.

That's not how it works. Skipping the distance from A to B is not a speed feat. Just because you can teleport does not mean your actual physical movements are too fast for Randall to react to.

It's a reaction feat. He has to know when he's materialized to re-teleport. So he's at least 13 miles per second in terms of reaction speeds.

I don't need 3rd eye, since I have full knowledge on your characters. I used 3rd eye so that I could get a strategic overhead view of the map, but Randall is capable of mind controlling people while being in a completely different universe:

But you said you'd use it. IN your plan. So you must. Taking away time for you to use TP. Which wouldn't even work.

Conclusions

• Nightcrawler should see you guys and teleport going for decap
  • Your team has no way of matching Kurt in speed.
  • Your team has no way to take Kurt out
  • The Keeper is to slow to be any threat.
  • Geralt or Kurt could destroy the Keepers safe
  • Keeper resurrects slowly giving them a big chance to react.
  • A flock of Raven's would be very obvious. Tom would go for a flame attack killing them.
  • You've not proven that your TP even has speed enough to get my team before Randall's demise
#29 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: Your first post was kind of weak. Your last one was an improvement. Whether or not that will save you, I am not sure... I guess we'll find out soon enough. =)

#32 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by WastelandMan (8747 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: gets my vote.

A major point of contention here was concerning Nightcrawler's teleportation and while Revan proved that Nightcrawler can teleport vast distances he failed at countering Zetsumoto's point about spatial awareness and how it only works subconsciously. No example was provided of Nightcrawler tracking targets this way leaving no way to counter his opponents. Also, there was no counter to the point made against Voldemort's killing curse making him essentially a non-factor. Furthermore, an argument for Geralt's role in this fight was basically non-existent.

#35 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by OldKaiser (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

Similarly to what Wasteland said above, no evidence supporting the claim made about spatial awareness was shown.

Geralt wasn't even mentioned, and some of Voldemort's counters weren't responded to. Keeper shouldn't play a big part, but it also seems he was underrated.

#37 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: gets my vote. same reasons the others listed above. Revan once again didn't even have a plan at the beginning, hardly used any of his characters except the omniscient solo king nightcrawler lol, applied no limits fallacy to several things, ect.

#38 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#39 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: Ain't my fault Nightcrawlers omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. LOL Thanks for voting

#40 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by kotetsu454 (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto debunked the usefulness of "spacial awareness" pretty hard I'd say.

@revan2424 seemed to ignore one of his own characters, didn't see him argue much for The Witcher at all. Got too hung up on proving how Kurts abilities work.

My vote goes to Zetsumoto.

#42 Edited by Wyldsong (9573 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman said:

A major point of contention here was concerning Nightcrawler's teleportation and while Revan proved that Nightcrawler can teleport vast distances he failed at countering Zetsumoto's point about spatial awareness and how it only works subconsciously. No example was provided of Nightcrawler tracking targets this way leaving no way to counter his opponents. Also, there was no counter to the point made against Voldemort's killing curse making him essentially a non-factor. Furthermore, an argument for Geralt's role in this fight was basically non-existent.

I am basically piggybacking on this comment, because it mirrors my thoughts on the battle overall. There really isn't much more to say than this right here. @zetsumoto gets my vote on this one.

#43 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#44 Posted by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13132 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Zetsumoto here

#47 Edited by MyLittleFascist (30811 posts) - - Show Bio

@morleericks said:

I vote Zetsumoto here

This has been closed for almost 2 months. lmao